🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

1K 49 4
By brownboiiii

Adraniel's Pov:

It's been three weeks now since I have talked to Lucien. I don't even know why I am staying here anyway but I am. I don't know why but I don't want to go back too. I agree that Eleanor , Elijah, my mother or my siblings were worried but that's it, it was only them. My father , I somehow had a feeling he didn't cared.

As per Lucien, I was angry with him in the beginning but after a week the anger died down. Now I kind of feel bad for him. I don't to him, I don't even glance at him. He's been trying so hard to Apologise and gain my attention but I have been ignoring him. And for the past week I have been sleeping with Daniel in his room because William was out of city for a business trip. Sebastian tells me Lucien hasn't left his room since then and he's sulking very bad.

Daniel is nice though, I couldn't believe a human and a demon could end up as lovers that too ome.of the sins but anyway we became friends more likely brothers he was just like me, personality wise .

He was sadistic though he told me his story when he got kidnapped.
And being an angel I should frown and tell him he shouldn't do it and stay away from demon's instead what I did was laugh. Yes, a full blown laugh that made me fall from the bed.

I met the sins and they were okay.

Few of them tried to act cold but quickly became nice to me.
L

ike Sebastian was totally cool and William too since the beginning.
Ezekiel and Greyson ,and Pierce were still wary of me but they weren't being ignorant or mean. Gaston was nice and he'd make me nice meals and I'd make my famous drinks and martinis.
They were cold in the beginning but they couldn't stay cold any longer to me. They somehow warmed at me and they were obviously quite surprised when they found out I cuss like a truck driver. I don't know what's so surprising but they would make me cuss and laugh out loud.

Everyone talked to me instead of him. I craved him as much as I decided him. He was sulking and I was too. I was still angry and disappointed at him.

He could have come to talk to me but he didn't. I mean he did once but that day I was very depressed and sent him away but after that he never came again. It made me sad and pissed both.
William said he was busy in self loathing which he never did.

I wanted to go and comfort him but I don't want to , he fucked up and it has to be him that should apologise and come to me.

Ghoul and Gigi never left my side and Daniel bitched about it all day complaining to William about me stealing Gigi from him.
I giggled when I saw him sitting in Williams' lap and muttering 'stupid angel stole my pet' while glaring at me playfully .

I realised they weren't as they were always told by my father. He told me they were cruel and ruthless. If you get to know them well they are nice.

"We are cruel and ruthless but not for you , which by the way you should be happy my brother likes you a lot and we do too which is a surprise for us. But since you're an angel of love. It's kinda explanatory but then again confusing since it never worked on us why now?" Sebastian said, oh did I forget to tell he was cuddling me right now for god knows why ? Oh yeah he was sloth and would rather spend his day sleeping and lazing around than anything else.

" Dont bring my pathetic father in it!"he growled in my neck and I giggled but then I stopped and turned around.

" Stop invading my mind , privacy bitch!" I slapped his arm.

"Do you seriously think I care?" He scoffed and went back to sleep.
He slept like 16 hours a day no wonder he was sloth.
They said they have been on earth for like three decades and adapted to normal human life to fit in yet still doing their thing.

I also see why they were the sins.J

They resembled themselves.

William had anger issues but Daniel kept him in check. He was a businessman but he did boxing in his free time(Wrath check),

Gaston made the best food and he was a famous celebrity chef . He made the fattiest food , ones that make you go fat but you will lick your fingers(gluttony check),

Sebastian was a model who usually took photos and he would laze around and pig himself and watch Netflix ,he had the dirtiest and messiest place out of them all(sloth check),

Greyson had a weird obsession with his gold and money he kept in his room, he allowed us to touch and see but each day we could see something old would go to his locker and something new would come to his display (greed check),

then there was Ezekiel , co partner with Greyson , they fucked all the time and it was obvious for anyone to know they had feelings for each other, he was like perfect for the bank. He would randomly and magically somehow bring more money to the bank from his clients who had a large sum of money in the name of fraud and tax. He was jealous of those who had perfect lives and liked a lot of money so he took it from them (envy)

Then there was Pierce, perfect Pierce , he was an actor. His side of the mansion was the cleanest. Everything was so unique and he always had to be perfect. His pride was so high it was skyrocketing.
He was an actor and he looked perfect.

