🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.

994 48 2
By brownboiiii

Lucien's pov:
4 days ago

As I flew away from the property I wanted to go back and stay with Adraniel so bad. I don't know why but I had this feeling , a weird anxiety in my chest.
I don't know why but I really wanted to stay with Adraniel rather than going away.
My instincts were telling me something was gonna happen and I think it maybe about the party.

I ignored the feeling and caught in with my brother's. We stopped at the interdimensional plane that separated this realm with the normal earth realm.

It was like a little crack in between two heavy, big mirror glued together.
We could see the other side of earth and the supernatural city.
We only had to wait for a minute before Nyx arrived.

"Come on. Most of the guest are here." He said and invited us in.

We successfully got in and followed him to the castle.

"Sorry about last time if you know what I mean. I might have gone a bit overboard but I didn't do much damage perhaps." Nyx shrugged.

"Yeah you only burnt some people in a warehouse, nothing big." Sebastian said smiling sarcastically.

" Aww Sebastian you finally learnt some sass from Pierce. I specifically booked you a leisurous room." Nyx said and Sebastian huffed.

We followed the Prince until we ran into his mate.

"Hello, William!" He had nodded his head towards Will.

"You're a Vampire?" Pierce asked sensing the man up and down.

"Tough shit." Greyson muttered under his breath.

He and William talked before Nyx sent his mate off and lead us to our rooms.

"I have six rooms ,one for each. Sebastian there's- and he's already in. Nice. Anyway that's yours Pierce, William this is yours, Gaston this one's for you and Lucien this one's for you. I have this double bed room and I hope Ezekiel and Greyson won't mind sharing , I mean it'll save me a room for other guest. " Nyx shrugged .

"Dude this is a castle. There are lots of rooms. You could give one of them other one." Pierce objected but Ezekiel cut him off.

"No it's fime we'll share, right grey?" He asked and Greyson nodded.

They both went inside but Greyson looked at Nyx and suddenly he smiled while blushing a bit and went in. I obviously saw it cause I was standing beside Nyx.

"You did that on purpose." I remarked.

"Your brothers are too dumb to notice the way they look at each other." Nyc said without looking at me.

"You knew that right?" He asked facing me.

"I- yeah I do." I did actually, notice the way Greyson and Ezekiel acted together. We'd always find them together in either of their houses.
They definitely had something going on.

"I believe you want to ask me something important that's why you aren't in your room, resting. Flying between a dimensional pocket between three realms in not easy." He asked and i sighed.

"Smart and observant as always." I smirked at him and he smirked back.

"Follow me." He said and took me to his library.

We sat down at the coffee table and he served me some tea.
" What's you wanna ask?" He asked.

"You found your mate." I pointed it out.

"2000 years, totally worth the wait." He replied rubbing his thighs.

" Then you lost him, he betrayed you and you are still together?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

He spluttered on his tea.

"Ok, nice way of putting it and I'll be honest if anyone who knows about love or mate stuff is you yourself. You were a love angel yourself. "He said.

"Yeah but it's different. It feels different."I said sipping on my tea.

"Is there someone?" He asked and i just nodded.

"You know ,I remember the bullshit you guys went through during Daniel and William Fiasco. If you do have someone you think you are feeling things for , I'd say don't hesitate and go with the flow. I'm not expert in this but I think William and Daniel are soulmates. It's possible before you say it's impossible . You guys are supernatural creatures too and the mate thing was made for all supernatural beings.  I have demons here who are mated and they're happy. They're still demons but they're happy." He explained.

" But what if i hurt him?what if he does not accepts me if I'm his soulmate." I asked.

"You know when Axel found out I was a vampire he ran in the woods broke his foot and threatened me with a wooden spatula. " He told and I snickered.

" The people you love Lucien, if you hurt them then it's bad. But if you can't explain why you did it or cant stone for it then it's really bad. If you hurt them show them you regret it and make them feel loved. Axel did it to me and worse way possible. But this thing , we call mate bond , call it toxic but it binds us together even in these situations. A little jealousy and misunderstanding lead to such grave problems. But he atoned for it and showed me he loved me. I didn't realise the meaning of finding true love until Axel was submerged deep into the River Thames. He tried to commit suicide cause I wasn't with him. I have been, we both have been through tough times but in the end we love each other and that's what matters." He said and I could see he  got lost into it for a while.

Do they really love each other that much? I can see nyc has changed ever since he met Axel. But forgiving him even after he did such vile things to him.

"If you think you're really mates with this person, you should really stay here for a while. I guarantee you , you'll be running back to this person's arms in 3 days." Nyx smirked.

I just thought of Adraniel and realised I was already missing him.

"Rest while you can. You know the drill, once the bell is replaced no one in the city is gonna sleep for upcoming four days." He said as he picked up a book.

"And if you not wish to rest , read this. Might help you with your case." He handed me the book named
'supernatural bonds'.

"I read it ." I told him raising the book.
" I figured but you haven't read one that had my notes and tips. Trust me you're not the only one trying to figure out the mysterious working of fate." He gave me an amused smirk as he opened the door.

"Hmm. Nice. " I said jerking my head forwards and we both went out separate ways after he brought me back to my floor.

I went to my room but not before seeing how Nyx practically pranced and hopped away saying he was gonna meet Axel.

I don't remember Nyx acting this way. God what does love do to people. I spent my time resting and then reading some of them notes Nyx made and it also had some of them regarding demons being mated to normal people.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but I was soon being waken up by William.

"Come on. It's starting." He said and we made our way to the balcony where the golden bell that anchored one of the major protection spell across city was being replaced.

We saw the annual custom and attended the founders day party next day.

The next day was spent in us roaming around the city and its fair and spent the night partying.

