Let Me In || Jungwon

bluexpoem tarafından

The youngest son of of one of the richest families in Korea meets the housekeeper's quirky daughter. Will she... Daha Fazla

1 - Let Me In Your Kingdom
2 - Rich Girl
3 - The School
4 - Troublemaker
5 - Suspicious
6 - Curry Anyone?
7 - Eyes on You
8 - My Heart Is All Weird
9 - Unforgiven
10 - Melting The Ice
11 - Heart is For Sale
12 - What Are We?
13 - Liar Liar Pants On Fire
14 - The Truth Untold
15 - Some
16 - Pucker Up
17 - Enough
18 - The Existence of You to Me
19 - Let Me In Your Heart
20 - Love Language
21 - Enemies Forever
22 - I'll protect you
23 - Sweet & Sour
25 - Hello Ghost?!
26 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
27 - Blue
28 - My Biggest Supporter
29 - Moving On
30 - Meet Him Among Them
31 - Scouted
32 - Through the Night
33 - You, Me, Us
34 - Together Always...?
35 - Still With You
Will there be a sequel??
The Sequel Is Out!!

24 - You're My Warmth

5.3K 248 222
bluexpoem tarafından

- Sunni PoV -

We're finally here at the long awaited Shinhwa Theme Park! I've only seen this park on television or the internet. It's definitely to die for!

After we left the beach, we hurried and caught up with our classmates. Of course, only having Jayun to be looking out for us.

She defintely despises me, but I don't care. I feel the exact same way.

We were split up into a buddy system, to which obviously, me and Jungwon paired up leaving a jealous Jayun.

Like honey. You guys broke up. Deal with it.

Me and Jungwon went on a couple of rides like Atlantis, French Revolution, the Gyro swing and drop, and the Wild Wing.

"Lets... lets take a break," says Jungwon breathing in and out and having his hair looking a mess.

I giggle and get on my tip toes to fix his hair.

"Alright you scaredy cat," I tease doing my finishing touches.

I lose my balance but Jungwon catches me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Shouldn't be talking clutz," Jungwon says amused.

I scoff, "You're one to talk."

He lets out a "hmph" and lets go of me.

"I guess we're made for each other," He says grabbing my hand. "Letchugo!"

I giggle as we take off to wander around the park.

I'm having the most spectacular day with Jungwon. It makes me sad knowing that I'm going to be away from him. I kind of just want to stay at Daeil just for him.

We reach this one area of the park where they were randomly having a competition with music playing.

I pull Jungwon with me as I look to see what it is.

I gasp as I see it's a kpop dance competition. First place wins a polaroid!!

I look over at Jungwon with a sly smile.

"I thought I wouldn't see that smile again," Jungwon says with a scared expression.

"I have to do this!" I exclaim jumping up and down.

"Then do it!"

Suddenly Jungwon pushes me up on stage... by myself!!

"We finally have a third competitor!" Says the announcer.

I glare at Jungwon as he claps with a bright smile. I'm so going to kill him after this.

"What's your name and age?" The announcer asks me.

"Kim Sunni and I'm 17 years old," I answer shyly.

"Okay okay, and what song would you like to dance to today?" He asks me.

My eyes widen. If only Jungwon didn't push me on here, I could've had more time to prepare.

"Song?" I question. The announcer nods.

"Red Flavor by Red Velvet," I answer. It's the first song that popped into my head.

"Good choice!" The announcer says then guides me to stand next to the rest of my competitors.

The first two go up dancing a cover to Very Very Very by I.O.I and Lion Heart by Girls Generation. Very good songs with very good dancers. I just have to get rid of my nerves.

But.. all these people around the stage. Gosh!!

"Next up, Kim Sunni!"

The crowd quietly claps except for this one little obnoxious bug screaming his tapioca ball head off.

I let out a faint laugh as Jungwon continues to scream.

"Go Sunniya!!!" He screams then claps.

A few people look over at him weirdly, but he doesn't pay attention. His eyes are on me only.

"I guess you have a fan in the audience," the announcer laughs. I do don't I?

Then the beat to Red Flavor drops.