He always commented on my clothes and would make me go change if he felt it was inappropriate., (Pride check).

Then there was Lucien, my Lucien.
Perfect example of lust with an irresistible body , smile and charm . Anyone would die to spend a night with him. (Lust check). Wait did I just say 'my Lucien' ? I blushed and stuffed my face in a pillow. After the cuddling session with Sebastian I started playing with Ghoul.

A few minutes later I stretched and sighed as I got bored playing with ghoul. I was back at Lucien's house. If only he could talk to me. I'm past few days I realised I did have trauma but mostly because of Luke and not Lucien.

Somehow I was ready to talk to him. I was scared myself , because my feelings for him were the same. It never changed.

I sat at the window and looked at the sky . What was Elijah doing? How were ma and Emmanuel and Emily? How was Eleanor?
I sighed loudly again as I sat there, a gentle breeze blowing over my face.

Gigi laid her head on my Lap and Ghoul did too.
I petted them and suddenly started singing , I haven't done it for months.

I hummed the music of runaway by aurora. The song made me feel free and calm and I felt like I was floating when I sang or listened to that song.

Lucien's pov

Three weeks and he worked his magic enchanting everyone in this house. My brothers took a liking to him. An angel for the first time. He didn't have any magic we all knew and if he was able to make himself likeable it was his own charms.

He was cute and adorable my brothers had agreed.
I have been reading books and stuff to know how to treat him right , pathetic isn't it? I have been doing everything in my power to turn back things.

From past few days Daniel and Sebastian have grown close to Adraniel. Just an hour or so ago Sebastian sleepily left Adraniel's room but not before telling me that I had a good choice and Adraniel is a very nice person to cuddle.

I was beyond pissed.
How could he cuddle him?!

I decided to visit Daniel , he was closest to him and he'll tell me what to do.

I knocked on his door and then barged in his room.

"Why bother knocking when you were just going to barge in?" He said as he continued reading his book .

"How may I help you, babyboi?" He said his tone sickingly sweet .

" What should I do Daniel?"I asked him frustrated.

" Talk to to him simple" he shrugged going back to his book. It's like he already knew what I was frustrated about.

" I dont know it's not everyday I fall for someone and hurt them and then don't know how to apologise or talk to them!"I shouted.

" You talk to him daily , tell me what you both talk and why isn't he ready to talk to me?" I added

" You know it's not my place to tell ." He said and I scoffed .

" And because it's not my place to tell and you are my friend , that's why I'm telling you , he is more angry at you now , lot more angry than he was earlier!" He said looking at me and shrugged.

"Well why and why did you tell me if it's not your place to tell?" I asked confused.

"Ehh Perks of being around the sins and Lucifer I guess? And because you haven't talked to him in three weeks!"he said and I frowned in confusion.

" He was ok within a week , he was angry but then you never approached him its like his insecurities turned out to be true that maybe he was nothing to you. He is so sure right now that he thinks you don't care and if it keeps going on he'll just go away "he shrugged.

" No, what? Why?"I shouted.

" What no? you are not even looking at him when he stares at you basically pleading you mentally to approach him and hold him. But you being a natural asshole ignore him!" He said as he read his book.

If I look back I did find him staring at me with longing stares. But I would think he was glaring at me and leave.

"Can you leave the book and help me. What should I do to make him happy and forgive me?" I asked.

" Shut up bitch this book is more interesting and you figure out yourself . Afterall you are the one who did this in first place"he scoffed getting up.

" What are you even reading ?"I asked curious.

" I know why the caged birds sing by Maya Angelou. Quite a nice poem!" He walked to the cage of bird William got him when he demanded for it, reaching inside the cage for the little Robin he grabbed it.

{A/N: I had this poem in my literature in 9th grade, I don't know why but this poem is like touching to me}

Gigi tried to eat his robin once but she couldn't.
He took the bird to the window and released it letting it fly.

"Hey why did you do that? William found it so difficultly" I asked confused and he pointed to the book.

" When I read that book I realised something . When you love something or someone who's like a bird that spent his entire life in nature , independent and free ,you can't keep it in a cage , if you love them you set them free!" He said talking about the bird but something was hidden behind it.

