Overwatch Abuse Hero

By Natsu145

Izuku is quirkless meaning he cannot become a hero. His parents neglect him for being useless. His sister and... More

Info
Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

4.3K 74 39
By Natsu145

I updated the harem. I said I took out girls like I said I would. This not finalized yet. I may take out more or put some back on it.

No one's POV:

Well Izuku has sex with Hana and 2b not once, not twice but around a hundred times on his honeymoon. They planned to go out and explore Hawaii but there lust for each other made them rethink their plans. They stayed inside there honeymoon suite all day just having sex. They only stop to eat and go to the bathroom. Even while eating Izuku will be having sex with one of the girls. He bent them over and have sex there. The week has ended for them and have to back to Japan. They packed their stuff well more like Izuku packed their stuff since the girls couldn't move. He called for a shuttle since from HQ since it's the fastest way back since the tests starts in four hours. The shuttle landed on the back of the house. Izuku put their bags in the shuttle before grabbing both Hana and 2b and sitting them down. He then took his seat on the pilot seat and started it before taking off.

2b: "*whisper* You think it worked?"

Hana: "*whisper* It should. Angela did say she would be able to tell soon"

2b: "*whisper* I hope it does"

Hana: "*whisper* Me too"

Izuku puts the ship on autopilot and goes back with the girls

Izuku: "We should arrive in about three hours"

He takes a seat in between the girls. They both laid their heads on his shoulders.

Hana: "Izuku"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Hana: "I think we're not going to be able to participate in the test"

Izuku: "I know. You two can't walk"

2b: "Well it's your fault for being too hard on us"

Izuku: "You two were asking for it"

2b: "What can we say? Your manliness is that sexy"

Izuku: "*chuckles* Kirishima would go crazy when he hears the word"

Hana: "Mm"

They sit there in silence. They done this a lot of times before. Just being close together is enough for them.

*Growl*

Izuku: "Hana?"

Hana: "*blush* Why do you always know it's me?"

*Growl*

Izuku: "You too huh?"

2b: "*blush* Yeah"

Izuku: "I'll go make your something"

He stood up and went to make them food. The girls watched his back and felt happy for having such a caring husband. Izuku knew they were staring at him but he didn't mind. He finished making them some breakfast and gave it to them. They took a bite and enjoyed it.

Izuku: "So how does it taste?"

Hana: "Good"

2b: "You know how to make food"

Izuku: "Well Mom taught me well"

Hana: "I just wished you could do what you did back in Hawaii"

2b: "Me too"

Izuku: "Girls that's only in the bedroom"

The girls giggle. Izuku sat back down and thought about what happened the whole week. They did some weird stuff during the week that will make even the pope blush. The girls finished their food and talked with Izuku the rest of the flight. After three hours they landed at HQ and got off.

Eri: "Daddy! Mommy!"

Eri ran up to her parents. Izuku picked her.

Izuku: "Hey Eri"

Eri: "I miss you"

Izuku: "We miss you to sweetheart"

2b: "Did you behave while we were gone?"

Eri: "I did"

Hana: "That's great"

???: "So how was your trip?"

Izuku: "Hey Mom"

Angela: "I expect the honeymoon went great"

2b: "It did"

Hana: "We had a great time"

Izuku: "Where's Dad?"

Angela: "Training as always with your uncle"

Hana: "Angela cam we talk in private?"

Angela: "Sure"

Izuku: "I'll go talk with Dad in the meantime'

He left and the girls went to Angela's office

Angela: "So what do you need to talk about?"

2b: "You know what we need to talk about"

Angela: "I'll get my equipment. Get dress in the meantime"

*Scene change*

Izuku: "Really? Reinhardt let you hold his hammer?"

Eri: "He did"

Right now Izuku is sitting with Eri on the shuttle waiting for Hana and 2b

Izuku: "That's great Eri. Your really strong being able to hold his hammer. Even I have trouble holding it"

She smiled

Izuku: "*thought* Her smile can literally make your heart explode"

???: "We're back"

Eri: "Mommy"

2b: "Sorry it took a bit longer then expected"

Izuku: "It's alright. We better get going now"

Izuku got into the pilots seat and headed to UA. Hana and 2b sat down with Eri on Hana's lap. Izuku started the shuttle and took off. It was a quick trip and landed in UA grounds and got off with their luggage.

Nezu: "Welcome back Shimada family"

Izuku: "Sir are we late?"

Nezu: "No we're about to start. Let's head to the mock city"

They follow him and the shuttle went back to HQ. They arrived where the others would wait.

Shoka: "Izuku!"

She ran over

Izuku: "Hey Shoka"

Shoka: "You just got back?"

Izuku: "Yeah we did"

Shoka: "Did you have fun on your honeymoon?"

Izuku: "Yeah we did"

Nezu: "Miss Todoroki please we have a test to do. You may talk afterwards"

Nezu stood next to the teachers

Nezu: "Now this year you all were going to face Izuku, Hana, and 2b. But that's change do to some circumstances. Mostly evolve around what happened since you've attended"

Iida: "Then what will we be doing sir?"

Nezu: "Hana and 2b have requested to not participate because as Izuku said. He wanted a challenge. But now not only will you face Izuku but the rest of the staff here"

Everybody was now in a state of shock. They will have to fight pro heros. Including AM.

Nezu: "To make it fair since they have experience. They will all be wearing braces that Izuku had in the sports festival. They will be much slower"

They breath a sigh of relief knowing they might a chance

Nezu: "Now this is who you'll be facing"

A board was next to them that had the names of who they'll face

Sato & Kirishima vs Cementoss
Tsuyu & Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm
Iida & Ojiro vs Power Loader
Shoka & Momo vs Aizawa
Uraraka & Aoyama vs Thirteen
Mina & Denki vs Nezu
Koda & Jiro vs Present Mic
Toru & Shouji vs Snipe
Itsuka & Sero vs Midnight
Izumi & Katsumi vs Izuku

Izuku: "Wait where's Shinso?"

Aizawa: "Sleeping. Since he was already technically a hero since he worked with Overwatch he didn't have to take the test. He said no when asked to face some of you"

Nezu: "You now know who you'll face. Be prepared. First up is Sato and Kirishima"

Sato and Kirishima stood up and waited at the entrance so Cementoss can get to his place. Meanwhile Izumi and Katsumi are worried. They're facing Izuku in a head on battle. They refuse to use their quirks if they have fight him but now they're force too if they want to go to training camp. Izuku somehow knew he was going to face those two and knows they'll hesitate to attack him.

*Time skip*

Now it was the final test. Izumi & Katsumi vs Izuku. The girls were nervous about this. They don't want to face Izuku in fear of hurting him. But they also must prove to them that they're serious about earning his forgiveness like Shoka did. Izuku put on his sparrow outfit and headed into the city. Izumi band Katsumi stood by the gate waiting for it to start.

Izumi: "Katsumi I'm scared"

Katsumi: "Yeah me too. We better not hurt him to bad"

Izumi: "But I don't want to hurt him. It breaks my heart of even fighting him"

Katsuki What: "But you know he won't forgive us if we don't try at this. Shoka manage to earn a date with him by giving it her all"

Izumi: "I know but I just-"

Katsumi: "Listen Izumi. We have no choice but to fight him. This might be our only chance if earning his forgiveness. We have to try and give it our all"

Izumi: "...Okay. Thanks Katsumi"

Nezu: "You may now enter the city"

The doors open and they enter the city. They can win in two ways. They either capture Izuku and put him in handcuffs or escape. They hope they can escape before they can fight Izuku. They carefully walked the empty streets looking for Izuku. They kept to the shadows hoping they can avoid a fight. They then reach the center of city and have yet to encounter Izuku.

Katsumi: "*whisper* We're almost out"

Izumi: "*sigh, whisper* I'm glad we could avoid a fight"

???: "Oh did you now?"

They turn around and Izuku stood their with his arms cross

Izuku: "You think you could've escape without fighting me"

Katsumi: "How did you find us? We didn't make any noise"

Izuku: "You remember I'm a ninja. I stick to the shadows and rooftops to move around. I found you not even five minutes into this"

Izumi: "So you followed us?"

Izuku: "Of course I did. I was even behind you multiple times and you didn't even noticed"

Izumi/Katsumi: "*thought* How good is he?!"

Izuku: "Now let's get this started"

He gripped his short sword and shurikens came out his brace. The girls got ready to fight not like they have another choice. Izuku threw his shurikens at them and they dodged away. He didn't give them time to rest and threw more at them. Izumi and Katsumi backed away to avoid his shurikens but they both got hit in the shoulder. Izuku then ran in drawing his short sword. He slashed at Katsumi and she was dodging but only barely.

Izuku: "What are you doing? This is a test so fight back"

Katsumi: "I..."

Izuku: "Do you seriously want to fail this?"

Katsumi: "But I don't want to hurt you"

Izuku: "Grr"

Izuku then made her fall to her feet and then went to stab the ground next to he head

Izuku: "As hero it's our responsibility to make quick thinking decisions and do stuff we don't like. In order to pass you have to defeat me or escape. And I'm not letting you escape"

Izuku then then stood up and backed away

Izuku: "Now let's start over. Come at me with everything you got like your going to kill me"

Izumi: "But Izuku-"

Izuku: "Listen forget about everything. You hurting me here won't take away your chance to redeem yourself. This is for hero work so I'm okay with you trying to hurt me"

Katsumi: "You sure?"

Izuku: "I am. Now come at me"

Izumi and Katsumi hesitated but attacked him. Izumi picked up some stuff and sent it directly at him. Izuku easily dodged the debris since she's limber. Katsumi used this distraction to attack him. He set off an explosion off almost point blank and Izuku took out his short sword and was pushed backwards. His feet skid the ground and then stopped.

Izuku: "Just like that. Keep continue doing that and you might have a chance of winning this"

Izuku rushed at them and threw his shurikens at them. Izumi blocked them with a car and then threw at him. Izuku took out his katana and slashed the car in half. Katsumi then set off another explosion again almost at point blank range. Izuku jumped over them to avoid the explosion and then ran at them. He did a horizontal slash cutting Izumi's thigh and Katsumi's side. The girls retreated before he can slash at him.

Izumi: "Katsumi we have to get serious"

Katsumi: "I know but"

Izuku: "Don't hesitate!"

He was right in front of Katsumi and went to slash at her. Izumi pushed her out of the way and took the slash at her back making her bleed.

Katsumi: "Izumi!"

Izumi: "Attack!"

Katsumi then rushed at Izuku to set off another explosion. Izuku stopped her and threw her over him and onto the ground.

Izuku: "Never attack head on. That will get you kill easily"

Suddenly Izuku was hit by a lap post and crush into a building. Izumi attacked him.

Izumi: "Katsumi get up"

Katsumi: "Izumi what did you do?! He could be hurt"

Izumi: "I had no choice. It hurt me doing it but I had to so we don't lose our chance"

Katsumi: "But-"

Izuku: "Stop hesitating!"

Izuku got up from the impact easily

Izuku: "Stop hesitating Katsumi! If you keep doing this both of you would lose this! Izumi is doing what I said and attack me like your going to kill me!"

Katsumi: "I know but I-"

Izuku: "Forget everything you've ever done to me! Picture me as a villain that out to kill civilians and cause chaos!"

Katsumi: "..."

She still hesitant

Izuku: "Imagine I'm a villain trying to go kill myself"

The girls eyes widen

Izuku: "Don't hold back against me just because of what happened. Fight as your protecting the younger me from being killed!"

The girls looks suddenly got serious. Katsumi rushed at him with a fierce look, Izumi started to levitated around her. Katsumi started throw punches at Izuku to produce sweat. Izuku dodged her punches easily.

Izuku: "*thought* Finally getting serious"

Izuku blocked her punch and elbow her stomach then kicked her away. Izuku saw stuff coming at him from Izumi and he jumped on the tuff to avoid them.

Izuku: "*thought* They're getting serious about this. Much more then expected"

Izuku jumped unto a car and then to mailbox before jumping to a rooftop. Izumi made herself float up to the building.

Izuku: "Now this is more like it"

Izumi: "Rhaaa!"

She unlatch multiple things from the rooftops and started to sent them at Izuku. He took out his sword and and began to cut everything in half.

Hana: "Izuku is having fun"

2b: "Yeah he is"

Eri: "Go Daddy!"

The girls squeal at how cute Eri is

Momo: "Your lucking for having such a cute daughter"

Hana: "Thanks. We hope in the future that our biological kid is also cute like her"

2b: "Even still we would love them"

Ochaco: "Planning on having kids soon? Well another"

Hana: "Maybe"

Hana and 2b giggled and the others were confuse besides a few who who what that means

Toru: "So how did your honeymoon went? What did you do?"

2b: "Well when we arrived we went to sleep since it was a long flight. Next day we went to beach and played in the water, then we went to eat at nice place"

Hana: "Izuku ate three servings of food"

Tsuyu: "Why did he eat that much?"

Kirishima: "Because he's a man!"

Hana: "That's just Izuku eats. Zarya taught him to eat a lot to keep his muscles big. Anyway we then walked on a secluded trail that was really nice"

2b: "Especially when the tress blocked the sun making only rays pass threw"

Mina: "And after?"

2b: "We went to multiple places nearby like a zoo, music shop, museum, and the like"

Mina: "*smirk* Anything exciting?"

Hana/2b: "Mina! We have a child here!"

Hana had her hands on Eri's ears so she doesn't have to what this

Nezu: "Miss Ashido please don't ask something openly. It's their private honeymoon and let it stay that way"

Mina: "Sorry"

Itsuka: "Hey Hana, 2b"

Both girls looked at Itsuka

Itsuka: "There something I will like to ask"

Ochaco: "Me too. In private"

Hana and 2b had a good idea on what it is but decided to listen. Back with Izuku and the girls.

Izuku: "You girls sure know how to make me build up a sweat"

Katsumi: "You told us to go at you with everything and we are"

Izuku: "And I'm glad. Now let's see how you deal if I go a bit more serious"

He takes out his swords and his dragon is by his side

Izumi: "This is going to be difficult"

Izuku: "As all things should be"

He rushed at them with his blade. He slashed and they jumped back from hai attack. Izuku follows up by jumping over and going for downward slash. Katsumi raised her hand and set off an explosion making Izuku be pushed back. He landed on his feet and ran at them again, Izumi grabbed the debris around her and sent it at him. Izuku slashed at debris in half, he wasn't expecting Katsumi to run with the debris and mask herself. His blade made contact with her hand and she set off an explosion on it. Izuku jumped back and his blade was snapped in two.

Izuku: "Mn"

Katsumi: "Is that all your going to say after I destroyed your blade?"

Izuku: "Not like it was my real one. This one is fake and really old so I'm not surprised is broken"

Izumi: "So you mean you've been fighting us with a old blade"

Izuku: "Yup"

Izumi: "Then how did it hurt us?"

Izuku: "It's not how the blade is, it's the one who wields it that makes it efficient. They say the sword makes the warrior, but it's the other way around. The welder makes the sword"

He throws it to the side and brings out his short blade

Izuku: "Now it's time to get serious"

The dragon entered Izuku's body. His pupils became slit like a dragon and he grew scales on his arms.

Izumi: "Katsumi we have to end this"

Katsumi: "I know"

Katsumi ran at him with her hand glowing. She got close to Izuku but he disappeared. Katsumi looked around.

Izumi: "Trhah!"

Izuku appeared behind her and kicked Izumi of the building

Katsumi: "*thought* How is he that fast?"

Izuku then turn to face her and she got her guard up. Izuku ran at her. She quickly blocked herself with her hands and was kicked to ground. Izuku jumped down to her. Katsumi slowly got up.

