๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...

By star-l1ght

โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข... More

|Authors Note|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note, Please Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Calista Schoellman
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 15

53 5 0
By star-l1ght

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥❞

❝𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-The Weekend-

~Y/n's Pov~

Today, the girls and I were having a day to ourselves. No boys, just us. 

"Finally we got Y/n away from Sirius. And Violet from Ben." Marlene laughed.

"Soon you'll have to get Lily away from James." I smirked.

"Y/n!" Lily yelled.

"You know it's true! Don't deny it!"

"Wait, if he asks you out again, you should say yes. That will throw him off for sure." Violet simply said.

"I was going to do that." She mumbled.

"What was that? Did you say you were going to?" I said loudly, so everyone could hear.

"SHUT UP!"

"We're only joking, Lils."

"I know." She looked down. "But I think I'm starting to like him."

"Yay! Now what should we do?"

"Sit around and talk about random stuff." Marlene suggested.

"Your so basic. But ok." I laughed.

Breakfast had already passes, and it was a weekend, so we got the whole day to ourselves. This was a day I needed for a while. To relax, and forget about everything.

"Now Y/n, tell us about you and Sirius."

"Well, I don't know what you're expecting to hear. I mean nothing really. We skipped classes on Thursday, but you know that."

"Have you kissed?"

"Of course we have, pea brain." I say throwing a pillow at Marlene.

"Well, what about you, Violet? You and Ben seem close."

"We're not dating or anything. I mean, yeah, he's really nice, but he hasn't asked me out."

"He's stupid." I say.

"Oh, so Sirius isn't stupid for not asking you out until 6th year?"

"Why does every conversation we have, have to do with Sirius?"

"Because it just does."

"Let's just not talk about him. I thought it was a girl's day?"

"Did something happen?!"

"No-"

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Let's have a picnic out by the black lake!" Lily yelled.

"That's a good idea."

We set off to the kitchens to ask for a picnic basket when we run into the boys, including Ben.

"Y/n, I've been looking for you all day." Sirius said.

"Same with you, Violet." Ben asked. I turned around and looked at Violet, who was blushing like an idiot.

"You are not taking them away, today. Girls day only. No boys." Marlene said, blocking me and Violet from the boy's view.

"What are you guys doing?" James asked.

"A picnic. Now leave." She simply said, giving him a glare.

"I want to go on a picnic."

"To bad, Jamesy boy. If they won't let me go, they won't let you go." Sirius laughed.

"Hm, I don't know. I think I rather have James with us than you." Marlene looked around at us to agree with her. And all of us shook our heads, 'yes', but Lily.

"Wow, even my own girlfriend prefers you over me."

I frown. "No. We prefer Remus or Peter." That we all agreed with. I try to walk over to him, but Marlene grabs a hold of me to stop me. "I'll slap you if you don't let go of me."

"Fisty." She lets go, and I run over to Sirius and hug him.

"You heard what she said. Girls day. So bye, bye." I wave at him as the girls and I keep walking.

"By Lily flower!" James yelled.

"Oh shut up." Remus rolled his eyes.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Ok, we got the picnic basked, now we just need to find a spot to set everything up at."

"What about the big tree?"

"Violet, you're smart. Maybe smarter than Lily." I say.

"Hey! I'm smarter than all of you together. You're all dumb."

"That we are." Marlene agrees.

"When the bad side of Lily comes out." I laugh.

We all laugh and set down a blanket we grabbed before we left, and started eating.

≿━━𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"So then I walk down to the common room and see James laying down on the couch, but when he hears me, he jumps up to see who it is and starts smiling." Lily said.

"He really likes you. Give him a chance."

"I guess I will."

"Enough of the boys!" Marlene yells. "It's supposed to be a girl's day."

"But you brought them up earlier!"

"But that was earlier! Not now."

We kept talking, laughing, and eating. We had stayed out for a while, and now the sun had started to go down. We stayed out to watch the sunset. The blue sky that had been above us had started to fade, and fill with colors of yellow, orange, and red. The perfectly shaped clouds had started becoming less visible as the sky became darker.

Just spending a day with these three girls mad me forget everything. Every bad memory. Every bad moment in time. Everything. 

Even I need time away from Sirius from time to time. Because he gets to annoying.

We soon packed everything up and headed back to our dorm. Changes into pajamas, and got into bed. I fell into a deep, peaceful, and dreamless sleep. And a well needed one to. All the stupid dreams I've had. Dreams of my mother had haunted me for many nights.

But she's dead.

Dead.

          Gone.

                    Nonexistent.

Nothing to worry about.

Right?

          Nothing.

                    Nothing to worry about.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟖𝟑𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.1K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
3.7K 173 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
1.8M 49.5K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...
151K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...