A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 4: Sparkles
Chapter 5: Crystal Clear
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 19: Confusion
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 22: The Heat
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part
Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky

472 17 61
By QueenZain3

Inside the workplace Desmond was eating the cookies Alexa gave him and He does have to admit. She really knows how to bake nicely.  Desmond felt like eating more but he knows it was gonna be an unhealthy thing for him. He was walking around as Vince saw him.

Vince: Who told you to have dessert when your at work?

Desmond: Geez, Are you that strict??

Desmond looked upset as Vince was shocked by his Behaviour.

Vince: Hey! Who told you to speak like that to me???

Desmond: Your shouting at me right now and You didn't shout at Brock for taking fake pictures??

Vince gulped and kept quiet while giving a glare to Desmond as He sighed and stared.

Desmond: You haven't gave me my paycheck when I did that interview with.....Them..

Vince: *Sighs* Whatever. Here is your money?

He placed money on the table as Desmond grabbed the money and looked at it.

Desmond: Only Sixty!?

Vince: Your having an attitude right now. I could have gave you more b-

Desmond: A Fake photographer gets paid more then me!?!??

Vince: Are you seriously jealous-

Desmond: No, This is seriously stupid!

Vince backed up to his chair as He looked at him. Seeing Desmond upset was the most unexpected thing he seen.

Desmond: Your suppose to give everyone equally not only to your golden girls and boys!

Vince: ................

Vince just threw two hundred dollars as Desmond grabbed and it stared.

Desmond: Thank you.

He walked away holding the small plate as Vince just kept starring at him and sighed

Desmond was walking as He was fixing his camera. He took a piece of the cookie as He sat down in relaxtion. He didn't feel too upset anymore especially eating eating delicious cookies. Desmond was holding his head before someone tapped his shoulder as He turned and saw a Women.

Brown Haired Women: Hi there! How are you?

Desmond: Ummm Hey, I'm good. What about you?

Brown Haired Women: Oh I'm doing fine too, You must be Desmond. Right?

Desmond: Yes...

He felt surprised that someone actually wanted to speak to him, otherwise everyone would think of him as a weirdo.

Brown Haired Women: I saw you just sitting here with a grumpy face, Did our boss do something?

Desmond: *Sighs* Its nothing....Just the usual things.

Brown Haired Women: I understand, I dislike him too...Oh where are my manners? My name is Madlyn Banks, I actually work as a Journalist here.

Desmond: Oh interesting, Nice to meet you then. I'm Desmond Crowe.

Madlyn: Hehe, I heard about you alot. Becky talked about you a few times.

(Ahh So She's friends with Becky...I wonder how becky is right now, considering what I did...)

Desmond: Becky, I know her. She's my friend..

Madlyn gave a smile as She took half of a cookie and took a bite.

Madlyn: Sorry, im hungry.

Desmond: Its fine..

She started taking big bites as Desmond's eyes were wide open.

(Geez, Calm down.)

Madlyn: Would you mind helping me with something? I need to get some boxes away and I need help

Desmond: Oh of course, I can help.

Madlyn: Awesome!!

Desmond was following Madlyn and helped her place some boxes. It did took a while and the boxes were quite heavy. They manage to finish as Madlyn wiped the sweat out from her forehead and looked at Desmond.

Madlyn: Thank you so much for helping me, Desmond. Your not as Bad as People think.

Desmond: Your welcome..They think I'm weird because I'm quiet.

Madlyn: Aww sorry to hear. Hey, You can be my friend if you want.

Desmond looked at her as She gave a smile.

Desmond: I would like to be friends with you, Madlyn.

Madlyn: Awesome!

They shook hands as They both smiled at eachother.  Desmond felt a bit happy making another friend finally.

Desmond had some work to do while he was trying to find a newly opened dinar. Vince didn't tell him too much of the location which Ticked off Desmond alot. But he didn't wanna start any fights.

