My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 61.

1.3K 73 13
By queensofsupreme

Third person's POV.

"Elijah." Jay shouted but Elijah ignored him and continued running. "Who would've thought Elijah having kids would make him disrespect me."

"Jay, let's just go greet and see the babies. I am sure Elijah will come back." Jay's wife, Stephanie said so they made their way to where the rest of the family was.

"Adrian go after Elijah." Benjamin said and Adrian ran after Elijah. "Oliver, go look after the twins and make sure no one comes near them." He told Oliver so he went to the nursery room. "Emily stay here with Marko, Meghan, and Anna, make sure they are fine. I'll look after your mom." He told his daughter. "Sofia, please get up. You can't be on the floor the whole time." Benjamin went on his knees. "Sofia, come on." He patted her cheeks. "Em, call the doctor." He shouted. "Sofia, wake up."

"Please bring her to room five." The doctor said so Benjamin picked Sofia up. They quickly took her to the room and the doctor started examining her. 

"Why the hell do you always have to faint at the wrong time." Benjamin mumbled and Emily hugged him.

"Dad, mom will be fine." She gave him a weak smile.

'Annette first decided to go to heaven, then Elijah disowned his own children and ran away, now Sofia wants to leave too? No, I can't let that happen. Sofia will be fine. I won't let her leave me.' Benjamin shook his head.

"Why is everyone crying?" Jay asked and Stephanie shrugged her shoulders. "Do you think Elijah ran away from his responsibilities because Aiden was also chasing him." He whispered and she hit him.

"Jay, something serious might've happened so please don't try and guess what happened." Stephanie said. "Meghan, honey what's going on?"

"She died." Meghan started crying again. "She is dead."

"Oh my." Stephanie quickly hugged her. "I am so sorry my girl." She continued. "I am so sorry for your loss." 

"Is it fine if we go see how Annette is doing. I know how it feels to lose a child." Jay said and Meghan shook her head.

"Jay, it's Annette." Marko said. "We lost our baby girl." He looked up, trying to hold the tears in. "The babies are fine."

"That's way, Eli--- oh god, Steph please stay with them. I'll go check on the kids." Jay left, tears visible in his eyes. "I always said how we all going to die. I joked about Annette being an immortal and now she's gone. That red-haired stubborn kid is dead." He wiped his tears before going into the nursery room. "Oliver."

"Uncle." Oliver gave him a weak smile. "How are they doing?"

"I only saw the Hendricks family and they mourning." Jay replied. "How is the baby?"

"They twins." Oliver said. "They both fine."

"I thought it was just a g--."

"We all thought that." Oliver interrupted him. "But then a boy came along and now we have two babies."

"I am sure you were all so happy when you heard the news but n--."

"Uncle, please don't." A tear dropped from his eye.

"How did Anne die?" He questioned. "Wasn't she fine after the babies?"

"She was, that's what makes all this---." He covered his eyes. "Uncle I don't want to talk about sister and how she's no more so please leave me." Jay left Oliver alone in the nursery room. 

"I was the one that used to play pranks on everyone now it feels as if someone is pranking me." He slapped his forehead. "Why did a kid have to die? Why did she leave two babies alone?" 

"We came here rushing, what happened?" Charlotte said. "Jay, we saw on the news that---." Charlotte stopped herself from saying anything else. "Damien and the others threw the media out of the hospital but they already started rumors about Annette dying and--."

"Char, what they said is the truth." Jay told her. "Annette passed away." She smacked him angry.

"You are lucky Elijah doesn't hear you. Jay, when will you fucking grow up? You, not a kid anymore." She shouted. 

"You think we would all be here crying and mourning if Annette is still alive." Jay asked. "Charlotte the media lies a lot and I know you don't believe what they say but they are telling the truth about Annette."

"Where is Elijah?" She cried. "And the baby, where is everyone?"

"Anna and the others are in that room. I don't know where Benjamin and Sofia are." Jay said and Emily came out of the room. "Em, is Annette's body in th--." She quickly shook her head. "Is your father in there?"

