🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels

1K 46 12
By brownboiiii

-
Matthew and Alexandra Daddario as Carnel and Cassandra
-

Adraniel's Pov:

It's been two months since I have been living with the sins. And the best months that I had.

I grew closer to each one of them and can't help but feel this as more of my home than up above heaven ever was.

Everyday it was the same old golden and bright shit. But this. This place has a different story everyday and I can't help but feel comfortable here.

The sins were ruthless and vile, yes exactly as how they were mentioned and portrayed in the books and myths , in front of the world.

But inside these walls, these were just seven boys who had been through hell and became the rulers of hell. They are just looking for fun which they find in torture and pain of others. Yes, all of these fuckers are sadistic masochist.

I feel a different bond with each one of them.

Pierce and I had the common interest of fashion and accessories. Also because of Eleanor, I had became invested in the industry gossip and Pierce himself being in the industry, he was gossip himself. It was fun to be around him plus he would often ask me about Elijah and when was he visiting.

Elijah has visited me only twice and that to outside the barrier so unfortunate for Pierce he hasn't seen him. I think I know what's between these two or what's about to begin between these two.

Sebastian, he was a good cuddle bear. I mean whenever I felt lazy , I'd just go to his house to hangout with him or just slither in his bed to sleep. The peaceful sleep I get in his house is damn refreshing but only if I walk out within half an hour after waking up or I'll be lazy again.

Gaston and I share a common interest of cooking, obviously. He teaches lots of things while I teach him about the new delicacies in heaven or about herbs there or how to make it.

With Greyson and Ezekiel it's not like I share common interest but I'm like their unpaid therapist. Apparently I know both of them have something they feel about the other but doesn't say it out of fear. Also Greyson ,Ezekiel and I , we together are a pretty much good team in financial stuff.

I'm a calculator, Greyson finalises the plans and Ezekiel makes it.

William , is more like an older brother. We both share a commonly interest of art. He says he finds himself happy when I'm around. Apparently Daniel keeps him calm, collected and sane , he says I just make his anger die down.
He says it's because I'm an angel of harmony.

Daniel, oh my , that little fella. We're like the Powerful dynamic mischievous as fuck duo. I spend alot of time with him and since he's a university student I learn things from him. He teaches me normal human stuff what people of my age do. He's 19 too but he's older than me and is turning 20 soon.

Now it's Lucien. My Lucien , my boyfriend. That is actually not true , he hasn't asked me officially and god knows when he will.

Me and Lucien , well we have grown close. We have been sleeping together, cuddling , watching movies, kissing sometimes full blown makeout session but nothing more than that. He is very patient knowing how pure and important my virginity is for me. I mean actually I'm very shy in that department , for now. Cause even I know once I get in it I'm gonna turn into a freak.

I have been hanging out with Daniel and Eleanor and sometimes all three of us together.

Life seems to be back on the track and I asked to go back to work so Lucien refused saying that I won't be safe in a bar and shit but I convinced him. When I went Matt and Shanaya hugged me and were all over me.

After rejoining I told them I have to go away for therapy cause I was traumatized and Paul was getting annoyed now. I could tell but he didn't say anything because first I was a kidnapping victim, second I was the bar's owner's boyfriend, third I was the money maker.

I wore that pendant Lucien gave and I can use a few powers like telekinesis, summoning swords and making fireballs. My healing was more faster since it enhanced it and I also have a small and mediocre protection shield from it. The only negative effect is it still is made from demon bones and there's only a small amount of magic. Lots , but small.

So Lucien had infused his own with it and since I haven't used it once it shall work for 8 months if I use it wisely and not all in a single burst.

Apparently today I was going to have the most boring day.
Lucien had to go on the business trip he had been avoiding and he was gone for three whole days.
I had bid him farewell last night as he went by his private jet.

Eleanor had gone to her hometown for a week and she would come back tomorrow.

Daniel was having his mind year exams and was staying at his friends house for a week. I had a day off as the bar was closed for three days. Exactly those three days when Lucien was supposed to be out.

It's like someone planned me these three boring days.

All of them were out for some work and I was all alone.
Like seriously someone as lazy as Sebastian was out shooting a fight scene with Pierce. How funny, apparently the so called scene for the movie Pierce was doing is where this guy sleeps with her drunk girlfriend and who's the drunk guy? Dear Sebastian is the drunk guy

Greyson and Ezekiel had gone to their jobs and won't come back until night and same goes for William.

