Falling For The Bad Boy

By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... More

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.

1.8K 46 0
By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Excuse for updating so late his time: Life.

Well there you go. That's all I have for you, enjoy the chapter.

_______________________________

"Nothing." he said

Hold up.

"Excuse me?" Blare asked.

"Sorry honey, I said, nothing!" he said louder with a smile.

Wait a minute.

"So are you telling me..."

Hand me a rope to choke someone with it.

"We did all of this for nothing?" Blare finished.

"Yes."

"You are saying that we were imposed upon by two senile teenagers, two adult babies, a professional killer, so to say, a double agent, and a mafia boss. We were told the truths about our family, had all of our secrets exposed, were in near death situations more than once, went through grueling training sessions, practically changed our lives, all for nothing?" I said anger laced in my voice.

"Well when you say it like that..." he said scratching his neck.

"When I say it how it happened? Well I am sorry, but I again must say that we did not do all of that for nothing."

"I am sorry to say but we did." I looked over to see Jade said this.

"But Jade-"

"We won't argue with him. What he says goes, we can only wish for the best."

"I am not going to stand by and just watch him walk to his death."

"Really, are you going to stop him? Besides he's a big boy he can take care of himself."

"Jade, after all that we have gone through lately."

"It's not that I don't like you Andy, I just follow the orders I am given. You need to too."

"He could die. All of this would have been for nothing."

"So what if he does die!"

"I am still here girls." Charlie said.

"We will have followed orders and that's that." Jade said leaving the room and walking upstairs. Bree quickly followed behind.

Honestly what is wrong with her. She went from one to one-hundred real quick.

"I am sorry girls but-" Charlie tried.

"Yah, I am sure you are." I grumbled walking away from him and up the stairs as well.

Stupid family. Stupid Charlie who is going to get himself killed when there are people perfectly capable to help him. I mean, not me necessarily, but people. Stupid Jade for going along with his plan and for going from lovey to bit-

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand over my mouth and me being drug into a room. I quickly thought of what it was Bree taught me to do in this situation and grabbed their arm around me, latched mine between theirs and grabbed my opposite side to break their hold, while lowering my body to the ground. I then turned them around using the arm that was vulnerable to me, and then got above them as they were lowered onto the ground. I looked at my attacker from above them, with my fists ready.

"Glad to know those sessions didn't go to waste." Bree smiled at me.

"Bree you're and idiot, I could have seriously hurt you!" I said reaching my hand out to her and lifting her back up.

"Yah sure and George of the jungle won't ever hit a tree again." she said rolling her eyes. "Follow me."

I followed her in silence to a room. She opened it up and I saw Jade standing there, her back to me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Does someone have a pencil and paper? Cause this is sketchy.

Jade turned around and looked at me and I could see her worrisome face.

"We have to do something." she said.

Gosh she is so bipolar.

"Weren't you the one who just said that you take orders and we have to do as we are told?" I asked bluntly.

"That was obviously acting, you couldn't tell Andy?" Bree asked.

What? How in the heck was I supposed to figure that out on my own.

"Who cares, that doesn't matter right now. What does matter is the plan that we are about to make."

Plans, again. Love it.

--------------

"This is the worst plan I have ever heard, why was I even a part of this." I asked in monotone.

"Because in this plan, we need someone to stay back and make sure no one comes in after us." Bree smiled.

"No one would want to! There are guns, and bad guys!" I whisper shouted.

"Oh no, and the evil villain has a death ray that could ruin the planet earth. Everyone run!" Bree rolled her eyes.

"Stop it, you two." Jade said. "Andy we really need you for this, its extremely important no one else gets hurt."

"Yah fine, fine." I said. "I can keep everyone under control for you guys to go run after Charlie and attempt to save the day."

"Perfect!" Jade said.

"I knew we could count on you!" Bree said.

"These plans we've been coming up with just keep seeming to get better wouldn't you say." I mumbled rolling my eyes

This doesn't seem that hard.

-----------------

Everyone woke up the next day early. I'm sure it was just that no one could really sleep. I personally, could not. Today was the day he wanted to go turn himself in. He wanted to just walk in there and give himself up to keep us 'safe'. Though safe isn't what I would call it. Stupid, maybe. Encouraging, not at all. A mistake, perfect phrase. A mistake, a huge mistake.

The day droned on. No one really talked much and we all kind of sat around. I wanted to do some last minute training just in case Bree and Jade's plan failed and people came out for us, but there wasn't supposed to be a plan. Everything was supposed to go smoothly in Charlie's eyes, and we couldn't do anything that would make him think we were planning otherwise.

Dylan had been touchy all day. He always found a way to be touching my hand or my arms, my face. I know he is probably just protective of me, but the way he stares on a day like this, I feel weak. I can't feel weak today.

When it became time to go and give himself up, everyone got into the van, and cars. Loading many things on, including Trevor.

"Well here we go." Annabelle said. She had loaded many devices onto the van with Lola. They were both wearing glasses and typing quickly on a laptop. Even though this was a hectic time, Lola looked happy to be doing this with Annabelle, and although Annabelle would never admit it, she loved having her own prodigy.

This surprisingly made me happy. To see an old enemy happy, along with someone who lied and lived this secret identity my whole life. Maybe I'm more forgiving than I thought I was.

As Sylvia drove behind a black SUV and a small Chrysler, we were all silent. This was all really happening. A group of kids were about to go and face a huge criminal. We were in for more than we could handle.

As we arrived in front of the same warehouse that I had passed when first going over to Rykers, the silence had seemed to become even quieter. I couldn't even hear anyone breathing.

We all exited the car, besides Annabelle and Lola who continued to type on their computers at a much slower pace.

"Well, I guess here goes nothing." Charlie said stepping out of the Chrysler. He made his way towards us and gave us all a stern look.

"Now none of you go in after me, as we discussed, you understand?" He was answered with a chorus of 'yes's and 'yes sir's'. "Good. One last thing." He said.

Charlie approached Blare and I, giving us a hug.

"I want you to know that I am sorry. Sorry for how this has turned out and sorry for not being able to be the father you needed. I love you." He said with one last squeeze.

Maybe he is my father after all. I then remembered the awkwardness and strange actions he showed the day before.

Well, sometimes.

He then gave Jade and Bree a hug, shook Chase, Ryker and Dylan's hand, attempted to say good bye to the two geeks who returned to speed typing on their laptops. Sylvia gave him a peck on the cheek and he shook hands with Troy. He gave Mary a hug and then gave Rick a hug as well. He planted a quick peck onto Laycey's lips and then disappeared into the doors.

"I don't know if I can handle staying here." Laycey began to tear up.

"Then leave." Lola murmured as she continued to type. Annabelle then flicked her on the head. "Ow! Or not, please stay a while."

"No, she's right. I should probably go, as should the lot of you. I love you all." She said, with a small smile, going into the SUV, with Troy and Mary following. As they drove out of sight, Sylvia stared down Rick.

"What?" he asked after a while.

"Are you going to leave yet or not?" she said.

"I was going to stay."

"No you aren't."

"Why can't I?"

"Because I said so."

"You aren't mom!"

"Yah but I'm the oldest so when mom's not here, I am in charge!"

"Fine!" He shouted, going back into the Chrysler.

"Fine!" She shouted back as he drove away. "So what's your plan?" she asked as he was out of sight.

"There is no plan, Jade said-"

"We're going in." Jade said, strapping things onto herself, along with Bree.

"Don't fire a gun unless you have to, and don't shoot to kill. Remember that stuff can haunt a person, so last resort."

Wait, how did she know we had a plan?

"It was pretty obvious Jade was just acting, Andy. Also you really should see a doctor about talking aloud honey. It's become a problem."

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Alright, remember what we talked about." Jade said, walking to the doors.

"We trust you Andy, don't mess this up." Bree said, walking in as well.

No pressure or anything.

"I can't just let them go by themselves."Ryker said, grabbing a gun.

"Oh, actually! Don't go. They should do this on their own." I said.

"I have to go." he said.

"Yes, I know but you can't." I said.

"I have finally found something worth holding onto, I'm not going to let her get away knowing I could have done something."

"Yes, yes, very cute, but you see the thing is, they asked politely." That'll get him.

"No." he said walking away. I grabbed his arm, but he walked with me dragging him down anyways. Once he began to go into the doors, I let go and ran away from them as quick as possible.

Yah, no thank you.

As I walked back over to the others, I noticed Chase and Dylan strapping up.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"If that guy get's to go, we get to." Dylan said.

"He doesn't get to!" I shouted.

"Oh she's right, look there he is." Chase said pointing to his right.

Ryker came back! This is perfect, nothing could go wrong now!

I looked to where Chase was pointing to see nothing.

"Chase..." I said turning back, to see them gone. I quickly spun around to see them making a dash for the front doors. I tried to sprint after but they were too fast and I was once again too close to the doors. This time though, I just stood there and stared onwards.

If they don't die in there, I am going to kill them. Hell, I'll kill them a second time if they get killed in there.

"Hey honey, I'm sorry you couldn't hold up your end of the plan." Sylvia said, loading a gun. "Hey Blare, come bring me two more guns!" she shouted over her shoulder.

"They tricked me." I said.

"Yah, real good too."

"Here are your guns Sylvia." Blare said holding them out to her.

"Perfect." she said putting her gun into her pocket, she reached out for the guns, but instead grabbed one of Blare's hands, that's when I felt the slight pull on my own.

"Sylvia, no!" I whisper shouted, trying to fight her off of me.

"What's the problem pipsqueak?" she said not seeming affected at all by the pulls and hits I was throwing at her. She just continued walking until we were in an empty hallway. She then let go of us, which I then proceeded to try and get away.

"If you leave, I will shoot you in the foot." she said.

"You wouldn't do that to us." Blare said slowly going towards where we came. "Besides, guns are loud, you don't want to draw any attention."

"Do you really want to chance it?" She asked.

Sylvia is crazy, you never really know what she'll do...

"Fine we will stay, but if a gun ever goes off, I swear to you, I am sprinting back." I say.

"Blare?" Sylvia asked with a smile.