Okay Kim Sunni, time to let your charisma shine!!

I lip sync as I go through the dance powerfully. Not letting one slip up happen. I channel my inner Seulgi!!

This is my world and everyone is just living in it!

Suddenly, the music stops right on Seugli's part on the bridge.

"We must be having the technical difficulties," The announcer says nervously as he tries to fix the issue with the DJ.

I won't let this little "problem" affect my winning.

I start singing...

"Don't figure it out if I haven't told you...my feelings are growing for you...Like spilled ice cream, I might just melt..."

The crowd start to clap on beat for me as I continue to dance with my vocals.

They go wild as I finish the song with Wendy's part.

"My favorite is you in the summer~"

I finish the song strongly out of breath. I truly need to hand it to these idols. I barely made it out alive only singing a little part of the song.

"Wah!!" The announcer comes up to me. "You should become an idol! You sing amazing!"

I blush from the compliment.

As I look at the crowd cheering me on, it just makes me even more determined to go for my dream.

*******

I look at my polaroid camera excitedly as me and Jungwon continue to wander around.

Though my skills are lacking, I was still able to impress them all. 

The energy the crowd gave me was nothing like I've never felt before. It made me want to leave this place and go practice for auditions. 

I gaze at Jungwon. Knowing he has the same dream as mines makes me wish he would've gone on that stage too. He would've for sure beaten me considering his skills, but that's why he needs to become an idol. He's too talented to not do something about it.

He ruffles my hair. 

"See? Doing things by yourself isn't so scary," He says as he smiles down at me.

I scoff, "I think I would've been less scared if you were actually on that stage with me."

He doesn't say anything. I know he would've loved it. Maybe if he did, he would've felt the same determination I now feel. 

"Lets celebrate!" He changes the subject. "How about we buy some drinks and corndogs?"

Guess he's dodging it now. I need to come up with a master plan to get him in the groove of things.

"Sounds perfect," I play along.

We approach a line leading to the food stand.

"I'm going to go to the restroom. I'll be fast!" He tells me before he runs off into the men's restroom.

I let out a sigh. What can I possibly do to make him ambitious again?

Maybe after a quick bite, I'll have some ideas.

I put away my camera into my bag and move up with the line.

I notice the guy in front of me take quick glances back at me. What's up with him?

He then turns around to face me.

"Kim Sunni, right?" He questions.

I look at him with wide eyes, "Do I know you?"

He shakes his head and laugh nervously. "N-No, but I just saw your performance and can I just say you seriously have some talent."

I shyly smile. "Thanks, that literally means the world hearing that."

"You should seriously become an idol. Not only can you sing and dance, but..." he takes a pause and looks down at his shoes. "You're also really cute."

I flinch at his last statement. Did he just... call me cute? A random dude at this park in Jeju? 

I don't know what to say.

"Sorry, you're just..." he then looks up at me. "My type."

Oh boy... I don't even know the name of this dude and he's flirting with me.

"You're not from Jeju, are you?" He then questions.

I shake my head no, "How'd you know?"

He lets out a small laugh. "I can tell from your accent. Seoul huh?"

I nod awkwardly. I suddenly forgot how to act normally. Where is Jungwon?!

"Well, there's a lot of places to explore here. Some hidden gems for sure. I can show you around and even take you to some of my favorite rides here-"

Suddenly I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders.

"No dude..." 

I look up to see Jungwon smirking.

"She's my girlfriend, and I personally wouldn't be cool with that," Jungwon says.

Girlfriend... 

"Ah..." the guy lets out. "Sorry, I should've know a girl like you were taken..."

"Next customer!"

The guy awkwardly moves up to order.

"How dare he say that right in front of me," Jungwon mumbles glaring at him.

"Girlfriend?" I then question him with my arms crossed.

He moves his arm to his side. "Yea... that's what you are to me," he says confused.

I look up, "Mmm.. I don't remember neither one of us asking if we wanted to go steady.."

He looks at me in shock. "So, all those kisses... hugs... "

I shrug, "I don't like to read in-between the lines. Ask me out and we'll see..."

"Next customer!"

