I'm Begging - KarlNapIty (DIS...

By Dmyt2311

The Prince of one of the most influential empires in the galaxy enters a Strip Club and falls in love with a... More

☆ Important Note ☆
● Act One - A Universe Is Created Along With Something ●
● Act Two - Let's start this beautiful story ●
● Act Three - Okay Now We Can Start. ●
● Act Four - I Used To Be A Hot Boy But Now I'm stray Up Gorgeous ●
● Act Five - Dude. ●
● Act Six - Yeah, ok ●
● Act Seven - Cute Boy ●
● Act Eight - Space-Time Baby! ●
● Act Nine - To cry is a natural state ●
● Act Ten - Oh my God, people actually communicate? ●
● Act Eleven - Ladies and gentleman, Her ™●
● Act Twelve - Just pals being gals ●
● Act Thirteen - Don't forget to vote ●
● Act Fourteen - The Master Plan ●
● Act Fifteen - A white man? No! ●
● Act Sixteen - The sixth passager ●
● Act Eighteen - The boys of my dream. ●
● Act Nineteen - Can we just talk? ●
● Act Twenty - Prison Scape: Thanos Edition. ● Part One.
● Act Twenty - Prison Scape: Thanos Edition ● Part Two.
● Act Twenty-One - Sometimes, things do not go as planned. ●
● Act Twenty - Two - Filler. ●
● Act Twenty Three - Baby I got issues, but I love myself. ●
● Act Twenty-Four - Partners? ●
● Act Twenty-Five - Under the blade, I found you. ●
● Act Twenty - six - One plus one equals three. ●
● Act Twenty - Seven - Is Britney, Bitch ●

● Act Seventeen - Not all exes are bad, but this for sure is. ●

204 5 12
By Dmyt2311

ATTENTION

TW: Mention of murder.

-----------------------------------------------

If I'm honest, I do not see how much sense this makes.

George looked at the royal with a disappointed character.

- Look, you can't expect to find trustable criminals just 'laying' around. Especially so early in the season.

- Season?

- Yeah, Nikki, the criminal season. When malefactors are inclined to commit atrocities via a paycheck. God, do you people know nothing about the criminal world?

I did know one thing or two logically, but pieces of information like that are to be used in crucial moments, not to brag about your extensive knowledge to your friends.

- I learned the essence with my girlfriend, but nothing like that.

Of course, she did. They are the perfect couple.

The once cubic Mr Slime now transformed himself into his humanoid appearance once again, fake eyes in a more favourable position in his disguise.

- Friends, out of curiosity, may I ask if we are to break into the prison to guarantee the presence of other fellows in this delightful plan?

- I don't think so. I mean, we are not a well-equipped team for things like that. George probably just said that to joke with us. Right George?

- Karl, I do not know what type of bubble you are living inside, and I'm sorry if I have to be the one to pop it. We are very much breaking into prison. I spent the past minutes explaining with details for those two.

He gestured at the girl and the Elkyp.

- How we are going to do until you arrived like two seconds before they did. So, pack it up, crown boy, we are about to get gory.

- Are fucking kidding me? George, look at my eyes.

I grab the face of my friend and put it in less than three inches of mine. Maybe that way, he will understand my point.

- Do you think that I have the mental and physical abilities required to do this mad plan?

- Of course not.

I let go of his t-shirt harshly, speaking in a mocking tone.

- Wow, ok, and here was I thinking the years we spent together were worth something. But, apparently, I'm nothing more than a pawn in your sick game.

- True. However, being fair, I'm looking out for your and Karls safety by not exposing both of yourselves to imminent danger.

' Y  o  u    g  u  y  s    a  r  e    t  h  e    o  n  l  y    o  n  e  s    t  h  a  t    I    f  e  a  r    c  o  u  l  d    n  o  t    p  r  o  p  e  r  l  y    s  a  v  e    t  h  e  m  s  e  l  v  e  s    y  e  t.   N  o    o  f  f  e  n  c  e. '

- Non taken.

- I do, in fact, take some offence in views of me being here initially to tell the wonderful discovery I have made with Nikki's dust.

The girl in question smiled widely and, with a giggle, asked me.

- Those are marvellous news, can we see them Quackity?

- Sure thing. Just give me a second.

I answer excitedly. Repeating the actions made a few minutes ago. Felling the bubbles involving my arms and all the eyes focusing on my new powers.

- Cool right?

Slime jaw fell on the floor as the cartoons do. Nikki and Callahan looked at one another, impressed. George lifted his eyebrows and nod, admitting in his own little way that he was at least a bit impressed. Karl covered his mouth with one hand, muttering a 'wow' with a short laugh after.

- Maybe you might take participate in this crusade, after all, little pawn.

- You think so?

- Zookers, what glorious turn of event, friend!

- Let's not precipitate. As far as we know, he cannot control any of it. Am I incorrect?

- Well, no, but I had hoped you could help me with that, Nikki.

