Epilogue

"Waleed, come back here".
A little boy was running around as he was being chased.

"Hey easy there lion. You don't wanna hurt yourself". Hassan picked him up and tickled him which made him laugh.

"Stoppp". The boy said in the midst of laughter.

"Mummy Waleed, why are you chasing my son? You've even gotten breathless". Hassan said.

"He's a very naughty boy. I need to change his clothes but he doesn't want that. He spilled juice on the one he's wearing".
Jasrah said.

"Get me the clothes. I'll change my Waleed's clothes myself".

Jasrah immediately handed the clothes over to Hassan with no argument. She had alot of pending work to do.
It was Waleed's four years old birthday tomorrow and also Eid. Leaving Waleed with Hassan was just the best option for Jasrah.

They planned to throw Waleed a lowkey birthday with just family members present as they didn't want to drag attention to themselves.

Waleed was a carbon copy of Hassan but had Jasrah's eyes. He was a cute little boy.

Jasrah alongside Hassan and Waleed all went shopping in the evening to get stuffs needed for the party.

They arrived home quite late in the night. Waleed was already fast asleep so Hassan had to pick him up and headed to his room along with Jasrah.
Hassan placed him gently on the bed and Jasrah stood there looking at her child sleeping peacefully. She was lost staring at him as she felt a gush of emotions.

"Hey where are you lost?" Hassan had his arms around her as he looked at her.

"It still feels like a dream yknow? We have a cute little boy. Even after four years, it still feels like a dream. My baby is growing up". She sniffled a little bit.

"Our baby". Hassan chuckled and placed a lingering kiss on her temple.
"And yeahhh. It does feel like a dream. A beautiful one".

Jasrah turned to face him, they both got lost looking into each other as Hassan lifted her chin and locked his lips with hers.
"Why don't we go to the room?" Hassan said, his face almost an inch away from her face.

"Babbbbyyyy noooo". Jasrah giggled as she tried to let loose from his grip.

"Come on baby. Waleed hardly gives us time to spend alone. He's fast asleep now, how can we let go of this opportunity?" Hassan asked, raising his brows.

"Grow up. You have a son now".

"Yes and my son needs a sister".

"You are so naughty". Jasrah laughed as they walked out of Waleed's room to theirs.

It was Waleed's birthday and also Eid. Waleed woke up to a balloon and toy filled room as Hassan and Jasrah sang a birthday song to him. He had this cute, wide grin.

They decided to have the party later in the day. That would give everyone time to spend the festive period in their homes before coming.

They got back from offering the Eid prayers. Jasrah wore a blue Australian lace that was sewn into a very beautiful peplum blouse and a straight skirt while both Hassan and Waleed wore a sparkling white getzner sewn into a kaftan with matching caps.