🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 14 - Revelations

1K 47 12
By brownboiiii

Entire chapter is about back story, legends and myths.

.

Adraniel's Pov:

They all looked at me like I had grown two heads. It was then, any amount of alcohol that was in our system left and I realised they didn't know that.

I mean , yeah I'm the prince of Heaven and it can be complicated but hello?

They were still staring at me. No one blinked or talked , they just kept staring at me.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"What is it can someone tell me? God why am I the only human here?" He added whining.

"I believe we will talk about it in the living room." I said and got up.

I took their plates and kept them in the sink while they stared at me and Lucien with various expressions.

"Lucien?" Pierce said .

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Not only you went after an angel you had to go after an Adielson?! Now I remember who he is?!" Pierce shouted at Lucien.

"Ok ok come on all of you come here in the couch.
I said right now!" I shouted and before they could argue like kids ,I made them sit on the couches while Daniel sat between Williams' legs.

"I didn't know he was that , no offense Adraniel , assholes son! I found out about this just today " Lucien replied.

"We literally mocked about his birth with Lucifer. " Sebastian snickered as he mentioned.

"What?"I asked confused.

"When you were born, Adiel and Catherine along with the twins of theirs , they were on earth.

Catherine wanted to celebrate your birthday on earth. How humans would.
Lucifer found out , he and us crashed your birthday party. " William said and I stared at them.

" Lucien's new found lover is his long lost nephew!" Sebastian howled in laughter.

"Shut up it does not work that way!!" Lucien groaned.

"This is bad." Greyson remarked.

"Indeed. Remember the prophecy Lucifer told us about. Even 'they' believed it. "Ezekiel replied.

"What prophecy? Who are they?" I asked, damn I was confused too.

"They are other brothers. The first batch of angels . The archangels. " Gaston said.

" It's not a prophecy , it was more like something our father said.

Not long ago, the heavens and Hell were at war again. The reason was , we never really know. It's just that we see each other and we fight.

So apparently our parental figures were done with us. "  William said.

"What?" I asked.

"You see our parents don't have humanoid figures. The parents that took care of us, were just a small part of the divine feminine and masculine energy.  The universe in vast and consist of multiple realities. You might know there is not just not one universe either. The masculine and divine energy divides itself into various versions. The reason for different religions is that they appeared in different forms. 

So anyway they all were done. It was then our parents, they kind of made a prophecy.

That the same two realms that are war will come together to tear apart the strings of fate. They'll try desperately but fail in the end. The two strings is what will bring peace over the two realms. Both the strings will be the exclusive princes of their box. And the two tied together will bring a new age in the history of divine." William explained.

" Years later when you were born the archangels were there on the party.

Lucifer knew that one of the string.had finally appeared. They all knew, Lucifer and we didn't went there to just crash your party. We went there to see if the prophecy was true. We still didn't believe it , cause the other was not born yet or so we thought. We could feel the power from you that time. We thought that was all fake until you two met.

Princes of their box, your realms. Two different strings. We couldn't feel the energy from Lucien because we all were born at the same time. Now we see the prophecy is coming out true." Wiliam explained.

"I remember the archangels talking to me in my dream like state. I' don't remember but I'm sure it was related to this."I told them.

"But there is a problem. You're banished from heaven you told us for some stupid reasons. " Ezekiel asked.
"Yes, I am. But actually I was going back........is it safe to tell them?" I asked Lucien and he nodded.

"I was going back and I would have. But Gabriel stopped me and told me he had a message from Michael.

They think my dads gone crazy , the old bastard. I knew he was tryna kill me. They said it was best if I stay on earth hidden and that's why I moved here with Lucien because they cant see past the lair." I told them.

"Looks like Adiel is trying to stop the prophecy." Pierce came to conclusion.

"The fucking bastard. I should have known he stopped being my father when I was 13 but no!! Stupid fucking me have to be a daddy's pleaser. On my fucking face !" I muttered to myself.

" Are you sure he is an angel? I never saw an angel who cusses this much? " Sebastian whispered yelled to Lucien.

" You know I can hear you right? And that is also one of the reason he does not likes me! " I shrugged.

