Ninja Go (Male Reader)

Par TurtleForTheWin

A male reader insert of coming into the world of Ninjago. The Master of Wind and one of the protectors of the... Plus

Ep 0.1 - Way of the Ninja
Ep 0.2 - The Golden Weapons
Ep 0.3 - King of Shadows
Ep 0.4 - Weapons of Destiny
Ep 1 - Rise of the Snakes
Ep 2 - Home
Ep 3 - Snakebit
Ep 4 - Never Trust A Snake
Ep 5 - Can of Worms
Ep 6 - The Snake King
Ep 7 - Tick Tock
Ep 8 - Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Ep 9 - The Royal Blacksmiths
Ninja Go: (M/n)'s love interest
Part 1 - Third times the charm...right?
Part 2 - Third times the charm... right?
Ep 10 - The Green Ninja
Ep 11 - All of Nothing
Ep 12 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Ep 13 - Day of the Great Devourer
S2: Ep 14 - Darkness Shall Rise
Ep 15 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Ep 16 - Double Trouble
Ep 18 - Child's Play
Ep 17 - Ninjaball Run
Ep 19 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Ep 20 - The Stone Army
Ep 22 - The Last Voyage
Ep 23 - Island of Darkness
Ep 24 - The Last Hope
Ep 25 - Return of the Overlord
Ep 26 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
S3: Ep 27 - The Surge
Ep 28 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Ep 29 - Blackout
Ep 30 - The Curse of the Golden Master
Ep 31 - Enter the Digiverse
Ep 32 - Codename: Arcturus
Ep 33 - The Void
Ep 34 - The Titanium Ninja
S4: Ep 35 - The Invitation
Ep 36 - Only One Can Remain
Ep 37 - Versus
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Persistence
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Discord
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: The Clock is Ticking
Ep 41 - Rise of the Dragon
Ep 42 - The Day of the Dragon
Ep 43 - The Greatest Fear of All
Ep 44 - The Corridor of Elders
S5: Ep 45 - Winds of Change
Ep 46 - Ghost Story
Ep 000: We Need to Talk

Ep 21 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still

3.4K 141 319
Par TurtleForTheWin

At Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the ninja are training a blindfolded Lloyd.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole said before signalling the ninja to begin.

They surround Lloyd with their weapons ready and begin to creep towards the Green Ninja. 

Dareth peaks through the bead curtain, "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

The ninja ignores him and strikes their weapons at Lloyd. The Green Ninja kicks one of Zane's shurikens out of his hand, dodges (Y/n)'s kusarigama that hits Zane that knocks the nindroid back, grabs Cole's scythe and uses it to block a strike from Kai's sword. Lloyd then used the scythe to spin, kicking the ninja away from him. 

Cole bumps into Dareth before rejoining the fight and goes to tackle the Green Ninja but Lloyd leapt into the air, avoiding Kai's and (Y/n)'s attacks, the two's weapons getting stuck together. Lloyd then kicks Jay into Dareth's collection of fake trophies.

"Aah!" Jay yelled as he crashed into the cabinet.

Dareth gasps and runs towards his precious trophies, "Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no." He drops the trophies that he was picking up and rushes to a window before opening it to prevent it from being broken by Jay, who was sent flying by Lloyd. Jay screams as he flew out.

Dareth closes the window before seeing Lloyd use his fire powers, setting a small patch of carpet on fire with a green flame. Dareth screams before rushing over to the patch and quickly stomps on it, "No, no, no, no!" He puts it out and sighs.

"Hey, open the window! Let me in!" Jay shouts, trying to get their attention. 

(Y/n) walks up to the window and smiles innocently as he waves at Jay. Jay huffs before banging on the window, "(Y/n), let me it!"

(Y/n) snickers before opening the window and helping Jay get inside. They return to the fight, (Y/n) heading over to Kai to help untangle his kusarigama from Kai's sword.

---

Above the Dojo, at the Destiny's Bounty, Wu looks at a photo of Misako, Garmadon, and himself when they were young.

Misako comes in unexpectedly, startling Wu, "I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete."

Wu puts the picture away in his hat, "Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses."

Misako chuckles, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green Ninja. I thought maybe we could go over it together." She hands him the casing that contains her work.

Wu opens it and accidentally drops the scrolls, "Hmm, my. There's so much. It will take days." He starts picking them up.