Since Daniel's not here , he just stays in his office while working and comes at like midnight , sleeps and goes to work again. He's simple. I like that about him.

I stared at the clock as it ticked slowly.
Should I make a tiktok like these teenagers do now-a-days?

Nah, nevermind. Actually let's call my boyfriend. He might have just got out from his first meeting.
I called Lucien and told him about my misery.

He laughed.

"Well if you want you can call Cassandra and Carnel. Only if you want. They are nicer demons" He suggested.

"They are demon's from that day in bar , what if?" I mumbled the last part.

"I'm sure what happened won't repeat. These two have been with the seven of us since centuries. They're loyal and understanding. It was these two actually who helped in catching him. They are party animals . If you want I'll call them" He said and I sighed.

I mean i now have not only a demon's power but lucien' power too. I can defend myself pretty well if something unexpected takes place. Plus I really need to move on.

" Fine send them over! "I said and after saying that he misses me , he hung up.

I went out the door and sat at the Verandah. The sun wasn't even overhead
yet and the sunlight had started to feel less warm as the winters were arriving.

I felt a weird change of smell in the air and saw two demons landing infront of me.

The male demon, who I had encountered earlier too was around 7 feet tall, hai skin was black blue colour and was very defined. He had horns that curled backwards and he only wore a loincloth.
He was handsome , I could say.

Whereas the other demon seemed more feminine.
Her hairs were so thick that it looked like they were black clouds or smoke.
But her hairs had many pink eyes. She had multiple sharp teeth in her mouth shining brightly but four slitted pink eyes.
Her entire body was black and covered in many pink eyes. Her talons were sharp.

The two started morphing and soon in front of me stood two beautiful Humans.

"Carnel, Cassandra. Come in."I said opening the door and stepping in.

"So you are the angel who captured Lucien's heart , huh?"  Carnel asked leaning against the door and smirking.

" Yeah I guess its me. Come on in? "I said hesitantly and I was wary after what last time happened.

"Aren't you that bartender?" Cassandra asked cautious and I nodded.

"I knew that smell was not perfume. "She said to her brother and he rolled his eyes.
They stepped in and closed the door behind.

"We are going to have a lot of fun pretty boy!" Carnel said and they both glanced at each other and smirked , then they started walking towards me like a predator stalking their prey, I gulped and started backing away.

I had a bad feeling about it already.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I will fucking kill you , you sneaky angel!" Carnel screamed as I dodged his attack.

He cornered me between two trees and a wall to an abandoned building.

I turned to him and gulped in despair and he smirked. Just as his attention got diverted , I smirked and shot him in the head.

The sound of victory echoed in the theatre room through the speaker as I stood up and started doing my victory dance. While he fell on the ground staring at the screen in disbelief.

"Hah you lost and what were you saying you are a champion? Huh? Huh? I won only at my first try!" I said and laughed as he pouted and whined .

"Cassy Adraniel is cheating and not letting me win! " He whined like a child and Cassandra shouted a 'fuck yourself' from the living room.

We were playing a virtual shooting game  in the theatre room while 'Cassy' sat in the living room reading a magazine like a queen.

It's now how I thought it would be.
How it really happened weirded me out

Flashback

"We're going to have lots of fun pretty boy,!" Carnel smirked as he stared to walk towards me.

"If you're done with your bullshit Nel make me a coffee. I'll be on the couch." She said and flopped onto the couch.

"Oh come on you ruined my tough boy disguise." He whined.

"Anyway Carnel Smith. You don't need to fear us Adraniel, we kinda know what happened and i can assure you that we're not like that. The more you stay on earth the more human emotions embed yourself into you. And we have been here for 345 years. " He said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Do you mind telling me where the coffee is?" He asked as I directed him and he thanked me.

"Anyway Lucien told me you're bored. We were bored so we came. Do you have anything mind we can do?" He asked and I shrugged.

Maybe they are good , I actually wasn't getting the bad vibes from them.

Anyway after that Carnel suggested we'd play games and we both started with board games and ended up playing video games.

When they came I thought the day would get worse but we ended up talking and then we played twister which resulted in a mass of limbs.

They were fun and were literal party animals.

"Adraniel make me a drink please. I'm asking you nicely!" Carnel asked smiling and I rolled my eyes . This is the fifth drink he had in an hour.

I started making the drink and I looked outside to see Cassandra sitting on the couch getting bored.

After serving him and letting him continue his game . I went and sat beside her taking up a magazine.

