My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 58.

1.1K 78 15
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

Elijah kept watching tv the whole day. He promised we would talk about giving me a chance to prove that I am capable of looking after myself but now he is ignoring me. He really knows how to trick me but I won't let it go so easily.

"Eli." I stood in front of him. 

"Hmm." He looked at me.

"I am hungry and your daughter is also hungry so please make some food for us."

"Annette there's so much food in the kitchen go eat it. You can even warm it up if you think it's cold." He replied. 

"Elijah, won't you talk about the promise you made?" I asked.

"What promise?" 

"Wow." I clapped my hands. "You said you would think of something that works for everyone and now you watching tv and ignoring me."

"I am not ignoring you, Annette. You said you need space so I am trying to act like I am not here. You also said you are capable of taking care of yourself so warm up some food if you are hungry and just pretend I am not here."

"Does that mean I can leave alone tomorrow and see my grandpa." I smiled and he nods his head sadly. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you so so much."

"You really hate me so much." Elijah rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't." I giggled. "I really love you a lot, Elijah.  I love you so much, trust me no one has ever loved anyone as much as I love you."

"Then why are you so eager to leave me alone and go away." He pulled me to his lap and I sat on his lap. "I love you a lot so don't ask me to give you space."

"I just want to go out alone tomorrow and after that, you can start following me around." I smiled. "You look so handsome when you are annoyed."

"Then marry me please." He said and I got up.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll marry you." He said and I shook my head confused. "What? You are saying no?"

"No." I slapped my forehead. "Of course I will marry you but did you ask me to marry you?" 

"Yes." He went on his knees. "I know I didn't ask you to marry me like the way you dreamed about but trust me my father proposed to my mom while she was high."

"Well, I am pregnant so I can't be high like your mom." I smiled.

"True." He said. "Annette Carson--I mean Annette Hendricks, I know you are very beautiful, feisty, and annoying and you deserve someone better than me." He paused and smiled at me. "I called you my sister for twenty years plus and you have been my best friend from day one. You saved me more times than I can remember whether it was at school, home, or anywhere else. You always took the blame for me and I never knew you used to be so in love with me otherwise I wouldn't have asked you for advice about other girls. Anne, I don't know when exactly I fell in love with you but I do know I am more in love with you with every second that passes. I can't leave you alone. I can't even think of leaving you alone. I just always want to spend the reminding days of my life with you. I always want to be yours and I want you to be mine forever. You are my mistake. My beautiful mistake. My tempting mistake and the only mistake I will never regret. You have my heart and you will always have my heart. Annette Hendricks will you please marry me and make me the happiest man alive."

"Si." I nod, tears of joy running down my cheeks. "I love you." I mumbled as he put the ring on my finger.

"I love you more." He kissed me. "Now tell me why did you say Si?" 

"Because your grandma's native language is Spanish so I thought if I say Si she might bless us." 

"Annette, what more do you want? God, already blessed you with me and my grandma can see that." He is so full of himself. "Anyways you are cute and I am sure if my grandma was alive she would've loved you. You are an amazing person, always putting yourself before others."

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Elijah and he nod his head. "How would you feel about having a little sibling?" 

"You acting as if my father is the father of our child." 

"That's disgusting Elijah now please answer my question."

"Is my mom pregnant?" He questioned.

"No, I just want to know your answer."

"Well, my mom doesn't want another child because she thinks she already has three kids she can't look after. She is scared of someone harming us, she never wants to see us in pain and that's why she doesn't want to bring another child into this world. And as for my father, he wants more children. To be honest, before my mom he never wanted kids but after my mom, he started wanted kids. And now he wants four kids to be his children and we only three so yeah, dad wants at least one more child." He bit his lip. "I don't know what I want. If I get another sibling, I will be happy and I'll love that baby as much as I love Oliver and Emily but if I don't get another sibling, I'll still be happy so whatever happens, I am fine with it."

"You are a good son." I complimented him.

"Tell me something I don't know." He pulled my cheeks. "Anyways, did mom ask you to ask me that question?"

"No. She was actually feeling bad about uncle Benjamin wanting more at least one more child so she asked me for some advice and you know I am good at solving other people's problems even though I am bad at solving my own problems. Anyways I told your mom to wait until I give birth and after that, if uncle Benjamin still wants a child she can maybe have another child. One more Carson, you know." I smiled.

"Well, it's eight o'clock so let's go sleep if you're not hungry." 

"Let's sleep. I am sure I will wake you up around midnight." He took my hand and we both went to our bedroom. "Goodnight love."

"I love you Annette." He kissed me on the forehead. "I can't wait to call you my wife."

"Sleep, Elijah." I closed my eyes. I finally got what I always wanted. I always wanted to be his wife and I will be his wife very soon. I love him, I love him so fucking much.

"Annette, why the fuck did you pee on me." Elijah said and I opened my eyes. 

"What?" I turned to him annoyed. 

"If you were lazy to go to the bathroom you could've asked me. I would've picked you up but now I have to shower."

"Elijah, are you crazy? I didn't---." All of a sudden I started to experience pain. I wasn't planning on giving birth tonight. No, this baby's timing is so bad. "Ahhhh!"

"Anne, just calm down."

"Eli, I'm dying." I could hardly breathe probably. The pain was getting worse I kept screaming.

Elijah picked me and took me to the car. I kept crying and screaming in pain. I wasn't ready for this, I wish this baby wasn't ready to come out today. 

Elijah took me to the hospital and the nurses put me on one of the hospital beds. 

"We will take care of her Mr. Carson." The nurse said.

"Call mom." I told Elijah. I will give birth. I have to be strong for my baby. 

After a couple of hours, I gave birth to a beautiful girl. 

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl." The doctor said and a smile made its way to my face. I understand why rich people get surrogates. 

"I am proud of you, my love." Elijah kissed me on the forehead. 

"You going to have to start pushing again because the second baby is ready to come out." The doctor said.

"What do you mean?" 

"Come on Anne, please push or else something might happen to our baby." Elijah said and I twisted his arm.

"Why don't you push if it's so easy." I already went through a lot but after I heard my daughter cry I thought the pain was over. 

"I would've if I could but God chose to give you that power." Elijah is so annoying sometimes.

I started pushing again and finally my baby came out.

"Congratulations it's a boy." The doctor said and I smiled.

"Boy and a girl." Tears started coming out of my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. You just pushed two babies out and our families are outside so keep the tears for another time." 

"I have two babies." I smiled. 

"You have three." He said and I looked at him confused. "I am one of them."

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
143K 3.8K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
95.6K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
258K 4.6K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...