Swap it out ~Justin Bieber~

By escapehemmings

She was asked to do a favor for her twin sister, she never knew it meant switching places with her while her... More

Swap it out ~Justin Bieber~
Chapter 1: Magazines
Chapter 2: Plans
Chapter 3: She dont like the lights
Chapter 4: Space
Chapter 5: Getting ready
Chapter 6: Party life
Chapter 7: Stay with me
Chapter 8: Sleepovers
Chapter 9: Almost home
Chapter 10: Dinner
Chapter 11: Family time
Chapter 12: The phone calls
Chapter 13: Interrupted
Chapter 14: Drunk in love
Chapter 15: Changes
Chapter 16: Sushi and kissing
Chapter 17: Moon night club
Chapter 18: Night Clubs or Nah?
Chapter 19: Family barbecue
Chapter 20: The ugly truth
Chapter 21: Flash backs
Chapter 22: At the studio
Chapter 23: Beautiful, ruined moments
Chapter 24: Airplane
Chapter 25: Hawaii
Chapter 26: Nuh uh
Chapter 27: Hula Hooping
Chapter 28: Surprise surprise
Chapter 29: Thank you
Chapter 30: Alcohol to pass the time
Chapter 31: The kiss
Chapter 32: Jealousy
Chapter 33: Breakfast
Chapter 34: Worst timing
Chapter 35: Maybe
Chapter 36: A little heated
Chapter 37: Fun in the sun
Chapter 38: No worries when you're back home
Chapter 39: Story time
IM SO SAD :((( IMPORTANT
Chapter 40: Stay with me for the night
Chapter 41: Gossip
Chapter 42: Sister sister
Chapter 43: Alive
Chapter 44: 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 45: The struggle for the truth
Chapter 46: Basic
Chapter 47: Too late
Chapter 48: Getting back on track
Chapter 49: Truths, lies and surprise gifts
Chapter 51: Moments from the past and a happy kiss
Chapter 52: Friends
Chapter 53: Small talks
Chapter 54: Preparations
Chapter 55: One step closer
Important -Q&A-
Q&A answers plus important note
Chapter 56: Walking down the aisle with the not so much true love
Chapter 57: Ending the night with joy
Epilogue
Sequel??
SEQUEL IS OUT !!!

Chapter 50: Tell me if you want to keep me

13.6K 359 127
By escapehemmings

Holy shit 50 chapters already !! wowie.

Thanks so much for the support guys I actually can't believe I got this far with this fanfic. I'm so happy with how it turned out :)) 

Songs for this chapter:

FourFive Seconds by Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney (gosh I love this song wow) 

No way no by Magic! 

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

"Come on! Up up up!" Vanessa clapped her hands together, opening the curtains to the bedroom. I groan, trying to hide under the blankets.

"Do we have to go out today?" 

"Yes! I can't believe you actually left the flat yesterday." She grinned. "I'm so excited, I planned us a shopping trip and then we're going to go out for dinner just us two." 

"Sounds like fun," I mumbled, sitting up in the bed. I honestly wish I was in the mood to do something fun but to tell the truth, I wasn't. The guilt of what I said to Rosaline was catching up on me. I refuse to even call her 'mom' just by Rosaline. Vanessa continues to talk, "Alexandra and Lee are both busy today but they promised we would all hang out soon." 

"Okay, cool." I reply, getting out of bed. I told Austin about the whole thing with Rosaline. He was a little shocked at first but he understood. I forgot to even mention the small gift Justin had left at the door yesterday. 

"Get changed and we'll get going. We'll buy breakfast before we leave." She chirps, leaving the bedroom.  I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After that, I change into a black and white striped shirt with white shorts and a pair of sandals. I let my hair open and wrap a blue and yellow bandana around my head, tying it at the front. I remember seeing it in a magazine and thought it looked cute. After im dressed and ready to go, Vanessa and I head out the flat and into her car. She drives us to a small cafe for breakfast and we both get drinks and muffins to eat on our way to the mall.  By the time we get to the mall i've already finished my muffin but I haven't even started my drink so I bring my drink out with me. 

"Oh! here, wear these." Vanessa hands me a pair of sunglasses. She puts on her own pair and we leave the car to enter the mall.  

