The Ravenclaw Queen

By DJZabini15

"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life... More

Movie/book 1 Characters
Chapter 1: Snakes and letters
Chapter 3: hogwarts express
Chapter 4: Sorted
Chapter 5: Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts
Chapter 6: First Game
Chapter 7: Halloween
Hospitals and family trauma
Christmas
DOG
Letters
detention and tension
Trap door
Dumbledore is a Hater
AN
Cast
Summer
Is he depressed, or is it just my imagination
Listen, I don't get the fuckability of this professor.
Quittich and Prejudice
Fairy
Speak Up Bitch
Petrified
Dueling
We don't have amazing conflict resolution skills
Christmas and Heartbreak
I Am not the Hero in His Storybook
Want to duel me bitch
We put the bitch in bye bitch
Hell would be mercy
Reunion
Year 3 Cast
This is not how I envisioned my first kiss
I you jump, I jump
Facing my Fears
Hogsmeade
Godfather
Attack of Sirius Black
I am Fucking Awesome
Having a Ball
Deals
Falling
What the Fuck Harry
Do You Understand
Quidditch World Cup
Divided
Mattheo Riddle
Am I good enough
Interviews
Dragons
Screaming with the S
Ask me then!
Explosive
swimming
Spiraling
Well that was not anticipated
What the Fuck
Saying Goodbye
year 5 cast
Stay Away
And it begins
Fighting
Detention
Smoke

Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

233 11 5
By DJZabini15

(A/N, question of the day, what are your thoughts on Hayden so far? Please comment, vote, and share.)

"Parents are reminded that students are not permitted to bring their own broomstick," I read from my letter.

"Hagrid, where are we going to get all of this?" Harry asked the giant.

"Why, Diagon Alley of course!" Hagrid said as though it was obvious.

"We are also broke," I reminded him.

"We will fix that, Hayden, you two, in here," Hagrid led us into a pub.

When we walked in everyone went silent.

"Is that Harry Potter?" A man asked seeing my brother.

"W-what?" He asked confused.

"It is!" People started to whisper about my brother, none about me.

Hagrid led us through the bar to a man who wore a turban on his head. Being next to him gave me the Heeby jibes. My instincts were giving me a good read on him. I noticed my tips started to turn a purple color, and it got darker the closer we to him.

"Harry, Hayden, this is Professor Quirrell. He will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher," Hagrid introduced.

Harry moved to shake his hand, but I didn't attempt. He backed away and wouldn't take my brother's hand. I thought it was odd, to say the least, but I didn't speak up.

"Well, best to get going. It was nice to see you professor," Hagrid said with a warm smile.

We were led to a bank. It was filled with hard-working goblins. We made our way to the front. Hagrid introduced us and we were led to separate vaults. When Harry opened his it was filled to the brim with money. My eyes widened; our parents were rich. Then we went to my fault. There was still a boatload of money but mine was filled with other things. Objects and books. I started looking through the books, smiling. This is my connection with my parents. The tips of my hair went a yellow color as I looked through all of the objects.

"Hurry it up, we haven't all day," the goblin snapped.

I grabbed a few books, a few objects, and plenty of money. I was flipping through a book on notorious magical objects, I find interesting, I mean Goodrich Gryffindor's sword, the philosopher's stone, and the locket of Slytherin. All I wanted to do was learn as much as possible about this new world.

"What's first on that list?" Hagrid asked me.

"Robes," I told him. I had a plan for the order we were going to get things, and I was sticking to my plan.

He took us into a robe store. Me and harry were taken to a backroom where another boy about our age stood also getting fitted. He had slicked-back blonde hair and grey eyes. The seamstress led me on the small pedestal next to him, and my twin on his other side.

"So, what's your blood purity?" The boy asked.

Me and harry shared a confused look. What in the hell is blood purity and why didn't Hagrid tell us about this?

"Our parents were wizards," I said guessing at an answer.

"So pureblood?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

I just shrugged my shoulders, unsure of how to respond.

"God, are you like the bloody Weasleys? Don't care about something as important as blood purity?" The blond sneered.

"God, are you always this bloody annoying and judgmental?" I asked matching his tone, my tips turning an unnatural red color. 

"Watch who you're talking to little girl. Do you know who I am?" He sneered at me.

"One. Don't call me little girl when I'm obviously taller than you. Two, no I don't know who you nor do I care to," I snapped.

Harry watched this all go down with his mouth opened wide.

"You will regret this," he sneered at me as the seamstress let him down.

"Oh, I'm sure. How will I ever recover from an overly greasy git being angry at me," I sneered back.

"I've never heard you talk like that!" Harry exclaimed.

"He pissed me off," I said simply.

The seamstress let out a small laugh at me. Once I was done, she fitted my brother. After we were done Harry left the store but I stayed behind.

"Thank you for taking the time to fit me. Here," I said handing her a handful of coins from my vault as a tip.

Tears filled her eyes and she choked out a Thank you. I gave her a small smile and exited the shop. Me and harry then bought all of our schoolbooks and a few for reading. Then Hagrid led us to a wand shop.