Katsumi: "I have to admit it. Your strong"

Izuku: "I spent years training my body. All the hard work paid off. But I know I can go higher then this"

Katsumi: "Let's see show you fair up with this"

Both of her hands started to glow

Katsumi: "This is something I've been making with the help from All Might"

Her hands glowed even larger. Izuku knew her next attack will be powerful.

Katsumi: "AP Shot: Wide Range!"

She set off and explosion that moved at a rapid pace at Izuku. He won't be able to dodge this. The blast overwhelmed him. Katsumi fell to her knees being very tired.

Katsumi: "*huff huff* I still....need to work....on it"

She looked up and didn't see Izuku and got worried

Katsumi: "Izuku"

She looked around to find him but she didn't. She destroyed an entire street of the mock city.

Katsumi: "Izuku where are you?"

She looked around frantically

Katsumi: "Icchan where are you?!"

Tears began to pour from her eyes

Katsumi: "*crying* This was what I was afraid off. I killed Icchan"

She looked down crying with both hands on the floor

Katsumi: "*crying* I didn't even get a chance to apologize. Or even a kiss"

She started to cry harder

???: "Kacchan"

Katsumi's eyes widen. She looked up and saw Izuku was standing their just fine.

Izuku: "You don't have to shed tears. I'm fine"

Katsumi began to cry harder. She got up and hugged him and cried into his chest.

Katsumi: "*crying, muffle* Icchan!"

Izuku hugged her

Izuku: "Its okay. I'm here"

Katsumi: "*crying, muffle* I thought I killed you!"

Izuku: "You didn't. I'm completely fine so don't worry"

He stopped hugging her and looked at her face. He rubbed her tears away.

Izuku: "Don't cry. It will mess up your beautiful face"

Katsumi blushed from the compliment

Izuku: "Now Katsumi in the battlefield don't shed tears for you enemies or friends. You can cry afterwards"

Katsumi: "*crying* Icchan"

Izuku: "I know you starting out so I'll let this go. But next time don't hesitate or cry. I don't want you to get yourself killed"

Katsumi: "*sniff* Alright"

Izuku: "Good"

He kissed her forehead causing her to blush

Izuku: "Now"

*Click*

Katsumi: "Huh?"

Izuku: "I need you to stay right here while I'll go deal with Izumi"

Katsumi: "That was trick"

Izuku: "No it wasn't. I just need you to stay right here because I know your way too tired to move"

Katsumi: "I am"

Izuku jumped over the building and landed on the other side. He sees Izumi looking around.

Izuku: "Now it's just you and me!"

She turns around and sees Izuku

Izumi: "Izuku where's Katsumi?!"

Izuku: "I already dealt with her. Now it's just you and me"

Izumi got into her stance. Izuku put away his short sword and just decided to fight her head on. Both ran at each other hand and there fist collided. They began to trade punches and Izumi manage to keep up but into barely.

Izumi threw punch and miss, Izuku took this opportunity and throw her to a building but she stopped herself before hitting it. Izumi adjust herself and sent different stuff at him. Izuku began move away from it.

He then ran at Izumi. She also ran at him and started to throw punches at each other. They both continue this with no luck of hitting each other. Izumi floated into the air to deliver a kick downwards at him and Izuku blocked it with both arms. The ground cracked under him. Izuku pushed her back.

Izuku: "No bad Izumi. You've gotten better"

Izumi: "Well with your training and the training I did with Dad I improved"

Izuku: "I can see that. I'm impressed. But I think it's time to finish this"

Izumi: "I have to agree"

Izuku got his short sword out and ran at Izumi. She prepared herself but he then disappeared confusing Izumi. She looked around while still keeping her guard up.

*Bang bang*

Izumi: "Ahhh!"

She fell to the ground. Izuku shot.her with blank shots to her knees and was above her. He landed behind her and had his blade at her neck.

Izuku: "Do you yield?"

Izumi: "I......yield"

Izuku gets up and puts away his blade. He helps Izumi up to her feet.

