He's Back

By braindead04

''Tell me you're not dumb enough to think I'm going to let you go out with that scum'' he basically growled... More

1- Mamma mia, here I go again.
2- Family Drama
3 - When a guy in a van gets you wet
4 - Beauty Sleep
5 - Surprise, ya lucky pigs
6 - Missed me?
7 - Intruder
8 -Mystery files & trying to be Matilda
9 - I didn't drag you down with me
10 - Secret meet-ups & rumors
11 - Dead man walking
12 - Party full of horny teenagers, here I come
13 - A hell of a night
14 - Hide and Seek
15 - Train Wreck
16 - What in the Krabby patties did you do?
17 - someone was hiding inside the chips
18 - Kiss me
19 - Here comes the puke again
20 - Game on
21 - Headbutts
22 - The truth
23 - Murderer
24 - Broken
25 - Hot and bothered
26 - Say what now?
27 - Denial
28 - Way to go, Lindsay
29 - Bad box dye
30 - Pure audacity
31 - Heart Eyes
32 - Humiliated
33 - You're sick
34 - F.R.I.E.N.D.S
TRAILER
35 - Early for foreplay
36 - Goldfish
37 - Don't start smoking
38 - Soap opera rip-off
39 - Princess
41 - Saturday
42 - Damsel in distress
43 - Sweet mother of cupcakes
44 - A friend
45 - Goodnight
46 - Lights, camera, action
47 - Rose-colored glasses
48 - Her
49 - Danger averted
50 - Satan
51 - Tomorrow
52 - Wanna dance?
53 - Forbidden
54 - Obsession
55 - Stay
56 - Bullet
57- Cruella
58 - fuck communication
59 - Fantastic Four
60 - Sherlock

40 - Play dirty

4K 157 14
By braindead04

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the room, realizing I wasn't as lucky as to find myself in Aiden's arms this time. I checked my phone from the nightstand, opening it after what felt like hours of ignoring it.

I remembered Aiden's comment to call him and to be honest I really wanted to hear his voice. I was glad he was being more open about how he felt with me and had restrained the mood swings, but the current situation wasn't letting me enjoy it.

I knew it was tough on his part since he had so many things to think about and figure out, and I was glad that he finally explained the situation to me, but I wish he could've done that earlier instead of toying with my feelings.

We lost so much time with this bullcrap that I was starting to wonder if he really does have feelings for her and doesn't want to admit it to himself or me. Maybe the whole thing is happening because he doesn't want to have to pick between me and her.

And if that was the case I knew for a fact I wasn't going to sit around and be the side chick, even though that role was already starting to get handed to me.

My hands hovered over his contact, I really wanted to have this conversation with him, but last night was so intense that I really couldn't handle to have to go through something like this again. 

I decided not to call him if he wants something he'll reach out, I just hope that comes quickly because I need my things back. 

My eyes fell on the calendar that was hang on my wall and it deemed on me that with everything that happened I had missed school. Great.  I opened Bailey's chat expecting a flood of messages as per usual. Instead, only one came in, but it was enough to bring me back to reality. 

Bailey:
Bryan was looking for you today, he seemed...angry? Call me when you get this, I'm sure we have a lot to talk about. 

I did just that, glad that I was talking to someone who wasn't Aiden, Cole or Bryan. We decided to meet at the usual diner and get some lunch, even though it wasn't noon anymore. I walked downstairs, glad to find the house empty. I didn't bother to think about where Cole had went, I didn't care anymore. 

I quickly called my mum to make sure grandma was alright, only to find out Jason was still at her place since she didn't have time to pick him up. With everything that had been happening, I hadn't realized how little I got to see him. I wanted to spend more time with him like I used to, I didn't want him to think I've completely disregarded him, the way I felt with mum.

I mentally noted to myself that we had to go out soon and do something together, you know snce we're the last bit of family that's left. 