"Harry Potter and Hayden Potter. I was wondering when I'd be seeing the twins," an old man said with a crooked smile.

"H-how do you know us?" My brother stuttered out.

"The twins who lived. How could I not? It feels like yesterday when your parents were in here buying their first wands," Olivander told us.

"You knew our parents. What were they like?" I asked him curiously.

"Your father was young and reckless. Lily, however, was refined, smart, and kind. They were good people," Olivander explained.

"Thank you for telling me," I said with a giant smile.

"Yes, thank you," Harry said with a matching smile.

"Now let's get your wands. The wand chooses the wizard, not the other way around," we were told.

Harry went first. After nearly destroying the store Harry finally found his wand. Apparently, the feather is shared with the man who gave Harry his scar, because why not?

"Are you ready Hayden?" Olivander asked me.

He handed me a boring brown wand with a grey handle. I flicked my wrist and boxes flew everywhere. I let out a small scream.

"I am so sorry!" I screamed out, my hair going purple again. Tonight, I'm going to read and see why my hair is doing that.

"It's all fine. Try this one," this was almost a twin to Harry's wand. I was sure this would be it, and by the looks of it, Olivander was too.

But when I flicked my wrist, I knocked out all the lights in the store.

"Curious. Try this wand," Olivander said handing me a silver wand. It had beautiful engravings up the wood.

When I flicked my wrist blue and silver bursts of lights flew around the room.

"Hayden, your hair!" Harry exclaimed.

My hair had gone a yellow color. I looked at it with concern until it returned to its ginger state.

"A metamorphagus dear." was all Olivander told me before ushering us from his stop. Outside hagride had a snowy white out and grey cat. He handed the owl to Harry and the cat to me.

"What will you name em?" Hagrid asked us.

"Stormy, " I said petting the cat.

"Hedwig," Harry said with a giant smile.

That was the best birthday of my life. When we made it back to the leaky cauldron Hagrid told us off Voldemort. The man who killed our parents.

"Hagrid, if Harry is known as the boy who lived, why am I not known as the girl who lived?" I asked him.

"Most people didn't know about you, Hayden. Most still don't. I am not sure why," Hagrid said with a shrug of his shoulders.

As we were about to leave, I ran into an Asian boy who looked my age.

"I am so sorry," I apologized.

"No worries. You are the girl from the shop, right? The one who tipped the seamstress?" The boy asked me.

"Yeah, I'm Hayden Potter," I said extending my hand.

"I'm Aiden Park. Are you, by chance, related to Harry Potter?" Aiden asked me.

"He's my twin."

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

"You survived you-know-who!" He exclaimed.

"I guess. I was just a baby," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you have a scar like Harry?"

"No, only a birthmark."

"That's so awesome!"

"Hayden, hurry up!" My brother yelled at me.

"I have to go; it was nice to meet you Aiden!" I told him.

"The pleasure is mine. I will see you at Hogwarts, Hayden," he said with a giant smile.

And that was the end of shopping. There were a few parts of the day I've left out, but I don't think you need to know about them yet. After all, even I wasn't aware of them.

That night Harry went back to the Dursleys, but I used my money to stay in the Leaky Cauldron. I couldn't go back there. Not if I didn't have to. But this was the first night I had spent alone, and I didn't like it. So, I went down to the bar area, ordered a Coke, and sat quietly, surrounded by people. 

"You seem a bit young to be by yourself," A boy my age noted, sitting next to me.

He had dark brown eyes and black hair. His skin was pale, and even though he was young, he had basically no baby fat. He was intoxicating and beautiful.

"I could say the same about you," I retorted, taking another sip of my soda.

"I'm guessing you're here for the same reason I am," he told me, not taking his eyes off of me.

"And what reason would that be?" I entertained this new boy.

Harry would hate him. He is nice, but there is something else there. Something about this boy that isn't one hundred percent...stable. And I liked it.

 "You're running from something. Otherwise, a girl so young, and yet so pretty wouldn't be here alone," the boy observed.

"I'm no longer alone, now, am I?" I asked with a smirk.

"I guess not. I guess if we are going to be alone together, you deserve to know my name. I'm Mattheo," He introduced to me.

"I'm Hayden," I told him. 

We spent the night talking, and I knew that this wouldn't be my last interaction with Mattheo. Or, at least I hoped it wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 26
harry has never known love in his life. he's never known how special he truly is. his relatives certainly made sure he never knew. when he receives a...
1.2M 30.2K 107
"Your dad gave you this?" I nodded, still not looking at the necklace. "Your dad did that to your neck." He stated, matter of factly. "Nod. Yes or No...
1.7K 38 8
Josie Potter's life has never been normal. Her brother is the famous Boy Who Lived, and her parents are Lily and James Potter, the parents who put th...
131 22 35
Kehlani Wilson a slytherin that will finally arrived at hogwarts AGAIN she use to go here but got sent to a dimension where all bad people go like ba...