Izumi: "You're stronger then I thought"

Izuku: "Always assume your opponent may be stronger then you. Always have your guard up at all times"

Izumi: "Stop sounding like a fortune cookie"

Izuku: "*chuckles* Sorry. Let's get Katsumi"

They walk over to the other side of the building and see Katsumi still sitting their

Katsumi: "I guess we both failed"

Izuku: "You did. But your fighting really did an impression on me"

Izuku took the cuffs off her and stood up

Izuku: "Let's go back with the others"

They begin walking back to where the others are

Izumi: "Hey Izuku"

Izuku: "Hm?"

Izumi: "Please don't get mad at me but....did we earn a chance to redeem ourselves?"

Izuku then stopped and didn't say anything. Izumi and Katsumi were getting worried about what might happened.

Izuku: "...In the beginning of the match both of you didn't want to fight because your afraid of hurting me. In battle you would already be dead. But after I made my speech to you, you finally understand"

He turned around and faced them

Izuku: "Katsumi you hesitated more then Izumi. When you release that big attack to me you thought I was dead and began to cry. Emotions are hard to fake even for a professional actor. I could see the sadness and sorrow in your eyes making me think you actually felt remorse. Katsumi you've earn your right for a chance for forgiveness"

Katsumi: "Relay?"

Izuku: "Yeah"

Katsumi began to cry and then hugged him

Katsumi: "*crying* Thank you Izuku!"

Izuku: "Izumi you haven't earn your chance. You still have to prove to me you actually change"

She looked down in sadness for not trying hard enough

Izuku: "But"

She looked up at him

Izuku: "If you want to call me Onii-chan again then I don't mind m"

Izumi: "Really?"

Izuku: "Yeah I am"

Izumi hugged Izuku as well. They stood their hugging before going back to the others.

Nezu: "That concludes today's exam. All of you fought hard. Some pass while some failed but that's why there's always a chance fro improvement"

Aizawa: "You can all go rest now"

Hana: "Wait a minute"

Hana and 2b stood up

2b: "We have an announcement to make"

Nezu: "What is it?"

Both girls walked up to Izuku. Eri right now is sitting on Ochaco's lap since she looks the most nicest.

Izuku: "What's wrong?"

Hana: "There's nothing wrong Izuku but we do have so"

Izuku: "What?"

2b: "Remember this morning while you were waiting for us at the shuttle?"

Izuku: "Yeah"

Hana: "Well Izuku we were with your Mom to see about something'

Izuku suddenly got worried and thought it might be something and

Izuku: "Then what is it?"

2b: "Izuku"

Both grab on if his hands and placed on their stomachs

Hana/2b: "We're pregnant"

Everybody gasp and Izuku's body froze up

Izuku: "You're both..... pregnant. But how? You took the pill before-"

Hana: "That was not the pill. Angela made it possible to find out if we're pregnant much early"

Izuku's brain started to go into overdrive of having the news of his wives being pregnant

2b: "Also Ochaco and Itsuka have something to say"

Ochaco and Itsuka walked up to Izuku. Ochaco gave Eri back to her mother's.

Ochaco: "Izuku listen we know your married and your wives are pregnant"

Itsuka: "But wanted to say if there's a chance for us to be with you too. You make me feel like my attitude is normal. Not many guys would hangout with a girl like me"

Ochaco: "You didn't care what my reason to be hero was. You supported me in helping my parents have peaceful life and I'm really grateful for that"

Itsuka: "We hope you give us a chance to be with you"

Ochaco: "Or at least try to prove if we can be with you"

Izuku didn't say anything and stood still. He then fell backwards and passed out. The girls went to check on them.

Aizawa: "Guess that was to much for him"

Another chapter done.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 803 29
Sequel to Darkside When he woke up, Izuku couldn't remember much. But he did remember a few things, most importantly, what happened before blacking o...
351K 6.8K 82
Toshinori and his wife inko yagi both fresh out of UA barley 6 month into there hero carries when inko got pregnant they weren't ready to be parents...
5.4K 92 20
In this alternate universe, the world of quirks had made most if not all of humanity stop believing in the supernatural. However, two brothers who ar...
5.4K 138 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...