🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

Da brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... Altro

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 13 - Lost and Found

1.1K 51 2
Da brownboiiii

.

Adraniel's Pov:

" Please forgive me." He said and I looker into his tearful eyes. Before I could really get in terms of what he was saying or trying to do he pushed me away and I felt like I was being pushed out of a barrier cause he and the property was there but suddenly it all had disappeared.

My face morphed into one of shock and I flew forward and here and there trying to find it.

I tried calling him. I shouted out his name but just in a blink of an eye everything was gone.

I finally got what he meant by all the things he was saying.

He had freed me.
That's wasn't much shocking but the
' I'm Falling for you Adraniel and I don't wanna stop falling.' is what made my heart do weird twist in my chest.

I remembered what they said , that No angel can penetrate their barrier of protection on their lairs.

A gust of wind had pushed me away towards the city area.
He had freed me. He wanted me to go away?

I looked back at the city and then at the place the mansion was supposed to be.
Just like that , after months he finally lets me go after telling me he's sorry and ue regrets and that he is in love with me.
I flapped my wings and flew away.

As I kept flying high in the sky ,his words rang in my mind.

'if you love someone you set them free'

The reality hit me like a truck, I was free. I was free to go. I was finally free and I can leave . I have never been so happy yet so sad at the same time. Was he really letting me go?

I think it was good luck that I had kissed Ghouls and Gigi's head and flew out of the window.

It was sad that I had to leave them but I had to. I didn't belong here. I'm sure I heard Ghoul's howl. I flew higher and as far as away from here.

I was free to go home.
I suddenly felt delighted and aimed staight towards heaven. I kept flying higher and higher , the moonlight shining on my wings.
Just as I was about to fly above the clouds and reach to Heavens doors , a weird pain shot in my chest.

It wasn't anything physical , it was an emotional pain which felt like physically my heart was ripped out of my chest.
I circled in rounds confused. I was free why the hesitation? I could go to heaven, my home so why this pain? Why was I feeling sad.

I sat on a cloud and stared at the big cloud , if I would cross it I'll be in back in heaven.
But then I remembered and I realised why I was hesitant.

It has been 7 months. And 13 months in total since I had left heaven.
In those first 6 months no one, except Elijah had visited me or talked to me.
Even Elijah's visits were shortened because my father had put restrictions.

Even when I was down here I could feel my mother's stare, I could feel my siblings as if they were around me and I could practically hang out with Elijah whenever he sneaked here. But I could never feel my father's gaze or even sense his presence.

He had completely given up on me. Hadn't he? How could a father be so cruel to his own offspring and that too towards only one .
I hesitated , if I were to go back to heaven he would castrate me out again.

A weird giggle , no a small melodic hell like sound echoed around me and I looked here and there to find it.

I found nothing or that's what I thought because I heard It again and this time. A cool breeze wafted over me.

I saw a small white pigeon and as it came close to me I frowned in confusion.

Are pigeons supposed to be here at this height.
But as it came closer to me I realised who it was.

"Gabriel?" I called out and the Pigeon flew and landed on my shoulder.

Suddenly a mental connection was made between me and the Pigeon and I remembered the encounter I had with my ancestor brother's when I was unconscious.

Gabriel started talking to me in my mind. His voice was always melodic , all of their voices were melodic.

" I come bearing a message for you Adraniel. Michael says you cant come back to heaven yet. The time will come soon but it's not now. You have to go back to your human friend. Make sure the news of your return shouldn't reach the ears of th king. You have our blessings." Was all he said and dissappeared.

I sat there in confusion and thought about it. If I were to go back father would castrate me but on what grounds that I returned back after being kidnapped........
Wait a minute.
He'd accuse me of treason saying I met with demons despite his warning.

I have to keep a cover.

I decided it was best to go back to Eleanor's. I believe I'm not really ready to go back to heaven yet. I have been really confused regarding Lucien and all this shit happening around.

The cold breeze blew through my white feathers and I soared high in sky enjoying it.
The moon shined making my wings shine as I flew above the familiar city.

I flapped my wings and slowly landed on the balcony of our shared apartment.
I peeked inside and saw she sat there with ice cream tub.
She was extremely tired and worn out I could tell by seeing her. Her face was filled with worry and she had dark circles. It appeared she wasn't sleeping properly. I could see at the back there was a board with lots of clues and pictures. She was worried about me and put her efforts in trying to find me.
I wiped the tears of happiness as I saw her. God I love her so much.

