ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 34

3.2K 165 302
By Bts_Internation_Army

¢~¢~¢

"Thanks Bin! Y/n!!!" Jennie spoke.

"Jennie??? Where is Jungkook? Where is Jeongukk? What's happening? Who are they???"

"The Yin Yang is in trouble!" Soobin spoke.

"What do you mean???" Y/n asked all confused and panicked.

"Miss Y/n, I am Soobin... They are my friends, Yeonjun hyung, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai, we are all the Guardian Goblins. You are safe here!"

"Jennie? What happened? Are you alright?" Soobin asked looking at her.

"No! She took Jimin!" she spoke as tears developed in her eyes.

"W-Who took Jimin?" Y/n asked.

"I dont know but she was too strong... Her powers worked in the forest too!" She said crying.

"But that's impossible!" Kai spoke out.

"It is... If... She is more powerful... And if her origins were from before us..." Yeonjun spoke.

"How is that possible?" Beomgyu asked rubbing his forehead.

"Its okay Jennie!" Soobin hugged her.

"I lose everyone... I have a sad faith." she spoke softly.

"Sh, it's not your mistake..." He rubbed her back to calm her down.

After Jennie was calm. Y/n gripped her hair tight.

"What is Yin Yang? Who took Jimin? Where is everyone? Where am I? Jennie? Why are you crying so much? Can we just go back?"

"A question at a time, Miss" Taehyun spoke.

(Author: Guys note he is Txt Taehyun NOT dark world Taehyung's look alike Taehyun.

Readers: We know 🙄🙄🙄

Author: 😐😐😐 Just doing my job.)

"What is Yin Yang?" she asked.

"Yin and Yang are just like the 2 sides of a coin... They balance the world! Just like the day is important... The night is too... Just like the light is important... The darkness is too..." Kai explained.

"Legends say, the 25th emperors of the royalty will give birth to the Saviour or Prince of Yin and Yang, because of the 'Rise of Malice or Malitia'. Beomgyu spoke.

Taehyun formed a magical symbol which appeared clear in the air.

"Yin represents the dark side of the Magical world. Fire of the dark prince is blue and eventually turns into its original color.

Yang represents the light side of the Magical world. Fire of the light prince is red and eventually turns to its original color. " he explained.

(Author: SO LIKE I INFORMED EARLIER! 🥺🥺🤧 I MADE A MISTAKE IN YIN AND YANG...

Thanks for understanding and co operating. 🥺❤️🥕

From now on I am gonna address it all correctly and from here its all the right one...... Whenever I find time I am gonna go back and just correct the errors...

Once again...

Jungkook is the 'Prince of light world and the saviour of Yang.'

Jeongukk is the 'Prince of Dark world and the saviour of Yin.'

Taehyun and "the dark gang" lol are the Guardians of the dark world or the 'Guardians of Yin'

And.... Taehyung and "the light gang" lol again, are the Royal family members or the future 'Guardians of Yang.'

Jk: Spoiler Alert- 😐😐😐 too late I guess?)

"You mean... Jungkook and Jeongukk?"

"Yes, they are the rulers of the magical world... Once they get all of their powers... They will be the strongest!" Yeonjun spoke.

"T-That's amazing! Good for them!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Guys... Y/n is the moon princess. We need to protect her." Jennie spoke.

Everyone except Y/n, looked at Jennie and nodded. Y/n shouted... "WHAT???! WHEN DID THAT SHIT HAPPEN!!!!"

"When you were born...?" Taehyun looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"SO... I AM THAT DUMB PERSON FOR WHO, WE WERE ALL ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR???" Y/n shouted.

Jennie looked at her frowning her eye brows. "Yes."

"Now what?" Y/n asked.

"Now you have to be trained..." Yeonjun spoke.

"Trained to?" she asked.

"To control and use your powers!" Soobin announced.

¢~¢~¢

"Why was Our highness in the human world?" Robert questioned.

"I'm not sure what kind of but... eomma had life threats... So... She was sent to human world to be away from here, but destiny never changes... She ended up in this world, met Emperor Jungwoo and then even got parted." Taehyun spoke feeling sad about her because he truly cared for her and treated her like his own mother.

"How do you remember all this? When we don't??? When all the memories were erased for everyone?" Jino asked.

"The night... All the memories were erased, I sneaked out of the magical world... People who inhaled the air of the Magical World, that night forgot everything. Eomma was very sad, as the kingdom was a chaos... I secretly sneaked out to the human world to get her some Pretzels and croissants since, she liked Pretzels from the human world... I wanted to make her happy...

I still remember the gloomy night when people were blood thirsty of each other. Dark kingdom and the light kingdom were supposed to be at good terms and not end each other for self greed and satisfaction. The sense of misunderstanding is always the cause of everyone's problems...

That is why... Everything comes to an end..."

Taehyun softly completed still hiding his internal and external pain making sure he was strong for his friends.

Lily heard everything in silence. Everyone looked at each other.

"Sorry!" they all told together, apologising for trying to hurt each other before. They all giggled together.

"So? How can we get out of this damn dusty cell? My world wide handsome face needs a better place!!!" Jino shouted.

Jisoo looked at the chains and said, "These are 'Mal-dictus Vincula', made from the cursed iron of 'Mal-dictus arto' which is a cursed alley. Where the elementary air, doesn't exist. It's like space vacuum in the Magic world. So elementary air and water can together rust it easily, then maybe we can break it?"

Everyone except Jhope looked at Jisoo with 'Where were you dreaming all this time?' expression.

"Woah! Jisoo you are so smart and beautiful... The phrase, 'Beauty with Brain' was made after looking at you." Jhope complimented. Jisoo blushed and passed a huge smile.

"It's time to get out and show who is the boss!" Taehyung spoke sassily and everyone including him giggled.

¢~¢~¢

To be continued...

(Author: So... Liked it? 👀💜🥕 All doubts cleared?

Also... Everyone wish my 'NOT SO ANGEL - N2O' friend

Its her birthday... Wish her or.....

🤔🤔🤔 Next update on her Next birthday! 😂😏😈

N2O: You are blackmailing again? 😐😐😐

Author: Yes! Watcha gonna do about it? 😏😌😌

N2O: Shameless you are. 😐😐😂

Author: Tell me something I dont know. 😝🤣😬

HAPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!!!! May you have a long and beautiful life, full of love and carrots. ❤️🥕🥕❤️

N2O: But I dont want carrots. 😐😐😐

Author: Do you think I care?🤣🤣😌

🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.5K 48
A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story turn into a tragical one? I hope you lik...
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
677K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu