π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter - 5 10 funerals

51 14 47
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

I pushed him aside with my other hand. I took out the knife from my abdomen in one go and plunged it into his chest.

Jon fell to the ground with a thud and Alex stood there, eyes widened. He had no weapon left. He charged towards me with vigor. I instantly ducked down dodging his punch.

I stabbed him in his left leg multiple times as he yelped out in pain. I caught him by his neck and dragged him into the bushes.

I threw him so that his head collided with the wall.

"Why?"

"I won't say a word, Aspen."

The fucking audacity.

I chopped off his ear in anger. He tried to yell and wriggle out of my grip but couldn't.

Even though the pain was intense, I could manage it till some point. I could hold on a little longer, unlike others.

"Now?"

"Find it for yourself. You might just get what you want."

Fucking More riddles.

"Wrong answer."

I stabbed him right in his chest before, stabbing him near the ear. He layed there eyes and mouths open.

Guess who made a record of killing 7 guys at their wedding?

Even if it can be called one.

I sneaked back into the reception hall again. On my way back, I decided to give dad a head's up regarding the possibility of an attack.

It would have been much easier if I was in there with them. I can't even go there like this and I couldn't even change into that dress.

Well, I can, with just a snap of my fingers but considering my condition, it was not easy.

Fishing out my phone, I dialled his number. This place was strictly forbidden to use any gadget of that sort but at least I could give it a shot.

Just then the power was out.

Shoving my phone into the pocket, I advanced my senses just to sense what was happening around me. Surprisingly everyone was calm.

Like super calm.

That was pretty unusual. Maybe it could be because of supernatural eyesight. But not everyone was supernatural there.

I quickly spotted mum and dad at the center but what caught my attention were the guys who surrounded them.

Three of them.

Were they guarding them or trying to kill them?

I got my answer as one of them pulled out his knife and charged at dad.

I moved at an inhuman speed and killed all three of them within a snap.

I sliced his neck with his knife whereas I stabbed others with my own before the power was back on.

Everyone yelled at the sight of the three guys lying in the crimson pool. In the center stood the king and the queen hugging each other.

Dad comforted mum as their children His majesty, Fi, and his little brother approached them.

"Thanks, Raine." I heard dad whisper.
I felt content at that. I was able to save them.

I smiled to myself leaning against the wall but the pain shot up again and intensified.

I ran towards my room as fast as I could because I couldn't risk getting caught.

Like At all.

I walked straight into the bathroom. I quickly changed into the blue bathrobes with my underwear on.

I rummaged through the cupboards and my eyes soon found the first aid.

I looked at myself through the mirror as I opened my robe. The wound was not healing at all.

Strange.

In general, every damn wound heals by itself but strangely this one was taking awfully long.

It seemed as if I had no energy left to heal myself.

Just then the bathroom door swung open and in came dad.

I quickly fastened the belt of the robe, not allowing him to take a glimpse of the wound.

"Oh hey!!" I greeted him, sporting a jovial grin as he clutched my hand.

"What happened Raine?"

"Nothing, dad." I managed to get out in a low tone. I raked my fingers through my hair, something that I often do when I feel either anxious.

It's just a knife wound. No big deal.

My head started to spin as I felt my legs give away. My eyes fluttered closed but I was trying hard to keep them open.

His eyes quickly darted towards the bloody black dress that was lying on the floor. His eyes widened in shock.

"What happened?" He pressed.

A few drops of blood hit the startling white floor, as he stood there frozen.

Before he could say another word, I crumpled to the ground.

"Raine!" I heard some other yell before I was succumbed into darkness.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I woke up to the sound of whispers or yells. I was not sure, but darn was they disturbing. Atleast I didn't wake up to my nightmares. Else, I would have made a fool of myself.

"Dad !! You need to call the doctor."

"That's not necessary, son. She doesn't like doctors."

"That's not a question, but she is a healer herself. There's no point in disliking doctors."

I stirred to my side making myself comfortable but the slight pain in my neck from the position, made me jolt up.

"Ugh!! Damn you!! Why can't you both chat outside?" I groaned earning an eye roll from the duo.

I woke up to find myself in an unfamiliar room.

It was a total dark blue shade. A crystal chandelier hung down from the creamy white ceiling. I was in the middle of silk white sheets on the bed with lamps on either side of it. The air and my nostrils were filled with a familiar cologne, letting me know whose room it is.