"But banishing does not takes your powers away. Are you sure he didn't do anything else?"Will asked .

"What?" I asked confused.

"Lucifer was banished too. He didn't lose his power just his title and entry to father's government." Sebastian said.

" Yeah- how do you know I don't have my powers? "I asked confused.

" We are high ranked demons who have been here since this earth was created, this is called experience ,love! "Will said.
I blushed and nodded.

" And an angel losing its angelic power happens when he's fallen. You're not a fallen we can sense it."Greyson replied.

"Are you sure you haven't self manifested this because you felt like so?" Pierce asked me.

"What ? Like the show Lucifer?" I asked.

"Yes like that show , he manifests himself bat wings because he feelsike a devil. That's true. We can do that." William said.

"We did it and still can't undo it. We all have bat like wings except William. His bat like wings turned into his old bird like wings but in black. He does not remembers if he had bat wings." Pierce replied.

"Wait what? Didn't we always have bird wings?"Lucien asked.

"Um what?" Greyson asked frowning.

"Lucien show your wings." Gaston asked and Lucien popped out his wings.

"Uh - what?!" Sebastian asked sitting up.

"You too? Wait where is the lower set." Greyom frowned in confusion.

"Uh actually," I popped out my own wings and they can see that my lower set was missing too.

"He kind of is the reason why I don't have my lower set and to punish himself he did this to himself." I told them and they stared at him.

"So Lucien don't remember the wing thing but that's because his memory of that was removed permanently by our father most probably. But Adraniel not remembering his powers being taken ,I think that's because of the special forget me not flowers.

Adraniel must be given it after his powers were forcefully taken away."William came to a conclusion.

" What?"I asked confused

"Maybe your father came to visit you and took your powers and then sent you here. You're not called the prince of heaven just for ordinary reasons Adraniel. Your power , true power exceeds even the high demon lord in hell.  You're as powerful as us. And we're more powerful than your father." William told me and I can't take it.

"How can I have those back?" I asked.

"We don't know but I'll talk to someone who does." William said .

"See because getting banished from heaven to go down is stupid." Sebastian said.

"I got a couple killed and made a child orphan." I reminded him.

"Punishable but not banish-able."he shrugged.

" But you still have the effect. The charms and it does not work on us but yours does." Gaston said.

" I know and I was surprised when I found out . I wanted to flip my father the biggest bird but I didn't.
I realised that a few of my abilities come from within not because of powers !"I said and shrugged.

" Ok??" Will said.

" I get it , I know that feeling. We wanted to fill out father the biggest bird and we did most of the time" Greyson added.

" How?"I turned to him.

" We were once angels too, remember?

And what a twist of fate . I happen to be a former angel of love so I can relate it to yo! "He said kissing my forehead. I was shocked I didn't know that .

" If you don't mind can you tell me your story?" I asked,  curious about their falling out.

  "Can I tell him guys? Please please please" Sebastian exclaimed .

" He just loves telling the story. Look out for the 'VFX'"Lucien whispered. I chuckled and frowned in confusion.

" It's been a million years, we are no longer angry and enraged about that as we were earlier but we still are pissed about it.

We just got used to being like this!" Ezekiel explained.

Sebastian turned off the lights and then began his magic. A fire erupted in front of us and I had to move away a bit

" don't worry he won't hurt anyone! He's all bark no bite." Lucien whispered.

The orange fire turned blackish with white hues. It was beautiful for some reason.
The figures of a woman and a man appeared , and Sebastian's voice turned deep and scary.

(A/N: the story being told is a work of my imagination , it's not to hurt an individual's sentiments. Obviously demons and angels are not as we imagine. Any use of cuss for any angel , demon or god is just the characters words , can be cuade of frustration Anyway continue and enjoy)

" Long time ago, millions of years .

The universe expanded out of nowhere and the famous event of the big bang took place.

From the enormous energy surge two divine being came out.

The divine feminine and the divine masculine.

They had no forms and were spread out all across the expanding universe.

It's said , that from the mixture of these two created the first celestial.

The divine feminine created the first female celestial and the divine masculine created the male celestial.

