(DISCONTINUED)Future Us Prich...

By MamaxLegendary

THIS 1ST COMEBACK STORY IS NOW DISCONTINUED RE-EDITED: THE DATE AND TIME FOR EACH CHAPTER IS BACK IN 2020! M... More

πŸ’œβ€WELCOME BACK!β€πŸ’œ
πŸ’œβ€Character and Story Setting IntroπŸ’œβ€
πŸ’œβ€Inside The Home of The Nelson-Jackson Household Housetour!πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ’œ
β€πŸ’œHouse Tour! Part 2!πŸ˜ƒπŸ’œβ€
Prologue: We Still Got It pt. 1 (🌸)
Ch 1: We Still Got It pt. 2 (πŸ‹)
Ch 2: Zendaya Nakia Nelson-Jackson LIVE! On Jimmy Kimmel! pt 1
Ch 3: Zendaya Nakia Nelson-Jackson LIVE! On Jimmy Kimmel! pt 2
Ch 4: Family Dinner and Quiet, Cuddle time with Husband
Ch 5: (CAUGHT!) + Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson on Jimmy Fallon! prt 1
Ch 6: (CAUGHT!) + Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson on Jimmy Fallon! prt 2
Ch 7: (CAUGHT!) + Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson on Jimmy Fallon! prt 3
Ch 8: (CAUGHT!) + Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson on Jimmy Fallon! prt 4
πŸ–ŠNotta chappies sowwy😚ONLY 4 my Prichael comeback readers! PLS READπŸ–Š
β€πŸ’œEvelyn Prince Nelson-Jackson's mini bedroom tour! + his new song Inside!πŸ’œβ€
PLS READ: πŸ–Šnotta chappies sowwy just an A/NπŸ€—πŸ–Š
PLS READ:πŸ–Šβ€πŸ’œNotta chappies! sowwyπŸ˜˜πŸ€— just an A/N!πŸ’œβ€πŸ–Š
πŸ–Šβ€πŸ’œAnother A/N! PLS READ THIS! VERY IMPORTANT!πŸ’œβ€πŸ–Š
Ch 9: Their 41st & Live on a Super Star Hostess prt 1 (πŸ‹)
Ch 10: Their 41st prt 2
Ch 11: Their 41st prt 3
πŸ–ŠNotta chappies! sowwy! 😘 just an A/N!πŸ€—πŸ–Š
πŸ–ŠNotta chappies sowwy!😘 just a A/N!πŸ€—πŸ–Š
Chs 12 + 13: Space Jam 2 Reunion (extended)
πŸ–ŠNotta chappies sowwy!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜š just an A/N!πŸ€—πŸ–Š
Ch 14: Space Jam 2 Reunion! prt 2 (extended) (πŸ‹)
Ch 15: The Beginning in the Calm before the Storm prt 1
Ch 16: The Beginning in the Calm before the Storm prt 2
Ch 18: The Phone Call...
Ch 19: Gone Too Soon
πŸ–ŠNotta chappies sowwy!😘 just an A/N!πŸ–Š
Ch 20: Celebration of Life prt 1
Ch 21: Celebration of Life prt 2
Ch 22: Celebration of Life prt 3
Ch 23: A 1K READS SPECIAL surprise performance!πŸŽ‰β€πŸ’œ
πŸ’œβ€Notta chappies Sowwy! just an A/N!β€πŸ’œ
πŸ’œβ€βœ¨NOTTA CHAPPIES SRRY: MY NEW PFP ACC!βœ¨β€πŸ’œ
Ch 24: Dearly Beloved...(πŸ‹πŸŒΈ)
Ch 25: We're Gathered here Today...(🌸)
πŸ’œβ€βœ¨Notta chappies! sowwy! A/N!βœ¨β€πŸ’œ
Ch 26: To Get through this thing called, Life...(🌸)
Ch 27: This Is It prt 1 (🌸) (+600 FOLLOWERS PARTY!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰)
Ch 28: This Is It prt 2 (🌸) [last prt] (FINALE) (+600 FOLLOWERS PARTY!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰)
Epilogue: Special (πŸŒΈβ€πŸ’œ)
πŸŽ‰πŸ’œβ€βœ¨2K READSSSS~?!πŸ˜­β€πŸ’œβœ¨πŸŽ‰
β€πŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ€§MY PRICHAEL COMEBACK JUST GOT PICKED 4 THE 2021 WATTYS AWARDS!πŸ˜­πŸ€§β€πŸ’œ
πŸ˜­β€πŸ’œβœ¨πŸŽ‰3.5K READSSSS~?!πŸ˜­β€πŸ’œβœ¨πŸŽ‰
β€πŸ’œVOLUME 2~!πŸ’œβ€