I checked the time, realizing, it was time for me to get ready. I took a quick shower and left Arctic Monkeys playing in the backround, in an attempt to drown out the voices in the back of my head that were screaming for me to overanalyze everything. 

I got out of the shower feeling refreshed, and slipped on my clothes, ready to walk out when I heard a faint knocking sound. I went downstairs and checked the door, but no one was there, so I decided to let it go, grab my things and get going. I went back to my room and this time the knocking sound got louder. 

I frowned, looking around me. I think this is the part you see in movies when a bunch of nurses rush inside, get me dressed in that nice white robe and guide me back to the crazy house for hearing things. 

But I swear, I'm not crazy I could actually hear knocking.

That's exactly what a crazy person would say. 

Shut up, I said it's real.

A loud bang on my window took me out of the trance I was in. Running across the room, I opened the blinds, facing Aiden who was practically hanging from his window with a pebble in his hand. 

Ah, so it wasn't knocking.

I opened the window. "Wanna explain to me why you're trying to break down my window?" I asked, leaving against the frame. "Sure, right after you explain why the hell you aren't picking up the damn phone and I have to communicate as if the phone hasn't been invented yet." he said, throwing the pebble to the ground. 

"What? You haven't called me" I said, grabbing my phone from the bed. "Oh, I didn't?" I faintly heard him say. Opening my phone, I found ten missed calls from no other but Aiden. "Oh..." 

"Yeah, 'oh" he mocked. "What do you want, anyway? Did Lindsay try to gauge out your eyes or what?" I teased. "Very funny, but no. I'm pretty sure I told you to call me, and you didn't. Now do I need to start throwing pebbles again?" he said. I felt quite fluttered to hear that he wanted me to have called him but I still couldn't ignore the jealousy in the back of my head. 

He was here talking to me, with the same mouth he was doing I don't even know what with Lindsay before. 

"I didn't want to bother you" I muttered, making him sigh and run a hand through his hair. "Listen, I don't want things to be weird between us, can I come over there so we can talk? I should probably give you your stuff, too, you forgot it here" he said. 

"Oh, right, my stuff, yeah. Look, I actually have plans for today so you could just give me my things and we can talk another time" I said, praying he wouldn't push it anymore. 

"What plans?" he asked, ignoring the rest of the sentence. "You know, plans" I said, deciding to tease him a little after seeing his reaction. He frowned. "I'm coming over" he announced, and with that the window closed before I could protest. Knowing how this would go, I texted Bailey that I was going to be late. 

Not even two minutes later there was knocking on my front door. I shook my head, going downstairs and opening the door for him. "Hi" I simply said and he made himself comfortable, walking inside and going towards the living room. 

"Make yourself feel at home then" I muttered, closing the door and cautiously walking over to where he was. He dropped my bag on one of the couches, but never bothered to actually sit down, which only revealed to me his intentions for this 'talk'. 

"Okay, so you don't call me, ignore my calls and now you have 'plans'? What is this all about? I thought we were going great after last night" he said, frustrated and I really had to keep myself from laughing at his outburst. 

"We've made progress, yes, but you can't exactly call this good, Aiden" I calmly stated, taking a seat on the couch. "And why is that?" he asked and I seriously wanted to punch him for not being able to come up with the answer himself. "Well, for starters I had to turn into Indiana Jones so that your girlfriend wouldn't know I was here" I stated the obvious. 

"She's not my girlfriend" he said and my mouth fell open for a split second, but I regained my cool and crossed my arms over my chest. "You guys lived together, you're at her place half of the time, she comes pick you up from school and she started a fight with me because she thought we had something going on. Now what the hell do you call that?" I said. 

He sighed once again and took a seat next to me, more calm this time. "Okay, fine, she is, but you know she means nothing" he searched for my eyes, taking one of my hands into his own and placing a kiss on it. 

"The thing is, Aiden, I don't. And I don't want to get caught up in a situation where O', the side chick 'cause you can't decide who you really want to be with" I confessed. I know I said I didn't want to have this conversation with him right now, but the words slipped off my tongue before I could stop them.

