When Our Paths crossed..

بواسطة nithi_newlife

Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for... المزيد

Hero v/s Fangirl
In your arms!
By your side!
Time to shift Sweetheart!
His Eyes , her Achilles heel
When Chiti got life!
A Glimpse of Past!
Gopurangal Saivathillai
BOYS!
Step on my Toes!
Her Dimples! His Eyes!!
Boyfriend?
Who are you??
Lessons Learnt?
Experience of Getting caught!
The Boardroom Battle!
Nee Kavithaigala, Kanavugala??
He is Family!!
Trip to GOA!
Lost in the Land of Love!
The Roller coaster ride
The Bitter Truth..
One At a Time!
Scared to Embrace Happiness!!
Welcome the Next CEO..
I missed you!
Pularaa kadhale...Punarum kadhale...
This isn't Normal!
The Family Politics!
Compromise on Self Respect?
Unakena naan Enakena nee..
Divorce..
What is Love?
Oh my God!
Mixed Emotions
Shivani's Visit to Chennai-Part1
Expectations-Shivani's Visit to Chennai(Part2)
Trust-Shivani's Visit to Chennai(Part3)
Desire-Shivani's Visit to Chennai(Part4)
Ok to say No!!-Shivani's Visit to Chennai(Part5)
Special Bonds!
Hard Realization
New Beginnings'
MARAN ASSOSCIATES
BLOCKED ??
Proud of you!!
Mr. Arunachalam Returns
Silence before the Storm
The Storm...
The Storm(Continued)...
Aftermath of storm
Marudhani...
#Nishchayathram
#Bachelor Party.
#Wedding
#Wedding Night
#Reception
When Vikram confronts Vedha..
60. The Gift (Part 1)
The Gift (Part 2)
Epilogue-1 : The Letter
Epilogue-2
Author's Pen

Crazy Cousins!!

4.1K 368 159
بواسطة nithi_newlife

The door bell rang and she stood up to open the door like a kid excited over candy. I couldn't understand what Ashwin said and Oh my God! this girl blushed. She was taking a moment more than usual to move aside and let him in. I had to clear my throat to notify them that there were people around. Is Rakshan blind to all this. They are so cute together. Why can't he just take the fact?

My cutie pie was damn cool. He looked dashing as usual. He waved me quick "Hi" and settled down next to Rakshan. A month back, I used to drool just looking at his poster. But I hardly thought, he would end up being someone just like a next door boy to me. I even have his personal number now. This is a great thing to me as his fangirl.

One thing I realised after meeting Ashwin was that every celebrity is just a normal human being like us behind the camera. Even they make mistakes like us. There is no point in worshipping them.

Well the family drama had begun. Ashwin played his part well by asking SAM and Nisha about their whereabouts blah..blah.. for which they gave a monosyllable answers. When Shivani stood up to make some coffee, her cousins denied the offer making her to sit down left with no option. Well at one point, Ashwin got into the depth of the issue and apologised to the Nisha. And to me he sounded sincere.

(Picture Courtesy: Indeed Google!)

I looked at my boyfriend next to him. At the same time, he looked at me for a fraction of second and moved his gaze back to his sister. I started checking out Ashwin and Rakshan. Ashwin had perfect camera figure, which Rakshan lacked. Other than that, well my boyfriend looked nothing less than the hero sitting next to him. Rakshan's killer smile was his biggest asset. Okay, I fell for him in our very first meeting, but of course I didn't show it. He followed me in Instagram and I made sure, he liked all my posts without following him back. This went on for months, where he stopped liking my posts and that irked me. I became restless. And one fine day, under the cover of meeting Shivani, he met us in a cafe. And Shivani being the most understanding bestie and sister, left us alone under the pretext of taking a call. And when she returned, BOOM we were holding hands already.

Though, initially I fell for this flirting skills and good looks, as days went, my respect for him grew. He is very protective about his sisters. He is one of those smart minds that we read in books. His knowledge on studying people and the way he prepares for the storm long before is something which makes him look more hot to me. Being a single child, I was bought up in a modern nuclear family where my parents never had enough time for each other. And I was given enough independence to choose my path. But Rakshan's family tree is not something like that. And after Ashwin's entry, I feel like watching a television drama almost everyday. Now I am actually scared to get married to this guy. Well he is good in bed, I must say, but is it worth to put up with his big family? I wondered. I pulled my mind in the hot debate that was going on in front of me.

"Ashwin..you really think apology is going to put things back to what they were??" Nisha asked.

"And is this anger going to make it any more better??" Ashwin asked her back.

OK...So this is not going to be easy. Their banters went on for sometime. Looks like NISHA left some hints for SAM which was mistaken by Ashwin. Since Ashwin already had a crush on Nisha, he obviously mistook NISHA liked him. From their conservations, looks like Ashwin didn't guess Nisha to like SAM even in his wildest dreams. Crazy people! I turned my attention to SAM. He was quiet most of the time but spoke wherever needed. Perfect Husband material, I thought! When I turned, I saw Rakshan looking at me. How does this guy find out whenever I checkout other guys?? I wondered and turned my attention to the poor girl sitting next to me. Shivani! She looked worried about things that could go wrong anytime. I held her hands in assurance and she passed me a weak smile.

The door bell rang and everyone looked at each other in confusion except me. Biriyani that I had ordered had Arrived. I jumped in excitement and took the delivery and turned back. Well the entire cousin's looked at me like I was crazy. "Sorry Guys! Aren't you hungry??" I asked.

"Machan ! Your Girlfriend is the best! From today I officially declare you as my sister!" SAM declared and stood up to help me carry the Biriyani bucket.

I snatched Rakshan's wallet from his pant pocket and paid the delivery boy. While Rakshan was bewildered at the bill, Ashwin laughed out loud and gave me a high-five before moving to the kitchen. I felt like part of their family, finally!

~

SAM and Rakshan moved the couch and other furniture's in the living room while I was with Nisha and Shivani, unpacking the dishes.

"Shivani Where is the BIG Cutlery that you told me??" Ashwin shouted from the kitchen.

"Check the left counter on top. Wait let me come! " she said and moved to the kitchen.

"Very smart" I thought. There was no need for any big bowl at all. And I wondered what these guys were upto?

~

"Did you get it??" Shivani asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Yes!" he said and jumped down the stool.

"So Mama performance eppadi??" he asked leaning on the kitchen slab.

"Kudichi irukeengala??" she asked bending down to fetch some spoons ignoring his comment.

"Yen ma??"

"Pinna...we just had a war outside and how can you be so cool about it? And what was that at the door"

"What??"

"Nothing" she replied and got herself busy picking out plates for everyone.

"Ma..Thanks for reminding ! Seri ippo sollu. Howz my new look??"

"OK than.." she sighed

"Oh! you starred at me for this Just OK look??"

"I didn't stare at you!" she almost took everything needed. She was just opening and closing cupboards to escape his banter. What was she supposed to do. After all she was caught red handed by him for drooling over him and this fellow just doesn't seem to stop teasing her.

"So you weren't impressed with the new look"

"Illa.." she stressed, washing the already clean plates.

"So indha look nalla illa??"

"nan appadi sollala.." she said in defence.

"Seri sollu.."

"Enna Sollanum??"

"Do you like it or not?" he finally asked in his usual base tone looking at her eyes. She stood still looking at him.

"I.." Shivani stammered in his sudden close proximity.

"Shivani...Plates!" Rakshan called from the living room bringing them out of their magical world. She left the room without answering his question.

After many years, the cousins had a great lunch together. Most of the time went pulling Rakshan's leg with Pavithra.

"Guys! Shall we go on a trip??" Pavi asked in between.

"Hmm..Awesome idea." SAM replied almost immediately. The first thing that he did in the morning was to speak to his friend about their divorce procedure. He felt this trip could help him spend some quality time with Nisha before their divorce.

"Abroad trip is out of question. We just returned to India. Plan something in the local" Nisha said.

"Marina beach poi, sundal sapadlama??" Rakshan mocked and Nisha threw the spoon on him.

"Appo Ooty polama??" Shivani asked.

"Ma..we have gone there many times. Even our school trips used to be Ooty" Ashwin protested.

"Aama aama..Hero ku anga fans vera athigam" she retorted back in the same mockery tone that Ashwin used.

"Hello madam...Ashwin indeed has a huge fan base" Pavi added supporting her idol.

"Podhum di..Nan oruthan inga boy friend nu irukken..Please do remember" Rakshan murmured under his breath.

"GOA polama?? I can arrange an awesome resort there". Ashwin added.

