,,𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐞"

By taekook_231

"W-what ar-..." But before than I could finish my sentence he came closer to me and smashed his lips onto min... More

κ¨„οΈŽ 1 κ¨„οΈŽ
κ¨„οΈŽ 2 κ¨„οΈŽ
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25

22.

6.3K 228 53
By taekook_231

"Kookie, where are we going?" Taehyung asked. He was blindfolded so he couldn't see where they are going.

"Wait a little baby, we are here soon." Jungkook said as he keeps walking with Taehyung. His hands wrapped around Taehyung's waist holding it tightly so that other wouldn't fall.

"We are here. You can take blindfold down." Jungkook said as he let go of Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung immediately took off blindfold and blinked few times then gasped. On the ground was placed big blanket with few pillows aside and a lot of food and drinks was there too.

"We are having picnic?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yes baby, since I know that you don't likes going in restaurants I made our date in my garden." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung smiled then hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Thank you." Taehyung said then they sat down.

They had a wonderful time, eating, drinking but most important enjoying each other's company.

"I love this so much Kookie. It's better then going to public places." Taehyung said as he was laying on blanket, his head resting on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook softly smiled at him.

"I'm glad that you love it." Jungkook said as he was gently stroking Taehyung's hair.

"But you know, I love my pillow more." Taehyung said and giggled softly.

"Ohh really??" Jungkook asked teasingly, smirk showing on his face.

"Yess, it is the most softest and most comfortable thing I've ever laid my head on." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook, pink blush colored Taehyung's face as he saw how Jungkook looks at him.

"Shall we go now inside?? I prepared movie for us to watch." Jungkook asked.

"But I wanna stay here, my pillow is too much comfy." Taehyung pouted cutely. Jungkook smirked as he bend his head and whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Your comfy pillow will go with you and maybe we could find some company to your lips. They seems lonely, don't you think?" Jungkook said.

"You are using your lips against me, it's not fair. You know that I can't resist them." Taehyung said as he stood up. They fastly cleaned place then literally runned into house while giggling.

[A/N: Why are they so cute?? I want to put them in my pocket and keep them safe from everyone.]

They walked into living room, Taehyung jumping on the couch, waiting for Jungkook to start the movie. Soon as Jungkook started movie he sat down on the couch next to Taehyung.

Taehyung placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and they eventually focused on movie but not for too long.

They were looking at each other for few seconds before then Jungkook decided to close the gap between them.

He pulled Taehyung closer by his waist and raised his hand to Taehyung's face, traicing a line from his cheek to his lips. Jungkook gently caressed Taehyung's lips before placing hand on Taehyung's nape.

Their lips met in a slow kiss, moving in sync, first softly then more harder. Jungkook pushed Taehyung down on the couch and got on top of him.

He bit Taehyung's lower lip, making Taehyung to let out a moan. Jungkook took this chance to slide his tongue inside and explore Taehyung's sweet mouth.

Taehyung was lost in Jungkook's kiss but mostly in that what Jungkook was exploring every inch of his mouth. He didn't even realized when he grabbed Jungkook by his hair, trying to pull him closer then he already was.

As they broke the kiss to breath, Jungkook planted a trail of kisses from his jawline down to his neck.

He kissed and licked every inch of Taehyung's neck, trying to find Taehyung's sweet spot.

Just then Taehyung lightly moaned and his breathing changed, Jungkook smirked as he new that he finally found it.

He bit on that special place harder, making Taehyung to moan even louder.

When Jungkook was satisfied with his work he pulled away and looked at work which he made. He smirked as he saw in which state was his lover.

Taehyung is looking like a wreaked men and Jungkook couldn't be more proudly on himself, knowing that only he can make Taehyung to feel like this.

Jungkook one more time bid his head down but this time next to Taehyung's ear.

"Mine." Jungkook growled as he bited Taehyung's ear a little, earning a whimper from Taehyung who felt shiver down his spine after hearing that word which made him to feel special.

Taehyung breathed heavily as he still didn't came to himself after this. Jungkook moved himself from Taehyung then helped Taehyung to sit up properly.

"That was fucking hot." Taehyung said as he made himself comfortable on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook immediately wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Kookie, you know..." Taehyung said shyly.
"What baby??" Jungkook asked. He wasn't sure what younger wanted to say but he had something in his head.

"We didn't do it for a while." Taehyung said as he hided his face into Jungkook's neck making Jungkook to chuckle at him.

"Ohh is it my baby horny?" Jungkook asked but this time using his deep and sexy voice.

"Hmmphh." Taehyung hummed.

"Let's go to have a fun then. You know that your daddy is always ready for his babyboy." Jungkook said as he stood up with Tae in his arms and left upstairs.

They were under the covers after stripping off their clothes. Their smooth skins were rubbing together, getting sweatier by the minute.

"Please." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook bit his lips, getting hard from the younger one's whining. He tryed to control himself.

Jungkook was grinding their hard dicks together and it was driving Taehyung crazy.

"Jungkook.... please...." Jungkook finally let go of him only to slid a condom on his already hard and big dick and prepared Taehyung with his pretty long fingers.

[A/N: I'm still innocent.]

Jungkook placed the tip of his dick onto Taehyung's entrance. After making sure that Taehyung is ready he slowly thrusted in. Their eyes rolled on feeling of pure pleasure.

Jungkook let out a low moan on how Taehyung's hole still was tight and was squeezing his dick perfectly.

Taehyung couldn't control his moans anymore and he didn't want Jungkook to stop either. When Jungkook thrusted in again, Taehyung moaned loud, blessing Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook started going faster making Taehyung let out whimpers and moans every time their skin slammed together.

"S-sir." Taehyung's voice shaky. Jungkook thought that he heard wrong but not. Taehyung kept moaning it over and over again. Jungkook was reaching his climax quickly so he flipped them over.

"Ride me." Jungkook told to Taehyung who tryed to balance himself.

Taehyung started riding Jungkook first slowly, but Jungkook started thrusting him from under so Taehyung had to go faster.

"I want you to say that again." Jungkook said.

"S-sir." Taehyung moaned and Jungkook swear that he could come just from hearing him saying this.

"I'm gonna cum." Jungkook said as he was thrusting up into Taehyung. Taehyung just hummed as he felt that he was close too.

Jungkook turned them over and started moving faster. Few more thrusts and Taehyung came all over them, soon Jungkook came too, deep into Taehyung making Taehyung to moan loud.

Jungkook fall on top of Taehyung, both of them still breathing heavily. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gosh how much he wanted to fuck him over and over again but he knew that he couldn't.

He would break Taehyung whole if he is gonna fuck him one more time. He slowly pulled out making Taehyung to whine.

Jungkook stood up and lifted Taehyung into his arms.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, his eyes half closed.

"We need to take a shower baby." Jungkook said as he placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead then walked into bathroom.

After shower he put boxers and his hoodie on Taehyung and boxers and shorts on himself. He placed Taehyung on the bed then lied down next to him.

Taehyung immediately snuggled into his chest hugging onto him tightly. Jungkook softly smiled, kissed his head and both of them fall in sleep.

••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 16.4K 56
ONG FaultΒ° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
42.4K 1.2K 9
****EXTREMELY EROTIC**** "Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing...
413K 15.7K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
18.4K 722 8
Where Taehyung, together with his son, still believes that his LOST LOVE will come back to them.. "Dada.." "I'm sorry, you must be mistaken, but I'm...