"Fine, but I'll have you know that if this outfit gets blood on it, someone is going to be in for a very large medical bill." she said crossing her arms.

"Yah, yah, whatever. Let's go and stay close to me." Sylvia said. We listened to as she said and followed her every move. We had to be on the look out for anyone coming, but it seemed very empty in this hallway. It was dimly lit and there were doors on both sides of us. The ground was cold, almost wet, which it very well could have been with the dripping sound coming from above.

"It's really quiet in here." Blare whispered as we rounded a corner.

"Yah, too quiet." Sylvia said. We continued to walk a bit further, coming to a dead end.

"Well what-" Blare began.

"Who are you?" a voice said making me jump. We all turned around to see two men standing there. One with a large scar on his face and a green mohawk, while the other had a full set of shaggy hair with tattoos all over his body.

"We are the girls that Harrison sent for, yah." Sylvia said in an accent.

"What girls?" Mohawk said.

"Ah, you know, the girls." Sylvia said with a smile and wink.

"If you are those type of girls why do you have guns?" Tattoos asked.

"Uh we were told to have one in case something happened, yah. Harrison said something wild was going down." I said thinking fast.

"I'm not so sure, we better ask him-"

"Oh no!" Sylvia shouted falling to the floor.

What in the heck is wrong with her?

"Are you alright?" Mohawk said running over to her.

"Dies irae, dies illa Solvet Saeclum in favilla Teste Satan cum sibylla. Quantos tremor est future Quando Vindex est venturu Cuncta stricte discussurus Dies irae, dies illa!" Sylvia began chanting louder and louder. She began to roll around and make spastic body movements.

Is it bad that I am not even concerned? This is a Sylvia thing to do.

Blare and I quickly ran to her side as she made these movements, continuing to chant the words. As she was blocked by the other two men, she winked at us and mouthed to run.

"Should we do something?" Tattoos asked.

"No she's just a little dehydrated yah." Blare said. "Better go do the fetching of the water, yah." Her accent is getting better!

"And then a-you should-a probably do-a the placing of the-a woman into the bedroom-a!"

Maybe not...

"Weren't you just Polish?" Mohawk asked.

"Then you switched to an over exaggerated Italian." Tattoo said.

"Never mind that, yah! She needs to lay down! We will go and get her some water." I said pulling Blare alongside me. We ran past them and took a right into another hallway. This one was darker than the last though, so we made sure that we were close to each other.

"Andy, I'm scared. It made me feel much safer with Sylvia here."

I know what she means... But I have to stay strong at this point. Not even for her sake entirely, mine too.

"I know but we have to keep moving forward. For the sake of all the idiots who wouldn't listen to anything I had to say." As we continued walking down the narrow hallway, I began to see a light.

"Is that-" Blare began but was interrupted by the sound of a bullet. And just like that, I ran. As I ran, I saw Blare on the ground with her hands over her head in a ball.

"Are you alright, were you hit?" I asked.

"No!" She shouted.

"Then get up and run you idiot!" I said continuing running.

"I am not about to run to my doom Andy!" She shouted.

"It's not your-" I began shouting back but soon realized I had run right into the arms of a huge man. He had put a handkerchief with an odd smelling substance over my face. I bit him through the handkerchief and shouted at Blare to run.

I never found out if she heard, because I felt a blow to my chest and smelt the odd chemical again, falling into darkness.

Blares POV

-------

"Run!" She shouted. To hell with that! Hide, I should hide!

I quickly looked around and saw a door on the other side of the hallway. I jumped over to it and slid inside, shutting the door behind me. I peered through the small window that was there, to see a huge man drag a lifeless looking Andy the other way. I covered my mouth with the slight scream I was going to make.

I was freaking out. Everything has turned to shit, I am by myself and I am a huge mess. I might die here! I could die right- where am I?

I looked behind me to see a man. He was tattered. He looked as if he hadn't eaten in days and his body looked like it was decaying. He was chained up to the wall behind me, and his eyes were closed. He seemed as if he hadn't noticed me.

"Excuse me?" I asked. No answer. "Excuse me?!" I tried again. This time he made a slight movement of his head and so I continued on.

"My name is Blare Love, are you alright sir?"

"Blare?" he coughed out.

"Yes, Blare, what's your name?" I asked politely.

"Blare." He said again, this time he looked up and smiled a toothless grin and laughed a horrendous chuckle. "Blare!"

Okay, that was fun, I am done here.

I quickly turned back to the door to open it, but it was locked.

"What? This can't be happening! I need to get out!" I groaned, banging and pulling on the handle.

"Sorry Blare, but there's only one way to get out and only I know." the man said.

"Well tell me!" I pleaded. I need to get out and find the others!

"Uh, uh, uh. It'll cost you." He smiled. "A small task, Blare."

I could either do what he needs, or stay here with him until Harrison finds me and kills me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 335 45
Sarah is your typical good girl. She attends her regular classes and goes home at her prescribed time. Only on the odd couple days she stays behind a...
1.3M 30.6K 32
Cordelia Holland had everything and then in one second she lost it all. She was the girl that everyone was jealous of but when her father gets impris...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...