Misako smiles gently as she watches him, "I should have chosen you."

Wu sighs, "The past is the past."

Misako nodded, "Yes, but there's always the future." She smiles and holds his hand. They suddenly feel the ground rumbling.

Wu retracts his hand and walks to the door, "The ground moves. I fear unnatural causes."

They go to the dojo and see the ninja watching TV.

"NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger."

Cole turns to the others, "What do you think this could be?"

(Y/n) shrugged unsurely as he smiled nervously at him, "An earthquake?"

Kai crossed his arms and stares at the screen before looking at them, "Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while."

Misako shook her head, "He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way."

(Y/n) put his hands behind his head, "But that wouldn't stop him from putting others in danger."

Wu sighs, "Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else."

Jay tilts his head at him, "But what is it?"

Zane whistles and summons his Falcon, who was watching the from the rafters, "My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above."

---

The citizens of Ninjago City are in a panic from the earthquake. Civilians screaming and running as the ground throughout the city begins to crack open and shake harder.

A woman sees her dog on the other side of the street, "Oh, Snickers! Stay there, Mommy's coming!" She runs toward Snickers but the ground falls under her. Her dog begins to bark for her. "No, no! Stay where you are!" She begins to panic and dodges debris that felled her way, "Help! Help me!"

The ninja heard her cries and run towards the hole. 

"Ninja to the rescue! Go!" Lloyd shouts as he jumps into the hole.

"Go!" Zane dived in after and grabbed his feet.

"Go!" Kai jumped in and grabbed his feet.

"Go!" Jay was next and repeated the action.

"Go!" (Y/n) was the last one to follow in and secures his grip on Jay's feet.

Cole quickly caught (Y/n)'s feet and is anchoring them all at the edge, forming a chain to reach the woman. Cole's eyes accidentally wandered down (Y/n)'s behind, Damn. Look at that butt- Cole! Get it together! You have one job to do and that's to make sure they don't fall!

Lloyd grunts as he stretches his hand to meet the woman's, "Few more inches, guys."

Snickers whimpers to Cole, who's carrying the ninja, "Appreciate the support, doggy." Another chunk of the ground falls. Cole quickly hopped onto the more stable ground, causing the ninja to grunt. "Ugh. Could have thought this plan through a little more." Snickers continue whimpering, causing Cole to glance at the dog. "No more help, please!" He grunts while pulling them up.

With the woman safe and sound and the ninja getting to their feet, the woman then thanks them, "Oh, thank you!"

Lloyd smiled, "No sweat."

Cole catches his breath as he sat on the ground, "Speak for yourself. I did all the work." Snickers pounce on him and licks him. "Ugh!"

"Hehe, the dog is giving you thanks." (Y/n) giggles, causing Cole to have a small, coat of red on his cheeks.

The dog then hopped into the arms of its owner and the two leave, leaving the ninja be.

Kai looks around, seeing the chaos happening in the city, "These things keep coming with no warning."

Misako and Wu finally caught up to the ninja. Misako holding a scroll in her hand and opens it up, placing the scroll on a hood of a car, "That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come."

Jay's eyes widen, "Far worse? What could be far worse?"

"The apocalypse." (Y/n) whispered dramatically.

Cole turns to the old woman, "Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday. Where did you find him?"

"He was buried under the city."

Jay gasps and turns to the others, "You don't think there's more, do you?"

"Most likely." (Y/n) answered, causing Jay to whimpered.

"Be on guard, ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way." Wu told his pupils, them nodding in understandment.

Zane's Falcon catches a glimpse of a Stone Swordsman walking out of an alleyway and destroying a fire hydrant. 

Zane deactivates his connection to the Falcon's eyes and informs Wu, "Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets."

The ninja yelp as a Stone Warrior fist appeared within their circle.

"No. No." Kai said as the fists of more Stone Warriors appear through the pavement.

"No!" Jay cried as more Stone Warriors fists appear and some even running out of the alleyways.

"Whyyyy." (Y/n) drags out the 'y' as he ruffles his head in distress.

Wu gets into a battle stance, "We're under attack!" 

---

Gayle was on the streets of Ninjago City with her cameraman, Vinny, recording live at the scene, "As this army of stone statues sweeps over the city, no one is safe. Mayhem and destruction are their only want. Attempts at communication have failed, prohibiting even the desperate option of surrender! The mayor has already called for a massive evacuation!"