I slowly entered the apartment and she didn't notice me. She was busy watching bridgerton. She was eating from a tub of ice cream . Does she even notice my presence?

" Do we have more of it?" I asked entering and sitting beside her as she was busy eating.

"In the fridge dumbass!" She grumbled looking back at the Netflix.

I stood up and went to kitchen , I stopped myself from giggling but I felt bad she was so stressed she didn't even realise I was back.

I took another tub and sat beside her.

"What are we watching?" I asked her

"It's Bridgerton. Can't you see Adraniel." She stopped eating and dropped her spoon and the tub.

She turned towards me and stared at me with many emotions. Shock, disbelief, happiness.

"Adraniel ? ADRANIEL?!!!" she jumped on me and hugged me tightly.
I laughed and picked her up .
She started sobbing and buried herself into me.

"I thou- bar- yo- demo- kidn- scary - elij- you- me - ice cream - spoon!" She sobbed and rambled utter bullshit hiccuping.

" I'm back Eleanor , I'm back. Calm down please !" She did and hugged me again.

" Im so happy to see you Addy!" She cried and I did too.

"Me too Eleanor I missed you but now I'm back!" I said.

She didn't stop crying and fell asleep. I picked her up and put her in her bed and then went to sleep in my room. My room was untouched, just the way I had left.

After months I had slept in my bed and the sleep was definitely good.

Next morning I woke up earlier than her and started making breakfast.
I heard footsteps and a sleepy elle walked in.

"Elijah , I met Addy in dream an- Adraniel !" She jumped on me again.

"It wasn't a dream dummy!" I said as I made her favourite pancakes.

"It's been seven months Adraniel. Seven months. Where were you ? What happened?" She asked looking concerned.

I sighed , I obviously have to tell her every detail. She would never judge and I knew and she was a human who knew me inside out so I could only talk to her regarding this.

" First eat then I'll tell everything okay?" I asked and she nodded.
I served us and she moaned as she took the first bite.

"I missed your heavenly cooking! Oh I have to tell Elijah!" She suddenly pulled out her phone.

" No wait not yet!"I said and she raised a brow in confusion.

" Why ?!"she asked skeptically.

" Hear me and then you'll know why?!" I said.

After we were done , we both sat on the couch , curtains and doors closed, hot chocolate in our hands , in those fuzzy and fluffy blankets and air conditioning at the lowest temperature.

I told her everything from the beginning to the end. How I met him and talked to him and then how he took me. She was not happy when I came towards the torture things , I tried to explain why he did but even I could only answer few thing myself. I told her about the things we did and she was confused as hell.

"Why would he be a psycho at day and a loving man at night?" She asked.

"He is a demon. Demons aren't supposed to feel emotions. So he was scared ,angry but also guilty . Stupid reason for a human but coming from a demon sounds fair." I said.

"Not fair Adraniel. Not fair at all." She said frowning. I continued the story and she was damn pissed, angry and was crying by then end of Luke fiasco.

"And he did nothing?!" She blowed up in rage.

I told her the part where he pushed me out of the barrier .
"He said both of my abusers will be punished. That means Luke has something worse coming for him but my another abuser, Lucien himself. I have no idea. " I explained.

Over all her expression were mixed, anger , rage, pity , sympathy, happy, sad and annoyance.

"I was this close to heaven Elle, but something stopped me. I don't know. But regardless of that I wanted to go back to heaven but Gabriel said I can't come back yet and I can't let my father know I'm back. He'll accuse me of treason. It's best if I remain here on earth and hidden by him. " I explained.

"But why?" She asked tilting her head in confusion.

"I believe something wrong with my father. He's changed a lot. I think the archangels know it" I said.

"You know what's another weird part. I'm only away from him for about a few hours and I can't stop thinking about him. He , I and even others had this theory that like many supernatural creatures have their soulmates, him and I.

We are our other halfs. And even after what he did, I would sit in his own house and expect him to Apologise to me.
He tried to talk me once and I wasn't in a nice mood that day. I showed him wings and told him that he was responsible for the damage on it." I said and she gasped.

"What happened to your wings?! Show me!" She asked and I showed her.

"The lower set was gone when the first time he abused me. That's is weird cause they are my wings and only I can control them but weird thing, he can to." I said.

"That son of a bitch!" She yelled out in anger.