"Yeah. Mom fainted and he is waiting for her to wake up and the doctors are running some tests." She said. "Did Elijah come back?"

"No." Charlotte replied. "Honey, why don't you take Anna and her family home? I am sure they are exhausted."

"I can't." Emily said. "I can't see anyone in pain anymore. I need to see Oliver." She ran and went to the nursery room. 

"Jay, take them home, please. I will stay with Benjamin and Sofia."  Jay agreed so Charlotte went into the room where Sofia and Benjamin were in.  "What did the doctor say?" 

"She's fine." Benjamin said. "You heard about Annette?" He asked and she nod her head. "Life is unpredictable."

"And unfair." She added, hugging him. "We were supposed to be happy but someone cursed us."

"Don't talk like that Char."

"The results are back." The doctor came in. "Congratulations."

"I'll kill this woman." Charlotte stopped Benjamin from touching her.

"Why the hell are you angry? She just said congratulations."

"You don't know anything sister." Benjamin said. "This is the same woman who congratulated us earlier when the twins were born and after that she came to us and gave us her condolences and now she wants to repeat it again."

"Mr Carson, what happened wasn't in my control. I know you are hurt but we did everything we could to save her. Mrs Carson is pregnant and I would advice you to focus and look after her because stress isn't good for the baby."

"Sofia is pregna--." Charlotte put her hand over Benjamin's mouth. She took the doctor and Benjamin out of Sofia's room. 

"Keep it down. You can't let Sofia find out."

"What? Charlotte, it's her body. She will find out the truth soon." 

"Listen doctor, my brother is in shock after all we became grandparents and we mourning for our dear Annette so can you please not let anyone find out about Sofia being pregnant?" Charlotte pressed her hands together. "Sofia is stubborn and she is hurting right now, she might not want to keep the baby. She might make bad decisions so please don't let her find out. We will pay you any amount you want."

"No, I don't want your money." The doctor replied. "But I'll keep my mouth shut if you promise to not let her ever come to this hospital. She has been through a lot and I don't think I can hide this from her if she comes here."

"I promise." Charlotte smiled and the doctor left. "Benjamin, we will have to keep this a secret until Annette's funeral happens."

"Charlotte, I can't hide things from Sofia." 

"You not hiding anything. You just keep your mouth shut until everything cools down. Benjamin, Annette was like a daughter to Sofia. There is no way Sofia will be happy about the news of her pregnancy  so please just look after Sofia." She said and Benjamin agreed to keep it a secret until everything calms down. "Now Benjamin, tell me, where is Elijah?"

"And Adrian." Damien added. "If Oliver and Emily are with the kids, Jay took the Annette's family home so where are Adrian and Elijah?"

"Elijah ran away so I send Adrian to go after him." Benjamin told him.

"You send my son to after Elijah? Are you crazy Benjamin? You know Elijah needs space, he might hurt Adrian." Damien shouted. "Did Elijah have weapons?" 

"No!" Benjamin replied. "Damien, why are you acting as if I send Adrian to catch an enemy. They are cousins, and Elijah won't hurt him." 

"Elijah is hurting, he needs space or else he might hurt whoever comes after him and you decided to send my son. Ben, I know Elijah loves Adrian but Elijah is not in his right mind, right now that is why I am scared they might get into a fight." 

Meanwhile, Adrian kept chasing Elijah but he couldn't catch him. 

"I can't lose him." Adrian kept saying to himself as he kept running. "Elijah, stop." He shouted while running down the street as the rain got worse. 

'How is he not tired?' Adrian wondered as he stopped to catch his breath. "Elijah, stop please!" Elijah didn't listen to him, he kept on running and Adrian watched him until he couldn't see him anymore. 

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 777 44
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book two in step series. Meera and Elijah are on their honeymoon. She doesn't want to spend a second with him and he w...
10.8K 627 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...
512K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
8.8K 498 48
"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen. 🌷🌷🌷🌷 A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hopin...