As citizens are run away from the Stone Warriors, Dareth runs out of his dojo and accidentally bumps into Vinny.

Vinny gets up and dusts himself off before huffing, "That's it, I'm out of here." He runs away.

Gayle grits her teeth and yells at him, "Quitter! Ugh!" She kicks the ground before turning around to see Dareth still on the ground. "You! Wanna be my cameraman?"

Dareth groans as he lifts his head before looking at the camera and slowly picking it up, "Uh...not really."

Gayle claps her hands with a smile, "Great! Follow me!" They run to the street corner to see a group of Stone Warriors creating mayhem. "I need this shot. You getting this?"

Dareth looks over the corner and steadies the camera and begins filming, "I hope so." He then points the camera at her.

Gayle clears her throat, "I'm standing outside Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, training headquarters of the ninja, only to find that even here, no one is safe."

Dareth sees a Stone Warrior approaching them and tries to warn her, "Uh, Gayle, um—"

Gayle furrows her brows at him, "Hey. I talk, you film." She firmly ordered.

"But Gayle—"

"No buts." She then screams as a Warrior suddenly grabs her, but Zane kicks him and catches her.

Zane smiled at her, "You seem in need of assistance."

Gayle calms her beating heart from the scare before looking up at him, "Thanks, Mr. Ninja." 

Zane nodded and puts her down. The rest of the ninja catch up and get in front of the two, all in battle stances.

Cole narrows his eyes at the Warriors coming their way, "Stay strong. Show no weakness."

As the ninja prepare to fight, they suddenly hear screeching of tires and see the Ultra Sonic Racer appearing from the corner and knocking out the Stone Warriors in their way before stopping in front of them.

Wu hops out of the vehicle with Misako while Lloyd was in the driver's seat, "We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point."

Nya appears on the Raider's screen, "We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys. I can't find a safe place to land!"

(Y/n) hears this and ran over to the Raider, "Have you check the rooftops?"

Gayle walked over to them, "The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof."

Wu nodded, "Yes. Higher ground. Lloyd, tell Nya to head there."

The ninja surrounded the group and are on guard of the Warriors while Gayle focused the camera on her, "Citizens of Ninjago who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroic ninja will evacuate you from there! But hurry. We're running out of time."

Wu turns to Misako, "And you, stay safe. Stay out of trouble."

Misako smiles at him before gasping when she looks over his shoulder, "Looks like that won't be possible."

Lloyd's eyes widen at the Stone statues making their way down the street, "Uh-oh. There are more of them." The ninja prepare to attack when the Ultra Dragon knocks the Warriors out, causing him to cheer. "Yeah! Haha!"

Wu turns to his nephew, "Lloyd, did you practice your Elemental Quakes?"

Lloyd chuckled, "Who needs to practice when you're a natural?" He hops out of the Raider and jumps in front of them before punching the ground, summoning the ground of the earth to create a wall between the team and the Stone Warriors.

The ninja, Misako, and Wu get on the Raider while Gayle takes the wheel with Dareth in the back seat.

"Thanks, boy. Now see if you can help us find a way out of here." Lloyd jumps on the Raider and the Ultra Dragon freezes the wall and the Warriors, making a ramp.

"Good. Now save yourself!" Lloyd shouted to the Dragon as they ride to the NGTV building.

---

The team finally reached the NGTV building, seeing the citizens that weren't able to leave the city entering the building. The team hops out of the Ultra Sonic Raider and are the last ones entering the building. 

"Barricade the doors." Cole orders the ninja.

They find what they all can use and with the help of some of the citizens, they block the entrance with vending machines, furniture, and even potted plants.

Zane and the rest of the ninja direct the citizens up the stairs, "Now we head to the stairwell."

Dareth gulps before looking up at the flight of stairs, "Stairs? It's twenty floors. Let's just take the elevator, guys." He pushes the elevator buttons.

"It's unwise to take the elevator during an emergency, Dareth." Zane advises.

Dareth shrugs him off and patiently waits for the elevator to get here, "Well, I think I'll take my chances."

"Good luck. Hope you make it out alive and not get stuck." (Y/n) waves nonchalantly at Dareth before running up the stairs.

