One Piece x Reader || Oneshot...

By miminshee

Hiatus. || Hello hello! i am Dimi, the author of this One Piece x Reader book! and as you can read from the... More

Welcome! <3
OS: Backyard Boy | ??? x Reader
OS: Lover Boy | ??? x Reader (BYB PT 2)
OS: TYB | Zoro x Reader x Sanji
RC :: Crack
Scenario 1: Eustass Kidd
Scenario 2 : Portgas D. Ace
Scenario 3 : Vinsmoke Sanji
HC : Daddy Luffy
Scenario 4 : Trafalgar D. Water Law
Scenario 5 : Monkey D. Luffy
Scenario 6 : Vinsmoke Sanji (2)
Scenario 7 : Roronoa Zoro
OS: Fresh Bite | Vampire! Law x Reader
HC : Mosquito Law (aka Vampire Law-)
RC :: 𖡎 Concussion 𖡎
Scenario 8 : Shanks
Scenario 9 : Sabo
Scenario 10 : Eustass Kidd (2)
NSFW HC : Monster Trio
HC : BF Luffy
LC : How you met Them
OS : Jealous Chef | Sanji x Reader
RC : Pistols | Shanks
Scenario 11 : Vinsmoke Sanji (3)
Scenario 12 : Dracule Mihawk
Scenario 13 : God Usopp
Scenario 14 : Dellinger
LC : 2nd meeting & surprise confessions
HC : BF Katakuri
RC : if Zozo baby sat Sanji's and Y/n's kid
OS: Broken Promises | Luffy x Reader
Scenario 15 : Dracule Mihawk (2)
RC : Obsession | X Reader
RC : It's 3am.
Scenario 16 : Marco the Phoenix
Scenario 17 : Monster Trio
RC : a 'Relaxing' Roadtrip with the idiots
OS: ??? x Reader | Oh, Cupid.
LC: Meeting your Future Children
Scenario 18: Trafalgar D. Water Law (2)
non finished oneshots and scenarios along with ideas
small update - note !
update on C.AI ~
OS : Will you be mine? | Zoro x Reader
OS : " Please " | Sanji x Fem! Reader
OS : 7 minutes turned to 77 minutes | Sabo x F!Reader
OS : "Let us give the support you deserve " : Zoro x Transmasc!Reader x Sanji
OS : Sanji x GN! Reader,, ANGST

LC : ABT

2.5K 63 16
By miminshee

Ass,Boobs or Thighs

STRAWHAT PIRATES

Monkey D. Luffy

Boobs

Luffy never really payed attention to your Body nor Looks when he first fell inlove with you. But when you two got together, he would cuddle you everyday, meaning that Burying his face into your breasts. He calls them 'Soft Squishy Melons'.

• Roronoa Zoro

Thighs

Isn't it obvious? The swordsman takes naps on a daily basis, and he loves your thighs because he would often cuddle into your lap and nap there. Especially if it's Thicc Thighs.

• Vinsmoke Sanji

Ass,Boobs AND Thighs

What did you expect? This handsome man is a Total SIMP, especially for you. And like Luffy, he didn't really care about your Body but when you two got together, he would take any chance he gets to bury his face into your breasts and cuddle your lap. This man gets nosebleeds when he spoons you because he feels your Ass on his stomach or..any lower. Sanji would also give you light kisses on your body anywhere(after asking permission of course).

• Cat burglar Nami

Ass

For a female who has large badonkers, she loves your Ass more then anything. She loves it as much as she loves Beries. Flat ass or Not, she loves it. She needed to hold her nosebleed back when You,Robin and her sunbathe(which is almost everyday). Oh and she would also hold the urge to slap your ass.

• Nico Robin

Thighs

Robin loves it when she gets to lay her head on your thighs while she reads a book. She loves how soft and squishy they are. She would often give your thighs light kisses as she reads.

• God Usopp

Boobs

He loves every part of your body(and personality), but he mostly loves your breasts, he doesn't care if they're small or big. Just as long as he gets to cuddle and bury his face into them.

WHITEBEARD PIRATES

• Marco The Phoenix

Thighs

Marco is a Gentleman, he doesn't touch anywhere private or sensitive (until you say so or after he asks permission). sometimes, he would often be flustered when he asks to have permission to lay his head on your lap after a long day.

• Fire Fist Ace

Boobs

This man is a Pervert and a Gentleman at the same time. You would often catch you glancing at your breasts with a blush on his face. You would tease him and he would become more flustered, and like Marco, he would be flustered when he asks to lay his head on your squishy melons.

:: "hey y/n..can i..?"

:: "...??"

:: "can i lay my head your hONKERS?-"

:: "....Sure."

:: '..is this a trick? The 'sure' didnt sound friendly..'

:: "are you just going to stand there or..-"

HEART PIRATES

• Trafalgar D. Water Law

Ass

Law likes it when you sit on his lap as he works on the desk. Your bum is soft and it calms him down instead of the other way, his stress levels will go down when you also play with his hair while sitting on his lap.

• (Casquette) Shachi

Ass,Boobs AND Thighs

Remember when i mentioned that Shachi is a complete simp for you? He absolutely LOVES you,your body,personality, everything. He almost gets a nosebleed on everything you do. Washing the dishes? Nosebleed. Fighting marines? Nosebleed. Taking a shit? Noseble-- yea. 🙂

• Penguin

Boobs

It all started when he tripped and his face landed on your breasts. After he  lifted his head, there was a new design on your shirt. Which was a puddle of red. It honestly looked good on you. After that day, he kept trying to trip to 'accidentally' land on your breasts again.

MARINES

• White Chase Smoker

Thighs

After a long day Smoker would come to you and plop onto your lap and snuggle you. this is his prize for working everyday, so don't be surprised when you see a exhausted smoker snuggling into your lap, sleeping. Your thighs are like a Pillow to him; soft and squishy.

• Marine Captain Koby

🤨🤨

Koby doesn't really pay attention on your body, just a single touch on your body he will blush furiously and apologize over and over again. Even if you both are in a relationship.

Unless you courage hin to atleast hug and cuddle you, he will gladly do it, dont be surprised when you see Koby hugging you with a blushing face.

OTHERS

• Charlottle Katakuri

🧍🧍

This man is GIGANTIC- 😭
He too doesn't really pay attention on your body, but he does appreciates it when you sit on his lap during his marienda.

• Donquixote Doflamingo

Ass

This giant perverted flamingo loves your ass, wasn't it obvious? Sometimes you ask why but he only smiles at you and gives a perverted answer but deep down. He loves your buns because they're soft. He placed small pillows everywhere wherever you sit.

• Red-haired Shanks

Boobs

Shanks loves your breasts because on how soft and squishy they are. He would fall asleep laying his head on your breasts while cuddling you tightly. One time he almost sucked on your breast by pretending to be a baby. He was down bad drunk. 😭 But you gave him a good smack when he get over his hangover.

• Dracule Mihawk

Thighs

Mihawk is a classy guy, and he prefers your Thighs because he's a gentleman. He likes it when he gets to read the newspaper or a book while he lays his head on your lap. He also loves it when you stroke his hair as he reads. (Btw you practically live with him now)

• Eustass 'Captain' Kidd

Ass

..do i need to explain it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
824K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...