One Step At a Time

Idontknowwhattoname4 tarafından

Arabelle Vine, a 22 year old photographer in Seattle Washington, is happy with her current life. She has frie... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: Guys Night Out
Chapter 4: Parents
Chapter 6: Girls Night Out
Chapter 7: Shower
Chapter 8: Eye Contact
Chapter 9: Mystery Girl
Chapter 10: Nacho Cheese
Chapter 11: Homecoming
Chapter 12: Text message
Chapter 13: Dog park
Chapter 14: Model
Chapter 15: Cooties
Chapter 16: Beautiful
Chapter 17: Skipping stones
Chapter 18: Pretty Boy
Chapter 19: Middle Names
Chapter 20: Paparazzi
Chapter 21: Kiss Me
Chapter 22: One Step At a Time
Chapter 23: Ideas
Chapter 24: Taste
Chapter 25: Cat Scratch
Chapter 26: Crazy Bitch
Chapter 27: My girl
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Things Happen
Chapter 30: You Were Always Mine
Chapter 31: Something is Wrong
Chapter 32: I need her
Chapter 33: I'm Sorry
Chapter 34: Surprise
Chapter 35: Promise Ring
Chapter 36: Good Vibrations
Chapter 37: Thanksgiving
Chapter 38: Mr.Darcy
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 5: Him

13.9K 236 38
Idontknowwhattoname4 tarafından

Song- The village by Wrabel

I felt bile rising up in the back of my throat as his right hand continued to press onto my throat and the left covering my mouth. I couldn't breathe and the panic wasn't helping. I gagged and hot tears ran down the sides of my cheeks. Pain was everywhere, on the surface and deep in my bones. Bruises littered my body like tattoos, covering my skin in darkness. My eye was beginning to swell shut from the impact of his fist.

I squirmed underneath him kicking him, doing everything in my power to get him off. It was no use. He moved his knees to the outsides of my legs, trapping me. He dug his knees hard into my thighs making me wince in pain as I began to cry even harder. His hands were still on my throat and mouth, he gripped my throat tighter, blocking any air from traveling to my lungs. He removed his left hand from my mouth, smirking as he watched me gasp for air. My hands moved to my throat, scratching at his hand. Black dots started to cloud my vision.

I was going to die.

The thought soothed me and panicked me at the same time. I wasn't ready but at least I knew the torture was coming to an end, that I would finally be free. But I didn't want this to be the way I died. I didn't want the last thing I saw to be the sinister smirk on his hideous face. I wanted to be able to say goodbye to the people I loved one last time, I wanted to hug them, I wanted a bear hug from Papa. I wanted one last car karaoke with dad, I wanted to order 50 chicken nuggets from some random fast food place, and buy one last cheap bottle of wine from a gas station to share between Mavis, Eloise, and me.

I didn't want to die, but I was okay with it.

My gasps for air were slowly dying, as did the relentless assault from my nails on his hand. They started to slowly fall to my side, and my head Grew weak and lulled to the right.

"Oh no you don't Arabelle." He said easing the grip of his hand against my throat. I gasped for air, squeezing my eyes shut. He weaved his fingers through my knotted hair, pulling my head forward so I stared into his dark brown eyes. He leaned forward, his lips brushing the tip of my ear, "It's not time yet my flower. Your staying with me." He pulled back, bringing his fingers up to stroke my tear stained cheeks. "Your so beautiful and delicate, how could I ever let you go?" He cocked his head to the left, his eyes softening for a moment. He looked like the man I fell in love with again.

They were only soft for a little, before they quickly hardened. His fingers tightening in my hair making me wince.

"But no." He stated, "My flower decided to be a fucking slut today didn't she? She wanted to dress like a whore and try and seduce every man that even glanced at her. Isn't that right." If possible his grip on her hair tightened even more.

"No, please." I pleaded. "I wasn't trying to do anything, they are my work clothes."

"Liar!" He seethed.

"No I promise. They're the only clothes I have that are appropriate for my work."

"That skirt." He laughed, pointing his finger towards the skirt he had ripped off of me earlier. "You call that skirt appropriate. That pathetic strip of fabric that barely covers your ass." He stood up and walked over to the skirt, swiping it off the ground, I watched carefully, but also scanned the room for my phone. He would know if I called someone, but he wouldn't know if I recorded it. I saw nothing resembling my phone, and the closest thing to a weapon was the lamp and it was to far.

He stalked back over to me holding my skirt up.

"Walking around wearing this all day, you should feel just as disgusted in yourself as I am." Before I knew it his palm had met my cheek once again, and he gripped my hair pulling me to my feet.

"You deserve everything that I am going to be doing for you. I hope you know I'm doing this for your own good." He said through clenched teeth. He pulled me by my hair to the bed.

I screamed, sitting up in bed I realized it was all a nightmare. My chest was rising and falling at a rapid rate, my hands shaking as I felt tears streaming down my face. Even locked up far away from me, he still got to torture me. If he could see me right now he'd be grinning from ear to ear.

I brought my shaking Hands together, cupping my face in them as I sobbed.

What had I ever done to deserve this. The worst thing I had done growing up was steal a lipgloss from Sephora, and now I was cursed with the images of him.