Ch 17: Shots in the Dark

148 4 24
By MamaxLegendary

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: heyy...! So i decided to update this one today too! and, 2 chapters on the same day in a row? Huh...😌💜❤ WARNINGS PLS READ BEFORE CONTINUING: MORE SADNESS AND MAJOR TRIGGERS...!😃 MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH... yaaaayy...!🙃💔🔫 p.s. we FINALLY get a Capprico 3rd POV chapter! Yaaay...?!😅

Enjoy... I guess...~🙁

~♡~

Date: same date from part 2
Somewhere in Hollywood inside Capprico's apartment house.
Time: night time

~

Inside his apartment, just entered Capprico after from recording session at work and was met with a small greeting by his younger brother, Evelyn's ex boyfriend, RaKiem cleaning up the dishes from previous night. "Oh! Hey!" He says kindly with a small, generous smile on his lips while wiping down a cleaned wet cup.

"Hey!" Capprico says back with a pursed smile as he flips his car and house keys in his hands with other backpacks in his left hand. He finally closes the door behind him once stepping in his apartment again. He then let's out a relieved sigh to finally be home once again and threw his backpacks on the velvet couch of the living room and walked over in the kitchen to put away his travel water bottle into the fridge.

He then turned around to face RaKiem whole watching him put away the dishes into their place. He then grabs him from his waist and steals him for a moment for a sweet kiss. Making RaKiem yelp a little once his lips was covered by the older man's. Once finishing their shared kiss of silence for a minute, Capprico then let's RaKiem apart to breathe.

"What's all this about, Cappi? Did something happened at work?" RaKiem asked softly once his right shoulder was heavy weighted by Capprico's head falling on top of it. His face covering his scent with his nose as he breathes out a tired sigh. "More like something DID happen at work today." Capprico says as he pulls out his phone from his pocket, unlocks it and pulls up a NEWS release page showing the younger man on his older sister's lip locking with that Holland boy she's been with all year this year.

RaKiem then reads the headline and sees their picture and then his eyes widen as he says a quiet, surprised "Oh...! Wow...!" And flicks his golden yellow eyes back up at the stressed out older man. He then lowers his phone down and grabs it from Capprico's hand and sets it down on the diner counter behind him. "Well, let's go in the living room and have you settled down. Yeah? We can have some dinner and an amazing make out afterwards and some cuddles and nice warm bath? How does that sound to you?" RaKiem offered the older man as he patiently and kindly waited for Capprico to answer. He then got a nod and a small smile.

RaKiem lastly, hums and approval nod and a small smile of his own as he gets up and lightly, pulls Capprico's right hand and arm in his hand as he leads them into the kitchen. Pushing off the backpacks that were thrown on the couch earlier and they both flopped down together. RaKiem on top of Capprico's lap, his arms and hands on both sides of the other man's face and his head. Holding the back of Capprico's head, lovingly while the two are now engaged in a hot make out like the two wanted. Capprico making the younger man moan sweetly in their opened mouth kiss. Their tongues welcoming each other. Capprico then grasped tightly onto RaKiem's plump and nice ass on his heavy crotch, making him giggle a little.

While two, now distracted by their hot make out, they didn't know that the front door of the apartment was bagging loudly by an unwanted visitor because the two had shut out the loud world once they engaged in a lip lock after being away from each other for so long. After... RaKiem's breakup with Capprico's said "abusive little brother".

Then, the apartment door had swooped open with quickness, entering Evelyn in the house, shouting out Capprico's name with anger before cutting himself off before he could see what was before his eyes. "Cap! Yo, Man! The Boatwright dude's pissed as fuck downstairs! He gonna rip off-!" He pauses in his steps as his entrance had interrupted Capprico and RaKiem breaking up their make out quickly but was already caught red handed too late.