Those two still young wandered and explored the expanding verse before they collided into each other.

The man , known as The creator , the god, our dear old father met the love of his life the mother of life and all creation. They fell in love and from that, our universe was created. A small part of the huge ocean of verses.

The two celestials spend their time playing and enjoying. It was when they had accidentally collided their powers they realised they can created smaller version of things like their creators.

The first thing the creator made was a cloudy , white realm. With golden hues, blue and every shade of nice hues he created the first realm of heaven .

The goddess added to this creation by adding small rivulets of water and greenery of trees.

It was this place they had called their home, the paradise. The beautiful silver City, Heaven.

They had children and heaps and  heaps of children. The children were made of Stardust just like them and they never grew up.  They came out just like they were.

The father would put an enormous amount of energy into the mother's womb and she would give birth to smaller beings of themselves.
The family was happy and it grew in number.

The father apparently had a  favourite son , Samael.

He was one of the most powerful , beautiful and strongest angels.

He was called the lightbringer ,the morning star.

Just after the birth of the twins , Samael and Michael , the Seven of us were born.

Samael was never close to his twin but  him and the seven brothers were closer than the other 70 - 80 children.

Father and mother adored their children but Samael was their favourite.

They loved each other and Samael was indeed charming no one could resist his charms. He was brave and was one of the first angels to go out on an expedition all by himself.

One day the father and mother abruptly left.

The children's now on their own had no one to guide them.
The parents had shut themselves in their rooms for years leaving the children alone. There was havoc in heaven.

The younger ones gona berserk. The older ones didn't cared.
Samael however took the role of the father quickly after the father's leave.

Samael , us and the other few took care of ourselves.  While the later to be called Archangels also seem to often go missing. Michael was one of them.

Samael soon found out they were aiding thier parents in whatever project they were working on.
While father and mother created and worked in their project they never took Samael's consent to advice or told him about the plan  ,while they took other Archangels consent .

Samael had grew annoyed , he felt abandoned and betrayed.

It was then when the first negative emotion was born. He was filled with jealousy and hatred. It was no ordinary jealousy or hate they had felt earlier regarding toys or things they don't wanna eat.

This was something deeper and something bad. He was afterall ignored though he was still part of father's government.

After many years the parents came out and introduced the children to mankind. Their latest and most efficient creation.

Samael became enraged because after years of neglecting the ignorance and being a good boy , his father had come out with this and gave this mankind the title of what he was?

He started creating problems to get this attention.  Sometimes these problems were grave but because him being the favourite of his father he was pardoned and spared by his father. But he took it the other way, he felt his father had been ignoring him purposely.

When God made Lilith and Adam , the first two humans.

Lilith was the mother of demons, the creatures of night. Her very first childrens with Adam were all demons and they were sent to live in another realm alongside heaven.

Lilith felt this was unfair to her children. Lilith had the later abandoned Adam because she wanted to be equal to him but she was denied.
So when the father sent angels to take her back to heaven she refused.
So god told her that thousands of her demon children will die.

Lilith got enraged and became hell herself. She ,out of spite and ready to protect her children and created a new realm for her children where no body from heaven could enter unless they were impure.

The demons took shelter in hell and the event were ignored for a while because God had created Adam a new wife, Eve in the Eden gardens.

While Eve was made from Adam's rib,  Lilith was made from the same soul as Adam. And three of the children of Lilith were actually the children's of Samael.
They came.to known as succubi and Incubi.

Samael decided to create more problems for humans and the famous apple incident took place . Despite my father's warning eve ate it and after father found out about this he banished them out of heaven.

Samael or Lucifer , as he started to call himself started to enjoy the chaos.
His rage was just growing  and he wanted to be the first as he was before . He wanted to be the alpha male of the house. So he led a Rebellion against father and we and few others aided him. The army of God led by Michael , fought us and we lost .

And that was the last straw,  father enraged by him judged him infront of everyone and charged him for having iniquity and being full of himself and then cast him out of heaven and into hell along with the one third Angels along with him .

If it wasn't for Lucifer that time, still being strong we would have been as good as dead. We stood for ourselves.

Lucifer took hells throne and we under his rule became demon lords. Hell was
and always will be ruled by an angel.
Lilith was in terms with this and she gratefully accepted it.

While Lucifer became the devil, we who were once the pure and beautiful angels became the seven ugly and deadly sins to mankind.
We took an oath to bring Chaos over mankind and ruin them just like they ruined our family.

And that's how we became fallen angels and the seven deadly sins!

Our first work was when we corrupted Cain and made him kill his brother Abel making him the first murderer in the world.

And from then our work continued , we all continued to wreak havoc on humanity while our brother prevented it.
And to this day the animosity between hell and heaven continues.... "

And the story ended and the fire disappeared.

I was feeling pity for them.

" Don't pity us Adraniel it was our choice.
We are demon's with dead feelings but dont you judge , we were once those angels who cared to much!"
Ezekiel said and I smiled sadly at them.

"You and us we all are alike in many aspects ! That's why you can stay with us!" Greyson said shrugging.

"How old were you guys?" I asked.

"Um it was thousands of years after we were born but judging by our appearance that time. Lucifer was 20 and we all were 18. We age really slowly. If to tell our age now we all are just 24." Ezekiel said.

"Oh wow." I said surprised.

"Every angel can control their age once they are 18." Lucien said.

Gigi and Ghoul came to me and sat on my lap and Gigi curled around me and I giggled.
Daniel pouted.

"They don't love me anymore!" He whined to William who chuckled pecking his lips.

"It's late. We should head to our homes." They said and got up to leave.

"Yeah I'm very tired too." Sebastian said standing and stretching. He came to Lucien and pecked his lips.

"Bye Luci." He said and I gawked at them.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.
"Oh you want one too?" He came and pecked me too while I sat there gawking.

"Don't think much of it. It's platonic bromance." Greyson shrugged.

"Atleast you're not sleeping with all of them like Daniel" Pierce smirked while Daniel blushed.

"You all came onto me together! I swear to go the first time I came here they all slept with me like I was a hoe." He whined.

"William was ok.?" I asked shocked.

"He was sleeping with them at the same time." Daniel said hiding his face in his palms.

"Oh my god. What kind of platonic brothers are you?!" I asked.

"Ehh we're too close. Plus this will make our bloodline pure." Sebastian said as he walked out.

"You cant get pregnant!"i exclaimed.

"More reason to sleep with each other!" Pierce laughed and all of them walked out of the door.

"You are not creeped or weirded out?" Lucien asked.

"No, I'm not. I'm ok with it just shocked. You're all really close.", I said.

"That we are. In millions of years the only people who stayed by my side are them. We all are actually just one person. Our lives are connected you know. To kill one you need to kill all. And if I have to die for them. I will." He smiled and I hugged him.

We both went upstairs and decided to hit the bed. We all were tired.

"Tonight I'll have the best sleep."he said and I smiled.

"Same here." I said and as I got under the covers he quickly pulled me into his body.

"Goodnight."he said and kissed my neck and I giggled , cause it tickles.

"Goodnight."I said and we both had fallen asleep.

The next day I woke up and stretched , smiling happily I turned to my side to find Lucien still in deep sleep.

I got up and smiled. The sunlight coming through the window made his tan skin glow. His back looked super sexy.

I chuckled at my own thoughts and got up. Since he was still sleeping I decided to make breakfast.

I brushed my teeth and went down to make something.

I just pulled out a the waffle maker , out the mix together and made it ready within 20 minutes.

Lucien had come down in just his boxers and he looked so yummy right now.

"Waffles.  Nice. Can you out some ice cream in mine."he asked as he filled a glass of water to drink.

I scooped out a scoop of vanilla ice cream and put it on his waffle.

"You're eating ice cream in the morning." I remarked.

"So are you."he said raising his glass towards me.

I looked down and saw I had put the scoop of ice cream on my waffles too.

We both laughed and sat down to eat our breakfast. After we were done he had gone upstairs to wear something and I followed him like a puppy.

I was in my pajama and a small tank top. While Lucien had put on some shorts.

Suddenly Lucien stopped wearing his upper tshirt and frowned.

"Come on.. Pierce says there's an angel flying above his side." He said and took my hand and ran towards Pierce's hosue where others were.

"Umm seriously?" Pierce had asked me.

I squinted my eyes and sighed in relief.
"That's Elijah, wait" I said and called him.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Trying to find where are you." He replied.

"What are you doing there? Like I can see you spinning in circles." I asked.

"I wanna meet him right now I don't care I don't trust him. I don't have much time and I have to go back soon" He said .

"Elijah, wants to see you right now. He has to leave today" I said to Lucien.

" Who's Elijah?" Daniel asked.

"My best friend and guardian angel" I informed.

"I guess, we can trust him?"Lucien asked and I nodded.

"Fine call him here let's see!" Luci said shrugging.

"Wait a minute you want to bring another angel here?"  Gaston asked loudly..

" He knows about you all , for two weeks and he is okay.

He says wants to kick his balls for hurting me in the beginning" I said shrugging.
Daniel and Sebastian snickered.

" Oh I wanna see that, call him inside Please Pierce.!" Seb said and Lucien glared at him. Lucien nodded at Pierce who then looked at William who shrugged in response.

"Stay right where you are. Pierce is opening a gate." I said and he said 'sure'.

Just as Pierce opened and opening Elijah flew in.

He saw us and then me and then Lucien.

I don't know but something about his stance changed and he was charging at Lucien.

Umm he's gonna crash into him.

"Um he's gonna crash into him." I said and stepped back.

"He's gonna crash into me!?!" Lucien' said getting ready for the impact.

Elijah flew at a great speed and crashed into Lucien rubbing his entire body against the ground for a metre or two .

"How. Dare. You!!" He screamed into his face as he kneed him in the crotch.

"You dare lay a single hand in him again and I'll make sure your hands are no longer part of your body!" He screamed into his face.

"Now now now Elijah. Are you done?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Addy! I have to go back soon." His entire demeanor changed within another of seconds. He went from crazy maniac to a whiny child in a matter of seconds.

"After seeing this I don't know who's really the demon?" Sebastian muttered.

Groaning Lucien stood up glaring at the boy.

"I wasn't joking when I said I'll kick you , you dick! That was for hurting him" He shouted at Lucien.
Before Lucien could hurt him I sent him a sharp look and he huffed.

"So now you're living with them?" He whispered in my ear. And I nodded.

"Oh fuck this property is nice. Damn is that a pool? Adraniel are you seeing that they have not one but 4 pools in one. What the fuck?! Where did you even find this property! " Elijah muttered and didn't notice that others were gawking at his freak out.

"Are all angels like you nowadays?" Greyson asked.

"Oh wait, yeah. Eli, meet the sins.

That's William, Sebastian, Gaston, Greyson, Ezekiel, Lucien you already met and that's Pierce?" I more likely asked , cause I was confused.

Pierce was blushing as he blatantly stared at Elijah.

Elijah blushed too but kept his facade.

"These are the seven sins and we're standing in their lairs. This is-"

"It's mine. I'm Pierce,  the sin of Pride. As you can see this side of property is mine and the pool was my idea." Pierce , puffed his chest in pride.

"Yeah figures." Elijah muttered weirded out.

"Guys meet Elijah. He's my best friend and my guardian since we both were kids. 
He is just like me . No one likes us in heaven!" I introduced him and he blushed red I'm embarrassment

" You did not need to tell them that we are loners in heaven!" He mumbled. And the others laughed.

"Nice kick their blondie! " Pierce said and he did not take his eyes away from him.

"Brother is your stuff okay?" Sebastian asked.

Elijah kept staring at him back before shaking his head and growling.
"Don't call me blondie!" He snapped.

"I tell you all, I leave him under your protection , keep him safe and no your secret won't be told to others. I vowed to Adraniel! I believe this is the only space where his dick of a father can't find him. If only I could strangle him. But anyway.

Nice to meet you all. I see you're not red skin, half goat monster. Rather quite the eye cady" He said the last part to himself but I'm sure everyone heard it and no one reacted to it.

" You better take care of yourself and if he does it again I'll drive a silver sword through his dick! "He said making all of us flinch while he smirked.

" Good bye for now take care Addy. Love ya. If I stay here longer they'll think where I went. Every angel is being tracked and I think your father still thinks someone is helping you. This just confirms that he's after you." He said ,concerned.

He walked to Lucien and stared right into his eyes.

"I don't know about you but I know Adraniel has strong feelings for you. I don't like this but I support him. I know our first meeting is like this and I don't like you much but I know you can protect him from his father's predatory gaze. Can I trust you? I'm his guardian and his well being is everything to me. Can you protect him like I do?" Elijah asked him and Lucien could feel that he was being genuine.

"I can. You don't need to worry. As long as he's with me , no one even touch a singles strand of his hair." He said and I swooned over him.

"Hmm I trust you. Farewell, for now I'll go." Elijah said and popped out his wings and flew out of the opening after giving me hug and a small glance at Pierce.

"Dramatic as fuck." Greyson shrugged.

"He was hot!" Pierce said and we all looked at him weirdly.

" What? The way he smiled and walked and his hairs! I have a good taste in people's bodies and fashion! Stop staring me like thay"he snapped making us all quiet.

William looked sceptical about something.

"I'm going out of town for a day. Some important work " he said and went away.
I shrugged not really caring.
I went to Lucien as he stood up and patted his crotch.

"Are you ok little Luci?" I teased him.

"Stop doing that!" He whined and I laughed.

I pecked his lips and smirked.

"Pierce don't mind if I just...."I said and pushed Lucien into his pool.

"Adraniel!!!!"Pierce screamed and I quickly took off my shirt and jumped in.

"Lucien save me!!" I squealed and hid behind him.

"You literally pushed me inside. Deal with him on your own." He said and stepped away.

"Daddy please." I said and it's like every stopped.

Pierce , Lucien and them all.

"What?" Lucien asked blushing.

"Daddy please?" I gave him and innocent smile.

"Uhh, actually never mind it's hot!! Phew! Wanna jump in guys?" Pierce said and took of his clothes and then finally settled in like a gentle man.

Except the gentleman was skinny.
All of them got rid of their clothes , totally and I was now stuck between six devilishly handsome naked men.

"Come on Adraniel. We all are men here. What are you ashamed of?" Pierce asked smirking.

Looks like my own mischeif got me in trouble.

But a weird feeling of pride hit me before I removed my clothing and sat beside them.

"Your lair gives me immense feeling of pride." I said as I smirked and gave him a sky smile.

"Hmm. Tell me more about Elijah." Pierce asked twirling his chest hairs.

Except Lucien , Sebastian and Greyson the rest three were packed with body hair.

Lucien had came beside me and the warm sun of August felt so good on our skin.

" He has been my best friend since I was 8. He was assigned as my guardian on my birth by the archangels. We both are 19. He's like 8 months older than me." I said.

"And?", He asked.

"Why do you wanna know about him?" I asked.

"He's eccentric. Yeah, I'm curious."he said and I stared at him weirdly before shrugging.

"Elijah is weird. I get it he got this task of protecting me but he never had a life of his own. I tell him to leave me and go do something of his own but he always worry over me. I like it but I want him to enjoy too.  To this day all I know is he likes coffee, he likes Marvel movies.

I mean when we used to sneak here on earth he often gets so much attention and in a nice way but he's oblivious. A man legit asked for his number and you know what the dumb fuck said?" Pierce jerked his head forward smiling in amusement.

"He said, sorry but then how will people who'll call me know it's not me. I mean yeah we weren't used to phones and it was first time we got it but still! The man thought he was joking and slipped his number to him but Elijah never called obviously. He's obliviously cute but he's very dangerous. Unlike me , he had fought demons fiercly and defeated them too" I said smiling at the sky.

"He's never dated anyone?" He asked and I shook my head.

"He's my tail. I told you he never paid attention to anyone around him.

Elijah is also a messy person but a very focused one , he needs someone to get his attention by annoying the hell out of him. He need someone to persist over him until he finally gives in. Elijah is also very insecure , I come to terms with this often. He finds himself comparing himself to others. "I said and realised I said a little too much.

I coughed and snuggled into Lucien's chest.
"I think I said too much. Anyway I'm thirsty where is your bar? I wanna have a mojito" I said and Pierce snapped his finger.  Beside the pool, underneath the tree a bar appeared.

"Cool. You want something Lucien?"i asked.

"Your famous bloody Mary love." He said as his entire body was sprawled out on water.

"A margarita for me." Pierce said giving me a dimpled smile.

"Who said I was making one for you ?" I said smiling sarcastically.

"But will you not?" He smiled cheekily and I sighed.

"Fine. "I said and got out of the pool and walked to the bar.

Sebastian wolf whistled at me and I blushed realising I was naked. But then shrugged it off.

"You guys want something?" I asked them and they gave their choices.

I prepared their drinks and gave it to them.  Just as I was sitting back in my place with my mojito , a black smoke like thing appeared out of nowhere and landed on the pool.

Soon it figured into a person and infront of me a handsome dark male demon stood.

He held out a parcel to Lucien who took it from him.

The demon glanced at me and frowned in confusion.

"He's my boyfriend Carnel. Get used to him."Lucien said and Carnel just shrugged and disappeared the way he came .

Lucien took it and happily strolled towards me and handed me the package.

"Open it. Baby its a gift , for you!" He said smiling.
I was baffled but started opening it anyway.

Everyone looked at me as I opened the package and surrounded me.
Lucien sat beside me like a excited child and waited for me to open the box.

I opened it and gasped at the beautiful white pendant inside.
It was a beautiful white angelic figure and it looked gorgeous. I took it out of the box and as I touched it I felt a weird surge of power flowing in me.

" Lucien it's beautiful , you didn't have to!" I said smiling at him.

"I have to!" He said smiling.

"Yes he had to!" Others said making me laugh.

" Can I see it?" Greyson asked.
I gave it to him and he frowned.

He examined it and then looked at the his brother.

" What is it made of brother?"he asked suspiciously.

I saw Lucien's panicking but he answered quickly.

" Ivory?" He said which was more of a question than a statement.
I gasped in horror.

"You gave me a piece of jewelry made up of a poor elephants tooth. Don't tell me you killed it!" I said pointing my finger at him accusingly.

"No it's no elephant!" He said.

Pierce twirled it in his hand and smirked.

"What kind of animal is this?" He smirked.

" Adraniel this is not some animal bone or teeth! These are made up of demons bones , you may have felt the power surge in you when you touched it " Grey said my eyes widened.

" Whose bones are these ,brother ?" Pierce asked smirking and all of them had this evil , Mischievous glint on their faces.

Why would Lucien give me such a thing?

"Luke" he said quietly and I sighed in relief. 

" Thank lord it's not some poor animal . The fucker deserves to die anyway!" I shrugged. Ignoring my words they looked at him again

" You killed him ? " Gaston asked baffled.

"Yeah, I told you after what he did to him I will pull out his bones and I did and instead of wasting his bones I bound them into a pendant so Adraniel can use his powers if he didn't get his back!"he said and I jumped onto him thanking him.

" Thank you so much!"I kissed him.

" I dont know I should be shocked or scared that you will wear the bones of your torturer! We sure have tainted you" Ezekiel said making me laugh.

" You sure have!"I said taking the locket and feeling its power.

I mean I wasn't feeling a bit weirded out or guilty.
Deep in my chest I felt peace. It was like I belonged here. I felt peace because I now knew that my abuser was punished for his vile deeds.

The pendant.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________

They are demon's so they are obviously kinda evil and sadistic.
They are tainting pure and poor Adraniel.

Plus they are not in a poly relationship. This is just how they are.
I

m trying to make it like how demons really will act. But a little nicer.

I mean they're sins, obviously they're sinful.

Who knows if poor Adraniel might end up I'm a threesome ಥ‿ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
2.4M 150K 54
COMPLETED (BOOK 1) *Also a stand-alone book!* (BxB)A seventeen-year-old boy discovers the world's biggest secret by accident. Or was it? Have you ev...
8.8K 272 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...
730K 42.2K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...