Beneath The Shadows (BXB)

By Ashe_frost

Liam Claremont studies at day and works in a bar at night, to help his single mother sustain their family. As... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Hiatus
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Proof of Life
Proof of life (2)
Chapter 67

Chapter 42

31.1K 1.4K 899
By Ashe_frost

Liam's POV

His voice was dark and dangerous as he pulled his cock off my mouth. It made a pop sound and I wiped my tears away together with the saliva that dripped down my chin.

He breathed heavily and flicked his head towards the center of the bed. I crawled backwards, not letting my eyes leave him. I had a feeling that if i showed him my back, he would pounce on me.

He fisted his shaft with a hand as he looked at me, and the sight left me breathless. He was sin and perfection in one, and every details on his body was sculpted with precision.

"Your clothes, Liam." He growled and slapped his cock on his palm as he continued to pump himself. A moan left my lips as I took my pants off, leaving me only with my boxers.

My own dick strained against the fabric and it was slightly wet from pre cum. His eyes tracked my movement as I slowly pulled it down, and his nostrils flared when I managed to free myself from the boxers.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He breathed before lowering himself on the bed and crawling towards me like he was about to devour me.

He slid my boxers down my legs and threw it somewhere in the room. I suddenly became self conscious and I closed my legs to hide from him.

"Don't." He warned.

"Don't hide from me." He was penetrating me with his gaze and I forced myself to face him. I spread myself down on the bed for him to see and the flush from my cheeks colored my whole body.

"You're perfect. Absolutely, painfully, and so fucking perfect." His compliment made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I gasped when he touched the tip of my cock with his fingers.

"Adorable." He lifted his fingers to his mouth and licked my essence. I squealed and covered my eyes with my hands but looked in the space between them.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I placed my fists close to my chest before I nodded.

"Y-Yeah." I couldn't stop the shake of my voice now that it was coming. He noticed this and for a moment, he let go of his lust to care for my wellbeing.

"We don't have to-"

"No! I-I want to." I cut him off before he could finish what he was about to say.

"I want you." I said more confidently and I felt that he was relieved by my answer. I was sure that he wouldn't be able to calm his raging hormones if I turned him down.

"Lay down on your stomach and raise your hips." He instructed and I immediately did as I was told. I raised my hips up by planting my knees on the bed and resting my arms on either side of my head.

A hiss escaped his lips now that he had a full view of my ass. I whimpered when his hands touched the soft skin and left shivers in its wake.

"Who would've thought that everything you eat went straight to your ass." He commended and I was so embarrassed that I thought I would die. Even though I'm slim, my ass on the other hand, was perfectly healthy.

It was always a problem for me when I wanted to wear fitted jeans, because everytime, it would get tight on my butt.

My attention drew back to Ryder as he opened a drawer on his nightstand and pulled out some type lubricant. I looked back at him from my shoulders as he opened the lid and poured some in his hands.

"Tell me if it hurts." He tossed the bottle on the bed before coming closer. My nerves were buzzed with anticipation as his hand smeared the slippery liquid in my butt cheeks.

He kneaded my flesh with his hands and the action eased away some of the tension from my body. He teased my hole using his fingertips and  continued to rub it until I was left squirming.

I let out a sound when he slowly inserted his finger inside. The sensation felt weird because it was like pushing inside my body.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as he moved the finger in and out of me. I shook my head before I answered him.

"N-No. It just feels weird." I told him honestly and he added another finger inside. I whimpered and clutched the sheets as he scissored it together.

"R-Ryder wai- Aagghh!" A gasp left my mouth when he pushed it deeper inside, and he hit a spot that made my body tingle with pleasure.

"You tightened." He noticed and I felt the burn of his stare on the back of my head.

"I didn- Nnggh!" He poked the same spot again and my words got stuck in my throat as it got replaced by a moan.

He added another finger inside and I writhed on the bed because this time, I started to feel the pressure. He slowly moved his fingers in and out of me while spreading my opening.

"I-Is that enough?" I asked as I took a glance at him. He looked at me before he looked at his fingers, and then looked down at his cock.

It must've sounded like a stupid question because there was no way his fingers could compare to his cock.

"I don't want to hurt you so bear with it for a little longer." He told me with a soft voice and I nodded my head. A fourth finger went inside my ass and I felt pain from being stretched.

I'm sure that something was wrong with me because...I liked it.

"Mmpph!!" I threw my head back as Ryder jammed his fingers on the spot that made me ooze out more pre cum. It dripped down on the covers and I breathed heavily before pushing myself up with my hands.

