The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

By 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... More

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?

4.2K 157 9
By 7pridika14

Lisa's POV

I finally bid goodbye to my cute little fluffies. It is 5.30 right now. I head towards my car and get in to visit my hair dresser.

After a 30 minute drive, the Orphanage is actually at the far end of Seoul, I reach the salon to get my hair done.

The guard greets me a 'Good Evening' before pulling the door open. I get in only to be soon engulfed in a warm hug by Ms. Lim, a pretty woman in her late 40's and my hair dresser.

"My, my Lisa! Finally, you are here after a long time." Ms. Lim says while side kissing on my cheeks.

"Ms. Lim, it has only been three weeks but you are making it feel like three years." I say as we both make way towards the lounge where all the workers have been waiting for my arrival. It is only me, Ms. Lim and her workers.

"What can I say, huh? You come only when you have promotional events. You are so forgetful that you don't even have the time to meet your favourite aunt." She says while squeezing my ear gently.

Ms. Lim is Ms. Park, my mother's good friend. Ms. Lim has a chain of salons all over Korea and it is quite well running business. As you see, all the actresses come here for their things to get done. Usually Ms. Lim has different workers alloted to different customers or actresses but since I am her favourite, so... I get special treatment and that is why she always accompanies me when I am here.

"Ms. Lim, its hurting! Aish! I am sorry for making you wait. You know my schedule is always packed." I reply while squeezing her cheeks gently.

"Aish! Now get off me, Lali. You are here for your hair, right?" I nod while getting into the chair in front of the huge mirror.

"Then let's get it over with and chat for a while." She says while nodding at one of her workers to get some refreshments while the workers alloted to me get the things ready.

After 2 hours,

"Thank you all for helping me." I bow to workers who had helped to get my appearance look much better.

They all bow in return with a smile on their face.

"Mam, we did nothing because you are already beautiful. We just helped a bit." A girl in her mid 20's says.

"You are exagg-" I am cut off by Ms. Lim.

"No doubt, you are the most beautiful, respectful and angelic actress in the country. You deserve the best my dear." She says as she leans forward to peck my forehead.

She knows about my past and she used to visit me often when I was new here knowing that I was a child who needed care at that time and she provided it because she had survived the same situation as me when she was yoing. That is why I love her so much.

Thank you God, for making me have such good people around me.

I can't ask for more. All now need is a good life partener. Wink*

"My, my Lali! Stop crying now." She wipes the tears on my cheeks.

"I am so happy to have such good people around who love and care about me. I can't ask for more." I say while grinning through my tears.

"Lali-" She is cut off by me

"Though I won't mind a good looking husband who will love me to death as I will do to him" I reply flipping my hair jokingly.

"Aish. This pabo. Ofcourse you will find him. You have my blessings."

After 15 minutes of drive, I reach my apartment and head inside only to find Rose waiting for me.

She looks towards the door to find the person who just grabbed her attention from her movie playing on the TV by the clicking of the doorknob.

As soon as she spots me, a wide smile creeps on her lips and she practically jumps out of the couch to engulf me in a warm hug, dropping the half filled bowl of popcorns.

"Yah! Again! Anyways, my Lali is here. I missed you so much girl!" She says hugging me, actually practically squeezing the hell out of me.

"I don't want to die so early, Rose! Please don't crush me and yeah I missed you more." I say chuckling at her cute behaviour.

"I won't let you die easily! Do you listen me?" She asks glaring playfully and jabbing her slender finger in my direction.

"Okay. Okay! Fine. I won't leave so early either." I say as I place my sling bag on the couch beside her.

"What will you have? I am going to cook dinner." I shout as I am in the kitchen now and she is in the living room watching a movie of mine.

As soon as she hears my voice, she lowers down the volume of the TV.

"I will have anything you make because I love you cooking for me Lili." And then continues watching the movie.

I make the dinner and place it on the coffee table because I know she will sulk if I tell her to have it on the dining table.

"Yah Lisa! You did such a good job in this movie. You really justify the title of being the top actress." She praises me before sipping the water.

"Rose! You are just exagg-" I am cut off by her.

"Don't you dare say I am exaggerating. You are really the best in your work unlike that Tzuyu who can't even act properly without being slutty-"

"Rose, you-" I am again cut off by her.

"What wrong am I saying? You can't go around bitching about anyone just beacause you are the daughter of a famous director. We both know and even the people out there know that she is not worth being in the league of the best actress and she even sleeps with producers to get the damn role beacuse she knows she can't even think to compare with you." She snaps angrily.

Yes, Tzuyu is the daughter of the famous director and yes there are rumours within the inner entertainment group that she sleeps in order to get roles. But, I don't think so that someone can stoop so low just to get lead roles in movies.

And Rose is just bullshitting because she is just angry that she can not act, she is pretty good actually and as an Actress I can see that and I respect her work. That is what we ought to do with our colleagues, right?

And I forgot to tell you that she is also from the same agency as I am, yes, YG Entertainment.

"Oh my Rosie, did something happen? Why are you scowling?" I ask her because it kind of rare to see her snapping at someone. She is a savage girl and not an angry bird.

"You won't believe me, what happened when I was in Japan? This bitch Tzuyu was staying in the same hotel as I and one evening-" She is cut off by the ringing of my phone.

I ignore it and nudge her to continue.

"So what I was saying that this bitch-" she is again cut off by my phone ringing.

I look at her apologetically after I see the name of Jaerim Unnie flash across my phone screen.

"Take it. I don't mind. Maybe it is something important." She nudges me to take the call and I swipe the screen to hear Jaerim's voice fill my ears.