"What are you telling me to do?" I asked.

"You're an idiot. You know Lucien talk to him first and the biggest thing is. He's supposed to be your lover , not your pet or slave. You have completely taken his freedom away! Before getting him you have to let him go. You are so scared of him running away have you ever asked him if he wants to run away?! " He screamed at me.

"You both have lots of flaw in your relationship if you ever had one. You both need to sit down and talk it out. If you really love him you'll know what's best for him and if he loves you no matter where he'll always come back to you." Daniel said.

'if you love them you set them free' it was a difficult decision for me but I couldn't think of anything better.

"Will he ever forgive me ?" I asked him. And he gave me a troubled sigh.

"I dont know Lucien. I don't know. If i were in his place I would have never but he's Adraniel. Even after all of this , don't tell him I told you this, he expects you to come back and tell him and console him that everything you did was , somehow reasonable. He still has a last sliver of hope from you and trust me when I say it is the last one. The only reason he's still here is this. But Adraniel told me yesterday he wants to move away and for good. He was talking to William about it and William said he'll tell you but judging by your expression he didn't yet." Daniel told me and my blood ran cold.

I had chance all the time and I decided to waste it by moping?!

"I'll go now!" I said and quickly got up from his bed.

"Where?" He asked.

"To set free what I love!" I said and pecking his lips I ran out of the room.

What? We did it all the time.

People find it weird and gross that I can sleep with my brothers or their partners but we are demon's that too sins . Do we care ? No! As long as it pleased us nothing mattered.

And for people who are homophobic We usually turn them gay when they make witty comments to make them get the taste of their own Medicine. Justice served right.

I ran all the way to his room and stopped in front of his room. Taking a deep breath before entering I slowly opened the door and entered the room quietly.

He sat at the balcony with Gigi and Ghoul basically in his lap , his head was on the balcony railing and he was singing beautifully.
He couldn't hear me enter but ghoul and gigi did and I motioned them to be quiet and let him sing.

I slowly slid down the door and became his secret audience.
It was runaway by aurora , he sang it beautifully hitting every note perfectly.

The lyrics made sense.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Oh, no, no
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Ho, ho, ho
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Oh, no, no
Now take me home
Home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

He finished and I wiped my tears and he did his.
I hope what I was going to do would be right.

"Adraniel?" I spoke and hsi head snapped towards me.

" You sing beautifully my love!" I said and he smiled and blushed.

But he turned his face away not realising that I had caught the blush.

I went to him and the two got up but I silenced them.

I went him and kneeled beside him and he shifted away from me a little.

"Adraniel , I wanted to answer you."
"I don't want to question you."

"Uhh ok. Sass master. But there are lots of thing which we haven't talked about-"
He cut me off saying.
"There is nothing to talk ab-" I cut him off.

"But there is. There are so many things .
First I just wanted to apologise Adraniel, I know what I did was wrong and I should have listened to you when you said you didn't like Luke. I , it's all my fault you have to go through that. If i could go back in time and change it I would.

I'm so sorry that I didn't trust you that day but I felt so betrayed by the fact that you tried to leave me that I didn't think. You make me go crazy Adraniel. And it's no excuse but even the thought of living without you. I'm so sorry love." I said.

"Lucien , do you remember your promise? " He asked.

" I'll never hurt you again." I said it out loud.

"You broke the promise like a million times but physical pain was something I could bare you know when you really broke the promise ? When you really hurt me emotionally? When you threw me on the ground and handed me back to the monster I escaped? I begged you to hear me out but you turned your face away and what makes you think I won't do it right now?!" He said and his voice increased with every word he said.

" You were smart enough to see his wounds but not see the collar on my neck, the bruises on my faces , the fact that I was wearing a bloodied , dirt covered cloth and I was limping?! The fact that I hugged you as soon as you came. If I wanted to run Lucien I would have done it the day you left me alone the first time. The only reason I stayed back because I developed feelings for you. You broke my trust , you know how scared I was when he told me he's gonna rape me? He did assaulted me, left his semen on my face, a dying person . And you know what he said?!

He didn't say ' Adraniel feel the humiliation.' he said he's leaving a token of humiliation for you!!" He screamed.

