𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 ❪...

By -darlingz

UNDER EDITING, REWRITE COMING SOON. ═══ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═══ ❝ a demigod falling for two vampires? how wild. ❞ ... More

𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; Introduction
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; PRE-TWILIGHT.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; I.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; II.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; III.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; IV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; V.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; VI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; VII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; VIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; IX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; X.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍;TWILIGHT.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XVI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XVII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XVIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XIX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXVI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXVII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXVIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; New Moon
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXIX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXX
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXVI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; Eclipse
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXVII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXVIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXIX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XL.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLVI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLVII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLVIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLIX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; L.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; Breaking Dawn PT 1
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LIX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; Breaking Dawn PT 2
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXVI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXVII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXVIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXX.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXI.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXIII.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXIV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXV.
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; all covers
𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 ─── a. cullen and j. hale
𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ─── pre-twilight
𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ─── cast call
ένας
δύο
τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
Εξι
επτά
𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ─── twilight
οκτώ

𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIX.

2.2K 88 10
By -darlingz

❝𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 asleep and Eurydice stood out in the woods with both of her mates. Eurydice had convinced the two that it was okay if both went - she could handle herself and her kids. She was worried for their safety but the two knew she wouldn’t just leave their kids to help. Eurydice wore a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt much to Alice’s disliking. Her curls were a mess, hanging around her pale face. Alice pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss before Jasper copied her actions. The three held onto each other for what seemed like hours before pulling away. 

“You need to be careful, don’t give off too much information,” Jasper stated as he placed a hand on Eurydice’s shoulder.

“And remember, when the snow sticks to the ground..” Alice started to see if Eurydice remembered.

“That’s when the Volturi will come,” Eurydice nodded her head with a sigh, “Just please be careful. I can’t lose both of you.”

“You won’t lose us,” Alice gave her a reassuring look, “Take care of the twins, tell them we love them and that we’ll see them as soon as we get back.”

“I will,” Eurydice nodded huffing when her eyes glazed over with tears that would never fall, “Damn it. Emotions, stay safe.”

“We will, darlin’. Pay attention to strange numbers, we’ll try to call from untraceable phones,” Jasper placed a kiss on her head.

“I will, now go before I try to stop you,” Eurydice managed the ghost of a smile.

“Bye love,” Alice smiled before disappearing.

“See you soon,” And with that, Jasper was gone as well. 

    𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 to gather witnesses that the children were not immortal children, that they did in fact have human blood in their veins. Eurydice had been packing for herself and her kids with the help of Newt, before a wolf’s scent filled the air. Eurydice looked over at her two children with a tiny smile before she beckoned them to follow her downstairs, the three walking outside with the rest of the family. Angelica and Riley looked a lot like their parents, Angelica having Alice’s dark hair but Eurydice’s curls along with Eurydice’s blue eyes, Riley having Jasper’s honey blonde hair that never wanted to be brushed down and had gained Jasper and Alice’s brown eyes that they had when they were human. Eurydice had a hand on both of her kids' heads as she played with their hair waiting for Sam to talk.  

“Alice asked me to give you that and this to Eurydice,” Sam handed a paper to Carlisle and to Eurydice, “She and Jasper crossed out lands to the ocean last night,” They told Eurydice before they left that they needed to go off, Jasper warned her of the danger and told her to watch out for any strange calls that it may be them.

“Carlisle?” Esme caught her husband's attention.

“They left us,” Carlisle added as his head turned to Eurydice.

“Why?” Rosalie questioned wanting answers.

“She didn’t say,” Carlisle looked down.

“She left with Jasper to get something to help us, that is all I can say,” Eurydice stated as she slid her paper into her pocket, “At least that is what I was told last night.”

“Can I see that?” Bella took the note from Carlisle. 

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 to fill her mind with memories with her kids and bury down the events from the night before. She couldn’t have the Cullen’s knowing. Eurydice picked up both twins and walked up the stairs, back into her room. She grabbed her bag and while Newt walked in holding the bags belonging to Riley and Angelica. Both looked at the twins who had continued to follow Eurydice around.

“Why did Daddy and Mama leave?” Angelica asked and that’s when Eurydice noticed the tears that ran down both of their cheeks.

“Hey, don’t cry,” Eurydice frowned as she bent down to their height, “Daddy and Mama are just trying to protect us. They’ll be back as soon as they can, and they promised that once they got back we’d all spend family time.”

“Really?” Riley sniffled.

“Really.” Eurydice confirmed.

“Now let’s get going my αγάπη μου,” My loves, Eurydice fixed her bag on her back as she took their hands leading them away.

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 got the twins into the Cullen's garage, a smile seeing their old black corvette. Eurydice climbed into the driver's seat while Newt decided to be the passenger with the twins in the middle. Newt sat beside the twins mumbling that Eurydice was a crazy driver. Eurydice playfully glared as she turned the key before shifting gears and taking off. Giggles left the children's lips as the air whipped against their skin. Eurydice's hair blew in the wind and she made sure to follow directions to South Carolina, Eurydice knew a vampire who had recently moved back to the southern state. She had met him through her partying days with Riley Biers, his name was Lucien Holland. He was a reserved man, but he was a friend. She didn't get why he moved to the south, it was sunny a lot and usually very hot. Not the ideal place to live for a vampire.

"This will be a long ride," Newt sighed as he leaned back into his seat. 

"No it won't," Eurydice gave him a look.

"Eurydice, he lives in Charleston, exactly 46 hours away," Newt deadpanned.

"We've had longer drives," Eurydice quipped as she took a left turn, "Angie and Riley fell asleep fast," She noted.

"They love their naps," Newt let out a small chuckle as he watched the world pass, "Who would've thought that you'd finally settle down."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She questioned as her eyebrows creased in confusion.

"You hated people and interaction," Newt snickered, "Kids are people - your husband and wife are people."

"They are vampires," She corrected.

"Rightt vampires, dead people," Newt stated and both the twins nearly broke into laughter.

"We've always been drawn to the dead," Eurydice mumbled, trying to contain herself.

"You made us sound like necrophiles!" Newt exclaimed.

"I mean - I did fuck with two dead people but I'm also dead now so.." 

"Eurydice please shut up." 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 450 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
929K 34.8K 60
" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. " " 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿...
1.1M 29.5K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
1.6M 52.1K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...