"Already bored with my brother?" She asked and I nodded making her laugh.

"He is a child!" She said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Babysitting two kids." She said straight up.

"Oh wow. What are you actually doing?" I asked and she lowered her magazine showing me the latest Zigi gossip she was reading.

"Magazine you wont -"I cut her off.

"Zayn and Gigi broke up. I know. But I think I'll side with Zayn . I just don't think he'll hit Yolanda." I said and suddenly she gasped.

"Exactly! I mean like how can she even waltz in his house and demand his own daughter like she owns her!" And that's how it started.
We sat there and talked and talked more and then started bitching about the models actor's and artists and their weird sense of fashion.

We were alike but she was an absolute copy of Eleanor.

"And can you believe that guy had the guts to lift Gigi Hadid in front of everyone , she elbowed him on the nose and then ran after him .That girl is quite strong willed she doesn't take shit but still I believe She's weird. I like her sense of fashion but morally I don't like her one bit.!" Right now we were talking about gigi Hadid being harrassed by a pap.

"Paparazzi are annoying and they are just plain rude sometimes! " I said.

" You know you are a lot like my friend Eleanor ,if you two meet it would probably be disastrous"I said and she smirked.

" I love disaster and maybe I can get laid ?"she said wiggling her eyebrows.

" Oh she is straight as a pole."I said.

" Oh then I'll be the car wrecking into her , bending that pole " she said and raised her one eyebrow and I got flustered with that I don't know what Eleanor would do.

"Sure I guess she asked to hang out tomorrow as soon as she comes back. if you want you can come!" I offered and she nodded.

" Sure!" She said and I looked outside to see it was dark. Carnel came out of the room and flopped in the couch.

"Guys I'm hungry let's order takeout from Lucien's card!" He suggested his eyes twinkling with mischeif.

"No , no takeout . We will eat home made meal !" Cassy said and I nodded.

"Come on I'll make something!" I said getting up and heading to kitchen as the little guy sulked and followed us

I took out some chicken and decided to make some chicken ravioli . After an hour it was complete. Cassandra helped me.

Carnel looked pleased at the sight of dinner.

"Okay let's dig in!"I announced .

Carnel moaned as he took a bite.

" Oh fuck this is so good!" He said and I thanked him.

After we were done , I headed to my room.

"You guys can stay here if you want!" I told them and they nodded.

"We were staying anyway,
' don't leave my baby alone he'll be scared and lonely ' Lucien's word not mine!" Carnel mocked making me blush.

He was embarrassing sometimes.
I flopped on my bed. I sighed in content and then started rolling around the bed squealing.

I stopped and sighed again.
I am so weird. I was trying to scent him ,his manly citrus wood with a hint of smoke and ash like scent was all over the bed and I was addicted to it.

I changed into my PJs and took out one of his shirt that reached my knees.

I wore it and went to bed inhaling his scent again.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Aello?" I mumbled my face in his pillow.

"Enjoying my scent?" He said seductively and I knew that bastard was smiling on the other side.
I sat up.

"How did you know?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I know you very well ,my love. You are on my bed wearing one of shirt covering yourself totally with PJ's. Isn't it?
"  He teased and I blushed.

" Shuddup you are making me blush, I'm crimson red! " I said and he groaned and hung up.

I was confused , what happened?
Then he was face timing me. I picked it up

" what was that?" I asked.

"I wanna see you blush crimson red!" He said smiling.

Only then I noticed he was naked.  His  abs glistened with water beads and his hairs were wet. He took a shower and oh fuck his
v-lines , iy just wanna lick his abs all the way to his dick.

I shook my head as I went red at the dirty thoughts.

"Oh you are blushing!" He cooed smiling. I looked at him and then down , only to see an aching hard-on. It was erect against my PJs and I was sleeping commando so it pained me.

I slowly touched it making me whimper.

" What happened baby?" He suddenly asked concerned.

I looked back at him flustered.

"I ugh I um!" I flushed. He got more concerned.

"What?" He asked again.

"I'm hard?" I said no asked.
His eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Show me!" He asked grinning.
"No" I replied embarrassed.
"Show me!"
"Nooo"
"Yes!! "
"No!!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Adraniel! " He said in that dominating stern voice that I gave in .

" Fine" I whined and turned the phone camera towards my crotch .

"Oh ? Ohhhhh! " He laughed.

"Stop !" I shrieked and he stopped but his mischevious smile was still there.

(⚠️Light smut⚠️)

"Have you ever touched yourself?" He asked and I shook my head, no.

