The Unexpected

By KayDahDon

" Shit was so unexpected, who would've thought that this was going to happen?" What's Going To Happen, You M... More

CHAPTER 1
FACECLAIMS PART I
FACECLAIMS PART II
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER ❗
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Not A Chapter📍
CHAPTER 10
FACECLAIM PART III
Sigh😣
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hear me out🗣
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
😗
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Listen ...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Listen
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
PSA❗
Sorry not sorry
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
PSA😩❗
Chapter 32

CHAPTER 7

8K 338 44
By KayDahDon

⬆️⬆️⬆️
A/n: Ion think yall understand how FINE is David Lawrence Brewster Jr.😩💦💙
Anyways...

Kehlanis's POV

" Ugh... F-fuc-kkkkk" I moaned loudly as he pumped into me, he's so deepp.

" Where I'm at? Hmm, mamas?" He groaned resting his forehead onto mine.

" AH, FU-UCKKK " I yelled throwing my head back causing him to wrap his hand around my throat.

" Answer me mamas, where I'm at?" He whispered into my ears slowing down his strokes going deeper into me making me arch my back.

" In my stomach " I whimpered dragging my nails down his back.

" Fuck, you gripping my shit mamas" he grunted playing with my clit. " Oh m-yy Go-ddddd" I moaned pulling him closer to me while he's sucking on my neck.

" Turn around " he said tapping my thigh getting up. I flipped over on my stomach then arched my back looking back at him shaking my ass.

" Shit, yo shit pretty as fuck" he said rubbing his tip against my clit causing me to buck forward a little bit.

" Mmm" I whimpered gripping the sheets.
" Nawh, don't run now you think I forgot about that attitude?" He said sticking his tip in.

" But- AGH F-FUCKKK" I got off by him ramming into me causing me to fall flat on my stomach and he followed me.

" Where you going? Huh? Didn't I tell you to stop running?" He groaned pumping into me at a fast pace.

" I- I'm so-rryyyy" I moaned trying to run causing him to pin my arms above my head going deeper making my mouth hung ajar.

" Nawh, where's all that back talk from earlier? Hmm?" He said sending a long stroke into me then stopping his movement staying right on my spot causing me to moan uncontrollably.

" I'M S-S-SORR-YYY...OH MY FUCKING G-ODDD" I moaned loudly feeling myself about to cry because why is he fucking me so good.

" What's my name mamas? " he groaned into my ears. Pause wait a damn minute, y'all I'm fucking this man and I don't know his name...Welp not like ima see him again right?

A/N: Tiihii😅

" Answer. Me. When. I'm. Talking. To. You " he said pounding into me.
" D-DADDYYYYY FU-UCKKKKK, I'M SO- RRYYYY" I yelled out crying cause y'all R.I.P my pussy ayeee.

•••

3 hours later

" Fuckkkk " we both moaned as we came at the same time. I've lost count on how many times I've came, all i know is that I'm currently seeing stars.

Nigga folded me like a pretzel, BEST SEX EVER.

I just know he fucked my wig up, I probably look ridiculous with my makeup all smudged and tears running down my face.

I looked over at him to see him looking at me biting his lips. Lord, why are you doing this to me.

I pushed him down on his back getting on top. I started sucking on his neck causing him to massage my ass.

I kept sucking trying to find his spot until I came across his rose tattoo causing his breathing to hitch and him gripping my ass. BINGO.

I sucked on it hard and started grinding against him "Mmm" I whimpered, God this feels so good. "Fuck" he moaned softly.

•••

Sincere's POV

Me and mamas been going at it for hours and I can't get enough of it.

I don't know how she's keeping up with me but I like it, normally Hennessy be tapping out by round 2.

" Mmm" I groaned as she continued sucking on me going lower.

She grabbed my dick causing me to flinch because I'm still a little sensitive after our last round.

She looked at me innocently before sucking on my tip causing my mouth to hang ajar.

" Shit" I moaned throwing my head back, shorty got me moaning and shit.

Suddenly I felt her blowing on my tip causing chills to go down my spine.

" Look at me " she said licking the tip but I couldn't this felt so fucking good.

" I said to look at me daddy " she moaned then I felt her massaging my balls causing me to quickly look down at her with my mouth hung open, gripping the sheets.

Bro, mamas is on demon time. I'm going to tear that ass up when this over, she thought that I was giving her all of me earlier? I'm going to make that ass pass out.

" Fuc-kkk, mamas" I moaned looking at her as she sucked on my balls while pumping me at a steady pace.

She looked at me before swallowing my whole dick making my jaw drop.

I ain't ever had anyone do that before what the actual fuck.

" Mmm" she hummed causing me to grab the back of her head holding it there.

"FUCK" I moaned out loud throwing my head back as she continued humming and massaging my balls.

She came back up for air, blowing on my tip causing me to grip the sheets.

She grabbed my dick with both hands then started bobbing her head up and down my shit at a fast pace causing me to buck my hips wildly.

" I- I'm g-g-gonna cummmm" I moaned trying to push her away causing her to smack me hard as fuck on my hand.

" Cum for me " she said against my tip before sucking on it hard while applying pressure on my balls.

" FUC-KKKKK" I shouted as I came but that didn't stop her. She's milking the fuck out of me.

I tried scooting back but she wouldn't let up.

" M-mamass...let me g-goo" I moaned throwing my head back trying to to push her away but that only caused her to start bobbing her head faster slurping my shit.

" Cum for me again, I know you want to" she said before sucking on my balls, pumping me at a fast pace.

" M-MAMASSSSSS...GET THE FUCK O-OFF ME " I yelled out crying, bro shorty got me crying and shit. I'm feeling my soul leaving my body.

" Give it to me daddy" she moaned before deepthroating my shit humming.

And that was it, I came letting out a silent scream shaking.

And she swallowed every last drop.

I closed my eyes trying to get myself together. I felt her moving around on the bed, thinking nothing of it. She probably bout to go to sleep.

I put my arm over my eyes then I felt her grab my dick causing me to flinch a little.

" Wha- Fuckkkk" I moaned as I removed my arm, opening my eyes to see her riding me.

I grabbed ahold of her waist trying to get her to slow down but she ignored me speeding up.

" Ugh, Yo-u feel s-soo gooddd" she moaned throwing her head back.

" Sh-itttt...tell me w-where I'm at mamas" I groaned gripping her waist, I started pounding into her.

" Agh, in my s-stomachhhh daddyyy" she moaned grabbing my hands trying to remove them from her waist.

Nawh, she better take this dick since she didn't wanna take her ass to bed.

I flipped us over, putting one of her legs on my shoulder.

" You. Better. Take. This. Fucking. Dick" i grunted pounding into her harder after each word.

" AHHH...O-OH MY G-GODDDD...DA-DDY" she hollered crying, she is so fucking beautiful bro. Looks like we won't be waking up until noon.

TBC...

•••

Heyyy guyssss🏌🏾‍♀️

I don't know if I said this before but I'm not really trying to the whole Toxic book shit.

It might have it, here and there but not so much.

Not really with the whole cheating thing Honestly but idk I might change my mind and give it a shot idk yet.

We'll see how this book plays out, I'm just going with the flow 😭🤝🏽

Anyways toodles🥰

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.5K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
25.5K 189 2
In the title, read so you can enjoy
323K 12K 76
" 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. "
547K 23.5K 32
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌.. ©️𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙰𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚂