Y O U R H O T L I N E

By paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... More

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼choke me smp✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼pinky✼
✼im sure you are✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
✼mario kart✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼oh brother✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼drama✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

❁brat & sir❁

7.8K 143 278
By paulmccarpney

!Vibrators, choking, male-dom, degrading

Clay went into their bathroom to shower. Sylvia was feeling a bit... I guess you could say frisky. No, that sounds weird. Fine. She felt a bit horny. Sylvia Penelope Fox is HORNY! Someone put that on a neon light. Wait, don't, I trademark it.

(I want to keep this is because I found this funny I wrote it at like 4 am...)

Sylvia decided to lock the door, just in case, someone decided to try and walk in. Then she went to their huge closet and found her forest green set and oversized black gothic shirt from Goodwill. Then she went to the bed and put a pillow under her hips, so her ass was up slightly. Then she made sure her shirt was riding up, so he had a good view when he came out.

Sylvia was just begging to get fucked because she knew this would do the trick. Her imagination got ahead of her. When she heard the water stop, she got on her phone, so it seemed like she didn't do this on purpose when he came out. Sylvia went to Spotify and shuffled played The Neighbourhood.

She could hear him open and close stuff like deodorant, toothpaste, and whatnot. Her skin crawled in anticipation. She was just waiting for that door to open and for him to see her exposed for him.

Luckily she didn't have to dream any longer because he came out of the bathroom. He was in his boxers and a light white shirt. Clay's eyes went directly to her ass. A mischievous grin spread across his face. He sauntered over to her, crawling on the bed, placing a knee in between her legs.

He pulled on the string of her panties and let it snap back, "Green looks good on you."

She acted oblivious, not answering him. He rubbed her ass, then grazed two fingers over the strip of lace on her pussy. Sylvia kept scrolling on her phone, ignoring him, while deep down, she was going crazy. This is exactly what she had imagined; it was all going to plan.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked while slightly pushing the pads of his fingers harder as he rubbed up and down.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I'm literally on my phone." She hissed, fully expecting a "bad" reaction.

He scoffed, "What are you even doing."

"Nothing. Stop acting weird."

His face scrunched up in confusion. She bit lip her in suspense because he was now quiet. He slowly peeled back her underwear. Sylvia was leaking in precum.

"God- You are so wet. You like this, huh?" His voice got lower.

Yes, yes, she did. But she couldn't acknowledge his question.

"You literally make no sense." Sylvia acted.

Clay dipped his finger in the precum to wet it before sliding it in. Sylvia took a sharp breath, hoping he wouldn't realize.

"Can you feel that?" Clay smirked.

She shook her head, "Feel what? Stop being annoying."

"My finger inside of you." He gritted his teeth.

"What finger?"

He shuffled a bit from behind her, "Be that way. You'll regret it."

Clay had his body lined up with hers. He pushed another finger in and petted. Her mouth hung open, but she let no sounds escape.

"If you are going to be a brat, I'll treat you like one." He pulled his fingers out.

Then he tugged her hips back a bit so he could press his bulge on her. Her eyes shot wide open. Sylvia's mouth started watering. He pulled away from her so that he could take his shirt off. Once it was off, he rubbed himself through his boxers. Clay grabbed his dick and took it out. He put a hand on her back and then press his tip to her slit. He spat down there and then used his dick to rub it in. Her back arched at the sensation.

"Look at you, needy whore. Begging for my dick. You knew what you were doing, huh, slut?" He degraded.

"I-I have no idea w-what you are talking about." She kept on.

Clay sunk into her at a dreadfully slow pace. Sylvia couldn't hold back a whimper.

"Yeah, I know you like that slut." He spanked her ass.

Her ass reddened. She melted like putty in his hands. Clay rolled his hips once, letting her feel his length. Sylvia never really thought about it, but now, he was at the very least 7 inches. All for her...

Clay dragged out of her till it was just his tip, and then he thrusted most of it back into her. Sylvia held onto her phone tight, like it was about to break. The blonde had enough of her whole phone shtick, so he took it from her.

"Hey-Oah~" She choked on a moan.

"You don't need this. Brats aren't allowed to have phones." He snapped his hips, and he threw the phone elsewhere.

Sylvia huffed, out of ideas to ignore him. Bingo! It wasn't very believable, but it'd work. She rested her head on the pillow.

"Fine then. I'll just nap. Leave me alone." She had a slight smirk tugging on the corners of her mouth.

Clay chuckled, but it wasn't a happy one, "You have to be kidding me."

He got a fistful of her hair and yanked her head up. She straightened out her arms to hold herself up, so the pulling wasn't so harsh. Clay thrusted over and over, tugging her back into him, so it wasn't just him moving. It was too much for her now, and she couldn't hold back the moans and grunts.

"That's right. Moan, you slut. I know you've been holding back. Let dadd-uh... Let me hear them."

She apologized with tears forming at the corners of her eyes, "I'm so sorry. I won't do this again."

"Beg. Me. To. Forgive. You." He said each word after a clap of their skin colliding.

"Please, Clay. Forgive me; I'm so sorry. I'll be good. I'm gonna c-cum." She whimpered out.

He panted, "I bet you are dying to, slut. Too bad you can't cum unless I say so."

She was so close, on the brink of spilling over.

"Clay! I'm serious." Sylvia moaned.

He pulled out of her, releasing her from the high she was on.

He bent down to whisper in her ear, "I don't forgive you yet. I'm going to fuck you so hard till you are going to need crutches. Hmm? Sound good, brat?"

She audibly gulped, "Yes, sir."

"Ooo? Sir? That's new." He teased while flipping her over onto her back.

"P-please forgive me. I won't ignore you again."

"And be a dumb cunt?"

"Mhm!"

"Yeah... no. I'm having too much fun right now." He kissed her jaw.

He trailed down her neck, leaving sloppy wet kisses. Clay felt up her waist with his hand, then met her breasts. He rolled her nipples in between his fingers. She moaned at the new feeling.

"Take it off." He demanded.

She obeyed, "Of course."

She crossed her arms down and grabbed the sides of her shirt, and pulled it over her head. Her hair fell back on her shoulders, giving her a rougher, sexier look. He moved a hand to her back and unclasped her bra. It slid off, and she threw it across the room. Clay licked his way down to her left tit. His tongue lapped over it multiple times, making her nipple harden. Then he bit it lightly, making her groan. Her hand searched for his hair, so she had something to pull. He sucked her tit and rubbed his tongue around.

"ClaAy~" She moaned while gripping his blonde locks.

"Call me, sir." He corrected her.

She breathed, "Yes, sir. Anything for you."

Sylvia could feel his lip curve up into a grin. Cheeky bastard. He moved one hand to the base of his dick, lining himself up. He pushed just the tip in and out. Sylvia grew frustrated.

"Beg for it then; you're good at that slut." He kissed her neck again.

She pleaded, "Sir, please. Please, I need it so bad. I need you. Please fuck me till I can't see straight. I'm begging. I'll do anything for you. Sir, you deserve to have pleasure. Just fuck me."

"Mmm? Why do I deserve it?" He taunted.

"Because you are so amazing. You do everything perfectly. Every time I see you, I hold back the urge to drop to my knees and please you. I couldn't live without you, sir."

"That's a good little slut. You are so filthy for me." He said while pushing further in her.

Sylvia moaned, "You own me."

"I know."

"Please use me. I want to be your slut. Whenever, Wherever. All for you, sir." She panted.

He grunted, "Holy shit, tell me. Tell me."

His breath was hot on her neck. She went into details of exactly what she wanted him to do. It turned him on so much he came. He took a second to catch his breath. Clay had cum a lot. It was pooling out of her. His sweat collected in his hair, dripping onto her skin.

"You are so filthy. Would you actually let me do all of that?" He questioned while kissing her neck some more.

She softly said, "Of course, like I said, I'm your slut. I worship you, sir."

He got up on his knees and crawled over to the edge of the bed. Then Clay pulled out the box. He grabbed a vibrator that had a remote control.

"Get on the floor." He demanded.

Sylvia slipped off the bed and got on her knees, slotted between his legs.

"Here." He handed the vibrator to her, "Put it on your clit."

She obeyed and adjusted it so it would stay there hands-free. He pumped his fist on his dick a few times before letting her take it in her mouth. He pressed a button that made the vibrator start. Sylvia jerked a bit before she got kinda used to it.

"Come on now. You can do better than that. I thought you worshiped me."

"I'm sorry, sir." She gave him puppy eyes.

She kitten licked the precum on his slit. Then she wrapped her lips around the head and swirled her tongue on it. He upped the vibrator. Sylvia moaned around him, causing vibrations around him. He let go of a deep sigh.

"Don't be a brat. Suck it." He spoke sternly.

Sylvia moved her mouth further down so that she had more of him in her mouth. She lapped her tongue over his strong vein that was on the underside of his shaft. Clay's dick twitched a bit.

"There go you, princess, just like that." He petted her hair.

The throbbing between her legs was unbearable, but he made it worse by turning it up way higher. She was doing a sloppy job at sucking his dick because of it. Her nails dug into his thigh and her mouth popped off of him.

"It feels so good. Sir, please. It's too much. I can't focus." She squirmed.

Clay huffed, "Fucking brat. Making me do everything myself."

He grabbed her head and pushed her onto his dick again. He thrusted deep into her throat, making her gag. Clay was shamelessly pounded into her. All of a sudden, the vibrating was the highest it could go. Sylvia moaned so loud around him.

"Filthy piece of shit, choking on me. That's right, mhm, gag on my big dick."

She started crying, tears streaming down her face from the situation.

Clay laughed, "Are you fucking crying? You're such a baby."

She hummed in agreeance. The black-haired girl swallowed around him, earning a moan. Her state of being was so low that she was grinding on the floor. Sylvia's stomach felt warm, and the warmness leaked out of her as she screamed her moans on his dick.

"Good girl." He smiled.

His thrusts got choppier and weaker. He pulled out of her mouth, letting her gasp for air. He jerked himself off the rest of the way. Hot spurts of cum fell on her face. She opened her eyes, and the cum hung off on her eyelashes. Sylvia was getting overstimulated by the vibrator, and before she knew it, she was cumming again. Clay got the remote and slowly turned it off so it would ease her down.

He tilted her chin up to look at him, "I hope you learned your lesson. If so, I forgive you."

"Thank you." She said, voice hoarse from being fucked so hard.

"Of course. Hold up." He leaned back to grab his phone.

Clay turned his phone on and took a photo of her pathetic state. She let him because, in all honestly, she found it hot.

"Stand up, baby." He pulled on her arm.

She stood up but instantly wobbled and lost her balance; she fell into his arms. He bent her over the bed and then took a photo of her cum covered pussy. He swiped his thumb through it and then licked it. Clay clicked record.

"You taste so good, baby." He got on his knees.

She turned back to look at him, "Clay?"

He licked a long stripe through her wetness.

"Clay? I thought we were done."

He chuckled, "Relax. I'll go easy on you."

She rested her head and let him do his thing. He flattened his tongue on her, pushing through all the cum. Sylvia gripped the sheets. Clay moved his tongue fast, left to right. His fingers came up and teased her entrance.

"Tell me how bad you want this." Clay played with her.

She sighed, "So much, please just do it. Fuck me this one last time."

Two of his fingers slipped in and gently rubbed her inner walls right on her G spot. The black-haired girl gripped the sheet and turned her head into the to cover up her moans.

"I wanna hear your slutty moans." He said so close to her pussy that his lips grazed across her.

She turned her head back reluctantly. His tongue worked wonders, swirling on her clit. He sucked it, making a knot form in her stomach. Clay added a finger, and she moaned absurdly loud. After a bit longer of this, she came on his tongue. He kept it in his mouth while he flipped her over and grabbed her jaw. Sylvia opened her mouth, and Clay spat directly in her mouth. Then he swooped down and kissed her. His tongue glided across her, tasting the cum again.

"Don't you taste good?" Clay broke the kiss.

She nodded, too embarrassed to say anything. He finally ended the video.

"Okay, we can sleep now. I just needed that on my phone... For personal reasons."

"That's our second porno." Sylvia laughed but coughed cause of her throat.

"Oh my god, I remember that." Clay wheezed.

She scooted back into the bed, "Head on the crafting table. Good times."

He smiled and left for the bathroom. He came back with a wet rag and wiped her down.

"Thanks, baby." She kissed him.

Clay nodded, "Yeah, that was fun. We should do that again, or we can try something else."

She shrugged. Sylvia got under the covers, and he followed after he got clean as well. He hugged her waist tightly.

"I love you." He kissed behind her ear.

"I love you too, sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 33
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...
165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
270K 5.7K 40
"And they were roommates." "Oh my god they were roommates"   *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ Stella and Clay met in *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩...
82.2K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me