"You know when I showed him this I was annoyed and I hoped he will leave but I also hoped he'd do something , Apologise maybe? But he broke down then and there and ran away. Later he didn't approach me and I was sure that he didn't care. I talked to his elder brother William that I was going to leave. That was yesterday. He came to me , he apologized and apologized till he was about to cry. Which is weird seeing him cry. It was something,very vulnerable about that, seeing him cry. Then he asked me to come fly with him and when he opened his wings what I saw made my heart skip a beat.

He had removed his own set of lower wings . I asked him why he did it but he kept saying it was nothing." I told her.

"That seems quite obsessive." She remarked.

"It does but anyway he brought me to the edge and then said lots of things and stuff and then kissed me and pushed me out of the barrier. I felt so happy yet so sad." I told her.

"The last thing he said was he was falling in love with me and that's what sent weird tingles all over my body . I think Maybe it's true. We're soulmates or like that. The archangels did say something like that but I don't remember anything they said. Only that the did mentioned something regarding this." I told her.

" Dont tell me you love him even after all he did"She asked.

"I- I don't know. Maybe I do and I don't feel bad about it. Something inside me makes me think maybe this was the purpose I was sent here. Or maybe this is how I was to find myself. I was here to find the meaning of love , it wasn't stated how I was to find it." I said.

"That's kind of bullshit but it does makes sense. It's like that saying, you can love your own demon." She stated.

"He's your demon. "She added and gave me a weird stare.

"My demon." I added and we burst out laughing.

Our humour was broken.

" No shit but what am I supposed to do?
Angel and demons-"

" Stop right there, you know that's bulshit. You can love whoever you want and shit. The human thing you know? You are the angel of love and for the first time you fell in love with someone for their soul not for their money or looks. You fell for him despite who he is and what he is. It kinda defines you. Aren't love angels supposed to be blind and shit ? See I don't like the idea of you and him together but if you say you're destined to be together. I don't think I can or anyone can do anything about it. "she explained.

" I know and it is scary." I mumbled like a child.

" It's going to be just ok baby , Take your time relax and think and then when you are done and prepared, you go see him ! I bet he is as miserable as you! " She cheered me. And I kind of felt better.

"But that doesn't means I'm not angry at him. If I see him I'll break his man parts " she growled .

"Sure to ahead. " I shrugged .

" What about Elijah? "I asked.

" He is your best friend and guardian ,he will obviously oppose it first , then give you a long lecture and then you'll give him puppy eyes and he will be ok."I grinned.

" You know me too well!"I said

" What else do you expect?"she scoffed.

I spent the upcoming week trying to get my life back. Surprisingly is as given my job back without any problems and everyone welcomed me with open arms.

I tried meditating , healing and calming myself. It helped a lot. My mind was clear and I was gaining my decision making ability back. My will was getting stronger and I was trying to get back to my old self.

I was having a normal day when I felt the weirdest thing.
I felt as if everything suddenly lost colour, everything felt depressing. I can't help but feel like Lucien died or something. My mental health that I have been working on went to shit in a blink of an eye.

It went so worse that I felt like dying would help me escape this feeling and I'll be back in heaven feeling happy and satisfied. Eleanor had snatched the knife away from my hand that I was using to cut vegetables.

I would sulk around and stare at the sky thinking what he was doing? What was everyone doing?

She told me few days back , an orgy accidentally took place here in the mall and I knew who was behind it. Then few people died and I felt bad knowing his powers were messing up.

One day Eleanor came back all stiff and shit and I could smell and feel Lucien around her. She met him and wasn't telling me what they talked . I knew it was Lucien.

Just two days after that I left Eleanor a letter and flew away.

I'm gonna look for myself. Don't worry. And I know you met him and I'm not angry at you. Just take care of yourself, love Adraniel

I had written in the letter. I don't know how long it will take me but I wanted to find answers.

It's been two weeks since I had left Lucien's place.
And I seriously wanted to get away from everything.

I flew away and went to Rome, I spent my reading books trying to find any answers.
I then went to Himalayas hoping to find peace and serenity in the beauty of the mountains and I did.

I meditated, I calmed down and healed myself. By the end of the week I came to a conclusion that I was too Falling for him too.

It was going to be my decision now. Whether I should go back to him or not. It will depend on me and him how our dynamics will work. How we will work but if he's my other half and if he's my destiny then I don't need to worry.
We'll be alright.

I had went back home and Eleanor was pissed because I left without saying.

I apologised and told her the reason I did. She was ok with it.

"But atleast tell me if yoire going to meditate all the ay to Himalayas next time."she was being sarcastic.

"Sure." I laughed it off.

I tried to go back to the place where the property was but I couldn't find it.
I knew if I were to go in I either have to ask any one of the sins to take me in.

I need one of them to take me in.
Who will? And as if luck was on my side , I heard a car coming towards the forest.

I frowned, why would someone come so deep in the forest? Unless, unless they lived here.

I recognised the car as Sebastian.
Oh heavens .

I jumped in front of his car and he halted .

"Damn you idiot. I could have just hit you!" He said rolling down the window.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you." I said and sat on his car.

" What can I help you with?" He asked.

"I wanna go in. I cant get in." I told him.

"Nice. Finally decided to come back to Luci wuci?" He asked and I blushed.

"Yes ." I smiled.

"Good. I'm tired of him sulking around. That day I tried to look sexy but he brushed me off. Like didn't even see my efforts of seducing him." He whined and I can't help but laugh .

"If by seducing you mean you were lazying around on his bed naked then it's not seduction." I laughed.

"Oh come on." He whined.

"But it's nice you're back.. Lucien doesn't even comes out of his room. He sulks and works all day. He cries himself to sleep , he has alcohol addiction. You know after a week he found Luke and he tortured him the same way Luke did to you. I think he killed him. Then Lucien burned down his entire basement while was still there. He said he killed his old self and he no longer required him." He told me and I realised why I felt the weird feeling back then. Lucien was dead for a few hours.

"So you wanna come in now?" He asked.

"No no. I have things to pack. Give me your number and I'll call you . " I said and he pulled out his phone.

I saved my number on his phone and he rang me once.

"Call me between 11 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon. Then I'll be asleep till 7 . Then you can call me between 7 to 12. K?" He asked and I nodded.

He drove away and flew back to my apartment only to find Elijah waiting on the sofa.

Eleanor came out of the kitchen and pushed me to him. I glared at her and she just shrugged.

"Where. Were. You?" He asked dangerously and I gulped.

" Tell me everything now Adraniel! " He barked and I ended up telling him everything.

" I'm going to kill that bastard ! "He screamed. And I took his hand.

" I said the same thing!" Elle chipped in.

" Please Elijah I love him! "I pleaded.

" Your father will be furious ,Adraniel! "He warned.

" As if I care and he was the one who put me in this situation! Anyway you can't tell anyone in heaven I'm back. If my siblings or mother find out tell them to keep this news away from my father. Michael's orders. They think something is wrong with dad "I said and he frowned but nodded.

" I know and I have seen it. For weeks Emmanuel and a group of angels have tried to find you but your existence just disappeared from earth. They were worried but your father stopped all the things and put restrictions. As if he doesn't cares!"

" I know Elijah and that's why.

I don't want you to tell anyone about Lucien and I, but I just want your approval . I love him!"I pleaded giving him the best puppy eyes I could.

He sighed and nodded and I hugged him.

" How could I say no to you?"he said smiling and kissed my forehead. I glanced at Eleanor

" Told you so!"she smirked.

"But I still dont trust him. I don't know what you're doing and this might be a bad idea but if you think so then alright. the archangels won't side with you if they think you were doing anything wrong." He said and I smiled happily .
And then the three of us watched Netflix and enjoyed a nice dinner.

The next day I was at the mall with El when she took me to a shop We weren't supposed to go in all because she wanted a leather jeans.

"Cant you buy it online?!? Why are we in a sex shop?!" I asked embarrassed.

"Oh my god ! Addy look at it!" She squealed and pointed to a black Lacey panty and I just hid my face in my hands

I had wandered away from her and found myself looking into some beautiful collars off all designs.
This one that looked exactly like the collar Lucien made me wear it and I realised I had gotten used to it. It gave me a sense of belonging to him.

This one had small crystals on it and it had lustful written on it.

The collar was very beautiful. I would agree.

"Let's buy it!" Eleanor said coming beside me out of nowhere.

"Damn dont spook me"I whined.

" Whatever. But you told me he collared you and that collar takes away your remaining healing power but judging by this you like wearing it , feeling of belonging to him so why not have a normal collar? "She said and purchased it anyway.

I finally agreed after lots of pleading from her side. She was weird , a week ago she was totally against me and him and now she was here shipping us and simping for us.

Damn this girl.

We settled with a black collar with small metal hoops on it , that looked like the one he made me wear.
It was thin and like dogs collar. It had a small steel plate and it was comfortable to wear. The steel plate was surrounded by small diamonds and it looked beautiful.

They were writing names on it too.
" Can we write a name on it ?" I asked blushing and the cashier nodded.

"What would you like?" She asked smiling back.

" Little angel" I said blushing and she took my number and address she told us it would be delivered by tomorrow.
We could pay some advance and pay half later.
We shopped more and went back home.

I fell asleep the second I hit my bed.

The next day the collar came and I jumped around in excitement.

It had lustful written in it already and I added the little angel and it looked so good.

I had already talked to El , I was leaving to stay with Lucien.

"I will miss you." She said hugging me .

"I will too you know!" I said and hugged her.

"I will visit all the time and we can hangout whenever we want I'll bring Daniel and you could meet him!" I said and she smiled.

"Yeah the dick cutter!" She laughed and I flinched.

"Yep. Anyway bye Elle!" With that I flew out of the window to his estate with my bags of clothes and necessities in it.

I flew back to where the property was supposed to be and circled it.

It was 12:30 and I think Sebastian might be awake. I called him and he picked it up and groggily answered me.

"Angel boy? You outside? "He asked.

"Yeah I am and as usual can't see shit." I said and he snickered.

"You gotta enter from side. Let me check where you are. Oh right there you are I can see you." He said on the call.

"You can ?"I asked.

"Yep I can see outside but outsiders can't see inside. Anyway fly to your right and yes stop!" He said and I stopped after flying to my right a little.

I saw a red circle and an opening came in front of me.

It was like a bubble.

"Come inside." He said and through that I entered the barrier.

"Yo." He said as I landed on the balcony where he was standing.

"I - *yawn* am feeling very tired. You know. I wanna sleep actually." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Uh happens you're in my lair. Hit its weird cause it shouldn't affect you. You're an angel." He said.

"I don't have my angel powers." I said leaning into his shoulder.

He sighed and flicked my head and suddenly the wooziness was gone.

"Yeah I was just going to Lucien's. Everyone's there. He might make an appearance today."he said and I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Lucien comes down from his house once a week, only once. We all out our knowledge , stats and probability to decided which day it would be. And we came to conclusion that today he might." He said and I can't help but laugh.

They were really like goofy brothers together.

While Sebastian got ready and walked up to his mansion. I flew. Sebastian had his mansions at far end corner just like Lucien and he kept whining why it was so far away.

As I flew through their lairs, the different brothers would come out of their house and glance at me and smile back.

I decided I'll take a good look of Lucien's house while they went in.
I had came inside just in time for them to tell Me Lucien just went up.

I happily sneaked up like a kid and went to his room.
There was no one but the shower was running.
He was in the shower.

I looked around and the whole room looked so messy.
I was going to knock when I heard it. A moan.
I got curious and placed my ear on the door. Was he with someone? No wait.
He moaned again and this time it was my name he moaned. I blushed red.
Damn he was jerking hismelf while thinking of me.

I waited for him to be done but the shower never stopped running. I got concerned and placed my ear again in the door. Then I heard it.

A silent sob. My heart twisted and I felt my chest constricting.
I knocked on the door.

When he didn't answer I knocked again.

"Sebastian, go away!" He said hoarsely. He was crying there.

I knocked again and this time he replied back almost in a painfullyl crying voice.

"Just fucking go away!! Leave me alone!" He cried and I can't take it anymore. I twisted the door knob and entered.

He sat there naked in the tub crying. His head was hidden in his arms.

I touched his head and familiar shocks ran through my body.

I gently caressed his head and made him look up . I found myself staring into two beautiful pairs of dark painful grey eyes which have been sore and red from crying.

" You should not cry. You don't look pretty " I said and kissed his forehead.
He sat there shocked , flabbergasted actually. He still couldn't believe I was here.
A soft moan like whimper escaped from his lips from the feeling of the little kiss. New tears filled his eyes.

"Adraniel?" He asked and slowly touched my face as if he was scared that I'll be gone if he touches me.

"Lucien?" I asked him gently and tilted my head.

He took my hand and kept his head on it. Closing his eyes he hugged my hands tightly mumbling ' please tell it isn't some sick joke'. I really felt bad for him.

God he was miserable. I knew what he meant by when he said hai both abuser's will be punished. They both got punished accordingly.

Wait , did he pass out?
Shit.

"Um guys!! Guys!!!" I screamed and Pierce and Greyson came here.

"He passed out." I said and their cruel asses burst out laughing.

"Hey it's not funny! Help me!" I whined.

