Unknown Heroes ◆ JeonJungkook✔

By BornToSpark

"GO FUCK YOURSELF DUMBFUCK!" "NOT IF YOU FUCK ME FIRST!" .... "What?" "-What?" ❖ An aspiring, young manga art... More

•Playlist•
Intro: Keep That Assbutt Away From Me
One: Humble Beginnings
Two: How To Live With A Scumbag
Three: I'm Not A Creep, I Swear (But...)
Four: Making Girls Cry
Five: Opening Up, For A Change
Six: The Fruit Loop Nightmare
Seven: All About Balanced Diets
Eight: Playing Hero Now, Are We?
Nine: Spider Man The Delinquent
Ten: Babysitting 101
Eleven: This Is Why I Don't Socialize
Twelve: Very Bad Dick Jokes, But Someone Had To Make Them
Thirteen: The No-Sexy Club
Fourteen: Trust No One, Not Even Your Own Genitals
Fifteen: About The Burnt-Out Gifted Child
Sixteen: Stiff Breeze In The Morning
Seventeen: Like Mother Like Daughter (please help me)
Eighteen: It's Raining Misery, Hallelujah
Nineteen: Testing The Waters
Twenty: Never Knew Manta Rays Are That Big
Twenty One: Brash And Honest Just For You, Baby
Twenty Two: Letting Go (a Wikihow article)
Twenty Three: I Will Be My Own Damn Hero
Twenty Four: Guilty Pleasures And Hangovers
Twenty Five: Even Your Brain Has Sexy Brain Wrinkles
Twenty Six: These Nerves Can Suck My Dick
Twenty Eight: Bravery Shall Be Rewarded
Twenty Nine: And They Were Roommates
Thirty: Affection Is Something For Poobrains
Thirty One: Gross Couple Stuff, Because We're A Gross Couple
Outro: Great, Now I'm In Love With The Assbutt
I love you all so much + Spellbound

Twenty Seven: This One's For All The Oblivious Fucks Out There

3.2K 299 109
By BornToSpark

It slowly dawned me that the worry I accumulated through out the day had been entirely unjustified, because honestly when it came to this fucker nothing was that deep

If it would have been anyone else but Kook, they would've had the appropriate reaction of being creeped out by my work, but Jungkook came to feel the entire opposite. Then again, if it would've been anyone else, it wouldn't have come that far, because I would not  even have bothered with drawing them.

And he thinks that I'm sexy? Excuse you? After we've lived together all this time? Now that is flattering.

I barely showed it but my mind was running laps and my pulse was hardly able to keep up with it, because for some reason Jungkook admitting something so cheeky in such a casual way had me wondering for how long he'd been thinking that or wether he was just saying it like that, running his stupid mouth.

That's why I asked "I am? Hm, Kook you're so simple, you see someone draw porn of you" - I'm aware I was just digging my own grave, leave me alone- "-and think you can get something out of that person right away."

Jungkook grinned widely, though I recognized the slightly vexed itch in his eyes when he leaned his chin onto his intertwined hands, elbows resting on top of his knees that were still touching mine, voice sounding sugary yet a little offended - as if he was annoyed that I assumed that just now, "Bambi, I can promise you these feelings have been there before I discovered your naughty little comics."

Feelings. Why was he talking about feelings and liking in a situation like that, again?

"So you're saying you've found me appealing in any way for.. longer now." I stated skeptically, totally trying to make Jungkook back out.

He smiled at me charmingly, "At least I know that it's mutual now."

Mutua-

"Why would you think that?"

"Bambi, for how long have you been drawing me?"

"Uhm..." I thought back, "A few weeks after you moved in? Maybe a month?"

"A MONTH ONLY?"

"Calm down, it's not like I personally had any fantasies about you, it's just that... your body type and, uh, vibe? Yeah. That's- I knew my readers would like that."

"Uh-huh, your readers."

"Shut up."

He leaned back again, legs - that were still touching mine - spreading apart slightly, forcing mine apart as well, "Dunno why I don't believe you Bambi."

"You're really fucking shameless." I snorted, "Horny fuck." - I added quietly.

He stuck out his tongue - y'know like mature adults do, "Look who's talking." His gleeful smile dropped a little, turning a bit calmer, "D'you want me to remind you in what way YOU imagined ME? Or better yet, wanna act out one of your scenes?"

"What the fuck?" I sputtered, now for real blushing, because I of course knew what I drew myself, and no I did not want to act ANY of my scenes out. Not in reality, at least. 

He cackled spitefully, throwing his head back against the cushions, legs that were still pressing against mine shaking together with his whole body, "I'm kidding, Bambi-" He lifted his head, "-unless?"

I kicked after him - or tried to, which turned out not to be that easy in the position we were currently in, "Why would you even say something like that?"

"Because you're hot shit, Bambi." He said a little too serious for my taste, until he grinned, "And you're turning red."

"I WILL kill you."

"I'd let y-"

"Don't finish that sentence." I rolled my eyes, "You're really a freak, you know that?"

"I don't think you're in any place so say something like that." He grinned, grin dropping after I kicked him one more time, "OW-"

"You're strange." I decided, "Jeon Jungkook, you're behaving strange." He was saying way too much flirty bullshit for someone who's been the victim of my insomnia for the past months.

He cocked his head to the side with a small smile, gentle blush dusting his cheeks, "Maybe I'm just being honest for once."

I cocked a brow, "Honest for once?" 

He inhaled shakily, clearing his throat, "That's- well, before I- Can I ask you something?"

"You've been asking me shit before without my permission."

"Well, yeah, but..." I felt the mood drop, air around us chilly despite the temperature not having changed, "When you said that you were glad that I would move out soon? Did you mean it?"

I flinched, gut-wrenching feeling spreading through me - a feeling of regret, "No." I shook my head eventually, "Not at all. To be honest, I didn't even think about it anymore." I looked up at him, nudging his knee gently with a small smile, "You can stay as long as you want, Kook. Or, as long as you can pay."

His eyes widened for a second and then, suddenly, I was wrapped up in the warmest hug I possibly ever got, strong arms enveloping me entirely while my nose got pressed into the soft skin of Jungkook's neck, my body having been pulled forward so that I was awkwardly sitting in his lap and partly on the edge of the sofa - not that I took note of that in the moment, "Thanks Bambi ." He whispered, "Sorry... sorry for killing the mood like that." He chuckled into my hair, "I just... been worrying about that for a while now. And when you said that..."

"I get it." I assured, voice muffled, "I didn't mean to hurt you. It just-- slipped out like that. You know what I'm like." I admitted regretfully.

"M-hm." He mumbled, arms squeezing tighter around me, "Apology accepted. As long as I can stay."

"I don't- don't mind you here. You're probably the only person I could stand to live with."

He sniggered, slowly leaning back by pulling me with him, until I was fully seated on his lap, "Feels nice to hear that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

...

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"What's it look like?"

You're hugging me, dipshit.

"Uh."

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"No?"

"So? Where's the problem?"

"You're really strange today, Kook."

"Am I?"

"You were being weirdly flirty and now you're being all touchy."

He laughed, "You're so stupid."

"Excuse you?"

"Sorry. Real fucking oblivious, maybe."

"Exc-" I stopped, trying to reflect on what he meant. It was a little hard to try to take note of anything beside my racing heart, because THAT was a little distracting, yes.

Not as distracting as the fucking thighs I was sitting on. Holy shit. 

Yeah, no, that got totally stored in the drawing-reference folder of my brain. I got the official okay from my muse after all.

Or did I?

I shifted a little on his lap, "Can I still draw you?"

He snorted incredulous, "If I'm allowed to read it, sure."

"Sounds fair."

"You have no clue what you just brought upon yourself." 

"What are you even talking about?"

Both his hands let go of me in favor of cupping my cheeks, squeezing them together like a fish, "You, Bambi, are an idiot. I'm really fucking horny for you and your art and you seriously ask me that?"

I frowned, "Everythimg else woulda been disrespemctful-" I mumbled, my face still squeezed together between his palms. 

___

had to split this chapter because it got way too long, so next chapter is done already lol

sorry if this one was boring

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 26.6K 26
Note: Mature content JEON JUNGKOOK x READER "I asked you a question", he said arching his brows. From that paused earlier, you got a good look at his...
49.4K 1.8K 12
Short story Warnings Character death(minor) Enemies to lover Bickering Little bit of comedy Femboy Don't read if you don't like any of those. Enjoy!
18.2K 1.5K 13
Where Jungkook and Jimin used to be best friends, but it didn't work out. Jimin grows a hatred for Jungkook, and Jungkook grows a desire for giving...
41.1K 1.5K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...