It was pretty crowded today. "Okay, I think we should do some dress hunting!" My friend sqeauls, dragging me into some store.

About four hours later, Vanessa has two hand full of shopping bags in her hands and i've only got two.  I guess you could say our shopping trip was a success, for Vanessa anyway. 

This entire shopping trip she's been so excited and jumpy.

It didn't help that a few people spotted us entering the mall and wanted a picture with Vanessa Hudgens. But it didn't bother me that much since it gave me a chance to stop walking and take a break. Yep, too much exercising for me.

"This sucks, you didn't even buy anything!" She pouts, placing our bags in the trunk. 

"I did! I got a shirt!" I argue, pointing to the hot topic bag. I got a 'The 1975' t-shirt for myself while Vanessa was in the store next door looking for something. "Whatever," She laughs. I chuckle, walking over to the passenger seat.

I clucth the bag that held the black crop tank and a black wayf lace border maxi dress from Nordstrom that Vanessa made me get. Guess what else she's making me get? A gym pass! Ha, like i'm ever going to use that. 

"What time are we leaving for dinner?" I ask when we reach the flat. "Around seven thirty. I suggest you wear that dress we picked out today," She happily hums, opening the door to the flat. What is with this girl? 

"You mean the dress you picked out and made me buy." I point out. She giggles, "But it's so pretty! It looked even better on you I can't wait till, um," She coughs violently, making me jump. "Are you okay?" I asked worridly. "Yeah i'm fine, sorry. I wanted to say I can't wait till everyone see's you in that dress! You'll look beautiful." She smiles.

I return the smile and take my bags to my temporary bedroom. It was four so I had time to rest and change again before dinner. So until then I decide to take a nap.

Yep, that's all I need. A nap.

~

Wow I love sleep. 

Too bad Vanessa had to ruin it for me by yelling saying I had to get out of bed and get changed. "Ashley oh my god! You need to get dressed!" She franticaly yells, pulling me out of bed. It seems like she's been doing that a lot now, huh? 

"Sorry! I didn't think I was going to over sleep!" I apologize, grabbing my dress from the bag. "Just hurry and get dressed we need to get going." 

I rush to get dressed. I pair of up the black dress I bought with some cute strappy heels and I let my hair open. I quickly do some light makeup and i'm ready to go.

Vanessa is waiting for my by the door in a cute maxi skirt and top. She put her hair into a bun and did her makeup nicely as well. "Let's get going," She happily skips towards her car. Through out the entire ride she's smiling to her self, singing loudly to the music playing. 

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I laugh. It's not that Vanessa isn't ever in a good mood it's just that today she's been so excited and jumpy.

"I don't know I just think tonight is going to be fun." She smiles to herself. We reach the plaza and I gasp at the beautiful resturant. "We're dinning here?" Vanessa vigorously nods her head, cutting the engine off. 

The place had lanterns outside surrounding the tables and outdoor decors. There was even a tiny fountain included in the decor. The best part about was the sign at the front that said 'Live Band playing tonight!' 

"This place is so nice," 

"I know. So just go in and say you're here for Hudgens and they'll take you straight to our table and i'll be there in like two minutes I just need to make a call." 

"Okay," I coudn't help but feel excited. They're food must be amazing if their presentation was this great. I  make my way the small outdoor podium where an employee stood. "Hi, I have a reservation for Hudgens." 

She frowns, "Sorry can I get your name?" 

"Ashley King. But my friend made these reservations so they might be under Vanessa Hudgens," I explain, pointing back to where Vanessa stood, on the phone. The lady's face brightens up. "Oh! The duo reservation, right this way." 

A duo reservation? Is that just some fancy way to say a table for two...? I shruged to myself and followed her. She takes me to a table for two, a nice scented candle on the set up table. "Take a seat, someone will come to get your order soon." Amira, as it said on her name tag, says before leaving. 

I take a seat, flattening out my thin dress. I look around the outdoor part of the resturant. There were people starting to come in and fill out other tables. There was a band setting up while lightly music played as they were getting ready. 

A waiter passed by and placed an unknown drink right infront of me and I gave him a confused look. "This is from the gentlemen over there." He pointed behind me. I turn in my seat to see who it was from but I saw no one directly behind me.

"Sorry but-" When I look back the waiter is gone and sitting right in front of me is the one and only Justin Bieber.