I was having fun , yes but as Nyx had mentioned my thoughts were invaded by  Adraniel and what he must be doing.  I hadn't received a single call from him.

We were currently in the party room and drinking. Pierce had a girl on his lap and they all were hoping while William looked so out of place. I think I had a lot of drinks cause I was feeling tipsy and drunk. I don't even remember how many I had before I lost count.

"William, have some fun! Don't be like Sebastian!" Pierce whined to which we all laughed and Sebastian lazily flipped him off.
My phone rang and I picked it up to realise it was from house phone. Just as the sound of laughter died down I heard Adraniel.

"Luc- Luc- Lucien!" Adraniel gasped crying out.

Oh come on can't he leave me alone? I was starting to have some me time and enjoy the party.

"Wh-what Adraniel?! Can't I enjoy my time away from you?!"  I shouted at him but my words slurred.

"Lucien please- come back!" He said and I rolled my eyes and gulped down another shot of Bourbon.
My loud voice had stopped the conversation and I looked up to find everyone staring at me.

"What's going on , honey?" The girl on Pierce's lap asked

"Nothing love you, continue . Just a spam caller." And I hung up.
I'll regret this later but I'll worry about later.

"Something's not right. I feel someone has been there in my house." William said standing up but Greyson and Gaston pulled him back.

"Must be the workers or Daniel. Don't worry about burglars Lucien's dog is there to protect our houses." Pierce said and I raised my glass proudly.

"By dog I mean, Luke" Pierce smirked and I scowled at him.

After a long night of partying I passed out as soon as I hit the bed.

Next day when I remembered about the call , I had really felt guilty and tried to call back but no picked up. I think Adraniel is mad at me. Shit.

I don't even remember what was he saying.
The day went by and I tried to call but no one was picking up ,not even Luke and an unsettling anxiety set in my chest.
The last day of the party went by in a blurr and as Nyx left with Axel to enjoy their holiday we decided it was time for us to leave too.

(Present)

Today in the morning we had just left the city of the supernaturals. We were just outside in the interdimensional plane when a weird feeling hit my chest. Adraniel had crossed the outer boundary of my lair. He was in the property , I could feel him but that also means my brother's could too if they focused.

I quickly flew faster and landed on the boundary of the property just in time for Adraniel to crash into my chest.

The moment he saw me tears of relief filled his eyes.

"I'm so happy and relieved to see you. Please save me!!" he cried as I took him in my arms.

"What are you doing here? Save you?" I frowned at him. What is he talking about?

As I was about to answer Luke came right behind him.

"Lucien get him!! He's running away! " He shouted and sudden anger filled my mind as I took in Luke's appearance. He was a mess and there was huge gash and a butchers knife still impaled in his head.

Did Adraniel do this? My mind became fogged and I was filled with rage. During my absence he had tried to runaway. He actually did try to runaway. I was right. He was planning to runaway and when I was away he did it. And that too, by hurting my closest friend?

"When I tried to stop him he impaled a butcher's knife on my head!" He said ,as  Adraniel violently shook his head denying it.

"No its-" Adraniel went to deny but I was glaring at him. My eyes were probably black.

"Adraniel I thought we were getting along well!" Luke asked Adraniel.

"He is lying!! Lucien he's-"  Adraniel shouted but stopped midsentence as he saw my heavy glare set on him.

" I came running here all the way from London thinking you were in trouble only to find out you were trying to run away , that too by hurting my friend?!?" I screamed at him and shook him.

"Luci-"he was cut off when I threw him angrily to the ground. His eyes filled with disbelief and tears.
"I told you there will be consequen-" I stopped mid sentence when I felt my brother's arriving.
"Luke, quick throw him in the inner basement. I'll deal with him later.. They're coming." I said and handed him to Luke.

" Lucien listen to me! "He shouted but I turned my face away. I should have never trusted him.

" Lucien , please! "
Nyx's theories and notes were pointless and useless. I don't feel shit for him and now I'm sure I start to hate him. We two together we're never going to work out I don't know what even crossed my mind and why haven't I killed him already.

For a moment I thought I should hear him when I saw the look of hurt and betrayal  in his eyes but quickly shook it off. Probably another attempt to escape or fool me. I was blinded by rage.

I barged in my room flaring in anger and changed into my normal clothes after taking a shower.

As I cooled down in shower I realised the state Adraniel was in. I hadn't noticed it earlier. I don't know what happened but looks like I have to ask either Luke or Adraniel. As the water washed down my tiredness and anger I realised and asked myself a question why was I being so insecure and angry when I thought if Adraniel leaving. I mean , I did take his freedom away and he totally deserved it back. Maybe I had overreacted and I should have listened to him instead of throwing him back in the dungeon.

I also have to apologise to him for that call. I remember as he hugged me literal jolts of electricity went down my spine.
After I got changed and freshened up I went downstairs to find Luke coming up wiping his hand with a handkerchief and all my brother's and Daniel entering the house at the same time. 

My brothers had a grim expression on their faces. William came up to me and almost started speaking before his eyes fell on Luke.

The others noticed him and their eyes hardened at him.
They glared at him and he smirked at them. I don't why they didn't like Luke and why Luke purposely pissed them off when he knew they didn't like him.

"Out ,right now!" William said pointing to Luke.
" Gladly! "He shrugged smirking and left.
I scoffed at them.

"What is it I'm kinda busy right now?" I rolled my eyes.

" Sit down, we need to talk about something important!" Will said.

" Cant it wait?"I asked and they shook their head still glaring at me in annoyance.

We sat at the dining table.
" We think the angels have not only found our lairs but also one of them broke into Williams'" Pierce said seriously.
My eyes widened , shit it could be Adraniel. But what was he doing there? I told him not to go there.

" When?" I asked my stare hardening

" That day when we were at the party. I even told y'all but you all shrugged it off. " Will said.

" If there's an angel spying on us, we need to be careful if they know we have been living here for a while they will just come to fight , knowing they won't win! We don't wanna deal with them and we all know it's only going to get worse. If Lucifer gets involved it will be 1945 all again. " Ezekiel said.

" It would just ruin our chances of living here and we have our business here and I don't plan on leaving earth this soon! " Sebastian whined.

"I checked up my lockers and nothing was stolen or taken. Nothing was implanted. The weird thing is not even the primary barrier or our lair barriers seem broken. As if the angel directly spawed inside or one of us brought him in." William said suspiciously.
I paled and they all looked at me suspiciously.

" What? Is something wrong? Because I'm sure there is." Will asked me.

"W-why?" I asked.

"I picked up a scent and an aura. The thing is not only your house reeks of it ,the door joining our houses is broken down.  " William said as he walked closer to me.

"I think Luke brought an angel here and you're trying to hide it by protecting him" Will said blatantly on my face.  This is the side of William I hate. He is straightforward and rude and blatant sharp.

" I stopped by the day before yesterday. I saw Luke being chased by your dog, Lucien. The weird thing is Luke was covered in blood. " Daniel  said trying to be helpful. And I would have killed him if he wasn't looking so genuinely concerned. I sighed, if I did blamed it on Luke they would have his head but I would be spared but it's still dangerous cause they'll ask for the body.

"I'm telling you Lucien if you're trying to protect him it will do you mo good. You know when an angel dies they release so much positive energy that it can be seen from heaven even if they are in our lair. If Luke did killed one and here then you know we all are in trouble. We decided not to get involved with angels." William scolded me.

"Fine!!" I shouted.

" There was a boy I met in the club.  He was pure as fuck and I wanted to have him. But when I got near him his guardian angel was in my face telling me to get away. I still got with him and took his innocence. " I lied. A big , fat unbelievable lie.

"What does it have to do with the angel?" Grey asked and I noticed all the attention was on me . Shit this was going in the wrong way. They know I mostly end up killing whoever I sleep with.

I knew if I told them I have an angel in my cell he would flip out.
" So it happened before we left and To avoid the disturbance by his guardian , I brought him to the property but what I didn't noticed the angel had a mark on the boy." I made up a bigger lie.

"What the fuck?!? Isn't that forbidden? Dude's a goner!" Ezekiel exclaimed.

"I realised it after I brought him in that he can use the human as an excuse to pop here without any problem." I said, which was utter bullshit.

"Oh so our barriers are that weak that an angel popped in it out of nowhere." Pierce asked suspiciously.

"Yea- what the hells wrong with you?! Why are you all coming at me?!!" I screamed.

"We're not. But let's believe your story. Where is this boy? What happened to the angel?" Gaston asked.

"Umm the boys in my basement, we were playing?" I answered and I realised I should have lied that he left.
"The angel was taken care by Luke. That's why he was here." I lied.

"You know if you think we're idiots you're wrong Lucien. You are a bad liar." William said squinting his eyes at me.

"I'm not!! God get out you all!!" I shouted.

"Ok fine where's the boy? We'll see him. Cause either he's down there against his will which would be fine or he is down there dead and along with the his guardian angel! If you're telling the truth you have nothing to fear." William said standing back straight and I knew he was angry.

"If you killed him, just tell us Lucien. We won't be very mad. It's about our stay and protection we're doing this." Greyson said gently.

"You killed him isn't it? I knew it! You know we can't just keep killing them it gets difficult to manage the bodies!" Pierce scolded me and I rolled my eyes.
Humans can shove those dead bodies up their arse. Pierce moved me away and started to go down.

"Don't go it's our intimacy!" I said
He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously.

" A dead body is your intimacy? Let me go and check he may be alive or what" He said. As he tried to move again.

"No he is naked and he doesn't like people seeing him" I said trying to convince him.

"At least he is alive but I'm not trusting you right now , Daniel please you go and look if he's alright , you are the only human here!" He said , Daniel stood up from his chair and started going down.

I glared at Daniel but he smirked , for a human he was quite brave and him being Williams boyfriend he was protected by him. He was a human he couldn't sense that Adraniel is an angel.

"From when do you start caring about your hookups ? " Grey asked suspiciously and I shrugged.

" You are definitely hiding something!" Ezekiel narrowed his eyes.

" We  have been in hell together , we fucked each other, we know our secrets, we have been together for eons . There is nothing to hide among us!" Pierce shouted and glared at me suspiciously.

Few minutes later Daniel came up and shook his head.

"There was no one." He said and I mentally thanked Luke for hiding him in the inner basement.

" There's an inner basement isn't it?" Sebastian said and I wanted to strangle him right now.

"Don't give me the look. All of our houses have one." He rolled his eyes.

"Lucien what is it that you're hiding? Just tell us we're brothers." Greyson asked and even if I did they would never understand.

"I-" I was cut off by  a crying Daniel running into Williams' arms.

"What happened baby?" He asked.

"G- Gigi and the little dog is dead." He said crying and our eyes widened.

"They're demons they'll recover but what?!" I asked and we all went to the room Gigi and Ghoul lied.

Ghoul was recovered almost but still his parts like legs and ears were missing.
Gigi's tail was growing and she looked up to us.

She immediately crawled up to me and connected her head to my head.  A memory , a scene flashed into my mind from her.

Adraniel being beaten up and Ghoul and Gigi being killed by Luke.

No Fucking Way.
He did not!!

I left Gigi and stood up.
A weird feeling filled my chest. As if it was my last breath was leaving my body but it wasn't actually mine. I felt a weird pain in my heart. My heart was beating heavily and I was sweating.