"Biknis, tequila shots, party!" The guys and Pavi agreed immediately to Ashwin's proposal. While Nisha and Shivani who were clueless about what they could enjoy there, agreed to the plan after a moment of thought.

That evening, the girls decided to go shopping for the weekend trip while the guys decided to stick with their gaming console.

~

06:00 PM, Express Avenue:

The only good thing that happened after returning to Chennai is this shopping trip. I had so many doubts about my decision of getting divorced. And Ashwin's sudden entry, stirred my mind more. All the old memories flooded in front of me. The memories of my engagement day is still fresh in my mind. When drunk Ashwin questioned me in front of so many people that day, I stood rooted to the place. Few moments back, I was the happiest person since I was getting engaged to my love SAM. But Ashwin just crashed my day casually. Because of him the engagement was called off causing lot of chaos. Shivani was shattered to pieces. The chirpy little girl almost shut herself in the room for many days.

Almost after a month, The elders had their family talk and it was decided that our wedding would happen as planned. Arunachalam uncle promised to find a good groom for Shivani and get her married on the same day as ours. But to our surprise, Devi ma did not agree to that. As far as I remember, that was the first time, she denied to uncle's request and stood up for herself.

She clearly stated that she had no problem with our marriage. Also she wanted Shivani to continue her studies. We all supported her. I couldn't believe that Devi ma to be so calm and composed throughout our marriage. But me and SAM felt very guilty about this. I couldn't enjoy my own wedding because of Ashwin's stupidity.

I saw Shivani and Pavithra checking out some casual frocks. She is not the same Shivani I saw 5 years back. She cried the most in the airport before sending us off. When Rakshan explained me that she joined business and she was doing good, I was very happy for her. But I still can't believe the fact that Shivani forgave him. What do I call this?? Her Maturity or Stupidity?? I was not sure.

But today I noticed something. SAM was having his distance with Ashwin only for me. Even on our engagement, when Ashwin created havoc, SAM Stood up for me without thinking for a moment. He never questioned my love for him. And now that we have decided to part our ways, forgiving Ashwin or atleast pretending to be fine with him is a small happiness that I can give SAM. I don't want him to carry my burden anymore. I want him to be happy with his family which included Ashwin.

"Akka eppadi irukku??" Shivani stood in front of my wearing a peach frock.

"Hey super da...idha try pannu! " I said passing her another dress.

"Nisha akka...Try this!" Pavi handed me a trendy skirt and matching shirt.

I cleared my mind and decided to focus on the shopping now. The moment I came out of the trial room, "Iniki SAM clean bold" Shivani said and Pavi hi-fived her. I looked at the mirror. I was indeed looking good. But will SAM fall for it?? "I spoke to my friend here. He promised to help us with the divorce formalities". SAM's words lingered in my mind. He will definitely NOT fall again, I convinced myself.

Precap:

Once the girls came out of the lift, they were welcomed by loud music. Upon the girls insistence, Shivani entered Pin and opened the door without knocking.

Rakshan and SAM were sitting on either side of a beautiful model. At the same time, Ashwin came out of the kitchen with a glass of juice for her. Ashwin I just love your new look. She commented.

"Ah! Thank you. That's so sweet of you." He replied in appreciation and turned around to see the girls standing near the door looking at them. At that moment, she raised her eyebrows and his eyes met hers!

Author's Pen!

I was out of town. So couldn't reply or update soon. But all your messages about my well being/further updates helped me to write up in a single day so that I can upload today. No words for your love and support. Thanks a lot. And sorry for the delay.

I felt if I explain the family commotion in depth between ASHWIN, SAM and Nisha again, it would be boring. So I chose to explain it in a common person's POV and Pavi's character suited that well. Do comment your thoughts. And we will move forward in the story from now on! Like I always say, Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

With loads of love!

Author!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36.5K 3.2K 21
This story is based on my own imagination. This story is crime, mystery, thriller and more love. Plus, i became ashaangi and Cooku with Comali fan, t...
261K 15.2K 50
So this is basically my version of an Ashaangi fan fiction... I have tried to portray AK and SK just as they are and not going overboard.... You can...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
13.5K 1K 13
In a realm without a marked December 6, where June 20 is a mere date, and unfollowing is a foreign concept, Ashwin stands at the threshold of an unwr...