I just listened to him. He needed to let it all out.

" And after all of this you come here asking me to forgive you and accept your apology?! Why?! Why should I?

The gifts , the cards , the food were they alologies?! No Lucien they weren't. From day 1 I was hoping you'd come in but you never dared to look at me. Everyday I told myself he's feeling sad but the way you acted was like you didn't care. Anyway it's of no use. I'm gonna leave tomorrow and for good. I have no reason to stay. I'm sure the Apologies you have came to say to me is not yours and you're just being forced cause if you're , then stop it Lucien. I have already given up on you, on us. You were right in the beginning, we never were meant to be." He said and wiped his tears.

"You may have given up Adraniel but I didn't. Those gifts and stuff, yes that's my love language. I was , am scared to face you Adraniel. I didn't looked at you not because I don't want to but because I was scared to find you hating me.

The thought of you just hating me makes me wanna throw up. What Luke did was something which is so inhumane that he'll regret when I find him but what I did is punishable. I want you to punish me Adraniel. I don't know how to say this but I regret it. I really do. I spent my time reading all the books your was hoping to find the answers how to approach you. I really hate myself for what I did but Adraniel I'm sorry and I don't know how long will it take you to forgive me but I will wait forever. I really thought by giving you some time and space would cool off things. And maybe it did But I can't stay away from you anymore, I can't not hold you and not kiss you. Understand and trust me baby when I say I'm really sorry and I'll do anything to make things right. I know nothing about how relationship or love or emotions even work but I know as long as you're there with me everything will be alright. So I ask you, please baby please forgive me?"I completed.

He slowly walked towards me and then slapped me hard. Ok I deserve that. And then he punched me in my chest and kept hitting me
I hugged him as he started crying and he kept punching me and I just took it and mumbled apologies in his ears.

"You broke your promise but I can't stay away from you , you didn't even let me speak.
I was so happy to see you and you broke my heart by those cold words. You know how hurt I was!"he shouted angrily .

" I'm sorry love I really am!"I kissed his head.

I placed my hand at his back and slowly massaged it and his wings popped out.

"What are you doing?" He asked And looked at me confused.

I went to the balcony and spread my own wings.

"We'll fly and we'll fly together." I said and took his hand and motioned him to follow me.

" Uh Lucien your lower set of wings are missing and oh my god dont tell me you didnt." He said horrified.

"If you could deal with it so can I. If I have the choice to feel all the pain you went through or see it. I would choose the first option again and again. Call me crazy , which I am actually because I don't know why I hurt you so much." I rellied.

"But Lucien they'll never grow back and-" I cut him off.

"So will yours. Trust me Adraniel let's not talk about this. This was something humans call 'taste of your own medicine' thing. No further talk about this." I said and took his hand and we both flew into the night sky.

We kept flying in circle with me protecting him. He was giggling and giving me soft smiles. I smiled sadly , this might be the last time I'm seeing it.

It went unnoticed by him but it was getting late and we were getting near to the state boundary.

"Can i show you something?" I asked and he nodded.

I took him higher in the sky and he gasped when he saw the city glowing up in the night.

"This is beautiful." He said.

"You miss it?" I asked and he nodded smiling sadly.

I brought him in front of me and he stared into my eyes in confusion.

"Adraniel the past months haven't been kind to you , it was mostly my fault and I'll do anything, anything to make it right.
I realised something , when you love something as beautiful and as free as a bird you don't cage them you let them be free. I think it's time when I finally let go of the fear of you running away and never coming back.

I believe it's time to give you your freedom back which I had no right to take.
You can leave if you want and return whenever you like. I'll be waiting for you , Adraniel I'm sorry for how I treated you.
But in these last few months I had realised that even a demon , someone as evil and as crooked as me can be loved. It was my pleasure that I got to meet you.
I'm breaking any kind of vows with you that I made. I'm willing to let you go.
Just please don't be like me, please don't break your promise Adraniel.

I didn't tell you but I tell you this today that , I Lucien Castle, sin of lust, one of the seven deadly sins is falling for you, Adraniel.
I'm Fallin in love with you and I don't want to stopp falling.

I love you and I don't have the right to abuse you or keep you holding here forcefully. You're a free bird Adraniel.
You don't have to fear anyone and know that your abuser will be punished. Both of them." I completed and by the last line I was crying.

He was staring at me with disbelief in his eyes all the time.

"Both of them? Wha-" I cut him off by taking his lips in mine.
It took him by surprise cause he was frozen, he didn't react and it was an innocent kiss , a one last kiss for one last time.

I only hoped I was wrong and it didn't have to be last.
I kept kissing him and it wasn't sexual just love filled kiss and then I parted my lips from his and kept my forehead on his.

" Please forgive me." I said and pushed him away and out of the barrier.

He couldn't get in , even if he wanted to. No angel can penetrate it. I can see him but he can't.

"Lucien! Lucien!" He shouted and flew around desperately trying to find me but kept crying, watching him.

I conjured up a guest of wind and pushed him away to the city area. I stared at him as he hesitated before he flapped his wings and finally flew away.

I flew back to my room and fell on my bed and sobbed silently. Ghoul howled painfully, knowing Adraniel was gone. The two climbed the bed and settled near me , cuddling me. Something they learnt from Adraniel that made me cry harder.

"Lucien i wanted to tal-" William entered my room and stopped midsentence and frowned on seeing me like this.
He came beside me and patted my head.

"What is it luci?" He asked gently.

"I set him free" I mumbled.

"What? " He asked.

"I set him free , William . I set the only thing that kept me sane free" I sobbed harder in his chest.

"It's kay brother he will come back trust me , he loves you too he will" He assured me.

" What if he doesn't? What if he doesn't come back because of the way I treated him?"I asked.

" He will , trust me on this" He assured me and I nodded falling asleep in my brother's arms.
.

.

.

.
One week later
.

.

.

.

It only had been a week since he has gone and I have been keeping a close eye on the barrier. But there has been no signs of him coming back. For a fact I know he's back to work , I had ordered Paul not to fire him and happily take him back on the job which he did willingly.

I was working or trying to work when a knock on my window made my head turn towards it.

Carnel and Cassandra slipped in and stood in front of me.

"Any news?" I asked them. They have been looking for Luke everywhere but he's been hiding and so far we have no clue.

"We....... We actually found him and got him. We have him tied up in the old burn down warehouse at the end of town. ". Cassandra said and I was delighted.

"Weird thing is he did try to run away but then thought of something and willingly came with us." Carnel added.

"He's obviously tied up cause we don't trust him." He added and I nodded.

"Thank you both of you. I'll take it from here." I said and they nodded and dissappeared.

I looked out of my window and quickly flew out. I moved at a dangerous speed and I was already so fucking angry at him but Adraniel not coming back just made me more pissed. It already had been a week.

I trust through the warehouse ceiling and landed in my feet .

"Dramatic are you not?" I growled at his comment.

He was sitting inside a captive circle.
"I trusted you." I said gripping his collar.

"And that's why getting rid of the boy was necessary." He replied , his tone had no regret.

"It's because of you he is not here with me today!!!"I kicked him and he collapsed on the floor.

"Trust me Lucien. I did it because I care for you. He would have made you weak just like William. You know the entire hell would have spit on your name if you developed some feelings for him. I saved you from humiliation-" I kicked his face and inserted my leather Boot deep into his mouth and crushed down hai teeth until he was screaming.

"You don't get to decide that. You know why ? Hmm? Because you're a nobody. I should have trusted my brother's when they said that you were nothing but a modern gold and power digging whore.

Trust me I'll make you regret everything you did to him." I whispered the last part in his ear and a shiver ran down his spine.

I picked him by his throat and dug my nails into it and brought him to my house.

I threw him in the basement and closed the door behind me.

"Oh the happy sweet memories?"he laughed out loud and spit out some blood and teeth.

"You know this collar does not only works in angels." I said as I observed the collar.

"You wouldn't." He said crawling away from me.

"I would and I am. True form right now!" I ordered and he couldn't even control his own body as it morphed into his trus ugly form.
His legs like goat hooves, his skin became a weird greenish colour and his eyes became holes of empty darkness . Slitted eyes and two hours on top of the skull.
A pair of bat like wings at his back and an ugly mess of hairs on his chest.

"Lucien don't!" He said , his voice getting deep.

I raised my hands and the same two cuff to which he tied Adraniel to , cuffed him and tied him to the pole at the middle , his back facing me.

(TW: violence, gore) ⚠️

I will make you regret everything you did.

"Lucien don't!" He screamed but I shushed him.

"You know I'm not doing anything. I'll just make you go through that what Adraniel went through. And before I put this collar on you I need a favour , don't mind if i just....."I punched my hand into back and he screamed in pain.
I grabbed his spine and pulled it out making his body go limp.

He couldn't die and he was already healing , I fastened his healing process and he was as back as new.
While I stood there with his bloodied backbone.

"Now you can wear the collar proudly." I put the collar and it sucked all of his energy.

I used my own magic to make a whip out of his spine and made it sharp as blade.

I whipped it in the air and its sound sent tingles of forbidden pleasure down my own spine.

" Now let's see how you began it? Oh yeah you whipped him till he bled." I said smirking maniacally and hit the whip on hai back.
It slashed his skin deep and he let out an animalistic scream of agony.

I cracked my neck and began laying heavy blows on his until I was sweating and he was sitting in his own pool of blood.

"Now the part that you don't like. You did it the other way but I do it the other way." I picked him by his horns and dragged him to the bathtub.

He muttered something and I leaned down to hear him.

"You're as much as his abuser as I am." He sneered at me.

"Trust me , I know and I'm suffering because of it. My punishment is that I can't have him." I said put him in the bathtub. He began writhing as it was saltwater .

I grabbed him and turned him around and poured salt all over his wounded back. I closed the lid and turned the burner flame to the top.

"I'd kill you but the things you have put my little angel through are unforgivable. You deserve worse." I said and left him there for hours.

Next time I visited him , his skin was of a weird shade of green , red and purple and there were blisters all over his body.

"I'd do everything you did to him but since you were my friend I'll do some mercy. Gigi , Ghoul have some fun ,my lovelies." I said and the two creatures yipped and hissed happily.

I tied his hands and legs after pulling him out and left him to crawl while I watched my two pets having their revenge.

Gigi had the power of control her victim's minds once her poison sets deep in their blood.
Luke was whimpering as she controlled and probably have her the worst illusion he can have. While Ghoul had bit of his leg and was chewing it happily. The tow looked satisfied.

"You know what Luke. I'll use your leftover bones as a decoration in my house. And I'll hang your skull in the all and write bloody traitor beneath it." I chuckled.

He was not saying anything. He just glared at me. I bet he wasn't expecting me to actually hurt him.

" You'll regret this." He had whispered as he lied there panting and sweating like a pig.

"Are you weak ? Oh lemme see," and I crushed his two horns and he let out a scream of agony.

"You definitely need milk in your bones, Luke. You certainly lack calcium." I snickered and twisted his wings and he screamed again.

"I promised someone that his both abuser's will be punished. One done and one to go." I said and ripped out his heart and stabbed it with a demon blade killing him for good.

He died. And didn't even said that he regretted it. Well I don't regret killing him either. I'll send his body to one of my friends who has will take care of him.

I summoned Carnel and he took the dead demon's body to my friend.

I stood up and sent Gigi and Ghoul out of the basement. I stared at the very room I used for torture and decided I had enough.

Today , a new Lucien was to be born and the old one needed to be buried away. I closed the door from inside and lit the entire inner basement on fire.

I sat at the centre of the room and watched as the flames took the entire room . I knew the fire couldn't escape and I didn't want to.

I closed my eyes and let the fire consume me. The feeling of the fire burning off my
was not a nice feeling but I didn't care. I just looked up at the ceiling and let the cleansing happen.
.

.

Two weeks after he left.
.

.

It's been two weeks since he left and he hasn't returned yet.

After my acts in the basement , my brothers found my ashes .
If one of us dies , the other six knows immediately and they reach there quickly. They were disappointed but said nothing as I explained why I did it.
It felt good, it felt like the older version of myself was gone. The memories were there but other than that I didn't feel an immense urge to strangle myself.

It was a random day and I thought I'll just go and see how Adraniel is doing. I sneaked into the bar and tried to find him but he wasn't here. Was he taking a day off?