The two picked him up and dressed him before laying him on the bed.

I came down and left him to wake up on his own while I decided to make him something to eat. Something real.

They told me all he had was cereal this morning.

"Legit you all are sitting here. Don't you guys have things to do?" I asked.

"We do but the story of keeping up with Lucien keeps getting better." Pierce joked.

"You all are cruel." I said and they laughed it off.

"What do you expect angel boy?" Greyson asked me and I shook my head.

I was cutting kiwi and they kept stealing it.
I seriously was getting pissed because the next time Pierce picked it up I slammed the knife right between his fingers and he froze in his spot.

All of them did.

"I certainly didn't miss " I smiled back at them while they stared at me horrified.

"Damn!" Pierce said as he took out the knife.

"It's for him."I said and picked up the tray of fruit salad, orange juice and some yogurt.

When I reached his room I heard Lucien
crying out loud.
"Why? Why are you punishing me like this? What kind of sick twisted game are you playing with me?!" He was yelling .

Was he yelling it to god?

"Lucien?" I called out his name and he covered his face , crying and mumbling
"He's not here! He's not here! He's not here!"

I kept the plate on his bedside table and sat beside him.
I gently touched his arms and I felt the familiar sparks again.

"Who's not here?" I asked.

He removed his hands from his face and I saw his tear stained face and it made my heart wrench in weird pain.

"You." He whispered. And god he looked so adorable right now

"But I am. I am here." I replied smiling softly and then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"See ?" I asked and gave him a goofy smile.

Suddenly I was engulfed in warmth of his naked chest.

"You're here? You're here?! YOURE HERE!" he hugged me as tightly as he can and sat up with me in his arms.

He rocked me and cradled me close to his chest kissing my head again and again mumbling Apologies.

"I'm so sorry Adraniel. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me again." He said and I realised he was crying again.

"Hey hey hey calm down. Ok? And don't cry . I'm here now. I told you I'll never give up on you. How can I?" I asked him , taking his face in my hands and he just buried his face into my stomach.

Lucien's Pov:

I couldn't believe he was back. He was back , he was back, foe me.

" Umm Lucien you're kinda rubbing your face on my crotch? Doesn't matter? ok! It's awkward but anyway, yeah!"he rambled but I sighed in content and inhaled his sweet scent that I missed so much.

"Ok enough." He said and dove right into the bed along with me. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck and sighed in content.

He ran his nose up and down my neck and nuzzled my jaw stopping at my crook. He inhaled too much at a time and literally purred like a kitten.

"What are you doing love?" I asked amused and smiling at his adorableness.

" Smelling you ! You smell so delicious I wanna take as much as I can!" He mumbled in my neck and I didn't even know but he had started nibbling on my skin.

"And now what are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to see if you taste like how you smell." He mumbled.

"Do i?" I asked.

"You do." He replied and laid his head on my chest.

"You came back for me?" I asked caressing his head.

"Yes. Those three weeks were hell for me. God, at some point I thought I might just kill myself and go back to heaven but later Sebastian told me you burnt yourself alive saying 'i will burn my old self' and I figured that was the reason why I felt like that. It just proves that indeed we are each other's other half "he said looking into my eyes.

I leaned down and kissed his nose.

" I'm so happy to see you !"I said joyfully. I cant even contain my happiness.

" I'm glad cause if you weren't I would have just taken Ghoul and Gigi and would've ran away." he said smirking.

" Oh are you sure you're back here for me? Or them?" I asked amused.

"Oh shit is it obvious? Obviously you dummy." He said and bit my nipple.

"Oww! Bad doggu!" I softly slapped his head.

"Doggu? Do I look like a dog?"he asked.

"You do have a puppy face which is cute.," I said.
And then we both had stopped talking.

We were both stalling the actual shock of meeting agai.

" Why are you here really?"I couldn't help but ask. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" You didn't have any problem with kidnapping me and keeping me here forcefully now that I want to move in with you you ask me why am I here? Real classy Mr Castle!"he sassed.
My jaw dropped in shock.

" You are moving in with me?"I was baffled.

" Any problem?"he asked raising his one eyebrow.

" What no?!? I'm glad. Damn I'm so happy I could kiss you right now?!"I said out loud.

"Why don't you?" He said and suddenly time was frozen.

He slowly traced his fingertips on my lips.

" I missed these little pink things dominating my own" he whispered and looked up to stare at me.with starry eyes.

I turned us upside down and he didn't break eye contact.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked him.