"Yo! What THE FUCK, y'all?!" Evelyn then shouted as he took a step back after just catching his brother and his ex boyfriend, kissing on top of each other and pulling away from each other. The two, now shocked and gasped as both of their hands went up in defense. "What IN THE FUCK, bro?! FFFUUUCK!" Evelyn shouted angry as he pitched the bridge of his nose once leaning down as he looks away in disgust and hurt from what had just saw in his brother's apartment. "YOU JUST FUCKING PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME AGAIN, CAPPRICO!" Evelyn shouted again in a high raised voice after throwing up his hands in his frustration as Capprico then tried to calm his brother down as well as keeping RaKiem back behind him for safety as RaKiem was pleading Evelyn to please not get angry.

"Hey! Evelyn! Evelyn! We didn't hear you comin' in! We're sorry!" Capprico tried as he tried to grab at his little brother's arm but he was then pushed back strongly once he was cussed straight at his face and then was given a deathly glare at Capprico then at RaKiem. "You fucking ASSHOLES! NO! FUCK your sorry asses!" Evelyn yelled even more raged after he struck his left fist at his older brother's nose, making Capprico stagger and fell back on his ass on the living room carpet floor. "CAPPI!" RaKiem screamed in shocked fear as he ran up to the fallen older man to assist. Capprico then touched his two fingers on the running blood from his right nostril and looked back up with upset and shocked face at Evelyn once more as Evelyn was pacing around in front of the closed shut door that he slammed from keeping out of any nosy ears.

"What THE FUCK, EV?!" Capprico yelled back at him once wiping at his bloody nose now and gets up by the help from RaKiem as he continued keeping RaKiem back behind him from his brother. "YOU FUCKING deserved IT, ASSHOLE!" Evelyn yelled back at him with a pointing accused index finger at Capprico. "I KNOW! And I'm SORRY, alright?! Somebody had to be with your ex!" Capprico bites back at him once pointing at RaKiem from behind him who was still in fear for his and the two older men's lives. RaKiem's hands held tightly close to his chest with his rapid beating heart.

Evelyn took that as another offence and struck a punch at his brother's cheek this time. Capprico catching his fall by the couch behind him. RaKiem shrieked Evelyn's name as he tries to protect Capprico after witnessing another hit but covered his mouth with his hand. "Pleeeease don't start fighting...!" RaKiem quietly begged, trying not to shed any tears. But he was quickly told to shut his mouth by his upset and raged ex. Evelyn then, began his upset pacing while rubbing angrily at his face with his right hand.

"Evelyn. Please, just calm down!" Capprico tried once more but was rejected fast by a swift of his brother's right hand. "I don't wanna FUCKING HEAR IT!" Evelyn yelled in his rage as he takes a deep breath and pointed back his accusing index finger without looking up at his younger ex, RaKiem.

"I'm GONNA go to that motorcycle store with Boatwright and get the last papers signed! And YOUR ASS and YOU better have got the FUCK UP outta here! And you two are GONNA do it, SEPARATELY! I'm gonna have one of my bodyguards to come and watch you out. GOT IT?!" Evelyn shouted his last demand, mostly looking down at Capprico with his pointing finger still on him and started to stubbornly ignore his older brother's pleads to not go to the motorcycle dealership with the man downstairs.

Evelyn then pushed his brother back away from him as he had angrily walked out the apartment by slamming the door shut behind him. Leaving the two men calling out after his name. "EV! Ev WAIT, bro!" Capprico tried the last time but before he could run out the door to follow his brother from behind, he quickly turned back towards a pleading and scared RaKiem, who was trying to tell him to please be careful. Capprico grabbed both RaKiem's hands to join in with his and kisses the tips of their knuckles. He then lays his right hand to cup RaKiem's right cheek gently to make the younger, scared man look up in his eyes.

"Hey, hey! It's gonna be fine! Alright? I'll take care of this! I'll be back! I promise, baby!" Capprico says softly after leaning in to kiss RaKiem's forehead. RaKiem then watches Capprico rush to the front door and before he walks out the apartment. "Just, STAY HERE, please...!" Capprico pleaded at the younger man with a reassuring gesture of his hand and RaKiem closes his eyes and nods quickly at his plead as he then says carefully, "Just please bring both of you back! Tell him I'm sorry!" RaKiem quietly begged as he clutches his promise necklace that he still wears around his neck that Evelyn had once gifted him when they were dating three years ago.

He watches Capprico nod and hearing him promise on more time before he reminded him to stay where he was and he finally walked out the door with rubbing at his face after shutting the door behind him.

~

Outside

~

Once Capprico had rushed downstairs of the apartment building, following where his angry and upset brother had ran off outside. He then made it to the exit door, throwing it open out of his way as he looks to his left and right side of a clear street, seeing from in his front view from afar, finally catching sight of his brother, Evelyn talking to the Boatwright dude he mentioned about over the phone before he got home. "EV! Evelyn!" Capprico yelled to get the other men's attention and watching the two running back inside Evelyn's dark blue muscle mustang car, trying to run away from Capprico. "NO! YOU STAY THE HELL outta my fucking business, Cappri! You had yo chance! GO BACK to my ex! Y'all can go FUCK OFF!" He heard Evelyn's shout once more with throwing pointing index finger and giving his older brother a last, angry stare before rushing into the drivers seat, shutting the car door behind him. Boatwright following his movement in the passengers seat.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO RAKIEM, RIGHT NOW?!" Capprico yelled before hearing the car's engine started and growled as his answer. "HE'S HURTING, AND LONELY BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS! Do you REALLY wanna leave RaKiem back behind from you like this, FOREVER?!" Capprico shouts back then but didn't get answer. Watching Capprico shake his head in disappointment from the right side of his eye. "Do you even wanna do THIS to X? Don't'chu even remember what had happened to JAHSEH-?!"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PUT MY DEAD EX AS YOUR EXCUSE, CAPPRI!" Shouted Evelyn with venom in his voice as Boatwright leaned back from out of view away from the siblings arguement. He then points a threatening finger back at him. "YOU DON'T SAY HIS NAME!"

But then Evelyn had heard his older brother cuss him out calling him an asshole and rolls up Boatwright's car window. "YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK! JUST TAKE CARE OF HIM FOR ME! Like I said, DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW ME, Cappri!" And that was his final words to his older brother before ripping his car off at full speed without saying anything else.

Boatwright then gave Capprico a sickening, but sorry smirk after driving off with his little brother. Capprico watches them drive off with speed as Capprico tries shouting out his brother's name the last time but he was gone.

"FUUUCK!" Capprico screamed after stomping his feet on the concrete side walk and ran back inside the apartment building to get to his phone to attempt to call his brother for him to listen.

~

Behind the L.A. motorcycle dealership store

~

After slowing down from driving off in speed away from his older brother, Evelyn then parked the car but didn't turn off the engine as he grabs his black mask. "A'ight, I'm gonna go inside the store and sign the guy's papers. You stay in the car and wait. I'll be back a bit. Keep an eye out." Evelyn commanded Boatwright afterwards and Boatwright then nodded once rubbing his chin and licking his lips as he clutches something solid and tight, hidden from his left pocket near his crotch. "Yeah, I will, I will... you can trust me. Go." Boatwright said, lying through his teeth after lifting his chin towards the bright gas station light of the motorcycle store. He leaned in on his side of the car window seal and watched the little fool walk off into the store through the car windshield.

After some time of remeeting with the motorcycle store manager that ran the place, Boatwright then watches Evelyn through the front car windshield, holding and hiding his black gun already loaded with three bullets inside. The same three bullets that shot and killed the late rapper, XXXTENTACION. Evelyn's ex boyfriend before Evelyn even met the sweetest man, RaKeim back in Pride month 2016. Evelyn had met RaKiem in early 2017 before breaking up with Jahseh after finding out that Jay (a nickname from Evelyn when they were dating) was sneaking in coke (cocaine) from his gang friends when he was a bad boy. And when that year 2018 had X met with Fate that time. Now, it's Boatwright's last job from his worshipper. To take another innocent man's life once more and end his quickly to fulfill his wishes to be with his worshipper. By destroying a little piece of the Nelson-Jackson family. Because they owned his father ALOT of money back in the day that they never gave in return to his family's rights. Even though his damned daddy is under 6 ft ground with his own headstone next to his momma.

