FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

Por DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... Mais

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN

175 20 15
Por DaeyeoLION

"Seungmin is getting his driving license soon so he can send you home.." Joochan said. Seungmin looked at Joochan.

"Ah really?" Yerim congratulated Seungmin. Seungmin was shy when Yerim congratulated him.

*   *   *

"Thank you Oppa! Thank you Seungmin!" Yerim thanked Joochan and Seungmin.

"No problem!" Joochan said. Yerim quickly became close with Joochan and Seungmin.

"Take care!" Yerim said to Joochan and Seungmin then she entered her home safely. Then, Joochan drove his car home.

"You have a good taste to woman huh.." Joochan teased Seungmin. Seungmin slapped Joochan's arm once again.

"Ouch!" Joochan said.

*   *   *

"Tadaa!" Sungyoon surprised Seungmin with a brand new car. Seungmin was stunned. He was speechless. Seungmin had gotten his driving license. Bomin envied his brothers.

"I want a car too.." Bomin pouted.

"Later when you have your own driving license.." Sungyoon said.

"Promise?!" Bomin asked.

"Of course! I gave both of your brothers when they got their driving licenses!" Sungyoon said and made a pinky promise with Bomin.

"Hyung! Bring me out with your car later!" Bomin said to Seungmin.

"Sure!" Seungmin said. His tears fell down.

"Aigoo why are you crying, darling?" Haru wiped Seungmin's tears.

"Thank you Appa.. Omma. I never felt this happy.." Seungmin said. Everyone hugged him.

"After this, maybe you can bring Yerim to go out too.." Joochan said. Hearing that, Seungmin looked at Joochan and he pinched Joochan's arm really hard.

"Ahhh ahhhh! It's painful!" Joochan yelled. Everyone laughed at them.

"Who's Yerim?" Haru asked.

"Seungmin's girlfriend.." Joochan said. Then, he ran around the house compound. Seungmin chose him really hard. After a few moments of running, Seungmin managed to get Joochan. He locked Joochan's head in his arm. With anger shown on his face, he hit Joochan really hard. Joochan shouted in pain but everyone was just laughing.

"Whoa.. my sons are all have grown up.." Sungyoon said. Haru nodded.

"One is doctor-to-be. One is getting a girlfriend. One is now almost going to high school. Why are you all growing up so fast?" Sungyoon said.

"Appa, I don't have a girlfriend! Yerim is just my friend!" Seungmin said.

"Son, every relationship starts from 'being friends'.." It was Sungyoon's time to tease Seungmin.

"Argh! How can I say that Yerim is just a good friend of mine.." Seungmin seemed frustrated. Everyone laughed.

"It's okay if you wanna have a girlfriend, son. You're at the right age.." Sungyoon said. Haru nodded showing that she agreed with Sungyoon.

"If I have a girlfriend, it should be hyung to have it first.." Seungmin said to Joochan.

"I don't have anyone.." Joochan said.

"Ish ish ish.. poor you. Nobody likes you.." Seungmin said. Joochan was dumbfounded. Oh, he teased Joochan back?

*   *   *

On the next day, Seungmin went to his university as usual but the different was, he was driving his own car that time. It was Joochan who sent him to the university before he got his car and his driving license. He had classes in the morning so he came early. When he was walking to his locker, he saw Yerim was sitting alone on the nearest bench, alone, under the dim light of lamppost. It was early in the morning, the sun didn't rise yet. The sky was still dark. Seungmin wondered why Yerim was sitting there alone.

Seungmin went to his locker to put all of his stuffs and he went to Yerim.

"Eat a lot.." Yerim said. Seungmin heard Yerim and he came nearer. He saw Yerim was feeding a female cat with its kittens there. The cat was eating the food Yerim brought for them.

"Yerim.." Seungmin called for Yerim. Yerim turned her back.

"Oh Seungmin? You came early today!" Yerim said.

"Yeah.." Seungmin said.

"Come and sit here, if you don't mind.." Yerim invited him to sit on the bench too. Seungmin sat next to Yerim. One of the kitten came to Seungmin.

"Oww he likes you!" Yerim said. Seungmin held the kitten. The kitten purred.

"You like cats?" Yerim asked.

"I like animals. Any animals.." Seungmin said. Yerim nodded.

Suddenly, Seungmin's phone rang. Seungmin gave the kitten to Yerim and he took his phone. It was a video call from Bomin. Seungmin answered Bomin's video call.

"Hyung, what I need to do? What I need to do? Haih... do you see my headphone?" Bomin directly asked Seungmin as soon as he answered the call.

"I don't see it. You didn't bring it to my room yesterday.." Seungmin said.

"Aigoo, I'm in rush to school but I don't see my headphone.." Bomin sighed.

"Why so rush? It's still early in the morning.." Seungmin laughed.

"It's Appa's fault.. I don't know why is he so rushing today.." Bomin sighed.

"Joochan hyung?" Seungmin asked.