"Lu-lucien. Wh-whats happening?" William asked but his words seem slurred.

"I ha- have to find him." I said as I went past them.

"Find who Lucien?! Tell me!!" William asked and held me tightly. He shook me violently. Something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.

"Adraniel!! He's in the basement and he's hurt! Let me go! Please! He's hurt!" I begged him and they watched me with shock and bewilderment.

He let me go and I all but ran down to the basement with them following me. But I didn't care.

Every passing second felt like a part of my life was being taken away.

I burst open through the inner basement gate and what I saw make my blood run cold.

Adraniel was lying in the pool of his own blood. A demon's dagger was imapled in his chest.

"No! No ! NOOOO! ADRANIEL!! "I screamed and ran towards him.
I picked up his body and cradled it to my chest.

"Adraniel! Baby! Wake up! Adraniel wake up! Please baby! Please wake up! I'm sorry for not believing you! Please don't leave me yet! Adraniel wake up!" I didn't know but I had started sobbing.

I never saw it coming but I felt a punch hitting me right at my jaw that sent me flying to the wall. I deserved that.
I looked up to see Williams eyes flashing black and red. But I didn't care, I was away from Adraniel and I wanted to go back to him. He was going to die.

" DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING IDEA WHAT DID YOU DO? " he screamed at me and would've kicked me if Daniel hadn't stopped him. Daniel grabbed his hand rubbing it soothingly calming Will immediately.

We never hit each other seriously.
I knew I had seriously fucked up if he was this angry.

"You and Luke had killed a fucking angel in our house and you were lying to us about something that serious!" Pierce asked me in disbelief.  All of them had the same expression

"I DIDN'T. HE WAS FINE WHEN I CAME! He was fine. He- he - I didn't kill him..I-I I'm - he's my mate. He's my soulmate jsut like Daniel is to you Will. He's mine . I didn't kill him. Adraniel wake up please. I'm sorry!" I sobbed as heavy tears poured down my cheeks.

A weird silence fell over.

"He- he , an angel? Are you out of your mind Lucien?" William asked me in disbelief and I looked up to them to find them staring back at me in Disbelief.
I never showed much emotions let alone sob or cry.

His breaths were shallow and I don't even think he was going to make it. They stood there glaring at me.
Why was he wearing the collar when I removed it myself?! What the hell?!
I snatched it away but nothing happened. He was not healing. I could feel his heartbeat going fainter.

I left him crawled towards William and grabbed his leg which made him gasp in surprise.

"William. Please. Please do something. He can't die. I love him I can't lose him! He's not healing at all. I can't lose him. Please do something "I cried and everyone around me looked more shocked than ever at my confession. I pleaded to William as he stared at me wide eyed.

"Bu- but Luci-"
"You're the strongest here you can obviously heal the sounds right. If you don't have enough power or energy take it from me. Or them! Guys please help me save him. Please I cant let him die.!" I pleaded at them and they just stood there frozen , taken aback by the sudden turn of events.

William shook his head and patted my head. He moved towards him still not recovered from his shock and sat down beside him.

"Remove the dagger. He is an angel angel and he will heal quickly. Maybe the dagger is stopping the healing process." I did as he said.

But nothing happened.
"Will , he's not healing ! Why is he not healing Will?!" I asked him getting frantic.

"Can you shut up and let him see what's happening?!!" Gaston hit my head.

William resorted back to his powers. He started healing him with his powers.

And I patiently waited while I rubbed his hands.

"It's not working. His body is rejecting it with the remaining energy he has left. It's like he doesn't wants to live anymore." William said looking at me weird.

"No no no please try again. Please please." I begged him and sighing again he tried it. This time forcefully. His body started healing and within minutes his open wound was all healed up.
After he was done. He looked at me Weirdly.

" He was stabbed twice Lucien. By now I know you're not stupid enough to still believe that Luke didn't do this." William said and suddenly I was enraged.

Luke.
Luke had done this.
He had tried to kill Adraniel and my pets.

I stood up angrily.

"CASSANDRA!!! CARNEL!!" I screamed and the two appeared in front of me in their demon forms.

(Arts not mine. But Cassandra and Carnel in their demon form)

" Find Luke and bring him back alive. " I snarled and understanding the task they immediately dissappeared again.

I picked Adraniel up and took him to my room. They followed me for an explanation. I laid Adraniel on the bed and stared at his face. Only then I saw the dried up tears stains and cum stain his face.

I was enraged. It was my own foolishness that had to lead to this. God knows what my little angel has been through.

"Clean him up. We're in the other room waiting." William said and took all of them away.

I with shaky hands removed Adraniel jumper and lowers. My eyes filled with tears when I saw the new , fresh unhealed marks of the torture he was put into. I grabbed his hands and cried softly.

"I'm sorry so so sorry." I whispered.

" You should be ashamed to call him your lover if you think of him in that way." A familiar voice whispered in the back of my head.

" He is a nice boy. When he was talking to me I'm his unconscious state , knowing who I was yet he was polite and respectful. I have been watching your wo for quite a while. Didn't expected that from you Lucien and judging how things were going I seriously I thought I should intervene and stop this-" I cut Lucifer mid sentence.

"You did this?" I asked him.

"No. No I didn't. It all happened in its own. The part where Luke showed him that and tortured him through that was where I knew I should intervene and stop but I didn't. No angel would be alive or wanted to be alive if they would have given through what he did. The fact he's here is what makes me intrigued of him and surprised. " He replied.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Something no angel would want to go through." He said and just like that he was gone.

I cleaned him up and pulled his covers up to his chin. I made my way outside and found them in the hall downstairs.