"Is that what this is all about? You really think I'd play with you like that? You know the situation, Evelyn, you can't compare my 'relationship' with her with what I feel for you" he replied, and I wanted to dig up a hole and crawl inside it. 

"Okay, then answer me this. What do you feel for me?" I asked, turning to look at him. He was thoughtful for a couple of seconds, stuttering when he tried to form an answer. 

I removed my hand from his and got up. "Exactly. Until you're able to answer that question, this conversation can't happen Aiden. Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to go." I said, grabbing my bag and walking to the door. Moments later he hesitantly followed me there, leaving without another word when I opened the door. 

~~~

"And then he just left" I finished, telling Bailey all that had happened the last two days, and she was staring at me as if she had seen a ghost. "Damn...Cole really is a big bastard though, wow" she commented and I hid my face in my hands. "Is that really all you have to say after what I told you" I laughed at the pathetic state of the situation. 

"I mean Aiden is obviously a jerk and we hate Lindsay but come on that's not new information" she said, lightening the mood. "I guess you're right" I agreed. 

"Dude. Something else we should talk about...what's up with Bryan?" she asked, catching me mid-bite. I put my sandwitch back down, clearing my throat quietly. "What do you mean?" I asked her. 

"Well, ever since he saw you at Aiden's this morning he's been acting weird. He came looking for you and when me and the girls told him we didn't know where you were he just got up and left" 

"When you say left...?" 

"I mean the building, he just ditched." she explained. "Maybe he's mad I was at Aiden's... it was pretty rude the way he just cut us off and then tried to start a fight" 

"Jealousy much" I heard her mutter. "I don't know if it was jealousy but he surely overeacted. I mean we had fun on our 'date', if you want to call it that and then things went to hell" I said, resting my face on my palms. 

"But you also seemed to have fun later, sleeping in Aidie's arms" she mocked me and I nodded, hating that it was the truth. 

"Okay, so, quick question. Could you see yourself being anything more than friends with Bryan?" she asked and I wrecked my brain, trying to find a moment during last night when I didn't compare him to Aiden. "Judging by the lack of response, I'm guessing the answer is no" she said, and I nodded silently. 

"Same question for Aiden this time" she asked and this time I nodded. "And according to him, it's not Lindsay he wants, but you, but he's still with her and blah blah..." she paused, processing the situation. 

"Okay, here's what you're gonna do. From what we can tell he wants to break up, he just needs a little...push" she said. "And a bunch of incriminating evidence that we don't have" I added. "Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to" she said waving it away.

"Point is, you gotta make him jealous. If he senses he's losing you, that will make him have to take action. Something's stopping him from going all out with you and that needs to change. It can't be that everytime he talks about his feelings it's in the middle of either a fight or a conversation that looks like it's taken out of a social drama movie." she said, and I laughed, knowing it was true. 

"So what are you saying? I play with Bryan, just so I can get back at Aiden? That wouldn't be right" I said. I couldn't do that to him, it was too cruel of me to use him just to get Aiden jealous. 

"You don't have to act like you're interested in him and get his hoped up for nothing, you can just ask him to hang out, that should be enough to rile up Black. Or, you could just make him think you were with him. For example, he doesn't have to know you were with me today, just say you were with Bryan" 

"But I don't want to lie" I said, scenarios of Aiden finding out I lied and making fun of me flooding my head. "For fuck's sake woman, you want him or not?" she asked and I nodded. 

"Well then, you gotta play dirty" 

~~~

Disclaimer this isn't edited, I'll come back later to check for mistakes.

In the meanwhile, enjoy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 686 61
And when I had informed Finn of my obvious concerns, - He had pulled me up against him so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek, - and whisp...
575K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
1.3M 35.2K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
2.9K 183 24
"Karen...where are you going?" he asked. "I am going out for a date...not that it matters to you...anyway... what are-" "I am here to tell you someth...