🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"

956 45 2
By brownboiiii

-

Froy Gutierrez as Lucifer Morning Star.

-

Lucien's Pov:

I woke up feeling hot. Like I was directly under the sun. When  I opened my eyes I saw a white dome like thing covering us.

I got surprised and would have thrashed but a heavy weight on my chest made me stop.
It was dark but the light seeping through small holes gave enough light inside to make me see.
I realised we were covered in white feathers.
Slight sunlight washed in through feathers lighting the inside in golden colour .
I

looked down to see Adraniel snuggled into my neck and laying on my chest.

It was his angel wings that covered me and him. It was a sign of protection . I found myself smiling at that . He was trying to protect me when it was me who should have protected him. Aww my little cutie.

I woke him up by peppering his face with kisses.

"Ummm what are you doing!?" He giggled sleepily.

"Wakey wakey !" I cooed.

"I don't wanna , it feels so good! You feel so good " He whined wrapping his hands tighter around my chest.

" Don't you have work today?" I asked.

"Mmmh my boyfriend is the owner,  he can give me a leave after destroying my ass last night!" He mumbled making me laugh loudly.

"Sure he will! So are we boyfriend's now?" I asked amused and teasing him.
I just realised it would have been so frustrating when you're all horny and your partner stops to ask you ,'will be you my boyfriend'.

" Yes now shut up! "He said closing his eyes.

" Well I thought you ask your partner first about becoming their boyfriend ? "I teased him.

"You did last night and it was very annoying."he mumbled and then bit my nipple.

" Owwwww! What was that for?"he bit my nipple so roughly. What the fuck ? He was a lot more confident around me nowadays and I loved this side of him. I rolled my eyes still smiling.

" You know why. "he said and got up and kissed me.

" So feisty! "I chuckled.

" You ruined my sleep ,so now let's head back . If we stay one more minute in this fucking hot sun your brothers will find two roasted chicken on the clouds." He said getting up from the bed and stretched but as he got off and stood up he yelped and grabbed his ass.

" Oww it's still sore you ass. Carry me now!"he said making me laugh.

After wearing our clothes and leaving the things to pick later.
We both flew down with him in my arms.

" Lucien , I want to paint I haven't painted in months!"he whined.

As we walked in our mansion.
My brother's will probably tease me about having sex with him or more like me and my brother's will tease him about his first time.

Oh wait, first I have to tell my brother's. Damn they'll be all over me to know how it feels to have sex with an angel and when they know it was hot and passionate they will be fucking jealous.

"Fine I'll order some colours ,brushes and canvasses." I said and managed to get the stuff delivered here within an hour.
So much to make him happy. After we took a long shower and had breakfast. The bell rang, means his stuff arrived.
He squealed and jumped on me and started kissing me. After checking his things out and taking everything up he came down to give me one last kis1.

" I'm going to our room ! "He said and I nodded.

" Use a carpet to avoid stains! "I shouted and he shouted a 'fine' back.
Meanwhile my brothers were yapping in my mind telling me to come at Williams' house.

I sighed and got up.
My devil, I'll kill Pierce. That bitch is a fucking drama queen and the biggest gossiper among us.

I walked to Williams' house and saw all my brothers waiting patiently on the couches.

"Come here ye, for this seat is reserved for ya. Sit down and discuss with us the epiphany of sexual pleasure you felt last night." Sebastian said as he 'sexually' fingered my seat.

I made a weirded out face and stared at the six.

"Even you will?" I asked.

"You can't blame me."he shrugged smiling Mischievously.

I sat down at my seat and realised how they knew we had sex?

"How did you knew we had sex up there?"I asked.

"The entire estate was filled with the scent and feeling of your andnhis wildest sexual pleasure. Goddamn none of us can control ourselves last night. Your powers really hit the top when you had your way with him. Which makes us curious what did he do that none of us or anyone did." William asked and I smiled could.

"Are you blushing?! Goddamit he's blushing?! Shit what did he do?!" Pierce asked excitedly.

I sighed and began telling them what happened. And I told them everything cause I really can't hide anything from them.

By the end they were staring at me in Disbelief. Not because of me but because of what Adraniel did.

" Oh my god. This sounds so normal but thinking that the innocent little Adraniel did all this, the little angel who blushes when one of us even talk about sex did all those? What the fuck?! He has a real freaky and kinky side hidden in him.  Damn he really have you wrapped around his fingers doesn't he?" Greyson asked and blushing I nodded.