Once he watches Evelyn give the motorcycle store manager a big bro shake and a man hug, he then waved his two fingers a goodbye after hearing him loud and clear a kind, "You take care, man!" Then walking back to his car that Boaghtwright was sitting in with approved papers holding onto his right hand. He grabs his car keys after stopping in front of his driver's seat side and unlocking the car door. "Alright! We got 'em done!" Evelyn says in excitement after fist pumping.

The world's time had stopped quickly from spinning it's axis once Evelyn had caught the evil, dirty smirk rubbed up on Boatwright's face with his lifted up chin. His eyebrows arched slowly in confusion as he then saw a gun pointing straight at his chest and his eyes go wide, eyebrows up, all shocked and unalarmed before he could even shout out "FUCK! NOOO MAN! DON-!" Then...

Bang bang!

There were two, loud and half deafening gunshots were heard from Boatwright's barrel of his gun that had been released. After watching the fool crumble down on his knees, he watches his body fell back by the quick and powerful bullets that went in his chest.

Boatwright then quickly climbs out of his car seat and runs over to where the Nelson-Jackson kid had fell to and lifts his gun back up but on Evelyn's right side of his head again as he hears small, little pleading whispers from Evelyn. Begging him silently to stop. But, the other, taller man ignored with his still evil smirk on his face.

"Have fun meeting your dead ex boyfriend that I was the one who killed, Nelson-Jackson." Boatwright laughed after he spat the kid's last name as he readied his gun once more as he saw the kid's eyes go wide with rage and fear as they were filled with angry formed tears as Evelyn was cut off abruptly from cussin' out at the murderer who killed his dead ex boyfriend, "YOU FUCKING... BIT-!" Then...

BANG! Right in the right side of Evelyn's head and not at his skull. Letting his body drop dead in a second. Before the motorcycle store manager and other people could see what was going on after hearing loud bangs, Boatwright then ran towards the kid's body to pick up his car keys, ran right back into the driver's seat side of the car, and sped off, disappearing into the highway. Leaving poor Evelyn's bleeding body on the parking lot ground.

~

After hearing what sounded like three gunshots heard from outside the parking lot of the motorcycle dealership, the manager then ran out in a frenzy after cursing under his breath to see what the hell just happened. He left the store building, running towards where he heard the gunshots. His eyes looking out at the streets but no sign of the gun holder and they finally looked down at Evelyn's helpless, bleeding body as there was already a medium amount of blood spreading out, soaking from under his hair and clothes. The older man then cusses under his breath again. "Oh shit...!" The older man quickly kneeled down on close to Evelyn's body as he presses a hand for pressure down on Evelyn's wounded bullet holes. Trying his best not to let any blood come out "Hold on Mr. Nelson-Jackson! Mr. Nelson-Jackson! Can you hear me?!" The man shouted while holding his leaking head and hovering over Evelyn's painful, gasping lips as he began choking on air. His eyelids struggling to open.

Evelyn was now whispering something but the older man couldn't hear so he leaned his left hear forward to hear what the poor kid was saying in pain under the pool of his blood. "Sir...?!" The older man breathed with scaredness in his voice. Evelyn hissed as he turned his eyes towards the manager as he whispers back to him that made the manager's heart drop and his eyes widen even bigger than his shock on his face. "...T- Tell... Tell m- my pap-!" Evelyn coughed out blood and tries to continue his last words to the witness. "My Papa and my dad...! Pl-please...!" Bloody tears form around his watery red eyes. "...I'm so... so- Sorry...!" Evelyn cried his last words as he stirred his head back to the left on the concrete and the wailing of sirens of the ambulance came as soon as they could.

~♡~

A/N: scream at me in the comments again, go ahead🙂 y'know ya want too!🙃💔🔫 stay tuned in for chapter 18 guys! Looks like y'all are gonna have tah rip out y'alls hearts out since I already broke them! 🙃❤💜

With love,

NadaPrinceSnape

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
10.3K 727 20
#2 in PROGRESSIVE (October, 2020) #3 in OPENMINDED (October, 2020) #8 in ANUPRE (October, 2020) A re-imagination of AnuPre's star crossed love story...
39.8K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...