"When have I ever stopped you?" He replied and I leaned down and took his soft lips into mine.

It reminded me of our first kiss.
I held his hands as sparks of electricity ran all through my body. I could feel the goosebumps rise as I kissed him softly enjoying and savouring every moment of it. The kiss was soft and passionate, no tongue just filled with love and longing.

As our lips parted we both opened our eyes and stared back at each other.

"You don't know how much I missed you." I said.

" So do I. These 3 weeks were hell for me. I. I couldn't stop thinking about you!
I couldn't focus on anything. Then suddenly the immense amount of sadness. I believe I still am not healed from all the trauma of whatever happened to me but not staying with you just added more pain to it.

Every night when nightmares of what happened would wake me up in cold sweat I'd wish that you were there beside me to hold me and tell me it's alright. It took a lot of meditation , self care and healing for me to finally come to this conclusion . That yes , Lucien Castle, I Adraniel Marshal , is also falling for you and I don't wanna stop falling." He confessed and I can't help but feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

" Same for me, love . It was heaven for me here! " He frowned at first but then realised and snickered.

"I don't mind, I really don't mind but if we're doing this from the scratch then shouldn't we do how humans do? Date , move in and then stuff. Do you think we might be moving fast?" I asked.

"About that. I need a cover. And what better place for an angel like me to hide here. "He told me and I sat up concerned.

"What ? Who're you hiding from?" I asked worriedly.

"My father. He had stopped all the scout teams from finding me. I believe my father wants me dead and if he knows I'm alive and coming back from a demon's lair. He'll call me names and humiliate me in a filled court and might just accuse me of treason and throw me out of heaven for good. Michael's order. He says I should lay low on earth while they investigate it." He told me and I frowned in confusion.

Why his father is doing this? Michael? How will his father castrate him out of heaven- oh shit! Oh no. Don't tell me.

"Who is your father Adraniel?" I asked fearing the answer.

"King Adiel ? Why do you ask?"he tilted his head in confusion as if it was nothing.

"Oh my devil , I'm fucked."I rolled my neck.

"You told me your name was Adraniel Marshal but you're the prince of heaven. You're Adraniel Adielson! Shit! If your father knows he'll really wage a war upon hell. Not that we care and we'll win it anyway but it will put a strain on human history." I rambled.

"Lucien. Lucien. Calm down . That's why I'm in Hiding. My father wants me dead I know for sure. He'll never risk the army for the sake of someone like me he wanted dead. He's probably rejoicing that I'm taken by demons if he knows that."Adraniel said bitterly and I hugged him.

"A demon that'll love you to no ends."I whispered in his ears and he smiled.

"Only Elijah knows that I'm here and Eleanor and the archangels, probably. They won't suggest me to stay down if they had any problem no will they?" Adraniel asked sprawling on the bed.

"Yeah. They won't. I'll protect you anyway." I said and shrugged.

" Wait Elijah as in your angel friend?" I asked.

"Yes he said he approves and is okay but wants to meet you in person so he can kick your balls. I think Eleanor did that part where she met you and came back home thinking she's discreet but I can smell your scent and feel your aura anywhere.

Anyway Elijah might come tomorrow, make sure you keep something to protect this little fella." He said patting my crotch . I blushed.
When did he become so confident? Not that I was complaining , it was nice.
I kissed him again and he removed himself from me.
I stood up and wore one of my sweatpants.

"Lucien I just wanted to say you really mean a lot to me and I know I broke my promise of never giving up on you when I left two weeks ago and I'm sorry." He said lowering his head in submission and I groaned.

"No baby you seriously deserved the time and space. When you were away from me the weeks were physically painful for me to survive.

I kept reminding myself that Adraniel isn't here with me because of my own mistakes and that's my punishment and I had to carry it for life. " I said lifting his chin.

"You thought I won't come back?" He asked.

"After what I put you through I was doubting myself and my faith. When you left that note at Eleanor I was sure that you had finally gone back to heaven. "I confessed.

"Thats why I'm sorry , I made you like I have given up on you."he said frowning.

"But you are standing here with me. And that proves that you haven't. And I'm happy and that's all I want." I.said and kissed his head.

"Oh one more thing, here take this!" He said handing me a black collar that had a lustful little angel written on it on a silver plate.
"Lucien's" was sewed at the back of the collar. I stared at the collar in surprise , shock and it baffled me to no end.

My heart puffed in pride at the thought of him wearing a collar that

"What is it baby boy?" I asked curiously and he blushed . I missed his blush.