"Where is our porn star?" Ezekiel asked snickering and I told them he was painting in our room.

"Well nice. Tell him it will be good if we get some of that nice treatment too." Sebastian wiggled hai eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"That's for him to decide. We can't do what we did with Daniel and also it was one of Daniel's fantasy to be the centre of attention in an orgy. Adraniel is different. So you keep your sleepy lazy dick away from my boyfriend." I playfully glared at Sebastian and pointed my finger at him.

He growled like a tiger and tried to bite my finger.

"Anyway I didn't go to office today and I have work. So I'll be going." I said and bid them a bye before walking to my own house though the connection between mine and Williams' house.
But not before eating a handful of m&ms from Williams' candy tray in his kitchen.

"Can't you all buy chocolates for your own? You always empty my trays in else than a week." William rolled his eyes and that comment just pointed out that HSI tray was refilled cause in less than a second it was taken away from kitchen counter and the candies has already been stacked into my other brothers pockets.

William glared at us and then at me.

"You announced.it yourself." I winked at him smiling cheekily before walking to my own house.

I flopped on the couch and took my laptop and started working. My feet were on the table and I was eating chicken nuggets as I worked.

Suddenly I felt a weird hot, tingling sensation running down my spine .

The windows blew open and blazing hot winds blew inside the house. The smell of hell filled the inside of my home. And in the ashy burnt smell was a strkng yet soft musky yet flowery scent.

I sighed in annoyance and continued working. My intuition was telling me something was coming and it was bad but I just knew who it was.

The doors flew open and flames roared inside the house.

From that flame a figure walked inside. His entire body was burning and in the shadow behind the fire I could see the horns and the tails swishing wildly.
I don't know what I did now just right now in my very humble abode, in came the one and only Lucifer Morningstar.

"Turn off your furnace and close the doors and windows, the air conditioning is on!" I growled ,not paying any attention to his dramatic entry. Not one bit.

He growled but did as I said then flopped beside me.

For a while he glared at the side of my face. But I ignored him .

Then things started to fly and crash and the lights started flickering.
I think I know why is he here.
At some point I started to hear the wails and cries of the dead in hell.
Still didn't pay attention to him.
I kept working so he peeked into what I was doing and then started poking me with his finger.
Now I was getting annoyed.
I had enough when he inserted a spit covered pinky in my ear.

I growled in annoyance and turned to him rolling my eyes as he sat there smirking.

He had a sharp jaw and wore a very biker gang person like clothes.

His eyes were cat like but with red pupils and Black slitted irises. Two shadows of horns made of small burning ashes and flames seem to come out of his skull and a tail that was a venomous snake.

" You are literally burning , tone it  down for fuck sake. The couch is made of leather and is expensive as fuck." I deadpanned still not affected and trying to avoid him.

"Aww come on. I even changed my intro style what do you want me to do more? Add some flashy song ?"  he asked and turned normal looking like a human but the fact that made him different from them was he was drop dead gorgeous and he practically glowed divine.

The entire room calmed down as he cloaked his powers and was filled with a calming scent of forest.

"Please don't. Let me work I need to complete this or I'll lose the deal to open my newest Bar in Mumbai." I pleaded.

"You could have heaps of money. Why are you even working?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes and sat crossed leg.

"Yeah I know that. But I cant explain the government , the  bank , the people working in my company where that money came from." I said and finally kept my laptop away.

Looks like he was in a nice mood.

"Yay!!!! Now tell me how's my favourite little brother doing?" He asked as he took out his phone and started scrolling through my Instagram.

Um wait what? Isn't that mine? My phone wasn't on the table. This sneaky bastard

"Great unless you came" I sighed and snatched my phone , he pouted at me.

Lucifer was one dramatic arsehole,he knew how to play with words and manipulate even the strongest mind. He acted like a bratty child sometimes but to take him lightly may be the biggest mistake someone can make.

He and I were famous in hell for our intense and hot threesomes after our torturing methods which were gruesome to the point it'll make you throw up.

"I'm bored lets have sex." He said getting on top of me.
I pushed him away.
"No Lucy I'm off the hook now. And I know you know that!" I said and he gasped dramatically.

I knew why he was here.

"What you replaced me?" He whined and feigned a look of hurt.

"Come on Lucy I know why you are here just get it over with." I groaned and he snickered and then sighed and got comfortable. Picking up a bottle of bourbon he started talking.

" Well I heard you are feeling emotions as well and not only you fell in love with someone it's a bloody 'angel'."he said the word angel with so much venom that I flinched.