" Ok let's help yourself!"he said and sat back at his bed.

" Ok set the camera somewhere , you can hear and see me while I can do the same!"he said.

" You wanna see me?"I asked baffled

"Is there a problem pet?" He asked sternly.

"No." I said quickly.

I never thought I will touch myself for the first time and Lucien will help me and watch me while I do.
We were having phone sex!!!

"Now undress and sit on the bed ." I did as he told . I was ready for this , I guess not my virginity but this .
We were doing an intimate sexual act. I'm acting like a virgin maiden.

A voice in my mind said you are a virgin maiden bitch.

I slowly took of his shirt opening his buttons slowly giving him a show.

I shrugged the cloth off slowly swaying my hips. I heard him groan impatiently. I smirked

I hooked my finger on the waistband of the PJ's and slowly brought them down.
I stood complete naked in front of him , my erection standing tall.

"Aww you are really cute down there too, erect or not!" He said making me blush.

" On the bed !" He commanded and I complied.

I sat and looked at him.

" Hmm you're uncut , ok take your hand and hold your dick!"he said and I did.

" Like this?"I asked him and he nodded.

" Now slowly pull the foreskin down!" he said and I moaned slowly as I pulled the skin down.

" Hmm now stroke it slowly back up!" He said chewing his lips. I could see his hands moving he must be touching himself as well.

" Now continue doing that , stroke yourself up and down slowly!" He said and I did and I moaned at the sensation.

"Fuck your moan is making me wanna jump you baby !" He groaned and I whimpered.

"Hmmm gently touch your head!" He said . I did but pulled my hand back when it felt weird.

"I'm too sensitive!" I squeaked.

"Lick your thumb and cover it in enough spit then move it over your dick and do it again!" I licked my thumb tasting myself!

I rubbed my thumb slowly trying to overcome the extreme sensitivity.

I managed to do it and moaned when it started feeling good.

"It - i ugh it feels so good!" I  moaned.

"I know baby, increase your pace and  jerk yourself. "He said as I saw his hands fastening. I increased my pace and moaned again when it became too pleasurable.

" Are you also touching yourself ?" I asked .

"Yes baby how can I not infront of this divine view!"he said and I blushed.

A weird hot sensation flooded my stomach. I slowed my pace a little.

" Are you close baby?" He asked.

"I think I wanna go pee." I said .

"No no don't stop baby it's not that, you are close to coming! Keep doing it and relax and when the feeling becomes overwhelming release and you'll feel good!" He said and I nodded.

"Are you close as well!" I asked as I continued stroking.

"It will take a while!" He said as he kept stroking.

"Then I'll wait for you we'll come together!" I said slowing my pace.
He smiled at me his eyes held pride and fondness.

" You sure you can hold?" He asked.

"I'll try!" I said.

"Stroke yourself from the base love  and slowly , it will help you holding!" He said and I did and I felt the pressure lessening but it was still there.

"Now close your eyes . Imagine me there with you, just lying infront of you watching you. You want me to touch you but  I won't. You slowly stroke yourself for me.

Hmm , I move towards you and I kiss you , my tongue quickly taking dominance over yours as I explore your mouth and thenyou emit the loudest moan  "

 And I did as I imagined him here doing those things and I wasn't frightened.

"I slowly move my mouth sucking on your throat , marking you as mine , giving you love bites. You love it when you have my mark don't you?

I slowly move to your nipples playing and nibbling on them . I go down on your belly and then pinch your nipples while sucking on the point just above your crotch near your belly button! "He said so slowly and deeply as I moaned everytime he would speak of the sinful thing he would do to me.

" I don't think I can hold longer !"I whimpered.

" Me too love, just a minute!" He said.

" Please ! Please ! Please I cant !"I cried but didn't stop stroking waiting for him to come with me.

" Now! " He ordered and ti released myself with the largest moan. I writhed and shuddered as ropes of sperm erupted all over my chest coating me. While he released himself as well, I could see the white milky substance in his beard and hair. I slumped back on the bed , while he groaned. We both were panting.
I took deep breaths as I came down from the high if my first wank.

(⚠️Over⚠️)

"That was amazing love!" He panted as he wiped his face of sweat and cum .

I looked down to see I was covered in my own cum.

"You made quite a mess!" He pointed it out.

"Looks like i have to shower!" I whined.

"  Yes you do now go on!"he said.

" Ok take care come home soon. I miss you!"I said.