They looked up to me and stared at me. I came down and sat at the sofa staring back at them.

"Explain. Everything. Exclude nothing out." William said and I knew he was in no bullshit mood.

"Him and I met at the bar. You all know him as the bartender in the  bar in New Orleans. He was every eccentric when I first saw him and he caught my attention so quickly , I couldn't help but feel attracted to him. When we made eye contact first I realised I was blushing."

"You? What? " Pierce asked.

" It was then I felt human emotions for the first time. " That made everyone around me gasp in shock.

Will kept staring at me in disbelief.

" He and I had a great start took off really well. I would go to the bar everyday to talk to him. One day when I got too close to him I sensed it. He was an angel but his smell was different. It was nice. Weak but nice. I started having bad thoughts. I first thought he was some spy sent to sit on us. And he did something to me because I was feeling all this. I didn't went to see him for 3 days and this 3 days were worse. I couldn't sit straight.  It was 2 weeks of talking with him and after meeting him , I decided to kidnap him and ask him about his true nature. Tortured him myself for months-"

" We went to that bar in january. It's July , Lucien!!" Greyson exclaimed at me in disbelief.

" You have him in your basement for months. You tortured him because you can't get sure for yourself and then leave him to the mercy of that monster knowing damn well he threatened to kill me once? And I'm only a human! He's an angel for godsake! Seriously if you call this love I dont know what's wrong with you because we trust the person who we love and we don't beat them to die. you better not call this bullshit love , it's plain torture . No wonder he didn't wanted to be healed. You are responsible for his state Lucien!"Daniel sneered at me and I couldn't even come with any comebacks.  Hearing this from someone else made me realise how bad I was and what stupid thing was it.

"A-anyways. I started to feel strongly for him and I knew he did too. We kissed and cuddled and slept together. It was good until he kept asking me to let him fly more. I thought he wanted to runaway so when he came running to me asking my to save him. I believed Luke when he told me he tried to run away. I was so pissed at him that I didn't listen to him and he- he." I had started crying again.

They just stared at me.

"I wasn't sure that what I was feeling was even right. I read books, did research even talked to Nyx and everything brought me to one conclusion that Adraniel was my supposed other half. And it felt right. And I- I ruined it myself." I was crying and staring at my hands in disbelief.

"Lucifer says he went through things an angel would never want to go through." I told them.

"Lucifer knows?" William asked.

" He said he had been watching us since the beginning. He said he wanted to step in but he didn't for god knows why. I - I don't know what Luke has done to my Adraniel and I know that Adraniel will never forgive me even if he wakes up.

So William there is other favour I need to ask. Can you open his mind to us. For all of us to see?" I pleaded .

" I can but you sure he will be ok with it? You know you and all of us seeing that? " He asked .

" Just do it William. It will not only clear what Luke did but also why Adraniel is here."I said hurriedly.

"Which is actually confusing. He has no powers in him. He's basically a human with wings." He said and I stared at him dumbfounded.

"What?" I asked in surprise. That means whatever I have done with him was all when he had no powers. That's why he couldn't heal. I was regretting everything more and more.

"Yeah you can't feel?" Pierce asked.

"No , my powers or any magic of mine doesn't works on Adraniel. I'm vulnerable around him." I said and William looked at me with an emotion I can't figure.

He nodded to do it and we all moved back to my room. He sat on the bed and took his head in his lap and muttered something letting us see what actually happened.

"Uh actually there's a block. The only memory accessible is from a building he flies down and meets a girl. Before that everything is blocked." William said.

"Ok just show me what happened when I left him with Luke." I said and he nodded. He worked his magic and projected out the memories for us to see.

It started off as normal with Adraniel eating pasta with him then him running away and Luke catching him. Seeing and listening to this from Adraniel's point of view made it worse.

Daniel gasped when Adraniel was thrown into the bathtub and the burner beneath it was switched on. Adraniel was left there for an entire night. I watched with tears in my eyes stroking his hand.

It turned out to be more gruesome when Adraniel was abused by him , then when he showed him those fake scenarios. I could see how Adraniel didn't want it to believe.
I was so proud that he trusted me even after strong manipulations.

Chills ran down my spine and faced William who had the same expression of shock when he saw Luke was brought him in between our lairs.
I gasped in shock and tears started to flow when I saw what he showed him an animalistic version of myself. I could feel the pain Adraniel was feeling even though it was just an illusion. I had enough when Adraniel was made to go through the falling. His entire body convulsed and he was shaking while Luke laughed. I could see the lights of the house going and coming.

Ghoul attacked Luke. Adraniel somehow woke up and managed to call me and I wanted to punch myself cause the only time he had a chance to escape he called me for help and I hung up saying it was a spam call. I saw Adraniel sobbing. He tired to get up and leave the house but Luke came and knocked him out.

He was passed out for a day and when he woke up he was in a dog cage with no clothes. He was helped by Gigi and later he tried to help Gigi when Luke himself got hit. He was running away from Luke not me. God what I have done.

The most enraging part was when Luke taunted him saying he should have expected this only from me and Adraniel defeatedly bowed his head. I could see his hope and will power was broken.

" A token of humiliation for you and Lucien"  Luke said when he did that vile thing and left Adraniel to bleed to death.

Adraniel just lied there crying softly.
I heard something that really broke my heart.

"You broke your promise." He whispered and It was then I was crying again.
Daniel was crying and others were too shocked to say anything.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you please wake up" I whispered to him and took his hand in mine.

Daniel just wiped his tears and went out of the room.

"Why you abused him in the beginning was understandable that you thought you were being tricked but even after all the research you did and your feelings coming back you still continued to hurt him like that?" William asked me in disbelief.

I didn't answer. I was ashamed of myself.