"Our turn!" I pat his shoulder and skip to the counter.

I just know he's in disbelief, but am I wrong? Of course asking goes both ways. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I should rely on him only to ask.

We walk around some more after eating our corn dogs with Jungwon keeping a distance from me.

I get closer to him but he moves away. Is he serious right now?

With the sun down already, it was almost time for the firework show! Though Jungwon is butt hurt at the moment, at least we get to enjoy something so beautiful.

We stand in a secluded part in the park where we'll be able to enjoy the show at a good distance.

As the show begins, I look over at Jungwon who's eyes are sparkling.

I smile as I look away from him. 

He's so pure and cute. Something I definitely would not have said when I first met him, but now... it's almost all I can see now.

So in my thoughts, I flinch from Jungwon's sudden touch.

He tucks some hair behind my ear and cups my cheek. 

"You know I liked you since the first time I went to Ms. Go's... right?"

My eyes widen in shock. "What? No way..." I say in disbelief.

He gets closer to me. "Yea, I was shocked too. I was questioning myself why I would like someone like you."

I roll my eyes, "What is that supposed to mean??"

"I'm absolutely perfect. It's hard to win my heart-"

"Ya!" I yell at him as I give him a kick.

He laughs as he completely embraces me making me calm down. Woah... just looking into his eyes...

"I don't think I ever thought I would be at this point with you. To be able to hug you... kiss you... and ask you this important question," he says. 

"Want to go steady with me?" He asks me.

This kid. He could've ignored what I said to him earlier like probably every other dude. But no, he pondered on it and waited. No one is like him.

"Should I get back to you in the next business day?" I tease making him giggle.

"Ya~" he lets out smiling.

I pinch his dimple, "Of course. No doubt to it."

He smiles and leans in.

As we both close our eyes, my ringtone starts to go off.

I sigh. Right at this moment, really?

We open our eyes.

"Answer, we'll get back right to this," Jungwon says with a sweet smile.

I look at the caller ID to see it's coming from Ms. Go. 

Jungwon raises an eyebrow at me.

"Ms. Go," I tell him. "She's probably wondering when I'll be home." 

Weird. Mom would usually call to ask me. 

I answer excitedly anyways.

"Ms. Go!-"

My smile automatically dies down when I hear sobbing on the other line.

I look at Jungwon worried.

"Hello? Ms. Go?"

"Sunniya..." 

What's with the tone of her voice? Did something happen?

"What's wrong?"

"Your mom... she's been in an accident..."

My heart drops. Everything around me becomes black and the sound of the fireworks go away.

"W-What?"

"She's been rushed to the hospital.. but we're not sure if she's going to make it...." 

"She has to..." I say almost inaudible. 

My vision soon becomes blurred and tears trickle down my cheeks. 

My mom. My love and best friend. She has to survive. If anyone could, she could. There's nothing she can't do. Leaving this world without me shouldn't even be in question.

She who was able to raise me by herself. She who smiled at me whenever we were struggling with money. She who gave me everything though some may say it wasn't a lot, it was plenty to me.

She who loved me unconditionally...

She who wanted to see me graduate and get married.

She's my only family.

My only mom.

My everything.

I can't... live without her.

*******
After the plane ride...

That was the most longest hour I had to endure. I felt like going over to the pilot and taking control. I couldn't handle how slow it was taking us.

I remained silent. I'm sure Ms. Go got a hold to Jungwon as he seemed to comfort me subtly throughout the ride. 

I appreciated it, but I couldn't even focus on anything else. The world around me went dark when I heard the news. I just want to be by my mom's side right now. 

Tears uncontrollably poured out of my eyes even when we left the airport.

My classmates probably were looking at me weird. I don't care.

Me and Jungwon hurried to the hospital where my mother was located.

We see Ms. Go and Yuni in the waiting area...

- 3rd Person PoV - 

Sunni and Jungwon run up to Ms. Go and Yuni out of breath. 

Jungwon received a call from Ms. Go before boarding the plane back home. He knew something was wrong seeing how Sunni was and still is emotional. He thought the best thing to do was to just stay by her side. 

They don't know what's going to happen next, so he thought he shouldn't give her false hope, only comfort.

Ms. Go was reluctant to tell Sunni, but seeing how Ms. Kim's situation was getting worse, she felt that Sunni should be here during her last moments.

"She's in the ICU," Ms. Go says about to reach out for a hug to Sunni, but she immediately runs to the double glass doors to see if she can see her mom. 

Yuni lets out a sigh. She knows Sunni the best out of them three. She knows that whenever Sunni is worried or stressed about something, she can only focus on that one thing. 

It makes Yuni think back to when they had their fall out. She knows she meant the world to Sunni, so did she deal with it on her own, or did Jungwon help her? 

Yuni oddly feels jealous when she knows she shouldn't.

"I'm so glad you're here Jungwon," Ms. Go tells him as she pats his shoulder. "You could've gone home, but... you came with her."

"I couldn't just leave her by herself," Jungwon shyly says.

He looks over at Sunni as she's on her tip toes trying to find her mom.

"She got better over the last hour," Ms. Go starts to say. "The doctor is going to give us an update soon."

Jungwon nods still looking at Sunni. His heart aches to see her like this. He knows how important Ms. Kim is to her.

"Sunni is probably going to be like that until we get an update," Says Yuni with her arms crossed. "She tunes out the world when stuff like this happens."

Jungwon looks over at Yuni. He's quite weirded out by her sudden attitude, but he's also curious on what other events had happened?

"Stuff like this?" Jungwon questions.

"Well not particularly like this situation, but like situations where she's stressed. She never goes to anyone for comfort," Yuni explains.

Sunni then turns around and makes her way back to them making Yuni quite shocked on how her prediction didn't come true. She's usually right on Sunni's actions.

"Don't worry Sunni, we'll get an update soon," Ms. Go says with a comforting smile.

Sunni doesn't look at Ms. Go's or Yuni's way. Instead she heads straight to Jungwon and wraps her arms around his waist and leans her head on his chest.

Jungwon is taken back since Yuni basically said Sunni would rather be alone. 

Hesitant, he wraps his arms around her. 

I guess Yuni was wrong, is what he thought. 

His eyes make eye contact with Yuni who's glaring at him. 

Why did she run to him? She never does this but she does this with him? Questions Yuni to herself.

She's been her friend, almost like a sister, literally all their lives. Yuni was born a month before Sunni. They've been close since babies. She feels this resentment and anger towards her because even though they had a fall out, shouldn't she be the one Sunni hugs?

She goes back to the day they were shopping for a dress for the formal. Though she feels happy Sunni found someone she really likes, why does it feel like Sunni's replacing her best friend?

This guy, who she met merely months ago, is now her favorite person? Yuni is not having it and Jungwon is feeling the heat.

It's weird, but Sunni feels more comfortable to Jungwon than to Yuni. 

Some relationships last and some don't. 

She knows that they're at the young age of 17. A age where youth is so bright, and decisions can only mean so much. She thinks about how if they weren't in this new found relationship, she believes his warmth would still be present in her life...

His warmth is comforting and sincere. Even with no words, she felt only hugging him would make her feel calm amidst all of this.

Suddenly, the quiet air is filled with the shuffling of an elderly woman rushing towards the ICU.

"Oh?" Jungwon lets out. He knows that lady. It's the grandma from the bus...

Ms. Go looks over to the lady and gasps loudly. She takes a few steps back in shock.

Ms. Go's reaction catches Sunni's attention and pulls away from Jungwon to see what Ms. Go is looking at.

Sunni's eyes widen...

"Halmeoni?!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

238K 11.9K 14
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✓ 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽 : RUN AWAY ? ❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
35.5K 1.6K 42
"𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚....." "𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢?" ╰┈➤ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏɴ/ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ꜰꜰ Ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣⓔⓓ - 𝟸𝟹 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 Ⓕⓘⓝⓘⓢⓗⓔⓓ - 𝟷𝟿 𝙽...
314K 15.6K 33
"𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲... 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀." school's troublesome student tries to lead on one of t...
85.1K 2.3K 49
ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ , ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰᵒ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ COMPLETED