I gasp, slightly pushing myself back in my seat, my hand to my heart. "Holy, you scared the crap out of me for a second there!" Wait what am I saying?! Justin is sitting right infront of me when I tired to break off contact with him a little while ago. 

"Sorry," He sheepishly smiled. He cleaned up nicely I had noticed. "H-how'd you even know I would-oh." I stopped talking. It made sense. He had obviously contacted Vanessa and set this up. This was why she was so giddy today.

This got me a little upset. "Justin..." I start but he cuts me off. "Look, I know you might be upset but I really needed to talk to you and I knew that if I tried calling or coming to see you at Vanessa or Austin's place you probably would have shut the door in my face so I started off in a simple way," He explained in a hurried tone. 

"You dropped off the box with the teddy bear and picture." I finish for him. He nods, running his fingers through his nicely quiffed hair. He chuckled to himself a small smirk on his lips. I remembered when I poked the box with a wooden spoon. Oh gosh he saw me do that.

"Oh don't laugh at me." I frowned at him. In my defense I didn't see him or to be exact anyone there so I didn't know someone would see me do that and think i'm weird. 

"Point is, I really needed to talk to you about something." 

"What's so important that you just had to see me?" I curiously ask.

I didn't want to admit it but the fact that Justin actually did want to get back in contact with me made my heart flutter but I knew it wasn't right. We shouldn't be here about to have dinner together. I need to be back in Seattle and he needs to be here for wherever as long as he's away from me. 

"Kennedy, you need to understand that I care for you so damn much that it hurts to know that you want nothing to do with me anymore." His voice slightly cracks but he takes a deep breath and clears his throat. 

"I just want you to understand," He whispers. "You need to understand that these feelings are real. And they're here. I just want to be able to hold you in my arms and wake up next to you. To call you mine." He continues, "It isn't enough to know that we lasted for a month and have it end." He finishes. 

I frantically shake my head. "I-i can't do this." 

He reaches over the table placing both his hands on top of mine. "Yes you can." He boosts. "Justin, you know how I feel about you but these feelings aren't right. They aren't fair." 

"They aren't fair to Ashley but they are fair to us. Your love is like a craving. I crave it so much and I need it, badly." He whispered in a husky voice. I slipped my hands from his grasp and saw the hurt in his eyes but it quickly vanished as soon as it appeard.

"You slept with tons of other women right after we did it." I said in a monotone voice, crossing my arms over my chest. I didn't want anything to do with Justin anymore. I had to end this before things really got out of hand.

"Kennedy, you don't understand how sorry I am about that. They mean nothing to me and you know that. It's always been you. You're the only girl I got my eyes, mind and heart set on." 

I want to crave in so badly and tell Justin that I want to be with him but I just can't bring myself to do it. "What about my sister? Justin, she loves you. She loved you first." 

"But I always loved the other sister." 

His words make me feel guitly. It felt like my fault that I was now attracted to my sister's boyfriend. But she dragged me into this mess that I just couldn't seem to get myself out of. 

"Just tell me what I can do to get you back," He pleads. 

I know im being over dramatic about this but I just couldn't help it. I've never loved anyone other than family. Justin makes me feel speacial and happy and I just want to make him happy and let him be happy but the fact that he also has the effect to so easily hurt me in just one tiny action scared me.

It scared me a lot. 

I don't trust my voice but I have to ask this question now. It was killing me on the inside to not know. "I need to know one thing... if you think that we ever have a chance together this is your chance to prove me that we should do this." 

My tone was serious and Justin understood where this was going. "Okay, anything. Just ask." 

I gulped and stared into Justin's eyes. Please Justin, tell me the truth and you can have me. I said in my head.

"Just tell me if you want to keep me." I said in a soft voice. Justin stays silent and nods, his focus on me.

I needed this, he had to tell me. 

"Why did Ashley leave in the first place?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

BOOM! We be getting dramatic up in hereeee. Lol sorta. 

Aha ya i suck at doing 'dramatic' scenes and stuff but I tried so ayeee. 

Anywho, I hope you guys liked this update! What did you guys think about this chapter btw?? 

-Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...
604 72 30
Not every story ends with a "live happier ever after"... Warning: some chapters may contain strong language & sexual content Published; January 29...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
7.3K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...