- I sure will, but personally, this is more than enough reason for you not to go with us. Everyone could end up more injured than initially planned, especially you.

Damn, this woman never has a bad take, does she?

- Fair enough. I will stay here with Karl, I suppose.

' S  h  a  l  l    w  e    c  o  n  t  I  n  u  e    t  h  e  n? '

Callahan opens space so that Nikki, Slime and George may take their way.

' L  e  t'  s    u  p  d  a  t  e    t  h  i  s    a  b  o  m  I  n  a  b  l  e    t  h  i n  g. '

- Friend, why are you so rude to me?

I wonder how those people make plans and contact in such a short term. It took what? Two hours for him to arrive, plan already in motion even. Did George already have this situation in mind before Nikki proposed calling some tough people to join the game? We might never know.

- You guys can go back and rest now. Tomorrow I will make sure to update everything. It will not be much, but if not correctly executed, things could get graver.

We both nod, taking the same path back. I and Karl decided to create a little chit chat along the way to the elevator. Not started by me, must I say. Quackity is, after all, the name of someone hard to catch and even harder to keep around.

- So, that one moment when you grabbed your friend and brought him a bit closer than necessary.

- Very badass, I know.

We enter and give the voice command so it would lead us to the correct place. As the door closes, the boy corners me up. I become static with the feeling of his hand sliding perfectly on my waist. My mind becomes numb as whispers in my ear.

- 'Can't say I 'wasn't jealous.

Karl walks out, but I remain inside, stiff. He goes to his cabin, which becomes my last sight of him in the night. The elevator goes back to where the others were. George asks if something was wrong. I go back to my feet and say 'no', pushing the button again.

In bed, my mind runs a million different thoughts about these little seconds. Reenacting and trying to understand what did they truly meant, not only for me but for the other boy too. It was not one of those things that I had never experienced before. However, it did seem like an emotion I had yet to unlock in life.

Getting to no precise answer, I decided that the best option is to leave it for the following days to comprehend the human mind. Settling for a good night of sleep instead.

At the same time, another conversation took place only a few meters away from our lovebirds.

George pulls back a few papers from the floor. Duck taping them on the board.

- Now that Slimecicle is here, I may begin, one more time, telling the details of my plan. This is the plant of one of the most well-guarded prisons in the entire universe. There you will find every sort of criminal possible. One of them happens to be a top tier thief who also is a desperate-for-reconciliation ex-boyfriend of mine.

'W  a  I  t,    t  h  i  s    I s    b  r  a  n  d    n  e  w    i  n  f  o  r  m  a  t  I  o  n.'

- George, why have you not tell us that before?

- I was already aware, he told me in the message that recruited me.

' W  o  w,    s  o    t  h  e    s  m  e  l  l  y    g  l  o  b    k  n  e  w    b  e  f  o  r  e    w  e     d I d?  O  k,    g  o  o  d    t  o   k  n  o  w     w  h  e  r  e    y  o  u  r    p  r  e  f  e  r  e  n  c  e  s    l  a  y    o  n.'

- At least I do not need to worry about my fur falling, making me naked during the whole summer.

' L  I  s  t  e  n    h  e  r  e,    y  o  u    l  I  t  t  l  e    s h i t! '

- Listen, third graders. Some informations just do not feel worth sharing.

- Fair, but how do you intend to make him cooperate once he is out? He could easily refuse to help us out and just run away. Maybe even kill us.

Nikki enquires.

- The killing part is possible, seeing that he was convicted out of murder charges. That is what makes him such a good thief. They had to find other crimes to put him in jail because he never got caught.

- See, that is why I'm rightfully worried about him.

- Do not worry. I'm just going to emotionally manipulate him into thinking I want us to back together once the mission is over.

The girl takes a deep breath.

- And what happens if he gets resentful and decides to go on a killing spree to avenge himself?

- I kill him before he has the chance to lift a finger against any of you. That is what happens, Nikki.

She looks at him unimpressed. Saying with a scoff.

- If you say so.

Slime whispers into the ear of Callahan, both with wide eyes, only observing to other two having a friendly discussion.

- This feels like watching two titans fight.

'D  o   n  o  t    t  a  l  k    t  o    m  e,    f  I  l  t  h  y    w  h  o  r  e.'

- Okie Dokie. Friend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 14K 54
i want to write short stories about people in the dream smp :) (preferences included) |> x Y/N, but in first person :) <| fluff ✔️ angst ✔️ steamy si...
9.1K 262 22
⚠️This story includes: swearing and slight homophobia, please click off if these things trigger you!⚠️ Karl wished everything would go back to normal...
519 28 27
[𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟑 - 𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓱𝓮] 𝓒𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪 - The oldest of the three prettiest girls to walk the planet, even so, she was still in competition with...
67.9K 1.7K 14
Trigger Warnings!! abuse suicidal thoughts self harm Eating disorder (if more triggering things come up I'll add it into the tws!) i made a few peopl...