Dareth begins to sweat nervously and second guess himself if taking the elevator is a good idea. He then hears a ding and the elevator doors open for only a Stone Swordsman to jump at him but it slips on a bucket and lands back inside the elevator. Dareth quickly pushes the elevator button, sending the Warrior down. "Okay, stairs it is. Let's get climbing, everybody!" He runs along with Zane and Cole up the flight of stairs. 

Dareth pants as he falls behind before coming to a complete stop. "Guys, I need to rest." A Warrior pops up under the stairs, causing him to scream. "Second wind!" He runs up the stairs, knocking Misako's bag that contains the scrolls down the stairs without her noticing.

Everyone has reached the top and the ninja stayed behind and sees the Stone Warriors marching up the stairs. 

Zane turns to the others, "We must buy time for our getaway." They nod and use Spinjitzu to travel on the railing to go to different levels on the staircase.

Cole punches a Warrior that falls back and knocks a couple of statues down like dominoes. Zane and Kai then use Spinjitzu to knock them off the staircase.

Below that level, Lloyd uses the elemental power of lightning and creates a green energy ball that he then fires at Warriors that headed towards him, (Y/n), and Jay, "Lightning up!" 

Seeing them out of it, Lloyd, (Y/n), and Jay pushes them down. Lloyd smirks, "Not so tough." But the Warriors got up with no problem, not even a scratch on them. "Whoa. So tough."

"Let's hope we bought enough time." Zane told the others before they meet up with the rest of the crowd on the roof.

Dareth pants, "Where's the Bounty?"

"Look!" Misako exclaimed as she points to the Bounty sailing their way.

Everyone cheers while Nya lands the ship. Two ninja boarded the ship first to help the civilians get on while the rest direct them where to go and order the crowd to get in single file lines to board, calming the crowd and making sure there are no complications. 

"Hurry, they're coming." Lloyd urges everyone.

Misako gasps when she realized her work wasn't on her, "My research!" She runs to the rooftop door but is stopped by her son.

"No, Mom. It's too dangerous to go back."

"It's too important to leave behind." She kisses his forehead before running off.

Kai directs the crowd to enter the bottom deck with Cole, "Now, now!"

Everyone boarded the ship and Lloyd hears growling over the side of the bounty. He looks over the railing and his eyes widen to see the Stone Warriors have made it to the rooftop and are charging at them. "They just keep coming." He notified the others.

"Go, go!" Cole urges the last group into the bottom deck.

The Warriors run up to the helicopter pad and one of them climbs on the crates and breaks one of the Bounty's boosters.

"Are you kidding me!?" (Y/n) groaned irritably before throwing a chair at the Warrior that broke the booster, knocking it off the crates.

Nya gasps as she sees the damage being done to the ship, "Oh, no. This is bad. We have everyone. We've gotta get out of here. Our only remaining booster won't last much longer." She spoke through the intercom. 

"We have to wait for my mom." Lloyd shouted as he searches for Misako. Wu realizes that she wasn't here and jumps off the ship to go after her. Lloyd shouts after his teacher, "Sensei!"

The Bounty then flies off with Wu and Misako still in the building. The bounty circles the NGTV building, trying to find where Wu and Misako are through the glass windows. 

Zane spots an opened widow up ahead with Misako and his Sensei in the room, fighting off multiply Stone Warriors. He realizes that there were too many and sees Wu and Misako getting ready to jump. He quickly urges Nya to descend the bounty to catch them, "Nya, descend. Do it now!"

The two elderly people jumped off the building and the Bounty caught them.

"What?" Wu was in bewilderment at where he landed before his hat flies away in the wind, along with the picture.

Misako was able to catch his hat but not the photo. She gives Wu his hat back, "The past is past, remember?"

Wu smiles, "But there's always the future." They smile at each other as Lloyd looks at them while the Bounty flies out of the city.

The ninja look over the railing to see in their horror the chaos and destruction happening to the city. The Stone Warriors have taken over Ninjago City.

-----

On the Dark Island, Garmadon stands on top of another mountain, "Garmadon is back, baby! Garmadon is back."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.6K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
349K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
60.8K 1.1K 26
Y/N often finds herself in certain situations where she is either terrified, or overly confused. In moments where a gigantic warlord is threatening t...