I put myself against the headrest and turned to them.

"Where am I ?"

"In my room, where else?" He grimaced.

What was his bloody problem?

"How are you feeling Raine?" Dad asked as he made himself comfortable beside me.

"Well, my eyebrows don't hurt." I smirked.

"Raine!!" Dad glared but I knew he was trying hard not to laugh at my petty joke.

"Dad!" I said almost matching his tone. "I am okay." I slightly pressed in the region where the wound was but the pain was not much.

I looked down at myself. I was in an oversized shirt and shorts that were not even mine.

"There's no pain."

"I know, you got healed I guess." Dad said to which I couldn't help but nod. "So, what happened?"

I shot a glance at him.

Did he ask that, in front of his majesty?

"Get ready dear, we will have a chat in my office and...Yes !! Your coronation is today." Smiling, He nodded and left us alone.

I kept looking anywhere but him. His navy carpet suddenly felt so interesting than his handsome stare.

"Am I left out about something?" His majesty butted in. His perfect eyebrow shot up as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his black jeans.

"No." I shrugged. "Who changed my dress?" I asked, thinking of all the possibilities and ofcourse, to divert the topic.

Oh god!! Did I ask him that? Of course, who could, other than the maid.

"Would you be surprised if I say I did?"

Hot man say what?

No!! No fucking way.

Oh god!

"YOU ?!" I yelled pointing my finger at him. "Oh my god!!" I yelled.

"Yeah! Me." His lips were threatening to twitch up. After a long pause, he laughed.

He threw his head backward amidst his laughs.

"That's not funny." I frowned.

His chuckle was deep and husky. The kind that could make you weak in the knees.

"Oh!! But it is." He said. "It was definitely worth the look on your face. It was like..." He made a face, claiming that I looked that way before getting back to laughing again.

"Stop. Laughing. Your majesty." I gritted and yet he didn't.

So I did the most natural thing anyone could ever do. I grabbed the pillow and hit him straight in the face. It fell onto the bed with a thud, revealing an angry face of His majesty.

That would be better.

He kept on staring at me with his poker face on. He had his arms crossed over. The silver chain dangled downward as he did.

I could see the clear view of the veins on his arm. I wonder how it would feel to touch them.

Did I just think that?

No, I think I will ignore it. I should have got my head checked.

"So, this is your room." I said, trying to ease up the tension that made me hella nervous.

I wasn't nervous before, so why was I feeling nervous then?

Was it because of him?

Nah!

"Didn't I just say that?" He shrugged.

"Then where's mine? You don't expect me to stay here now, do you?"

"That's exactly what you are expected to do." He said sitting on his side of the bed.

His bed.

"And that's an order, Raine." He added. "According to them, we are married. So, I guess it goes that way. But let me tell you, Don't get your hopes high on me or this thing, whatever."

The way he called me was different from how he called me yesterday. I don't know how different it is but it was.

Ah! As if. Why would I put my hope into something that was never meant to happen? That too, even after you warned about it?

"Too bad, your majesty. I don't take orders and as for the so called 'hope' or expectations, I won't. Like I said, You have my word."

"You don't take orders?" He shot his eyebrow up, hautily. "You are forgetting your position, Simmons."

"I am not your wife and I am certainly not your maid or slave. I know my position very well, your majesty." I said standing up from the bed. "Thanks for reminding, by the way."

I was about to walk into the closet when I turned to face him.

"I am not trying to get into your precious life nor do I want to." I continued.

"I am here to fulfill my responsibility. You have to put up with me till I am done and When I am finally done, I will just leave. No fights, no arguments, and no goodbyes."

*******

Hey there guys!!! Hope y'all liked this chappie. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading

Fun fact: we would like to break more laws if one law is too strict.

Love 💕

Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 149 28
❝ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑓...
1M 41.9K 86
#1-night assassins series I picked the leather whips and leaned more into her until her chin rested on my shoulder. I glanced down at her bare ass, I...
43.6K 2K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
9.9K 473 17
❝The FBI Agent with walls of steel and The Mafia Spy who couldn't feel.❞ 🎭 "Can you feel it?" "Feel what?" "My love for you." β€’β™‘β€’ Kaya Skeats (real...