Jasrah|✔️

By dripped_finesse17

"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough... More

Prologue/Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Casts
Chapter Four
Covers
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Author's Note
New Book

Epilogue

5.3K 498 26
By dripped_finesse17

"Waleed, come back here".
A little boy was running around as he was being chased.

"Hey easy there lion. You don't wanna hurt yourself". Hassan picked him up and tickled him which made him laugh.

"Stoppp". The boy said in the midst of laughter.

"Mummy Waleed, why are you chasing my son? You've even gotten breathless". Hassan said.

"He's a very naughty boy. I need to change his clothes but he doesn't want that. He spilled juice on the one he's wearing".
Jasrah said.

"Get me the clothes. I'll change my Waleed's clothes myself".

Jasrah immediately handed the clothes over to Hassan with no argument. She had alot of pending work to do.
It was Waleed's four years old birthday tomorrow and also Eid. Leaving Waleed with Hassan was just the best option for Jasrah.

They planned to throw Waleed a lowkey birthday with just family members present as they didn't want to drag attention to themselves.

Waleed was a carbon copy of Hassan but had Jasrah's eyes. He was a cute little boy.

Jasrah alongside Hassan and Waleed all went shopping in the evening to get stuffs needed for the party.

They arrived home quite late in the night. Waleed was already fast asleep so Hassan had to pick him up and headed to his room along with Jasrah.
Hassan placed him gently on the bed and Jasrah stood there looking at her child sleeping peacefully. She was lost staring at him as she felt a gush of emotions.

"Hey where are you lost?" Hassan had his arms around her as he looked at her.

"It still feels like a dream yknow? We have a cute little boy. Even after four years, it still feels like a dream. My baby is growing up". She sniffled a little bit.

"Our baby". Hassan chuckled and placed a lingering kiss on her temple.
"And yeahhh. It does feel like a dream. A beautiful one".

Jasrah turned to face him, they both got lost looking into each other as Hassan lifted her chin and locked his lips with hers.
"Why don't we go to the room?" Hassan said, his face almost an inch away from her face.

"Babbbbyyyy noooo". Jasrah giggled as she tried to let loose from his grip.

"Come on baby. Waleed hardly gives us time to spend alone. He's fast asleep now, how can we let go of this opportunity?" Hassan asked, raising his brows.

"Grow up. You have a son now".

"Yes and my son needs a sister".

"You are so naughty". Jasrah laughed as they walked out of Waleed's room to theirs.

It was Waleed's birthday and also Eid. Waleed woke up to a balloon and toy filled room as Hassan and Jasrah sang a birthday song to him. He had this cute, wide grin.

They decided to have the party later in the day. That would give everyone time to spend the festive period in their homes before coming.

They got back from offering the Eid prayers. Jasrah wore a blue Australian lace that was sewn into a very beautiful peplum blouse and a straight skirt while both Hassan and Waleed wore a sparkling white getzner sewn into a kaftan with matching caps.

"Mummy, remove". Waleed pouted as he had his arms up. Motioning for Jasrah to remove the clothes he was wearing.
He was feeling uncomfortable in the outfit.
Jasrah removed the cloth and made him wear a simple shirt and short.

"Wear this for now before everyone arrives. I know you are going to ruin this one though". She said.

Amaya, Farouq and Aisha arrived before everyone else.
The whole place was decorated with balloons and ribbons. Music filled the house as Aisha danced with Waleed.
Hassan's parents arrived just immediately.

"Seems like everyone is here". Amaya said as she looked around.

"Not yet. Two people are yet to come". Jasrah said.
"Who?" Amaya asked.

"Has the party started. I just hope we are not late". Asiya, Jasrah's step sister arrived together with her husband. Yasmeen's brother, Zayyad. They both had gifts with them.

"No you are not late". Jasrah hugged her as they all exchanged pleasantries.

Asiya and Zayyad got married regardless of the fact that her Mom and his Sister were locked up.
Asiya apologized to Jasrah and everything got sorted between the both of them.
Anty Amina and Yasmeen were still locked up.

It was all God's grace that Jasrah didn't lose her life and that of her child as the bullet that was shot when she was kidnapped by Yasmeen brushed her stomach not touching any of her vital organs and also her baby.
Waleed was a lucky child.

The party went on for a while till it was late and everyone left.
Waleed got alot of cool gifts and from the looks of it, he had no plan on sleeping. He would have been fast asleep had it been it was a different day but he was so engrossed playing with the gifts he got.

"Time for bed young man". Jasrah picked Waleed up to his room and tucked him in before retiring to her room.

Few months later
"Babe, so i was thinking". Hassan began to speak.
"Yeah?" Jasrah looked up at him from the position she was in. They were in the theater watching a movie.

"Why don't we go on a vacation? Not just the three of us. The whole family".

Jasrah gave him an unsure look. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Yeah babe. Why not? Besides Waleed's school is going on a break this week. It would be great".

"Mmmm I guess so". She said after much thought.

"If you dont like it. Then there's no need for it". Hassan said.

"No it's fine. Where are we going to?" She was grinning widely.

"I was thinking, Hawaii?" He said which sounded more of a question.

"That would be great". Jasrah said.

"I'll let the others know".

It was a week later and everyone was at the airport and ready to take off.

"Yknow babe, we didn't get the chance to go on a honeymoon. This is the perfect opportunity". Zayyad said to Asiya as he nozzled his nose in her neck which caused her to giggle.

"Eh-ehmm". Amaya cleared her voice.

"Guys our children are here. Don't mess with their brains please. Wait till we are all in our respective rooms". Hassan smirked at both Asiya and Zayyad as everyone else burst into a fit of laughter.

They arrived at Hawaii and all went to their rooms to freshen up. Hassan had a resort close to the beach, which had an amazing view.
Later in the evening, they were all seated in the lobby engrossed in different conversations till it was time for bed. Everyone was feeling jet lagged which made them sleep early except for Jasrah and Hassan.

"Wanna go to the beach and walk for a little bit?" Hassan asked Jasrah.

"Yeah sure".

They were walking together in silence breathing in the sandy smell of the environment, enjoying the peace and quiet.

"This feels amazing". Hassan sighed.

"Yeahhh. It's pleasing to see everyone happy. This vacation was a good idea". Jasrah admitted.

"Hopefully we'll have enough time to ourselves here". Hassan said making Jasrah giggle.

"That's the only thing you know?"

"When I have a beautiful wife. Ofcourse that'll be the only thing I know". He laughed.

"You make everyday I live worthwhile". He placed a kissed on her forehead and hugged her.

"I love you Daddy Waleed". Jasrah mumbled.

"I love you too Mummy Waleed".

They both got lost in each other's embrace.

THE END

Phew😩
Last chapter
Jasrah has come to an end.
I just don't know what to say😭😭😭

Eid Mubarak to Y'all❤️❤️❤️
I love y'all 😭😭❤️

Check out my other book: Tears of Loss
I need you guys support to make it great like this one 🥺🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 488 36
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
56.8K 6.4K 72
Sakeena Ibrahim Abdulmaleek; Fierce, bold, challenging and brave. Never thought her life will turn out that way. At the age of fourteen, her life cha...
60.8K 8.2K 26
we all know that sometimes a lie could get you in trouble sometimes but for faiza it got her in love....A Nigerian based novel Completed✅
3.4K 239 34
He dropped the tumbler on the tray before he turned to give me his full attention "Arwa,I don't want you to be with me because that was what saad wan...