Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Yan...

By crazysie

The boys at Shinganshina High School seem nice enough. But unbeknownst to you, they're falling...one by one... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

1.4K 43 61
By crazysie

TIME FOR A DAY WITH EREN, MIKASA, AND ARMIN! Gosh I love writing! I need to stop!
Three updates in one day? I should have saved it for tomorrow, but I have so many plans for future books...
There may not be an update tomorrow, then. That's the only way.
What am I talking about? There'll probably be an update tomorrow anyways.
Sorry, I'm delirious from little sleep.
Thank you for 6,000 reads with 1,000 readers!
WARNING for suggestive content. VERY Suggestive content. No worse than what is already in this book.

Tell me how you're sleeping easy...

MORNING
Eren woke up, wincing. Sleeping on the hard ground wasn't exactly fun, but he couldn't return to his home any time soon. The cops had swarmed around his house hours after he had attempted to forcibly take his sweetheart. His folks had been kind but apologetic to the police.
They didn't believe their precious son had done that to an innocent girl.

As far as they knew, Eren wasn't even that interested in girls yet, much less obsessed with one.
"My sweet boy, attack a girl?" Eren's mother gasped. "I think you've got the wrong Eren."
Eren's father had demanded that the cops leave, outraged and stubbornly protesting his son's innocence.

Sorry, Dad, it's true. Eren smirked. He loved his parents, but he had resolved long ago that if they got in his way, he would kill them.

Not that he had to any time soon.

He'd be taking his sweetheart and running away with her. He had chosen to assault her AFTER he had gotten his driver's license. Not that NOT having a license would stop him from hotwiring a car and driving it around.

Right now, he lived in a dark alleyway. Alone.

Left with his thoughts of his precious (Y/N).

AFTERNOON
Eren fished around in the garbage can of the buffet he lived near. It was a disgusting way to live, but using the money he had stolen from his parents was out of the option until (Y/N) came along. Then, they would be able to use the thousands he had procured from his richer parents to buy a house in another country.

He knew you liked (Favorite Country) a lot, thanks to his ex-friend Armin. Ex because, he assumed, he had lost all of his friends with his latest stunt.

He shoved a piece of pie in his mouth. Not the healthiest, but delicious. He'd heard from Sasha (Y/N)'s cooking was stupendous. Maybe he'd have to try it sometime.

He could picture her smiling self cooking for him and their kids. They'd have maybe two or three kids...Hopefully a boy and a girl...Yes, that would be perfect.

Unless of course, she wanted more kids. Then he could have more. He'd sure as heck have fun trying.

EVENING
Eren lay in his makeshift bed (some ratty clothing) and fell asleep. His mind was plagued with dreams about her.

Memories. When he'd first met her at lunch, when he'd made a fool of himself by being weird. Each day you spent with him...That party where he'd come so close...

Ah~ His breath came out in short gasps. He rolled from side to side, thrashing wildly. Then, silence and calm. 

He woke up and swore. Well, there went his makeshift blanket. It was soaked in sweat and...other things...

He wanted her so badly. Every inch of his body ached to squeeze her hips and watch her struggle as he told her exactly what he planned to do with her.

That. That is what he wanted.

Was that so bad?

MORNING
"Morning, Mom, Dad." Mikasa said, stone-faced as always. He noticed his parents had been rather quiet lately...ever since the incident.

"Are you sure Eren..."

"Yes, Mom." An edge was added to Mikasa's tone. Normally, their parents believed Mikasa without a thought the other way. However, normally, Mikasa wasn't pitted against Eren.

Mikasa's mom did not want to believe one of her sons had almost raped a girl. That he would have raped her if he was given a chance.

Mikasa believed it. It's what he would do, after all.

He and Eren had acknowledged each other's crush on (Y/N). Mikasa didn't think Eren's crush was out of control, much like Mikasa's was.

Mikasa trudged upstairs to grab his bookbag, stopping to pull a picture of the (hair color)-haired girl from under his pillow and to say, "I'll protect you, (Y/N). No matter what."

He smirked darkly. "Especially from my lustful brother and that other stalker of yours."

Not that Mikasa knew exactly who the other person who followed (Y/N) home was. He merely knew there was someone else. And that thought angered him.

However, he was fairly calm. He would be there for her if she needed him. If that stalker became anything less than harmless, Mikasa would rip him limb from limb.

AFTERNOON
Mikasa chewed his lunch slowly, watching (Y/N)'s every move. He surveyed her body. Was her soft (skin color) skin bruised or cut from Eren's rough treatment? Did she show any sign of mistreatment from her parents or that excuse of a friend Stacy?