" You took his freedom Lucien , all he did was ask you to let him fly and you denied him that. It's like keeping a bird caged. Even after so much he expected so much from you and you gave shit to him.in return-" I cut Gaston off.

"If I'd have let him he might've ran away. You might have seen him or killed him." I replied.

"When William felt this thing the first thing he did was tell us knowing we would not approve. Why couldn't you?! We have learnt our lesson the first time. We could have figured it out without torture or shit? If he really is your soulmate Lucien trust me you're fucked." Pierce said.

"You should have come to us." Sebastian said and left. One by one they started leaving.

" You did it to yourself. If he wakes up and runs away again it won't be a surprise why." Greyson scoffed and I just stared at Adraniel and his face.

" If it was some random angel , it would have been nothing but he meant something to you and yet you go and do this , seriously Lucien? We agreed not to do something like what we did with Daniel in the beginning!!" William scolded.

Very first when we met Daniel we all tried to kill him to get rid of him  and so William can be free. Ofcourse we regretted it , we dont know how but we did. Thankfully he didn't die but when he was about to we all were worried for him.

"Lucien if what you tell me is right and he somehow ends up as your soulmate like Daniel and I then you know you're fucked. We don't know if he forgives you or not but if he doesn't it's going to be painful.  We will figure out the angel demon part later but let's leave the waking up part to him." He said and went down.

I closed the door behind him and left to follow them. As I climbed down the stairs they all were talking about me.

"We don't know if what he feels is love or not? With Daniel it was a human demon relationship. We have seen it before and though it took us time to acknowledge it but this is an angel demon thing. It's forbidden and it will cause an uproar not only in hell but heaven, earth everywhere!" Gaston was saying.

"Are you sure you ' love ' him? " Sebastian asked as he acknowledged my presence and all the attention turned to me. I nodded.

"I swear I'm not lying neither I would joke about this. I'm sorry for lying to you all but I knew it would turn into a great havoc. I knew you won't understand. I did it to protect him." I confessed.

"Protect him? You ahve been torturing him for 7 months!!" Daniel sneered at me.

"Not only that you left him with Luke you knew what he tried to do with me. You knew how he is and even Adraniel said that he doesn't gets a nice vibe from him , you ignored him and left. God knows what he has been through. I'm a human and I broke down when someone sexually assaulted me. He's an angel for godsake and getting assaulted by a demon!?! It would have been a nightmare!" Daniel continued and i just bowed my head in shame. What the hell is this all happening?

" Fine, fine. Calm down everyone. We have nothing to panic ok? Lucien hid him from us because let's face it we would have killed him if we saw him. Second I know how he must have been feeling when he felt emotions for the first time and trust me it is scary. We should leave him and the angel to rest and we'll continue when the boy wakes up. Ok?" William said and I shook my head.

"I'll stay with him!" I said and they glared at me again.
"No you'll leave him alone for a while and stay with us talking everything out!"" Will ordered and I frowned but slumped down on the couch.

"It would have been so terrifying and scary for him. Cutting an angel's wings is the most painful thing someone can ever experience! " Sebastian said mentioning the illusion Like made him experience and I nodded growling mentally. 

I never believed my brothers when they said luke was no good and I found it the hard way. I'm going to kill that fucker and it was going to be painful.

"You know an Angel and a demon is not a good thing ,right brother?" William asked seriously and I sighed.

" I know but I never felt anything like this before I killed angels at sight but he made me blush and I knew he was an angel . There was a warm feeling in my chest instead of that cold hatred! My mind didn't tell me to bash his head on the table but instead it was thinking how his lips would feel like !!"I said and they kept quiet.

I stood up and went to drown a  glass of water. I was just exiting the kitchen when Ghoul and Gigi went up the stairs.

" Lucien!!  Gigi is going up!!" Sebastian shouted and all of them ran after her while I just watched confused.

"Shit she will kill him he's an angel!" Pierce said to me as if it wasn't obvious. Oh wait they don't know that.
I just shook my head and went upstairs to find them frozen in their spots as they stared at the scene , baffled. Gigi and Ghoul  were cuddled around Adraniel.

"What?" They all looked shocked and fascinated.

"Guys that's the thing , they both adore him. Didn't you see they risked their lives to save him!" I told them, pointing to my pets .

As I moved to touch him they both hissed and growled at us respectively.
Gigi can adjust her size and she grew huge curling around the bed protecting him.

"Why is she protecting an angel?" Sebastian asked confused .

"And dog never liked anyone of us!" Ezekiel looked confused.

" It's all fucked up. Let him wake up on his own! " Will said frustrated and we nodded.

God knows how long it will take for him to wake up.
"They'll not hurt him right?" Daniel asked.

"But if he wakes up we won't know."  Pierce said and on cue a soft little voice came from inside the coil.

"Ghoul? " Adraniel said, his voice was hoarse.

"Love, Gigi is curled around you trying to protect you! Can you ask her to open this! "I said banging on Gigi's hard rock like body . There was silence.

"Adraniel?" I asked. But no answer came.

" Adraniel , please answer me." Still no answer. Gigi's skin turned into a hard shiny stone making it difficult to even move her.

"Adraniel I'm sorry I was just so enraged that you were trying to leave I didn't even gave you chance to hear you, please baby" I pleaded.

"I would prefer dying than ever seeing your fucking face again." He said

Everyone around me seemed shock from his outbursts.
Well more from the profanities.

" Love, please? "I begged scratching the stony scales of Gigi.

He didn't answer.

Everyone around me looked at me with sympathy as I slid down against Gigi tears falling from my eyes .

They wore surprised expressions to see that I was crying over someone.

