Pieces Together

By xshivaniex

ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I... More

Main Characters Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/ Author's Note
Dedication
1|| Drug Dealer
3|| Gang Meeting
4|| Family Reunion
5|| Mommy Issues
6|| A Sibling Bond
7|| Plips Gas Station
8|| Carissa
9|| Murder
10|| Trouble
11|| Babysitting
12|| I'm Bored
13|| The Reapers
14|| Enemies or Not?
15|| His Definition Of Fun
16|| Punishment
17|| Enemies With Benefits
18|| The Call
19|| Interrogation
20|| Mission: Abort Plan
21|| The Breakdown
22|| Favorite Cousin
23|| Secrets and Lies
24|| Drunk in Love
25|| The Snake
26|| One Rule
27|| Rock Bottom
28|| Another Secret
29|| A Tease
30|| The Red Dragon
31|| A Race to Remember
32|| Yes Sir
33|| Falling in Love?
34|| Beg
35|| Let Me Hold You
36|| I Lied
A/N
37|| Breathe
38|| Five Minutes
A/N
39|| Tears
A/N

2|| Caramel Latte

112K 2.1K 3.3K
By xshivaniex

"What can I get you sir?" I questioned.

"Caramel latte with caramel toppings and whipped cream" he ordered and I almost melted to my knees. His voice changed a lot, but a good change... really good change.

"Coming right up" I said giving him a tight lip smile. 

I went to work on making his coffee and took a peak behind to see him looking down at his phone. He seem disinterested in whatever or whoever he was talking too.

Stop. It's like your stalking him, that's weird and creepy. He probably thinks you're judging him. I felt a little hurt, we haven't seen or spoken to each other in six years and he does not even acknowledge my presence. Like we are just two complete strangers meeting for the first time.

When I was finished I turned around to find him already staring at me. I slid his latte across the counter and he placed a 20 dollar bill on the counter. I grabbed the bill off the counter and put it inside the cash register. 

He exited the cafe and I sighed cracking my knuckles. Violet came up beside me and I turned to see her already waiting for an explanation. "What?" I questioned and she shook her head. 

"Don't give me any of that Av, you obviously know him" she cheered clapping her hands together.

"No I don't" I denied and that caused her grin to widen.

"Oh you so do" she laughed dropping the subject already picking up that I didn't want to talk about it. 

"Do you think his friends are as hot as him?" Violet questioned and I lightly hit her shoulder rolling my eyes.

"Maybe" I shrugged. That's even if the big bad wolf had friends since all he cares about is himself not his one and only best friend who was in a dark place.

"You say that like you know his friends" Violet accused and I laughed shaking my head in denial. I grabbed the green wash cloth and cleaned the area I made his caramel latte on. 

I definitely did not know his friends.

"I don't Violet I'm just assuming" I defended and she paused for minute going deep in thought. After a couple seconds she nodded her head understanding.

As I finished the bell on the front door rang and I greeted the woman with a smile on my face. She had one of the most kindest smile on her face and my smile widen. She looked to be in her mid thirties. Her skin was dark and her brown curly hair looked amazing. For a second I would think she was just one of the usual teenagers who came in here.

The rest of the day went by slowly. I couldn't wait to go home and plop down on my bed. My muscles were sore and I desperately needed to tell dad about what happened earlier. It's best he knew since they are looking to meet him. 

"Violet do you need a ride home?" I yelled as I sweep the floors. There was a lot of crumbs on the floor and I wondered who even let it fall on the floor. Totally not me, I'm a very clean and responsible person.

"Yes please, my aunt is busy tonight" she responded walking in through the kitchen door. 

"Okay then let's go" I clapped my hands together putting the broom in the cleaning supplies room along with the cloths Violet was using to wipe down the tables in the kitchen.

I took off all the lights and locked the front door, it had to be around 7 pm right now which means dad must be home. Violet ran towards my black Chevrolet Camaro screaming loudly. People on the street gave me weird stares and I smiled at them, quickly walking towards Violet who was waiting near the driver's side.

"No." I immediately denied. No fucking way in hell was she about to drive my car. There's a difference between driving my car and my bike. 

"Please" she begged giving me puppy dog eyes and I laughed licking my lips. Her face lit up when she saw my key swinging on my index finger.

"You wish, get in the passenger seat" I laughed dryly and her face dropped as she pouted while walking to the passenger side. I almost felt bad, but Violet has managed to break my bike in half. God knows what she'll do to my car.

"You're mean" she whined and I nodded my head with a big smile on my face. I unlocked my car and we both got in at same time. I started the engine and Violet pulled the seat belt over her and she looked at me waiting for me to do the same. I rolled my eyes pulling the seat belt over my body. I never wore a seat belt unless I was in the car with Violet or dad. It's a bad habit but sometimes I don't really care for it.  

I drove out the parking lot and Violet took the aux cord, plugging it into her phone. She played 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighborhood and we screamed the lyrics as I sped down the street. There wasn't much cars on the road, only a couple . The sky was already dark so the street lights lit up the road. No stars were present which made me a little sad but I knew they would come out later tonight.  

I pulled in front Violet's house and she reached over the counsel and hugged me. I hugged her back and we both pulled away at the same time. She got out and gave me one last look before shutting the door and walking up to the front gallery. I waited until she was inside and once she was I drove off out her street. 

Not long after I arrived home and saw about 5 cars parked in front the house on the side of the road. My heart rate sped up when I looked down at my outfit. I looked horrible, my hair is a mess so is my makeup. I look really sweaty and they probably would think I look like a drain rat. 