As He continued walking, He wasn't looking too much and mistakely bumped into someone. He fixed his hair and saw who it was.

Becky was surprised to see Desmond, They haven't really seen or talked to eachother. But it wasn't because Becky was mad at him.

Desmond: Oh..

Becky: Desmond..

Desmond: Umm Sorry for bumping into you.

Becky: Its fine.

She fixed her hair as Desmond holded his neck.

(Well This is awkward...)

Desmond: Where are you going?

Becky: I'm actually going to the plaza, I have some work to do there.

Desmond: Oh okay, Be safe.

Becky: You too.

They stared at eachother before walking away as Desmond bit his lip.

Desmond: I really hope becky isn't mad or scared at me...I didn't do anything wrong.

He sighed not wanting to think too much into it and continued walking, He saw that he was getting closer to the dinar as He walked a bit faster before a voice was heard.

???: Oh my! Perfect timing.  Desmond!!!

He looked left and right hoping it wasn't any of his exes until someone grabbed his arm as He turned and saw the one....Alexa.

Alexa: Come here quick!!

Desmond: Alexa?? Wait, I thought thought were at work-

Alexa: Geez, Why are you asking questions? Hahaha!

She started dragging him by the hand as She was running fast. Desmond was trying to control himself as They made it to a Ice Cream Shop.

Alexa: I'm back with my bestest friend!!

She was acting Adoreble as Desmond was blushing.

Ice Cream Man: Hello Sir, She said She didn't have any money.

Desmond: No money??...

He looked at Alexa who was giving sad eyes.

Alexa: I ddint bring too much money with me...Please, This is my favourite ice Cream flavour.....

She stared in sadness trying to get Desmond's attention as He couldn't bear it and payed the money for the Ice cream.

Alexa: Awwww Yaaay! Thank you so much!!!

Before taking the Ice cream, Alexa hugged him tightly which shocked Desmond. He was blushing and smiling as He did something that he never expected to do..

He hugged her back as Alexa was very surprised to see that. She broke the Hug and gave a smile.

Alexa: Thank you so much hehe. I could have asked Becky but she looked busy. Sorry again.

Desmond: Please don't apologise, Its fine.

She giggled while blushing as Desmond smiled and fixed his hair.

Alexa: Desmond, Can I ask you something?

Desmond: .......Yes?

Alexa: *Giggles* Would you like to hang out tomorrow morning? Just You and I.

She bit her lip as Desmond was shocked and fixed his hair.

Desmond: Wow, I didn't thought you would ask....But of course I would love to go out with you.

Alexa: Awww Awesome!!! Amusement Park or Cafe?

Desmond: Hehe. You can decide.  I like both places.

He was already so happy as Alexa smiled at him.

Alexa: Okay! I'll decide that. See you Tomorrow, Desmond. I'm really excited to spend time with you.

She flipped her hair as Desmond blushed. Alexa gave a bright smile again before taking her ice cream and walking away. Desmond on the other hand was having a big smile on his face.

He looked at the sky in happiness as He held his fist.

Desmond: Yes! Thank you God.

He gave a big smile until He noticed what he was doing and walked away.

Meanwhile Alexa was walking while eating her ice cream. She couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow's date with Desmond.

Alexa: Yess! I get to spend time with him!!!

She started jumping in excitement thinking about her date.

Tomorrow was gonna be a wonderful day.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and Stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 61 14
Scott Patterson lost his mother when he was a child and he had to live with his abusive biological father, that is until he runs away and he eventual...
46.7K 1.1K 19
Becky: I love you freen plzz I'm not asking much from u just asking to return the love is it why it's so difficult for u plzz just give me the reason...
11.8K 526 27
Rebecca Quin has never had it easy in life, especially in relationships. So after escaping from her abusive ex, Rebecca and her 3 year old daughter S...
5.6K 322 16
Seth wishes for the life he had two years ago. The life with his father and his dog by his side. A life full of happiness and joy but hopes dim as th...