I guess I love you | Eren X L...

By idontwriteanymore_

Eren x Levi Sounds like your regular ereri fanfiction set in a typical highschool world, right? That may be t... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
2020 Update

chapter 6

23K 660 1.9K
By idontwriteanymore_

Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

Once we got to the mall and parked, I looked over and saw Levi already getting out of the car.
I get out as well and lock the doors. As we head into the massive building filled with many name-brand stores, I decide to spark a conversation, or at least try to.

"So, which stores are you planning on stopping at?" I ask.

"Eh, maybe....Aeropostale? That's what it's called right? And...maybe Hot topic." He responded. Those two stores were nothing alike but, hey, whatever he wants.

I respond to him with a nod, reassuring him I was ok with it, like he would have cared if I didn't though.

We reach the front doors and I run up to it and hold it open for him, placing a cheesy grin on my face.

"Tch, brat." He said as he walked in cautiously as if I was going to shut it while he was entering.

We wander around the mall for a while, talking small talk about random things.

Mainly criticizing people though cause we're rude. It was just between the two of us though, we wouldn't actually tell someone that.

We finally reached Hot Topic and as we walk in I'm suddenly able to hear the music that was playing, it sounded like Nirvana.

I follow Levi through the store over to the clothing area, mainly filled with band t-shirts and he starts looking around.

"Hmmm," He said, looking around at the different shirts. "Whats your style of music?"

"Uh, I like Five Finger Death Punch, Linkin Park, Disturbed. Mainly that category, anything like rock or classic rock as well." I said, scratching the back of my head. My music taste ranged from full on screamo to some partial rap to classic rock like the Beatles. Really only Twenty one Pilots for rap though because I'm spiritually emo garbage. (Nothing against emos!!! I love everyone lmao)

"What size shirt do you wear?" He asked, looking at my face with no expression. Why the hell did he need to know?

"Why do you need to know my shirt size?" I ask curiously.

"Because, I told you I need opinion,  more like help. But besides that fact, I'm getting a gift for.....a friend. And I don't know their size. You look about their size and I need to know." He kind of rambled on.

I guess that was a reasonable answer though, but was this 'hang out' just to use me for my body size? I hope not.

Confusion set in though cause I thought he said he was getting a gift for his mom, not a friend.

I won't question it.

"O-oh. I wear, um I think a medium.  But if you want it baggy then a large. But I can pretty much fit into anything, smalls work as well." I answered, pretty sure of my response.

He didn't say anything else, but just started looking through the shirt displays hung on the wall. One caught my eye. It was a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. It showed the band title and their logo that consisted of the skull with the bat wings.

I guess I let out a little gasp due to my discovery and excitement because Levi looked over at me with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"What are you excited for, brat?" He asked cruely.

"Oh, it's just a shirt. I saw one, that caught my eye." I said, with a sheepish smile plastered to my face.

"Which one?" He asked, looking back up to the wall of clothing.

I pointed to the shirt and told him it was that one. He nodded his head and told me it was a nice shirt. He continued to look around the shirts and then we finally left the store empty handed. The cashier looked quite disappointed but we paid no mind to her.

We then headed over to Aeropostale.

"Who even shops here any more?" I asked him, kind of with a judgemental tone to it but adding a small chuckle to the end so I don't sound too incredibly rude.

He looked at me, almost as if he were confused.

"I thought you did, brat?"

I replied "Oh, no! I haven't shopped here in a long time. Probably not since middle school."

He looked upset...or maybe angry? More like aggrivated.

"Well, I guess if you don't like it, my friend won't either," He said as he spun on his heel, turning away from the high status store.

"You want to get some food?"

I nodded my head in approval as we headed towards the food court. We decided we would go to Chick-fil-A. Because who doesn't like chicken? (Also sorry @vegitarians lmao. I've gotten so many comments on this.)

We ordered and headed to an empty table in the crowded room.

Once finally finding a seat in the middle of the sea of tables, I end up sitting across from him.

We begin eating, and after swallowing his mouth full of sandwich, Levi spoke.

"Hey, brat. Why are you staring?"

Oh shit. I didn't mean to.

Quickly averting my gaze, I spoke.

"Sorry" I said looking down at my tray.

He didn't say anything but just continued to eat his food.

Once he finished, he balled his wrapper up and looked in my direction. I wasn't looking at him, but I could see it in the corner of my eye. He was looking at me so I looked back at him and he quickly looked away.

I swallow my last bite and we throw our wrappers away.

"Where would you like to go now?" I asked him.

"Zumiez ok?" He asked.

"Yeah! I love that store." I replied, sounding a bit to enthusiastic.

We headed off into the stores direction when we passed the pet store. The child in me took over as I ran to the window filled with little fluffy puppies.

"Awww, aren't they cute, Levi!?" I asked as I pressed my forehead against the glass, smiling.

"Eh. They're messy little runts." He said coldly.

"But levi, they're adorable. They can't help being messy." I say, trying to convince him they are the cutest things ever.

"Come on." He said, grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me away from the window.

I feel my heart race.

What's wrong with me. Maybe I need to go to a doctor. As soon as he let go, my heart rate fell back down to normal and where his fingers were wrapped around my arm, it was warm.

Ignoring the sensation, we finally arrive to Zumiez and I notice a really nice long board. After slowly roaming the store we finally arrived the skate board section. We both walk over to a board and admire it.

"This is a really nice board." I say, trailing my finger tips along its edge.

He looked at me questioningly. "You like skate boarding?"

I replied "yeah, I've always admired it but I don't have the balance or agility to actually pull it off."

"Well I guess we have one thing in common. We both like skating. But I can actually ride." He said with a little chuckle. No smile, but he was amused.

"Way to brag."

"Oi, shut up, you know you're jealous." Gosh, he does know how to brag!

"No way I'd be jealous of you." I say smirking but then immediately feeling regret because that sounded really rude.

He doesn't say anything so I guess I'm fine.

-time skip-

After exploring the mall some more, we finally left. He told me to just drop him off on a random street name he had given me. He didn't give me an answer as to why I wasn't dropping him off at an address, but he insisted on it.

Once finding the street I pulled the car over to the sidewalk and spoke.

"Are you sure you want to be dropped off here?"

It made me feel unsure but he nodded and hopped out of the car anyways.

"I had fun, brat." He said to me. Before I could respond, he closed the door and began walking off.

I waved bye, unsure on whether he saw it or not, and drove off towards my house.

When I pulled up to my drive way, I saw an all too familiar car, and along with the car, a girl with black hair sitting inside.

Mikasa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Ughhh. I'm revising this and I'm sorry for everyone reading omf. This is pretty bad lmao. I don't know why you're reading still}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 276 17
Eren and Jean always fighting, but after Eren saw Jean in a very bad state he start to feel bad for him and decide to take care of him. Eren X Jean f...
145K 6.8K 30
I'm very bad at descriptions. You know the drill, Ereri, AOT/SNK fanfic. Enjoy :)
781K 35.1K 46
In this AU, when you find your soul mate, your chest will glow for everyone to see. Eren Jaeger has been under the torment of Levi Ackerman throughou...
2.8K 111 17
This story is a Levi x Erwin fanfic that starts out as Levi x Eren. Someone's heart will be broken. Who will be the one to mend it ? Will he find out...