" Lucy don't give me that you have been with few angels as well and I love him , love is love!"
I retorted.

" Please don't give me that human love is love bulshit. I know that and the few angels you are talking about , is I took them against their will before killing them , remember? " he asked and scoffed.
Yeah the ruthless devil right? I mentally rolled my eyes .

" Still  why I can't be with him,  I love him! "I said.

" Don't you see brother this is a pattern , first William fell in love with Daniel that human.  I was okay with that cause he's a human and can be turned into a lower demon then you fell with an angel and that will be a lot more difficult than it seems.  Pierce blushed in front of another angel and soon he will be falling for another angel. And you think I don't know what Ezekiel and Greyson do behind the closed door?

Damn if you can't tell that they are feeling the same but towards each other  shame on you calling yourslef their brother. Even Nyx can tell that.

I'm telling you this is all our fathers work. He's trying to give us lovers so that we can be vulnerable against something and when we are at our lowest , the heavens will strike and our existence will be wiped! "He explained while wailing his arms around .

"If it was that way why did Williams' powers intensified 50x times after meeting Daniel? Me, who has never influenced my brother's while we are apart managed to stir up their Lust so much last night that even their lairs can't stop the strong waves I was unknowingly sending. Damn Lucifer, the entire New Orleans was in a haze last night. Watch the news for fuck sake, sudden orgies in bars. People being caught in streets. My powers have increased after last night and I can feel it. How our lovers are making us vulnerable." I asked.

"Mentally!! If i were to runaway with your angel you'll go mad." He said.

"That's different and how do you even know about Pierce?! " I asked suspicious .

" I'm smart!"he smirked and I glared him hard enough to make him give up .

"William!" He said shrugging. I rolled my eyes , ofcourse William

" What's wrong with that Lucifer for once I'm actually happy! And stop being paranoid, father did punished us but killing us by using love is not his way. Maybe its not our father's doing?
Maybe it's our mothers doing. She has never sided with father and she still loves us for all I know. Maybe she wants us to move on. Dont be surprised if you find yourself a love next day."I scoffed and rolled my eyes at Williams' actions.

He rolled his eyes and was about to speak something again but then he leaned in and sniffed me.

" You reek of him .  Oh wait did you say last night your powers increased?

Ahahahah you had your way with him?!! That's the Lucien I know. I see he must have struggled when you took his oh so precious virginity forcefully! Was it any good? "He laughed assuming I forced Adraniel.

" I didn't force him. "I said looking at him with narrowed eyes.

" What? "He frowned.

" He willingly gave it to me!  "I said.

"That's not possible!" He rolled his eyes.

"He is different than other angels Lucifer , the snake and the hellhound adore him , they both tried to protect him from me !" I said. Now that made his eyes widened in shock .

"That's bul- is it him?" he sneered when he was cut off with loud whine from Adraniel. I didn't even realised Adraniel was coming down until I heard his footsteps.

Lucifer turned on his seat and eyed the angel coming down the stairs .

"Lucien!!!" Adraniel whined and came into the living room from up the stairs.
He stopped when he saw the gorgeous man on the couch.

"Lu- oh fuck............. Shit I said that out loud!.................Fuck I did it it again............umm I'm sorry if it was rude. But damn dude you look good, great actually like a fucking sex god. No offense. Ok I'm rambling I should shut up!" Adraniel said in one breath.
Lucifer stared at him like a fish out of sea.

He leaned in my ear and whispered.

"You sure he is an angel? I never met an angel that cusses this much for the matter of fact even cusses!"
I smirked

" I still choose the best! Adraniel can you give us a minute baby ,please make our guest and me something can you honey?" I asked and he nodded and ventured to kitchen.

"I knew I saw him somewhere and the name Adraniel . He is an Adielson isn't he? The same one who's birthday party we crashed?"he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Lucifer. I know you know who he was the moment I brought him here. I also know you have been keeping an eye on me since then.

If you have forgotten, the seven of us have a small amount of your blood running in us too. We know when you peep into the world through our eyes."I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"I forgot you all can sense it. But Thanks for reminding me I'm gonna peep when you and him have sex next time."he said grinning before going back to frowning.
He snarled and tried to grab my throat but backed down sighing.

" Not only you went after an angel you went after an Adielson , you know the jerk Adiel is a cunt and he gives me a headache and I just wanna you know grab his trachea and slowly pull it out and then punch him on the face and many things "he chuckled at his own words.