I frowned and left the bar.
I went to the Starbucks nearby and ordered myself a coffee. I felt a stare on me and when I looked up I found a girl staring at me. I scowled at her and left after paying. I was just walking when a I was roughly pulled into a small alley behind the cafe.

I was kneed in the stomach but I stood unfazed. Then my nose picked up a scent I hadn't smelled in two weeks.
I looked down to the girl who was staring at me in the Starbucks and right now she was glaring at me.

"You motherfucker , son of a bitch, absolutely disgusting piece of shit. I hope you die after what you did you demonic dickward. " She kept punching me but I just stood there unfazed and tilted my head I'm confusion.

Wait did she say demonic? I think I saw her somewhere.

"Do I know you?" I asked as I took in her appearance and as realisation hit me I remembered I saw her in Adraniel's memories. She was his human friend. She knows that mean.

"You're Eleanor. How is he? "I asked my face softening.

She stared at me before frowning.
"I should turn you in to police but even they can't hold a fucking demon in their cell." She huffed and faced away.

"Not answering my questions. How is he?" I asked again.

"Why do you care? Didn't you leave him to die?" She replied sharply.

" I- I do care. I - trust me , I'm in love with him and it took me time to realise the mistakes I did. I didn't leave him to die. Please don't say that."I pleaded.

She frowned in confusion and stared at me.

"Please tell me how is he?" I begged her grabbing her hand and kneeling in front of her making her gasp in surprise and move back a little.

" I - I he's- he's fine." She lied, I know she lied.

"You're lying Eleanor. Trust me when I say I regret everything that I did and he's the most beautiful and happiest thing that has ever happened to me I'm centuries. I just want to know if he's well. I actually did came here to see how he was doing but looks like he took a day off." I said and she hesitated before answering.

"I don't trust you." She said.

I just realised her hands were very warm , like hot and it was tingling. I realised she was wearing a cross perhaps.

"Can you give me your pendant?"I asked and she frowned before taking out her crucifix pendant.

"This?" She said and I took it my hands and as soon as I did it burnt my skin.

"I swear on this you could trust me. I don't want anything bad happening to Adraniel , Not even me. That's why I have let him go. I just want to know he's well and I'll leave." I said and she removed the pendant from my palm and answered me.

"He's not well. And yes he took a day off. He's been weird. He doesn't talks, he keeps getting lost in his own thoughts, he's forgetting things and he keeps staring at the sky. I think he wants to go home but he tells me he doesn't wants to. He says he he's ok and and he's doing meditation and yoga and stuff but I think he's not. He was cutting vegetables that day and he just got lost into staring at it. I was scared if he's gonna kill himself. "She told me and I frowned.

"If he kills himself hell spawn back in heaven. I think he wants to go home. And if he does you should convince him. Maybe he'll be happy once he gets back to his home."I said but it pained me to say this.

"But don't you love him? You want him to go ? You know if he did it'll be for good and he might never return." She said.

"Maybe that's for the good. I'll only ruin his life by staying in it. I'm demon, I'm supposed to ruin things."I said and started walking away .

"It was nice meeting you Eleanor. Please take care of him. And, don't mention anything about our meeting to him please?" I said and she nodded.

I opened my wings and in a guest of winds flew away.
.

.

.

Three and half weeks after he left
.

.

.

It was only after 2 days of meeting Eleanor I went to see her again. I don't know how but the girl managed to call me in her mind and I frowned because she'd have no reason to call me but she did.

When I had appeared in front of her, she held a letter.
"He left without any word and all he left was a letter saying. ' I'm gonna look for myself. Don't worry. And I know you met him and I'm not angry at you. Just take care of yourself, love Adraniel ' he didn't say when he'll come back or not." She said frantically and I frowned , reading the letter again and again. He knew she met me and yet he didn't write anything about me.

I - I don't know what it was but I was feeling this heavy feeling in my chest.
After that I had drowned myself in alcohol and work.

I tried to get energy from having sex. J tried to have sex with a random hookups but it didn't work. I can't even get hard and all I could think of was about him so I tried again with Grey, hoping he might be able to rile me up like he usually does but it didn't work. It was like I wasn't in mood to even have sex.
Masturbating did relieve me but only when I thought of him.
Only heap loads of work and alcohol kept me a little sane.

