π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys

50 16 81
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

"Fuck!!"

"What now?" he gritted in annoyance. He stopped in his tracks as I lightly squeezed his hand.

"My leg hurts."

His gaze visibly softened before it turned back to normal. However, his eyes gave away.

"Come with me." He said, placing his hand on my waist, leading me to the nearest room.

One hand was firmly placed on my waist, while the other one was under my strong grip. His fingertips burnt through my fabric and onto my skin, creating a sense of tingly feeling. I resisted my urge to shake his hand off of me.

No, Not because I didn't like it, but merely because of the fear. The fear of getting addicted to his manly touch.

His mere touch was enough to make me forget the rest of the world.

I shouldn't get addicted to him. I shouldn't get affected by him. It would only make things ten times worse and I didn't want that, and I couldn't help it either.

But deep down, Why is it that, I secretly crave for his touch?

What was I feeling for this man, whom I had never met before but knew him well enough?

Dad used to talk highly about him, during our secret meetings. It felt like I knew the person, personally as if he was a friend. The way dad's eyes brightened up when he spoke of his children is something I could never forget.

Amidst my thoughts, He took me to the nearest room and helped me sit on a couch. I was surprised as he sat on his knee, but not beside me. His hand reached my right leg.

At least this could buy me some time for my confirmation. Maybe I could get rid of this gut feeling, after that.

His eyes found mine for approval. I just nodded my head, letting him know that, it was indeed the right leg I had pain in.

He took off the heel and lifted it till it reached his thigh. I felt his light yet steady breath on my feet.

"Don't, your majesty." I reasoned, trying to pull my leg away from his grip.

He forked his fingers through his gorgeously silky, styled dark brown hair, making it messier. The loose strands fell onto his forehead as looked up at me once again.

"Darn it, Raine. Just, Stay put." He ordered.

He started massaging my foot. His thumb was moving in patterns soothing the slight pain I felt.

Why did he even care? His words told me something and his actions were the otherwise.

But His actions spoke louder than words.

He is hurt. He couldn't pretend to be alright if others weren't, even if they didn't mean anything to him.

Growing accustomed to this kind of thing will only make me fall into a rabbit hole, that's far too deep for me to climb up.

His thumb was doing wonders. His finger was moving in patterns, easing and smoothing out the pain.

"This may hurt a little. Okay?" He whispered to which I just nodded.

"In words, Simmons." He commanded again. "Look at me while you speak."

"Okay." I said, meeting his gaze again.

His left hand supporting my heel, whereas the right ones was clutching the toes. He moved it in a circular path right before jerking it back up, accompanied by a crackling sound.

"Shit!!" I hissed, clutching onto the nearest thing. I couldn't tell what it was.

The couch? Or... His shoulder?

I closed my eyes. That's when I heard it. Those muffled voices, from the garden or so I thought.

"All good, let's lea -" I stopped him with a finger on his lips.

His perfect, light blush pink parted lips were soft like a feather as my finger brushed them.

He kept looking at my finger as I mouthed him to stay silent for a while to which he obeyed.

I concentrated once more. Only three voices were clear. Maybe there were some more.

Possibly.

"When shall we attack?" One of them asked.

"Mam's order. We shall move in when the coast is clear. We need to wait for the signal from inside."

Well, we have a mole after all.

"And then we will hunt down the king and the queen." The other one added.

King and the Queen, huh?

It would have been easy to follow us here, but they didn't. We were here all alone which would have been easy for them.

Unless...

My eyes suddenly shot open and widened in realisation. We were not their target at all. It was dad and mum.

I continued hearing it further.

"Jon!! Stand straight and don't fucking move."

"But you can't expect me to carry your heavy ass on my shoulders this long. I didn't sign up for this."

"Guys! shut it before I kick your annoying butts." Said another voice.

"Oh look! He's coming."

"Guys!! All good?" Said a new, not so boyish yet deep voice.

"Oh trust me we are far from good, Alex. Shall we go in now?"

"You aren't some Lilliputs that won't go unnoticed. You are 5 all in all and I can't sneak you in, and most importantly, it's better staying here rather than going in."

"How about killing other waiters and taking their place?"

"It's won't be that easy and the soon-to-be king and queen didn't grace us with their presence, yet." The guy named Alex complained.