"Hyung, I don't know that man is still breathing today or not.. he slept so much lately like he got nothing to do..." Bomin said as he was still searching for his headphone. Seungmin laughed.

"Aish! This thing! Where is it?!" Bomin yelled. Seungmin laughed.

"Oh, he looks so mad.." Yerim said as he heard Bomin's mad voice.

"Eh? I heard a woman's voice.." Bomin said to Seungmin. Seungmin showed his phone to Yerim.

"Yeah, my friend, Yerim, is here.." Seungmin said. Yerim smiled shyly to Bomin.

"Ah, so this is the girl Joochan hyung talked about.." Bomin said. Yerim looked at Seungmin in a confused look.

"Hello.." Bomin greeted Yerim.

"Hello.." Yerim greeted Bomin back.

"Have a nice date with my hyung.." Bomin said.

"Eh?" Yerim shocked.

"Ya, Bomin!" Seungmin said. Bomin laughed.

"My bad. Sorry for disturbing your date. I'll ask Joochan hyung then. Bye bye!" Bomin ended up the call.

"Please ignore him. He just likes to tease everyone.." Seungmin said. Yerim nodded.

TING!

It was Yerim's phone time to ring. It was a message from his father. Yerim took a time to read it then she sighed.

"Why?" Seungmin asked as he saw Yerim sighed.

"My father. He can't come to fetch me again today.." Yerim said.

"So how are you gonna return home?" Seungmin asked.

"By walking home.." Yerim said.

"If you don't mind, I can send you home.." Seungmin said.

"Ah it's okay.. you and your brother had sent me home before. I must have interrupt your brother's and your time.." Yerim said.

"Not at all.. hence, I'm driving my own car today.." Seungmin said. Yerim looked at Seungmin.

"You already got your driving license? Omo congratulations!" Yerim held Seungmin's hands as she was excited to hear that. They both were shocked. Yerim put down Seungmin's hands. Their faces turned red.

*   *   *

Seungmin brought Yerim home but Yerim didn't have the house key with her. Her parents forgot to leave it for Yerim. Then, Seungmin suggested Yerim to just follow him to somewhere else. Seungmin said his parents were there too. Yerim had told his parents too about Seungmin to send her home and other occasions the Choi family had so they would bring Yerim along until her parents returned home. Her parents agreed and they thanked Seungmin and the Choi family for their kindnesses to their one and only daughter.

*   *   *

Seungmin and the Choi family went to a court along with Yerim. Yerim was shocked to see why they were there. The Choi family brought Seungmin there. Haru held Yerim's hand and followed the others.

The others had entered the court but Haru left outside with Yerim.

"Everything happened today, will bring you to know a lot about our family, especially Seungmin. I hope, after you know this, you will never dump him because Seungmin is indeed a good son of mine.." Haru said to Yerim. Yerim genuinely nodded.

*   *   *

Mr Bae, Seungmin's real father, entered the court. Mr Bae looked really terrible in physical condition. He looked weak. He looked thin. He looked sorrow. Since he was arrested after killing his wife, he looked drastically different after the arrest.

Mr Bae looked at Seungmin. Seungmin looked at him with a faceless expression. Yerim was still confused about what has happened. The judge came. The trial began.

*   *   *

Mr Bae received a death penalty for killing his wife and to be involved with drug activities. After hearing that, Mr Bae cried with all of his heart. He begged, he weeped but the judge had made the decision. He would receive his death penalty on the next Friday morning, which was he only have about 3 days to live.

The case closed. Mr Bae received his penalty. Mr Bae couldn't bear to get up. His entire body felt weak. Everyone dismissed. Mr Bae was given chances to meet his family for one last time if his family came but everyone knew that Mr Bae was completely alone.

*   *   *

Seungmin looked down when he heard that his father would be sentenced a death penalty. Joochan held Seungmin's hand really tight. After the case closed, Seungmin got up. He looked at his father from afar. He sighed. He went out of the court.

*   *   *

Mr Bae turned his back and looked at Seungmin.

"Seungmin.." Mr Bae called for Seungmin. Seungmin stopped his steps.

"Seungmin, I'm sorry.." Mr Bae said. Everyone just looked at both Seungmin and his real father.

"Seungmin, I know I have committed sins to you. You and your mother were suffering because of me.. I'm sorry.. I have gotten my life penalty.." Mr Bae said as he weeped. The atmosphere had turned blue.

"I know you would hate me. It's okay, I deserve it.." Mr Bae said. Seungmin was still standing there, remained silent.

"After I entered the jail, I've been receiving punishment. I realised I am a bad person to be alive but it's all too late to realise. I'm a demon. I'm a thug. I made you suffer, while I shall be a good father you used to dream of. I'm a mean delinquent.. I'm sorry, Seungmin.." Mr Bae said. The Choi family looked down.