"Adraniel , do you mind answering some questions? We are just looking for our safety on earth too and if it's true you're Lucien's soulmate then it's alright. We won't hurt you." William said.

"I wish I'm not." He replied and It just broke my heart.

"Lucien I think you should leave." William said giving me the eye.

"Luci let's go give him some time!" Pierce said and Sebastian opened and closed the door again. I didn't leave but I was silent.

" Adraniel can you answer some questions , please? You know we would give you some time but an angel in our lair is like a ticking bomb for us. We really don't know your purpose here and it really concerns our safety. " William asked again.

"You're William?" He asked.

"Yes. We wanna know how you ended up on earth.  We can feel you don't have your angel protection or powers or any sort of magic. Which is weird. " William said and there was silence before he answered.

"You can feel I have no powers?" He asked confused.

"Yes. We all can except Lucien. His magic , or abilities or his powers don't work on you. That's why you being in his lair doesn't affects you at all. Apparently you make him vulnerable." William replied.

"Oh. That's....sad. You were in my mind earlier why didn't you just see what happened?" He asked.

"There is a block and if I'd have broken in , it could have hurt you." William said.

There was silence before Adraniel sighed and answered.

"You don't need to worry about angels waltzing in your lair if that's what you fear. I was banished from heaven and my powers were ripped away. I'm a human with wings if you could say that. " He replied.

"What happened?" Pierce asked.

"Pierce, right? " Adraniel asked.

"Hm hm." Pierce replied.

" I went against the orders of my king. Went down on earth to help a human child but the demon that pissed the father killed his host and the mother and the child became orphan. The asshole got pissed saying 'i should have let them die' nd threw me down here with only 1000 dollars and no powers. When Lucien kidnapped me I somehow knew he didn't care. By now I know either my best friend or my brother and sister are the only one who are trying to find me. My own father wishes I was dead and so do I.
Which is why did you save me William? " Adraniel asked and we all were surprised by this.

"I- I - Lucien asked me to." William replied looking into my eyes.

"Did you now Lucien? Did you not said that I'll make you wish you were dead? Cause I do wish that I was rather dead than being alive here with you." Adraniel said and our eyes widened.

" Uh uh Lucien's not here!" Sebastian lied quickly.

"Certainly. Sebastian. Certainly. I could make out your energies and I know Lucien still sitting here!" Adraniel said and he went silent , nothing.

We just looked at each other in shock.

"Uhh sorry Adraniel but we had to know. I bet you're hungry. I'll make something to eat and bring it up soon. I'm Daniel by the way." Daniel said and motioned all of us to leave.

They all left and I was the last to leave thinking of him. Each step that I  walked down brought fresh tears in my eyes.

William saw me and I just dove into his arms crying like a child.

" Will I don't want to lose him , its the first time I felt something . I don't want this feeling to go! Please Will don't make me send him away. Please do something."I cried  and my other brothers consoled me .

"It's okay Luci I know this feeling ,we are not sending him away" He whispered as he patted my back.

"He must be hungry Gaston please make him something" I asked Gaston and he nodded.

" Isn't it weird how both of the animals who are demons took a liking towards an angel on their first meet,  it took them days to like Daniel and they still don't like him" Grey mumbled.

" I actually don't know"William replied confused himself.

After few minutes Gaston came out of the kitchen with a plate of mac n cheese.

" Daniel you go , tell him you are a human and make him eat please!" I asked Daniel to go.
Daniel nodded and took the plate upstairs to his room.

" What was his name again?"will asked.

" Adraniel why?"I asked.

" Just wondering I think I heard it before from Lucifer. This name." William said trying to recall Lucifers word he sighed and shook his head not remembering anything. Still I don't get what Lucifer has to do with him.

" Ask his full name and what angel is he?" Will said and I didn't knew how to approach him.

I went up to my library passing his room when I heard his voice I started eavesdropping . It's bad I know , I don't care I'm a demon . We break rules anyway and do bad stuff.

" No Daniel you can't expect me to talk to him after knowing what he did. Foolish of me, to expect anything from him"
Adraniel argued as Daniel tried to defend me.

"But he loves you Adraniel." Daniel said.

Did I? Did I love him? I don't know.

" I don't think so. If this is how you treat people you love then I don't want it. For god sake I'm the angel of love and Harmony!? " Adraniel said out loud.
I sighed . This not how you treat someone you 'love' . But my heart just broke more by his words , he lost all of the trust he had on me , isn't it?

His words rang in my mind , taunting me as I remembered them again and again. He'd rather be dead.
I reached the library and looked at the heaps of book he read.
I chuckled ,he was such a nerd.

I picked up the books and read the titles.
Beauty and the beast , a song of wraths and ruins , consequences of falling in love,  all were love stories and  most of them were hat to love. One caught my eye in particular.

'loving his demon's' it was a book about two lovers and how the partner accepts and loves the other , eventhough he pushes her away everytime and she still accepts him for who he is .
Tears welled in my eyes. I don't know why but it did. He was the angel of love.
God the irony , he was love and I was lust. Alike but different.

I took the book and sat at the balcony staring at the stars.

"You do this purposely don't you? You are probably having fun watching me suffering?" I asked him.

"You gave him to me and when I finally start to accept him now you're taking him back from me. Whatever sick twisted game you're playing. You're definitely winning. Is that what you want to hear from me?!" I yelled at the sky.

" Blaming our father again?" William asked coming behind me.

"Who else should I?" I chuckled darkly.

"Yourself, perhaps?" He said sitting beside me on the floor.
I looked at him weirdly .

"You know there is this thing I never told anyone and neither does Daniel." William said looking up to the sky.