Today was a busy day , I was busy and buried under heaps of work. I barely left the house and didn't let anyone come in. Friday nights would still be there but I didn't join them.

My brothers were worried. My powers were a bit uncontrollable . I accidentally started an orgy in the men's section of clothes in the mall when Pierce,. Sebastian and I went to buy him some clothes. I thought it was nothing but it became a problem when I lost too much control. I did it again and this time people died due to the uneven amount of energy.

A laughing Pierce and Sebastian dragged me out of the mall first time joking but the second time was when William himself had to get me out of my trance. Will said to keep in check. Or it will attract Amanadiel attention and he'll come snooping in.

Amanadiel was our brother. Pathetic Father's , pathetic pet , the first angel obviously.
Always telling us and Lucifer what to do.
He was annoying. For the first time I hugged gigi when she jumped and bit him on the chest and then later ate his toe finger. I was in my study for three days straight and my brothers were worried so they basically moved into my house and one of them would sleep in my house.

I climbed down the stairs in nothing but my boxers.

Sebastian wolf whistled at me.

"Day yum Lucien!" He said but it did nothing. They were trying their hard too but I was too far gone.

Ignoring their stare I prepared myself a bowl of cereal and ate it with no interest.

After I was done I went to my room to have a shower. God knows when was the last time I took one. Shrugging off my clothes I stepped into the bathroom.

I turned on the cold shower and sat under it for an hour until I started shivering. I slowly started jerking myself off . Adraniel's face came in my mind as I imagined him sitting in front of me and doing it for me.

I pumped harder as I imagined him taking my cock in his mouth slowly licking and sucking it , giving it cute kitten licks while giggling and smiling at me.
He deepthroated me and I moaned his name.

I continued my thing and after I came, I slid down the tiles and sat in the filled bathtub under the spray of shower.
I started imagining him again and then crying because of it. I bit my bicep trying not to make a sound and let out a silent sob. I imagined him hugging me and consoling me like he did for the first time but the cruel reality would always remind me that be was not here. He was not here because of my own mistakes.

If only, if only I'd trusted him enough. If only I'd have not taken impulsive decision. If only I'd have just took care of things in a smart civilised way.

A knock made me glare at the door but I didn't got up. Whoever it was knocked again.

"Sebastian go away!" I said hoarsely.

Whoever it was knocked again and I shouted , almost crying.

"Just fucking go away!! Leave me alone!" I cried out and buried my face in my arms.

I heard the door opening and soft footsteps coming closer to me. I think I was imagining because I felt him, the air smelled of his perfume, I can feel his aura. Someone touched my head and familiar shocks ran through my body.

The hand gently caressed my head and two hands made me look up . I found myself staring into two beautiful pairs of grey eyes smiling softly at me.

" You should not cry. You don't look pretty " he said and kissed my forehead.
I sat there shocked , flabbergasted.

The kiss sent shivers run down my spine and a soft moan like whimper escaped from my lips.

"Adraniel?" I asked and touched his face .

"Lucien?"he asked cutely tilted his head.

I took his hand and kept my head on it. Closing my eyes I hugged his hands right praying it wasn't some sick joke Someone was playing.

I didn't know what happened but when I opened my eyes again I found myself in my bed with my boxers on and covered in sheets.

I started crying and hid my face in my hands. These dreams will be the death of me.

"Why? Why are you punishing me like this? What kind of sick twisted game are you playing with me?!"I asked aiming my question to my father.

"Lucien?" I heard his voice and I covered my face , crying and mumbling
"He's not here! He's not here! He's not here!"

I heard a plate being kept down beside my bed and the bed dipping.
Someone touched me and I felt the sparks jolting in my body.

"Who's not here?" I heard Adraniel speak.

Fearing I removed my hands from my tear stained face and faced the illusion again.

"You." I whispered.

"But I am. I am here." He replied smiling softly and then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"See ?" He asked and smiled that beautiful adorable smile of his and i just got lost in it.

He was back? Or was it another illusion?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
1.2M 52.2K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
82.7K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...
51.4K 2.6K 22
[Sequel to Innocence] One would think that the life of a Prince of Hell would be easy. Sure, it might have been - once - but now that Asmara has a fe...