" I miss you too my angel!"he said and hung up.

I went to the bathroom and showered.
After that I was extremely tired so I slept naked covered in his shirts and sheets.

I woke up to my phone blaring beside my ears. Groaning I picked it up without seeing the name. Big mistake.

"FUCKING WAKE UP BITCH ! " Eleanor dearest screamed in my ear definitely damaging my ear drums.

"I'm up ! I'm up stop screeching like a dying cow!" I gritted my teeth my sleep still incomplete.

" We are going shopping remember?" She said.

" Oh yeah about that im bringing someone with me!" I said.

"It's kay " she said.

"It's a demon!" I whispered.

"What?!!!why?" She shouted.

"Don't worry she was here to protect me and keep me company last night, lucien  you know.
She is very good and she's just like you!" I said going to the bathroom.

" Like me ? Please bitch I'm the only one like me! Let me see who is she, be there in the corner by 11!"and she hung up.

It was 10 so I brushed and showered and after changing into some black skinny jeans and one of lucien's hoody and a jacket. I stepped out spraying Lucien's Cologne over me.

I just love being drenched in his scent.

After breakfast,  me and Cassandra were ready to leave.

She wore a slutty one piece black dress and black high heels , a small silver pursed matching her outfit.

We made out to her car leaving Carnel a note and breakfast , while he was still asleep.

"Tell me why are you dressed in a slutty outfit like you will fuck my best friend in public?" I asked her
as she drove.

" Maybe I will , I'm a flaming hot bisexual, honey !"she winked at me.

We reached the corner.
I saw Eleanor and oh my god ,no! No! No! Please god no.

They both were wearing black outfit nearly clashing each other.

I was nervous what happens when outfits of two girl's match.

' war, obviously to see who's the real bitch'  I remember as Eleanor told me.

Both eyed each other up amd down.

" Nice outfit , you like Gigi Hadid I can tell as I see it inspired from her!"Cassandra complimented.

" Yeah , big fan! I got these at the mall forty percent off !"she smiled wickedly back at her.

" Oh I would like them hundred percent off!" she said making me frown in confusion.

" Why will they give it hundred percent off?"I asked confused and looked at Eleanor to see her blushing , full crimson red blushing. Winters were near making her white cheeks glow in red.

I gaped at her and then glanced at Cassandra to see here smirking.

"Ok stop , no eye raping . Innocent angel here!" I said pointing a finger at myself.

" Oh really ? That's not how it sounded when you were moaning and asking Lucien to let you cum!"she said scoffing making my eyes wide and I was blushing.

" You heard that! You pervert!" I shrieked making both of them laugh.

" You had phone sex with him , fuck Adraniel you are not as pure as I thought!" Eleanor said slapping my cheek.

" Whatever can we just go?! "I tried to change the subject and they snickered.

"Let's go to the mall, I need new face masks, some contour,  pallette, clothes and what not!" Eleanor said and we walked inside the mall and spent an hour shopping.

" You know you can be a model if you want !" Cassy commented.

"Isn't it ? I told her but she waved me off!" I said.

"I don't know I do have a company that's wants me to model for them!" She said shrugging.

"So why don't you do it?" I slapped her upside down.

"I'll see?" She said.

"You better or I'll send Pierce after you , he is a beauty freak , everything should be perfect for him!" I said and Cassy laughed.

"You should try it tho babe!" Cassy said making Elle blush and she nodded.

"Okay I'll do!" I gasped , did she just?! Nevermind. They went to the dress section and unknowingly picked the same dress their hands touching. I watched them from afar smiling. Looks like they  like each other and I looked my hands . Maybe my powers were coming back?

"We are so alike!" Elle said smiling.

"Then go on a date with me?" Cassy asked.

" Fine!" A blushing Eleanor said.

" You said you were straight as pole!" I  teased Elle.

" Poles bend , asshat!" She retorted.

"Told you so!" Cassandra smirked and shrugged.

They went ahead while I watched them smiling maniacally.

I was sucker for sappy love stories.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

I love the lesbians and the gays and the bisexuals and the enbies and the transfolk and the allies , I love everyone and y'all valid and accepted don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
(ㆁωㆁ)

The update is here , there won't be any for a week now, sorry I'm busy with my exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
1.1M 48.2K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
8.8K 272 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...
185K 10.8K 15
B O O K 2 in The Nine Princes of Hell series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ascari, the fallen guardian angel is broken. Lost. Alone. Used. Dirty. "K...