" Why is he even here?"he asked.

" I can't tell much it's his story .

But maybe try to be friends with him, he makes friends quick and in no time you'll be under his charms." I said and he scowled.

"We won't be friend's for shit, I despise angels! And if I get the chance I might just kill him." He said scoffing.

"You like Amanadiel!" I reminded him.

"He's my brother that thinks he can protect others by protecting me and stopping me from doing shit. And that's a complicated 'like'.
"He said. I rolled my eyes.
Lucifer was mischievous as hell.

He was evil, bad and an asshole infront of others but among us seven he was a mischievous little shit creating problems . Why? He likes to see us to getting into problem. I really can't trust him with Adraniel.

" What has that angel done to wrap you around his finger? " He asked raising his eyebrow.

"He is more than an angel , stay with him for a day and you'll know!" I said and oh no.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit.
I'm such an idiot.
Big mistake.
He smirked .

"Fine I'll take him for a day spend time to see who he actually is.  Consider it a brothers rain check for unworthy lover!" He smirked.

"Adraniel !" He shouted and I looked at him in sheer disappointment. Why did I have to open my mouth. And this bitch he's not gonna stop now.
If it didn't go his way things would get very dangerous.

Adraniel came with some coffee and pastries and set it down.

"I hope you like coffee. I personally made these cakes. My name's Adraniel Marshall and you must be?" He smiled and sat beside me.
I wrapped a hand around his waist.

Lucifer smirked.

" My name is ....... Lucifer Morningstar. But you may call me the devil!" He smirked.

"Nice name but the devil joke is old. A Lucifer fan are you? I like the series too" Adraniel said making Lucifer frown and I stiffled a laugh.

"Series? Fan? What are you talking about?" Lucifer asked frowning.

"You know the show about the real Lucifer living in los Angeles as a business man? Nice show." Adraniel said smiling and I burst out laughing cause the expression on his face was priceless.

"They made a show about me and none of you told me about it?!!"he said out loud.

"Adraniel is still a baby angel Lucifer. H can't sense you or your presence because of your cloak." I told him.

Lucifer has a cloak that hides the dark energy he radiates. Angels,  even humans know who he is just by sensing it. But if there's a cloak only highly experienced angels can sense it.

Adraniel looked confused,

"He isn't human ? He doesn't smell like a demon to me?" He asked.

"It cause he is very powerful and can cloak his aura!"Lucifer answered for himself. He smirked and my.eues widened in horror.

If.he uncloaks it sitting right beside Adraniel it might make him choke and die. I quickly put my hands around Adraniel trying to cover him as Lucifer
had already lifted his cloak .
Adraniel was forcefully pushed against my chest gasping for air.

" Lucifer stop he can't breath!"  I shouted at him, panicking.

" He should. If he can't it's not my problem!"he said and I panicked more . Usually new angels don't even stand a chance if a very high demon release their strong dark and evil aura.

"Lucifer!!" I screamed and suddenly Adraniel went limp after thrashing.

"You shouldn't have such weak lovers." Lucifer said , but was interrupted by Adraniel breathing heavily.
He shook his head and looked up.

"Y-ou are really Lucifer?" He croaked and I and Lucifer looked at him shocked.

" Yes and you get our fathers game now brother?" He asked and I nodded staring at Adraniel. How the hell was he even sitting there unscathed?
Father was actually doing it trying to protect our wards, the ones who were supposed to bring change in us or some bullshit. Or maybe Adraniel was that strong.

" You are so beautiful!" Adraniel complimented.

"Are you dumb? I just basically killed you and you say I'm beautiful?

Aren't you even scared like I'm the devil ,Satan , evil doer, king of hell"He asked doing actions.

" Goat headed man who takes goat sacrifices to fulfill his bloodlust" Adraniel asked bored to which lucifer grimaced.

" Heard a lot about you usually bad things , from my father ,number one asshole dad of the year through . I read stuff about you in heaven and it's only bad things.

But then there's this that you're god's favourite and still have the beauty and others things. People hate you but that's why you intrigue me"He said tilting his head. Lucifer narrowed his eyes at him .

" I, Intrigue , you?" He asked and Adraniel nodded .

"Why?" He asked.
"You don't look as bad as they show you know like red skin and horns.  Learned my lesson from sins to not to judge a book by it's cover!" He said and Lucifer gaped.

" Are you sure he's not broken, Lucien? I think he is!"he said.

" I'm right here!"Adraniel rolled his eyes.

" Anyway bitch , your master here has allowed me to spend an entire day with you without him pestering us.  I'm his brother so I have to check whether you are good for him or not. Till now you have surprisingly passed a few test."he explained to Adraniel.
Adraniels eyes brightened up.

" Wha ?" Lucifer asked rolling his eyes.

" You can take me wherever you want but on one condition! "He said.

" What ? "Lucifer asked and I stared at Adraniel surprised by his courage.

" Lucien may have allowed you to take me but who says I'm going with you. I'll go with you on my own terms. You help me. I help you. deal?" Adraniel said and I was worried If it just pissed Lucifer more.

"What the hell would you even ask me?" Lucifer asked confused.
I Looked at Adraniel in confusion too.

" I was painting , had no inspiration , came down found you, hence my inspiration!"he exclaimed making mine and Lucy's eyes wide.

" Me? Inspirational? You kidding me right?" He asked.

"No I saw your evil portrait  in a church somewhere but now that I saw you like this I have a nice idea. I m imagine you as something else . Help me and you can ask anything! " He said.

" Anything ?"Lucifer asked and I went to stop him.

" For Lucien , don't think I'm doing this for your pleasure.

I heard your conversation and he is mine . Do whatever test you want!"he said.

" Eavesdropping is a bad habit  hasn't heaven taught you something?" Lucifer taunted.

"I live with seven sins do you think I care?" He said smirking back and oh my baby had the guts to stand against the devil.

"Fine I'll be your inspiration for whatever!" He scoffed.

"Let's go upstairs to my room." Adraniel said and got up.

"You do your work I'll handle him. And keep him busy. After you're done we'll have fun time." Adraniel whispered leaning closer to my ear and and kissed me.

While Lucifer grimaced and glared at us.

" Oh hey gigi let's go up. I forgot but yesterday I got you snake pellets" He said and started moving upstairs picking up Gigi as best as he could. The snake purred and curled around him.

"That fucking snake who bit Amanadiels right toe off , is in his arms going with him like a baby. What is the angel of he is?" Lucifer asked.

" Love z harmony and relations!"I sighed. He nodded.

" Seems reasonable why are you both so compatible!"he said and followed him.
I still don't trust Lucifer with Adraniel.
So I followed them to see Lucifer entering our room where Adraniel was and he sat on the table removing the fruit basket.
I pulled Adraniel out.

"Don't let him hurt you or take advantage of you!" I said.

"He won't and how can he take advantage of me? " He asked smiling and shrugged uncaringly.

" When he said he has to check if you're right for me , he did it with Daniel as well and that ended in him fucking Daniel's brain out. Since he was a unprotected human that time he was easy to take advantage of. Will was pissed. "I explained and he sighed.

" He won't! "He said and pecked me.

As we entered back into the room , Lucifer stood there completely naked and smiling.

"Lucifer!!!" I shouted covering my baby's eyes.

" What? We're all men here, we all have dick? And what are you hiding he can see everything perfectly!"he said rolling his eyes.

Adraniel was indeed watching him from the space between my fingers. I glared at him and he smiled sheepishly.

" He is so handsome and pretty I can't help myself!"he whined and I sighed.

Lucifer was indeed alluring to everyone.
I grabbed a white silk bedsheet and threw at him and he glared at me.

"Wait !" Adraniel said and went to him and started adjusting it in his lap.
Lucifer looked at me and moaned loudly.

"Oh touch there again!" He said and Adraniel blushed and I growled.

"Shut up and stop pissing each other off before I smack both of you" Adraniel said making Lucifer and I glare at him.
He shrugged not caring at all.

"Now Lucien go and let me begin!" He said and pushed me out and closed the door .

I sighed and went down.  I hope Lucifer didnt harm him which I know he won't and if he's right that father's protecting him than he can't. I sat at the laptop and started working again my one ear on the surrounding and one ear trying to hear them in my room .

I knew Lucifer, if he wants to ,he would kill the angel the moment he saw , but he didn't and I don't know why but it just confirmed my suspicions that dear old father was indeed upto something. And if Lucifer didnt like him which I think he will but still Adraniel is still in red zone around him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________

Lucifer is shown rather a mischievous person ,Not a evil goat headed demon . Now the fun begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
398K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
2.4M 150K 54
COMPLETED (BOOK 1) *Also a stand-alone book!* (BxB)A seventeen-year-old boy discovers the world's biggest secret by accident. Or was it? Have you ev...