"Lisa, can you come here like right now? Only if you are not busy." I look at Rose whose eyebrows are slightly furrowed knowing that Jaerim is not the kind of person who rushes the things at last minute.

"What is it, Unnie?" I ask worridly.

"Lisa, Mr. Choi is will be here in a while regarding something. Can you please come?"

Mr. Choi? The great Mr. Choi?

"Yes Unnie, I am on my way." I say after  Rose acknowledges me to go with a slight nod of her head.

"I will be there in 10 minutes, Unnie."

"Drive safe." She says before I hang up.

I am heading towards the door while swinging the car keys in my hand when Rose's voice stops me in my tracks.

"Just call me when you are done. I will ask our driver to drive me there and then we will be heading together to our parents' house."

"Okay"

Soon after 10 minutes, I am sitting in the meeting room with my manager, Jaerim, sitting beside me. Both of us waiting for Mr. Choi's arrival.

Mr. Choi is a former well known actor in his early 50's. At his time, he was one of the biggest names in our industry but as of now he is a Child's Rights Activist and supports numerous orphanages throughout the country. He even opened schools and colleges for those students who lost their parents at a young age. He is truly a man worth a lot of respect. And not only that, UN has acknowledged him as Role Model throughout Korea. He is a big name. I admire him a lot for that.

I wish one day I could do something like him.

My train of thoughts is interrupted when an employee of our agency informs us that Mr. Choi will be soon here.

And he walks in followed by a man in his early 30s, maybe his secretary.

Both me and Jaerim stand up and bow while greeting him "Good Evening."

He returns the same gesture.

We politely ask them to take their seats as a maid brings some refreshments.

Jaerim starts the conversation.

"We are glad to meet you sir. But not to be impolite, I wonder what brings you here sir?"

"Oh no, it is okay. It is actually a bit late and I apologise for the trouble caused at this time of the day." He says politely.

"No Sir. You have not caused any trouble. As Ms. Kim said, we are glad to meet the Man who is the saviour of hundreds of children." I say to ease out the awkward tension hanging in the air.

He smiles at me before continuing, "Thank you for the honor, Ms. Manoban. I know it's a bit of last minute as I just rushed out of the meeting with the UNICEF Korean delegates and I didn't waste my time to seal this deal."

We both nod at this kind of unwanted information.

I wonder where is this going to lead?

He continues after taking a calming breath.

"So as I said I was in a meeting before and my foundation has been working to put for this campaign for the last two months now. This campaign will focus on the rights of children mainly along with their education. And it is going to be sponsored by UNICEF which is a big deal."

"So the delegates and the board of my foundation have decided to have an ad shoot to spread awareness regarding the same."

We both nod again as he looks at us with a small smile on his face.

Mr. Choi continues.

"The ad will feature the most popular people among the citizens, as a survey will take place, from every field ranging from sports to entertainment, business to politics. You get what I am saying right?"

We nod again.

"So I told the delegates and the members of the board that I already have an eye on two people, one each from entertainment industry and business world and I told them their name too. They immediately agreed on my choice seeing that they are not only popular but have been doing a lot of things for children. And the person from the entertainment sector,"

He looks at us as we are both intently listening to the information.

"....is you, Ms. Manoban." He finishes.

I immediately look up at him as soon as my name leaves his mouth.

I look at him in astonishment and then at my Unnie who has a wide smile on her face.

It actually is a big deal to work with him and on top of that working for UNICEF Korea. It is actually a big thing.

I look at him again and this time he has a small polite smile on his lips.

"What do you say, Ms. Manoban?"

"I-I am actually very honored to be honest and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you thought that I am the one for this. I am very honored to work with you and I am extremely glad that my fame actually came in handy for such a good purpose." I say bowing at him.

"See, I told you Mr. Lee my choice is never wrong." He says to his secretary.

The secretary acquiesces with a small smile directed at his boss.

"I am glad there are young people like you who are genuinely enthusiastic about such purpose." He continues looking at me now.

"Sir, thank you again"

"So Ms. Manoban, what is your fee-" I cut him off.

"Sir, I honestly don't intend to charge for this because this is the least I can do when you are clearly doing a lot. Please actually take it as my thanks to you for being a role model for me."

"But-" he is again cut off by me.

"Plus, I love children. I have always wanted to do something for them."

"This will not be fair-"

"Sir, not to be rude by cutting you off again but if you still insist on charging me, I request you to use that fee as a donation to your campaign." I conclude while giving him a polite smile.

"I was not wrong when I gave your name up for the campaign. You have proved my insticts correct Ms. Manoban and I am really glad to see that there are still young people like you."

"Sir, shall we-" Mr. Choi cuts off his secretary.

"Hand out the papers."

"Yes sir" His secretary obliges.

"Ms. Manoban, it will be an honor working with you." He says while giving me the file to sign.

"It is actually my honor and dream come true to work with you." I say as I am done signing the papers.

He continues before leaving.

"My secretary will send the details to Ms. Kim regarding the shoot. It is probably going to take place at the end of next week. Please clear out her schedule a bit, Ms. Kim."

"Yes Mr. Choi." Jaerim says.

They leave soon after and I bid them goodbye.

As I turn around, Jaerim pulls me into a hug.

"I am proud of you, Lisa Manoban."

"Thanks Unnie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 69
Credits for the cover:- @flickerrrr β™₯β™₯ Most impressive ranking #1 on momoland (april 20/21) πŸ™‚ What will happen if two biggest CEO and crush of ever...
233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
71.5K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
75.2K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...