"When you took that collar off I realised I liked being collared. The previous one gave me a safe feeling of belonging to you , obviously I can't wear it because of its magic blocking powers , so my friend suggested this to me and I thought why not? "He said and I kissed him again.

" You don't know how proud and happy you made me with that baby!"I said and kissed him again. And he giggled. I really can't get enough of kissing him.

" Please tie it around my neck , master!" He said emphasizing the word master.
It sent shivers down my spine.
I slowly took the collar and tied it around his neck.

I smiled at him.

"Let's tell others you are back!" I said excited.

"They know it already. Pierce and Greyson placed you in bed after you passed out in tub. Sebastian brought me here." He said and I nodded.

"Ok so let's show them the wonderful gift you had given me." I said and would have ran down like a child but was pulled back by Adraniel who put two fingers on the hem of my sweatpants and pulled back.

"Put a fucking shirt on, I know your brothers fuck anything that moves! And that includes you too" He growled possessively.

"Possessive much?" I teased.

He stood up on his Tippy toes and sucked on my neck. That took me by surprise cause I yelped in surprise and then moaned at the feeling of his lips.

I knew he gave me a hickey. He kept nipping on my neck and continued until he reached my ear.

" Pretty much. You are mine as much I'm yours!" He whispered and I growled /moaned at the same time.

" Who are you and where is the innocent Adraniel? "I groaned.

" You tainted him remember? "He winked and pulled me into a kiss again.

"I*kiss* just *kiss* can't *kiss* get *kiss*enough*kiss* of you." He said in between kisses and I blushed.

"Aww you look so cute blushing. Please blush often Lucien."he smiled and I hid my face. What was he doing to me already.

After wearing a t-shirt we both walked down with a collar of our own.
Much to everyone's surprise they cant believe I was already back to normal.

They eyed his collar and the hickey on my neck as him and I showed it to them proudly.

"He hasn't even settled and they have already started their kinky territorial games." Sebastian rolled his eyes and joked.

I felt good , he was not ashamed of belonging to me and neither was I.
Something about him was very strong.
As if a new flame had been ignited inside of him. I was happy that Adraniel was back but there was someone who was more delighted than I was.

Gigi and ghoul.

Ghoul licked every ounce of body within his reach on Adraniel and well gigi she wrapped herself around him and refused to leave, hissing at anyone who tried to part those two away.

I never understood why they did it and what dynamic they had but the two probably loved him.

Adraniel had settled quickly into our lives earlier and for him to come back again after weeks didn't make much difference.

He had already planned the day and since everyone was here and William and Daniel just arriving, made out plans secured.

Adraniel was good , no excellent in cooking . He and Gaston handled the kitchen and prepared snacks.

We spent all day lazying around the couch in the theatre room cuddling and watching movies.
Adraniel had made a full use of the small bar I had and server everyone his famous Martinis.
It was around 9 and we were having dinner prepared by Adraniel and Gaston.

William looked around and smiled. Indeed there was a lovely chatter and the environment of the room was great. Happy actually.

"You being here with us just made it better, like we are happier than we usually are and there is this weird happiness in the environment here. " William remarked after the dinner was done and other happily cheered to Adraniel raising their toast.

We all were slight tipsy but not drunk yet.

"Yeah it's weird. Like demons don't affect angels and angels don't affect demons. But Adraniel gets affected by us and he affects us. Except Lucien but that's because of their soul mate thing maybe?" Sebastian pointed out.

"I think I have heard your name or even seen your photo somewhere. What are you the angel of ?" William asked him , smiling gently at him and all the attention came to him.

Adraniel kept his coke down and smiled back.

" I am the angel of love, relations and harmony." He said smiling politely.

"Wait. Wait wait wait. Adraniel what's your full name? And I know it's not Marshal" William asked suddenly getting curious.

I hadn't paid attention to his question and it dawned to me late that what William had asked but it was already late. Adraniel had already told him.

"Oh it's Adielson. I use Marshal just for earth." He must have realised it later too but it was late.

And thats why you should not drunk that much. I just sighed and waited for the fiasco to begin.

Everyone except Daniels eyes widened and Sebastian spit out his drink on Greyson's lap.

"What?!" Everyone said at the same time.

Oh well shit! It just has to get better isn't it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

123K 9K 59
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 3) The Seven Deadly Sons have lost their brother and have chosen to choose different paths. But their loss was just...
1.1M 48.2K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
398K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...