"When I first met him. I felt weird emotions too. And I was Wrath , the sata  afterall. Rage flowed in my veins. I was very violent and I just like you kidnapped Daniel and kept him in my basement for two weeks." He confessed and I stared at him with my eyes wide.

"What?!" I asked baffled.

"Yeah I tried everything to see if he was some angel or a witch or something. He was a human and whats interesting when I failed desperately he found it amusing. He and I bonded during our time. I didn't torture him like you did but we're same Lucien. We're all brother. We shared the same womb. " William chuckled.

" You know I felt the guilt of hurting Daniel too and it didn't went away even now. But I have him beside me. He's happy to be with me and so am I. I forgive myself and he did too. But for that you have to accept that you are at fault here and then try to make amends with him." William said.

"But why us? " I asked.

" Trust me Lucifer and I have been wondering the same thing. Why us? But then the only possible reasonable explanation is our father and mother wants us to move on with our lives. Though these so-called soulmates of ours, are our greatest weakness but they are also our greatest strength. You know how strong I have grown since I met Daniel. Why would they want to give us power so strong that we can do anything? " He asked and I shook my head.

"They are not. They are giving us something to why we have to be in control. Maybe it's for the good and as per I have seen till now. Everything is good. Maybe , if you see it that way. If you and Adraniel successfully end up together. It'll be like a peace treaty between hell and heaven. The two realms which are on war since the dawn of earth will finally be at peace." William explained and I remained silent.

"How do I get him back." I asked.

"That's for you to know Lucien. He's your boyfriend." He said looking back to the stars.

"He's- he's not my boyfriend. Yet."I blushed.

"So you're telling me you have been sleeping together , kissing and shit and he's not your boyfriend?! " He asked in disbelief and I shook my head.

"You're - just , god you're weird." He Snickered.

"You know find a way to get him back because if he really is your other half. Trust me you don't want to lose him for good, because if he goes back to heaven you never know he'll come back or not."
He warned and I was filled with determination to win him back.

That night I went to sleep in the room beside his room but couldn't sleep all night and ended up sleeping on his door step of his room.

I made breakfast for him the next day as soon as I woke up and took it to hai room.

"Adraniel I made breakfast." I knocked on his door. The door opened slightly and Gigi using her tail slid it inside. I tried to peak in but Adraniel wasn't in there and Ghoul was sitting outside the bathroom door meaning Adraniel was in the bathroom. 

I should really hate the two but I realised they went through all of this together with Adraniel. They were here to protect him and that meant from me too.
The time went on and Adraniel had came out of his room. He was silent very silent. My brothers would invite him to our Friday nights and he would come but sit there with no expression and just stare at the tv.

Sometimes he would see me but just turn his face away. It hurt me not to hold him, and the kiss we shared the last day . I smiled sadly as I reminisced about those sweet moments.
I spend those weeks reading the books he read and all those could help me be better for him, maybe.

I was trying to find a way to win him back and I will. I tried every possible way cards , breakfast , apology notes , gifts  whatever I can think and read of.
If it was old me he would have just barged in Adraniels room and forced him to talk and be back with violence.
But I didn't want to ,with him it was different. With him I want to be different. I would do everything in my power to win him back.

It was one of the those days and I realised Adraniel had never asked me or anyone to fly again. I dont know why. And past few days he had been looking very sad.

I tiptoed to his room and opened it slightly. Adraniel sat there caressing his wings. Gigi and Ghoul hissed and growled at me as I entered but Adraniel jsut shused him and continued caressing his wings humming slightly.

"You have been trying to talk to me but I don't get it what's there to talk." He said without looking at me.

I noticed his lower set of wings were gone.

"Adraniel your lower sets of wings? Are they? Did he?" I asked fearing for the worst.

Instead what I got in reply was something that made me wanna strangle myself.

He chuckled darkly and answered me without looking back. He kept looking out of the window and stroking his wings.

"Luke doesn't have control over my wings I do. I'm not stupid enough to pluc out my own feathers. The only other person who can bring out my wings against my own will is you. Does it rings an hell?" He said and my expression turned grim.

"No no no ." I muttered.

"You did it Lucien. The first time I came here you hit me with that whip on my wings and you didn't even realise that I had lost the lower set of feathers." He replied.

"I - I " I stammered.

"Not the answer you were hoping to hear now? Trust me Lucien if you want to blame your mistakes on others no one will stop you. Just remember you were the one who brought me here and abused me and you were the one who left me with him despite of my pleas. So if you also why I don't want to talk to you or I don't trust you anymore.  You should find the answers in the past." He said and walked past by me and he didn't even glanced at me. But I did and I noticed the tears in his eyes.

Later I found myself in the basement and the room where I kept him I found a dirty, blood and dirt covered omg white feather. I collapsed and sobbed hugging the feather. It was the only part of Adraniel that I could touch.

I was so angry at myself that I didn't even realised I had my own wings popped out.

I stared at the black feathered wings and reached out for the feather at the end and pulled it with all might.

It came out , its end bloodied and I let out a whimper. I cried and started plucking out more and continued until the lower set of mine was completely on the ground. It was painful and I don't how Adraniel went through it.

How did I make him go through it?!
I collected all the remaining feathers that I could of Adraniel and after washing them kept them by my bed side.

The only comfort that was left from him.
I dont know how I was going to atone for what I did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________

I know it's like currently there are lots of bumps for them and the story is going kinda slow here but it's going to get exciting soon;)

{Hint/spoiler: wait for Lucifer to arrive}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
124K 8.3K 42
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 2) The Seven Deadly Sons have now teamed up with the enemy and have finally betrayed their king. But will they cont...
28.1K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
725K 30.5K 58
As an angel of love, Hadraniel "Adrian" Stars doesn't really know how to do his job properly. His parents being the King and Queen of the Angels Asso...