No. She was perfect. (Y/N) would always be perfect. Mikasa would always be filled with an overwhelming urge to protect her.

"Mikasa! Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked kindly.

Mikasa startled at the sound of his name coming from those plump lips of hers. "Huh?"
"I asked if you were okay? You seem more quiet than usual." (Y/N) pointed out. 

Mikasa blushed lightly. She was worried? About him? She was the one that needed protecting, not him.

"I'm fine." Mikasa said, stoic mode on fully.

(Y/N) nodded, looking unsure.

EVENING
Mikasa stalked his prey. Well, he stalked his love, that was for sure. He trudged through the bushes, watching her walk home with Stacy. He was careful not to make a single sound.

Once she arrived home, he watched her walk up to her room and turn on the TV. He found a comfortable spot in a bush that gave him a good view of her window. He was waiting for something else...

Crunch crunch...

Heavy footsteps sounded. It was a sound that became familiar to Mikasa after weeks of hearing it each night.

Her other stalker had arrived. Mikasa watched the all-black figure stop inches from him. Cursing inwardly, Mikasa needed to act. If he was found, he was not wearing a mask like the unknown figure.

Disguising his voice to be much deeper than it actually was, Mikasa yelled out, "HEY!"

Jumping a mile, the masked figure turned on his heel and ran. Mikasa groaned and threw himself to the ground as a certain girl looked out the window, peering down at the bushes underneath her. Thankfully, she shrugged after a moment and disappeared, watching her TV once again.

That was close.

MORNING
"Armin, wake up! It's time for school!" Armin's dad yelled up the stairs.

Armin groaned and opened his eyes, snuggling closer to the (favorite color) sweatshirt and inhaling deeply.

She had just been about to say "I do!"!

Armin gathered up the few things he had of hers, eyes settling on the (favorite color) notebook. There were only a few more sections of the notebook to read. He needed the real thing. And soon.
Dear Journal,

Stacy and I went to the park today. I decided to write about this because it's her last day with me in Japan. Tomorrow, her and I return to America. Home.

We played on the swings and the seesaw. I think the seesaw was the most fun. I don't usually have someone with me to play on that.

"Awwh." Armin cooed. He could tell this was a early entry because of your childish writing and the fact that it was your semester in Japan. You seemed to be about ten at the time. "I wished I had known you back then. You're such a mystery, your present, past, and future."

AFTERNOON
"It was nice of you to lend me this book, Armin! It looks really interesting." (Y/N) smiled at Armin, causing him to sweat.

"Uhh, no problem!" Armin replied. Then, teasingly, he added, "And what do you give me for collateral?"

"Oh!" (Y/N) took it seriously. She pulled her copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone out of her bag. "This!" 

"I was just joking!" Armin gasped.

"Maybe so, but..." (Y/N) giggled, sending Armin's heart aflutter, "You said you'd never read this series. It's really good. I think you'll enjoy the writing style."

"Anything you enjoy, I will." Armin whispered, clutching the still-warm book to his chest.

"What's that?" (Y/N) asked curiously. "What did you say?"

"Nothing!" Arming squealed.

EVENING
Armin whimpered with pleasure as he inhaled the panties he had stolen from her all those months ago. He closed his eyes, "So that's what a woman smells like. Unhhh, (Y/N)!"
He picked up the pace, his hips twitching as he reached his height. 

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

He released, tears running down his face.

"What a shame that wasn't inside you." He crooned, addressing to the panties's owner who, thankfully, was many miles away. "What a shame indeed...

                                                                                                                  ...How you're only thinking of yourself​​​​​​

I'm so dirty. Someone kill me.
Anyway...Still innocent and....well....
YAY!
I'm so tired. Someone please get me some caffeine.
Or some milk.
Yes, milk.
I'm going to laugh and cry reading this later. Hope to goodness I didn't make a ton of mistakes. How do I write this with a straight, unblushing face?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 499 27
when Levi is a werewolf and likes to be alone until he is forced to save a dumb woman (in his opinion) from some other were monsters...he never expec...
12K 298 31
After getting hired at a Mental Hospital (Shingeki Hospital), you have seven different patients that you must look after. They all have different nee...
243K 6.3K 18
Thank you for 235k!! **This is very old and cringey. Read at your own risk** "Still an awesome book." -Sferyal
130K 3.8K 24
Y/N move school because she always gets bullied. Everything has been fine in a new school till one day...Y/N eyes shines went she meet this person ru...