"Seungmin, I wish you to have a better life. You deserve to be happy. I love you, Seungmin.." Mr Bae said in tears. Seungmin turned his back, looked at Mr Bae. Seungmin ran towards Mr Bae and he hugged him straightaway. Mr Bae wailed.

"Oh God, please forgive me.." Mr Bae yelled in regret. Seungmin hugged him really tight.

*   *   *

"This is the last time I will see you. When I die, please be a good person, like your mom. Please don't take after me.." Mr Bae said. Seungmin cried.

"I'm sorry, Appa. I am the one that made you ended up in the prison. I'm sorry, I'm a bad son.." Seungmin cried.

"Don't cry. You looked so ugly. You have to smile. You have to live a good life.. this is my fate. If you don't do this, I might remain unchanged now. It's a fate that God had planned for me.." Mr Bae said. Seungmin nodded.

"And please.. if one day you met Joochan, please convey my apologies to him. I committed sins to him and his mother the most. I was cruel to him. I never treated him good. I regret with all of my actions.. I really regret it.. I'm sorry, Joochan. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, Min Chul (Joochan's father).." Mr Bae cried really hard again when he remembered Joochan.

"I won't.. you have to apologise to Joochan by yourself.. Joochan is here.." Seungmin said. Mr Bae looked at Seungmin. Seungmin pointed at a man who accompanied him too. Joochan was already drenched with tears when he heard Mr Bae's regret to him.

"Joochan, is that you? Really?" Mr Bae said. Joochan walked to Mr Bae. Mr Bae held Joochan's face.

"Y-you.. y-you had grown great like your father.." Mr Bae said. Joochan was just silent. Mr Bae was kneeling in front of Joochan and Seungmin.

"I'm sorry.. please forgive me.." Mr Bae wailed. Both Joochan and Seungmin hugged Mr Bae. Everyone there cried, including Yerim. Yerim had known the truth about Seungmin and Joochan. Seungmin and Joochan were biological siblings but were adopted by the Choi family. Yerim got it.

"I'm sorry, we have to return to the prison now.." one of the policemen said. Mr Bae apologised to everyone sincerely.

"It's okay. I never hold grudges towards you, Appa.." Joochan said to Mr Bae. Mr Bae hugged Joochan.

"You both are as kind as your mother.." Mr Bae said.

"Appa, when you go to the Heaven, please say to Omma that we miss him, okay?" Joochan said to Mr Bae.

"I won't go to the Heaven. I am a bad person, I'll surely be sending to the fire pit by God.." Mr Bae said.

"No. God loves everyone who admitted their wrongs. No matter what, you are still our father. We will pray for you occasionally so God will place you to the Heaven.." Joochan said. Mr Bae cried. Mr Bae even thanked Haru and Sungyoon for took a good care of Joochan and Seungmin really well, better than what he did.

The police took Mr Bae away. It was the last time Seungmin would meet his father alive. Seungmin looked at his father in sorrow until he went away from his sight. Joochan held Seungmin's shoulder. Even though he hated his father, but he did love him too, a little.

* * *

After the Choi family sent Yerim home, Seungmin was just silent. Even though Seungmin ever expected the loss of his father, but he never expected that he would be this sad. Seungmin just locked himself in the room. Bomin tried to cheer him up but he didn't succeed. So did Joochan.

* * *

Seungmin looked at his phone, watching videos on YouTube, hoping that he would overcome his sadness. Suddenly he got a message from Yerim.

Seungmin smiled to read Yerim's message. He would never think Yerim would still wanted to be his friend. Seungmin got his little strength back.

* * *

A few days later, some policemen came to the Choi family's mansion to inform that Mr Bae had passed away. They gave Mr Bae's stuffs and told where they organised Mr Bae's resting place. Everyone was sad, of course especially Seungmin. The police gave Joochan and Seungmin a letter from Mr Bae.

Joochan and Seungmin both crying to read the letter. Sungyoon, Haru and Bomin hugged Joochan and Seungmin to comfort them. These two were really born to be great. They had faced terrible lives but still managed to smile and rise. These two kids were incredible.

* * *

It was weekend but Bomin had to go to school for his final exams. Joochan and Seungmin went to their mother's grave and they planned to visit Mr Bae's forever home after that. Yerim accompanied them too. Yerim was really proud of Joochan and Seungmin's toughness. They were not just physically strong yet mentally strong as well.

* * *

It was Yerim's time to pay a visit to Joochan and Seungmin's mom.

"Thank you for your unconditional love to Seungmin and Joochan. Mrs.. I actually like one of your sons (Seungmin).. please allow me to be your daughter-in-law.." Yerim said while holding Seungmin & Joochan's mom's tombstone. Seungmin was shocked to hear Yerim's confession. Joochan poked on Seungmin's arm.

"I told you.." Joochan said while smiling. Seungmin was still in shocked.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Stream 'Ra Pam Pam' until you feel like dying!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

9.4K 460 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
645K 11.1K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...
164K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
2.6K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...