I slowly got out my car and as quietly as possible I shut the car door. I didn't want dad to hear that I'm home. I didn't know who was in there but I was guessing extremely rich people because one of the cars parked in front is a black Lamborghini Huracan- shit. Oh no no no. Someone murder me. 

I pulled myself together and walked up to the front door. I twisted the handle, pushing open the door and I saw about 20 men piled in the living room and kitchen. They all wore dark clothes even my dad. Dad spotted me and waved for me to come join him. All eyes were on me, everyone staring as I walked across the room. 

"Dad" I greeted and waved to the stone cold faces of the men sitting next to him. They just nodded their heads in acknowledgment and I felt like bashing their pretty faces. They all looked pretty, maybe a few years older than me. I spotted Uncle Ricky, Marco and Jaden. They waved at me and I waved back. 

"Avery, you should go in your room. We will talk later" Dad said quietly and I nodded my head understanding. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out my almost empty pack of cigarette. I climbed out my window and sat on the edge on the roof so my feet are dangling off the edge. 

Pulling out one of the sticks I placed it in between my lips. I searched through my pocket looking for my lighter but I couldn't find it.

"Here" someone said and I turned around jumping slightly at the sudden voice. He threw me his lighter and I caught it mid air. Flicking the flame I lit my cigarette and threw back his lighter.

"So no thank you?" he questioned and I turned my head in his direction. He leaned against the wall with one foot propped back against the wall. I blew the smoke out of mouth and he smirked.

"No Ace no thank you" I shrugged my shoulders finishing my cigarette. He scoffed muttering 'bitch' under his breath. 

"Your irritating" he pointed out and I chuckled-scoffed. 

"So are you but you don't see me complaining" I said and he went silent. Yeah that's what I thought.

I got up off the edge and threw the butt of the cigarette on the roof stomping on it and kicking it off the edge.

"You'll need this" I said throwing him a piece of gum. He caught it and held it in the air nodding at me. He looked slightly offended but grateful. Very confusing facial expressions. 

"Avery" he called out as I was about to climb back in the window.

"Ace?" I questioned turning my head in his direction.

"I hate you" he muttered disgust laced in his tone.

"I hate you more" I fake smiled throwing him a middle finger. 

I climbed in through my window and sat on my bed kicking off my shoes. If dad knew I was walking around my shoes in my room he might either pass out or beat my ass. 

I heard movement by my window and I turned to see Ace climbing into my room... holding his cigarette in between his fingers. Great now dad's gonna think I didn't quit smoking. 

"Nice, you were on my roof top and now you're in room" I sighed leaning back against my head board. He smirked looking around at my walls and ceiling. 

"Changed a lot since I was last in here" he murmured looking at my guitar in the corner of the room.

"Yeah cause the last time you were in here I was 13" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. He stood in front my window and tossed his cigarette outside.

"Yeah the walls were-" he began and I took my pillow throwing it at his face. He caught it just before it hit his face and I was unimpressed. 

"Don't" I warned and he smiled walking to the edge of the bed. He grab my feet pulling to the edge. He pulled me up into a sitting position and I gasped at our closeness.

"Why not?" he questioned twirling a strand of my hair between his fingers. "Embarrassed of your hot pink walls now are we sweetheart?" he grinned teasingly. He pulled the strand of hair behind my ear and I felt my stomach erupt in butterflies. 

"Definitely not" I gritted through my teeth and he grabbed a hold of my chin and titled my head back.  He scoffed reaching his lips against the skin of neck. His lips barely touched my skin and my entire body felt like it was on fire. This has to stop, it needs to stop.

"I think you are" he smirked stopping his actions and bringing his attention back to my face. He held eye contact with me and I felt like he was staring into my soul.

"Why are you here?" I questioned and he pulled back leaving me breathless.

"Your father obviously already told you that he's looking for me, so me and the guys are here for a little gang reunion" he explained.

"He did" I nodded leaning back against the head board. He stared at me looking at every move I made.

"You read" he remarked looking over to my bookshelf and I nodded my head. Speaking while having conversations was not one of the my favorite things to do.

"You knew I was here" he grinned and my face dropped.

"No I didn't" I defended and he shook his head walking towards my bookshelf. He pulled out Twilight and flipped through the pages.

"Yeah you did, you saw my car" he looked at me placing back the book neatly on my bookshelf. He pulled out Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix and flipped through the pages.

"No I didn't" I lied cracking my knuckles.

"Whatever you say sweetheart" he said and I was getting pissed.

"Stop calling me 'sweetheart' and stop touching my books" I scolded and he raised his hands in surrender.

I got off my bed and he eyed me as I walked into my closet. I grabbed my red shoe box from the highest shelf in my closet and walked back into my room hiding it.

"What's that?" Ace questioned and I ignored him.

I opened the box and inside was a whole lot of junk. Little notes, dead flowers, dried up leaves and toys that you would get in McDonald's happy meals. I pulled out two string bracelets like the one Uncle Ricky had given me and I threw the red one towards Ace who caught it in mid air.

"Our bracelets?" he questioned sliding it on, on his wrist.

"Yeah thought you might want it back" I shrugged my shoulders closing the box and placing it on my dresser.

"It's been six years, what makes you think I would want it back?" he asked.
Oh so he does remember how long it's been.

"I don't know some people want stuff back even though it's been years" I answered slipping the bracelet on.

"I guess" he muttered.

A knock sounded on the door and I sighed sitting on my bed and slouching down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 8.8K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...
145K 3.4K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
89 0 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...