Him.

I cried and cried until my eyes were dried up and I couldn't cry any longer. My body ached, and my head was pounding, begging me to help. I intertwined my hands together to calm the shaking, and I focused on breathing.

In and out. In and out.

I flinched as I felt something brush against me. I turned to see June rubbing her head against my legs in an attempt to calm me.

"Hey June bug." I said running my hand through her dark fur. June was a tortoise shell cat, with green eyes, I got her right after everything happened. I was to scared to be alone. I was going to get a dog but decided that cats are less of a hassle and a dog will bark and bother the neighbors. So I decided once I get my own place with a big yard is when I'll get a dog. But for now June was all I needed.

"I'm okay, don't worry. It was just another nightmare." I scratched behind her ear. "Do you ever get nightmares. I remember my old dog Bear used to have dreams all the time. He would move his legs and bark, and whine in his sleep. I always thought he was dreaming of chasing squirrels, but now I wonder if some of them were nightmares. If they were, I wasn't there to sooth him after." I rambled. "He used to do the same thing as you. When I would wake up scared of the imaginary witch in my closet, or goblins under my bed. He was always just a foot away, sleeping  at the end of my bed. He would look up at me when he heard me sniffling and move himself so he sat right on my chest." I sighed wondering why my parents have yet to get another dog. They always said they would. "I miss him."

I glanced down to see her emerald eyes staring up at me. I smiled a warm smile and scooped her in my arms, kissing her forehead.

I glanced at my clock to see it was 5:18 in the morning. I sighed wanting desperately to go back to sleep, but I was to scared to see him again. I picked up my phone seeing I had a new email from a magazine company wanting to work with me. I smiled knowing that I was finally doing what I love, and that he wasn't here to stop me.

I swung my legs over my bed, craning my neck side to side to crack it, rolling my shoulders as my feet met the cold hardwood floor. Making my way into the bathroom I turned the nob in the shower, waiting for it to heat up. I turned to face the mirror to brush my teeth, seeing my swollen eyes, red from the constant rubbing. The steam started to fog up the mirror as I put a glob of mint toothpaste on my toothbrush. I pulled the shower door back, stepping under the boiling shower, and losing it behind me. My toothbrush sitting in my mouth. I closed my eyes as I sighed and began to brush my teeth.

My mango shampoo ran down the curves of my body, dipping between my breasts. My fingers lightly traced my cleavage. I tilted my head back under the falling stream of water. Rinsing out the suds. I piled conditioner into my hair, pulling it into a bun on top of my hair so I could wash my body. The coconut body wash foamed on the black lufa, as I massaged it between my hands. Dragging the lufa around my body in slow circular motions. I pulled my hair from the bun letting it fall just passed the middle of my back.

The stress made my body ache, and I massaged certain areas that were sore. Wanting to feel relief I slowly trailed my hand down my body stopping at my breasts. I took one, needing it in my hand and twirled and pinched the other. I groaned at the sensation. My nipples hardened as they became more sensitive. I slowly trailed one of my hands further down my body. I teased myself stopping just above my clit. I slowly dance my fingers across myself, slighting rubbing my clit. I turned around leaning against the shower wall as the water hit my breasts.

I started to rub my clit faster bringing my other hand down to my slit. Slowly, I push two fingers into myself. I groaned at the relief of finally being touched, even if it was by my own hands. I knew how to please myself best anyways.

I pumped the two fingers in and out gradually. I removed my hand from my clit and reached up to the detachable shower head. The main shower head still sending hot water onto my body. I turned the nob for the detachable shower head, and the water started to fall in a stream. I slowly pulled it down as my back arched, my fingers picking up speed. I moaned softly under my breathe. I turned the shower head to jet and brought it down to my aching core.

"Oh my god." I groaned as the assault of the water met my sensitive nub. My fingers started going even faster. I curled them, instantly hitting my g-spot.

"Oh my god, yes." I moaned as I felt the knot in my body beginning to form. The overwhelming feeling of my fingers inside of me, the water messing with my clit, and the main shower head spitting water onto my breasts.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head back, the feeling of the water becoming to much to handle. I felt my walls clench around my fingers.

"Oh god. Agh!" I moaned loudly as my orgasm came crashing down on me. I pulled the shower head farther away from my clit but not far enough that it wouldn't hit it. My fingers slowly started to slow down as I worked myself through my high.

My legs shook as I moved the shower slowly around my core cleaning myself off. I removed my fingers and collapsed against the wall of the shower, catching my breath.

Opening my eyes I grabbed the shower nobs and turned both shower heads off. The rhythmic sound of the water coming to an end.

I returned back from my hazy state and stood up. Stepping out of the shower I wrapped my hair up in a towel, wrapped one around my body. My body still ached now but it in a good way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 1980

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.1K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
833K 16K 53
[COMPLETE] "You know for someone who's a virgin you sure do talk about sex a lot." He says. "You should see the type of books I read. As for the vi...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
53.7K 1.7K 19
"Are you going to read me some bedtime stories now?" He grins as he places his hands behind his head. "What?" "You heard me right. Nanny~" He's obvi...