"They are probably making out and are on their way to pop out babies. Licking, sucking, moaning, tasting..."

"Ew Jon! Stop it."

I blushed red, snorting in disgust.

Ugh!!! They were complete assholes, especially Jon, whoever it was.

I, for one, knew there were 5 of them. But where were they?

"I will send someone to hint you before 5 minutes just so you can sneak in time. Kickass."

"Now where am I again? Ah yes!! This girl I met had this sexy purple hair..." I blocked it off.

He was giving away too much information, except that it was nothing important.

"Will you tell me now?" Asked a voice beside me.

I turned to him. His forehead creased in worry. His elbows rested on his thighs, looking at me with piqued curiosity.

Should I tell him? Will he believe me?

He wouldn't trust me.

"Nothing!! I think I have a headache. I will stay here some more time. I will join you later. You can leave, your majesty." I sighed.

"Okay." He said getting up. " You have pretty much saved me from putting up with you the entire night. " He hissed aggressively and closed the door behind him after stepping out.

"At least we both agree on something," I whispered to myself.

I would be lying if I say it didn't hurt. It wasn't my choice to get bound to him forever just to protect him or stay by his side.

I wasn't given one.

Sighing, I changed into my usual all-black attire in a snap. From top to toe, I was covered in black, apart from my eyes.

How did I do that? That's an interesting story.

I tiptoed out of the room, towards the main hall. I stood behind the wall, looking for any sign of the guy named Alex.

I covered most of them. At the other corner of the hall, after a while later, I found someone with the nameplate, Alex, written in golden letters.

He was a toned buff guy, with raven dark hair placed into a man bun, giving him an aura of something unpredictable. He looked dangerous, with his ear and lip piercing.

He motioned the other one slightly. The caramel blondie just nodded and was soon out of sight.

I followed the blondie out of the large hall, without getting caught. The room was filled with many people making it easier to sneak out.

Soon we were out into the backyard. The guy moved forward while I stood there in the dark waiting to pounce on my prey.

I advanced my vision in the darkness, to predict their movements.

On his gesture, they all charged in at once. They walked past me and I took the last one first. I stabbed him at the base of the skull and layed him there not wanting to alert others.

I did it with every single one of them until the last one. He was moving unconsciously, unknown as to, he wasn't alone.

He suddenly turned back but I was quick to pin him against the wall with a clutch on his throat, digging my nails deep.

"Who sent you?"

"Mam please don't kill me. I have a family here. Please!!" I left him on his feet, as he coughed.

Oh!! so this is Jon. The super-duper annoying guy.

He knows how to annoy people with his super cheap tricks.

"Answer me!" I whisper yelled.

"Witch. That witch sent- Us." He choked.

"Witch? What's her name?"

"I.. don't know mam. We are mercenaries, that's all. We don't know her name."

"Did you meet her?"

"Yes!! At her cave near the southeast border of Raveryn."

"How many were you?"

"5 in here and 2 there."

"Others?"

"I don't know mam!! Please don't kill me." He cried. "I have children, please don't kill me." He pleaded.

"Where is your family?"

"Please don't harm them for my doings. They are in Travercraig, near Crystal falls."

"Why does she want to kill them?" I pushed my luck. He might as well answer that.

Sometimes they won't even back down without a fight and this guy right here kept on spilling the beans.

Why waste a chance or my energy?

"Don't you think you are asking the wrong person?"

A voice came from behind and before I could even decipher, I felt a sharp pain in the abdomen. He gripped my waist tight and further plunged the knife inside.

"Die bitch!"

*******

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading

Fun fact: Psychology says FLIRTING is an effective way of reducing loneliness, depression and relieving stress.

So anybody, if you are feeling lonely,... FLIRT 😘😉... Or don't 😏

Love 💕

Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 473 17
❝The FBI Agent with walls of steel and The Mafia Spy who couldn't feel.❞ 🎭 "Can you feel it?" "Feel what?" "My love for you." β€’β™‘β€’ Kaya Skeats (real...
1.5M 25.8K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
16.1K 799 61
#2 watty16 9/09/2018 #1 triangle 15/09/2018 #4 historical fiction 23/09/18 #12 arrangement 23/12/18* He stood slowly then walked towards her , Josoli...