"You're ready." He pushed my legs even wider using his own, and I felt the tip of his cock poke my butt.

"Ryder, I'm scared." Tears started to build in the back of my eyes and Ryder pulled me to him without saying anything.

We were now facing each other as I hugged his chest, and he whispered soothing words into my ear to calm my nerves.

"I want to look at you when we do it so I won't be so scared." He hummed and pulled my shoulders back to kiss my lips. His tongue took a taste of my bottom lip before he gently pushed me back down on the bed.

"Alright." He knelt in front of me as he applied the lube on his hardened length. We stared into each other's eyes as he spread my legs open with his hands.

"I'm going in." I nodded my head nervously as he aligned the head of his cock into my entrance. I closed my eyes when he started to push it in, and I gripped the blanket around me because I was being stretched to my limit.

He was too big.

"Look at me." He gently said and I opened my eyes to look at him. He slowly pushed in deeper and I had to grab the pillow to muffle my sounds.

"Hhnngg!!" Tears started to slide down my cheeks as I gripped the pillow tight.

"I'm sorry." He wiped my tears with his thumb and he had a pained look on his face as he stared down at me.

I'm okay. J-Just do it.

I spoke using my mind and he nodded his head before sliding his cock further inside. I cried and was about to bite down on the pillow but he yanked it away from me.

"Aaaghh!!" My voice echoed throughout the room and I covered my mouth with my hands immediately. Ryder also removed it with his own and now I was pinned down on the bed with him on top of me.

"Let me hear your voice." My whole body shivered and I tightened around him. He growled and suddenly thrusted a little making me scream.

"AAGGHH!" My eyes widened and I already felt full. We were both looking at each other and I knew that he was trying to control himself.

This is impossible.

"I-Is it all in?" I asked him and he looked down at his cock before hesitantly glancing back up at me. I told him not to lie and he swallowed before I cursed the skies.

"It's only halfway in." I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

Even though I was scared, I loved feeling the sensation of him entering me. This slow pace was torture. For both of us.

"C-Can you p-put it all in in o-one go?" His eyes widened and it turned to red. He became bigger all of a sudden and I cried out while squirming under him.

"Don't regret your words, Liam." He licked my tears before he removed his hands on my wrist. My heart raced faster on my chest as he grabbed the lube and poured its content on the space where we're connected.

He grabbed my knees with his hands to spread open my legs even wider and I readied myself as I clung onto the sheets.

"Scream for me."

And I did.

"AAAAGGHHH!!" I screamed so hard when he thrusted all of his length inside of me. My throat burned and tears freely poured out of my eyes. I heard the covers ripped and my back was lifted off the bed as I cried out.

My body trembled so hard that I was shaking and my tummy felt so full and painful because of how huge he was.

"Nnngghh!!" I clamped around him because of the pain and he groaned before his head fell to my chest.

"You're killing me, Liam." I was still shaking as he kissed my lips, and I wrapped my arms around him to find comfort in his body.

"It's all in." I could feel him throbbing inside of me and I did my best to stop sobbing and smile knowing that we're now fully connected.

"I'm going to move." He told me huskily and I hugged him tighter before his arms came around my back and held onto my shoulders.

His size dwarfed me and I had to clench my fists when he started moving.

"Aaaghh- Nnggh- Mmphh!" I whimpered as he slowly pulled out and thrusted inside of me. I started to get familiar with his size and he began to increase the pace and depth of his thrusts.

"Fuck." I could hear the soft groans coming from him and I wanted to hear more of it so I tried to meet his thrusts and raised my hips.

"AAAGGHH!!" I cried out when the head of his cock poked something so deep inside of me. My eyes widened and I tightened around him when I felt so much pleasure. He growled deep in his throat as he licked my neck.

"W-What was that?" I don't know what happened but it made me shiver and almost come.

"That, baby, is your favorite spot." He whispered darkly into my ear before changing our positions. He pulled out and I gasped when he flipped me over on my stomach and lifted my hips up.

"I'm sorry, Liam. But I'm at my limit." He grabbed both of my hands in one hand and gave it a tug.

"Aagghh!" I got pulled back and I looked at him from behind when he leaned his face close to my ear. I was trembling with thrill and anticipation, and I became afraid of myself when I moaned at his next words.

"Forget walking tomorrow, Liam. Because I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to stay in bed."

A/N: Okay don't kill me😂🥺 I literally tried my best to update as soon as I can so y'all horny asses could read the next part!! So you better wait again for the juiciest part❤️ Love youuu😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.9K 66
This story is complete βœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.1M 48.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
1.1M 50.5K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
129K 5.4K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...