She's MINE [MHAx Diabolik Lov...

By Gothgirl1994

Those from MHA and DL are sent to a different timeline on a mission, their mission is completely different fr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five

Chapter three

13 1 0
By Gothgirl1994

Chapter three

She then opened the package to see a red and pink bracelet just like Kou had mentioned to her. She didn't take it out of the bag just yet, she wanted to test something. She placed it on the counter top and she leaned against it. "I want one of you to open this for me please."

Rather quickly it was opened and slid towards her. She laughed and smiled before she held onto it. With the instant contact she could see where both males were. Kou was beside her leaning against the counter wearing his usual outfit without his shoes on while Hawks was wearing a casual outfit. She hummed out. "Can't see them, probably can't until I place the bracelet on." She said before she looked at the time. "Shit I'm gonna be late! Boys if you're coming with me you better be ready in ten."

She grabbed her shoes and got her keys again as she then placed the bracelet on but placed a baggy hoodie on so they wouldn't be able to see it. She then talked to herself making sure she had everything. "Okay got shoes on, bracelet in pocket and keys...yup got everything. Okay boys I'm off if you want to come with me."

She left her apartment and she soon saw Kou and Keigo leave her apartment. "If I have either one of you with me, close the door please."

Keigo did with his feathers and she smiled seeing the door shut. "Thank you sir." She said before she locked the door.

As she walked down the steps she messaged Maria letting her know that she had the bracelet in her mailbox, Maria told her that they won't be visible to the public eye until she touches them. That gave her a devious idea and thanked Maria for the information. Once she got to her car she started it up not even letting them know about the fact that she could see that they were arguing. While she waited she synced up her phone to her car before she placed her seat belt on. After hearing the rather aggressive music that played Kou sat up front and Keigo sat in the back.

She had to take the bracelet off so she could see past the wings of Keigo without him knowing. She got out of her parking spot before she drove to work humming to herself as she did so. She tried to ignore that two famous males who she adored were in her car. It was a half hour drive to where she worked before she parked and placed the bracelet back on the wrist it was on as she placed her keys in her pouch. Once she got out she locked the car and she walked to the entrance of the building only to see that both males were racing to see who could earn her love and trust first.

She stopped half way to call Maria, just to make the two males suffer. "Hey beautiful what's up?"

"Hey Maria, so are we doing things inside or outside today?"

"Glad you asked! Boss is making us do stuff out back."

"Good to know I'm at the studio, I'll see you in a bit then."

"That you will! Later."

"Later."

She placed her phone back where she had it and walked around the building as she heard the two males telling her to wait up-but she never did. She was used to ignoring people and being ignored so it was nothing new or different. When she got to the back of the studio she saw her three bandmates waiting for her. She went up to them and hugged them tightly. "I'm here now!" She said happily

"And you're wearing a sweater...aren't you dying in that?" one of them asked

"She's a strange one, leave her be. No doubt it's for a reason."

"Thank you Maria for saying that. But to answer your question Emma-no I'm not. Unlike you I'm used to sweating my ass off and working for things. I'm not a prissy bitch like you."

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, calm your tits Ivy. Did you have savage flakes this morning or something holy shit!" The other female said keeping her away from her band mate

"She knows what I'm talking about, she's lucky I haven't told our manager who she really is."

"Like it matters who I really am? As long as you never say anything about it I'll be fine!"

Their boss came up to them as he got off of their phone. "Good all of you girls are here on time. I don't have to scold any of you. So before we start, I am going to ask this question one last time before I stop asking. Have any of you know where Soto Emma made off to?"

Ivy smirked and she pointed to her sister. "Up till now she's never given me a reason to rat her ass out but that is she. She dyed her hair and has blue contacts in her eye boss."

Ivy was patted on the top of her head. "Good girl, I knew I could count on one of you to tell me the truth. Ivy, take your other team mates inside. I'm going to deal with Emma on my own."

"Of course sir, not a problem. Maria-Tara let's go."

They followed behind her where Kou and Keigo were waiting, pouting slightly until they saw Ivy come towards the doors with two other females. Instantly they smiled and they opened the doors. Maria and Tara freaked out as Ivy giggled out. "Girls don't freak out, it's probably Hawks and Kou Mukami who have been clinging themselves to me since I figured out that they were even in my apartment."

Maria laughed a bit and patted her shoulder. "You poor, poor girl. Having two possessive blond males, you're lucky very soon we're going to have time off."

Ivy raised an eyebrow at Maria. "Are you implying something Maria?"

"Oh you are such an innocent child, c'mon let's go inside." Maria said as she pulled Ivy into the building as tara wasn't far behind her.

Once they were inside they saw that the two males that were around both Maria and Tara were already in the building. Ruki was the first to speak up. "Maria told Chisaki and I that you have one of my brothers, which one?" Ruki asked Ivy

"Hi to you too...shit are all you bastards so rude? To answer your question, I have Kou around me...somewhere." She said even though she knew he was clinging onto her arm like a child.

Ruki rolled his eyes at her. "You'll get no pleasantries from me human girl you don't-" He said before he was quickly pushed up against the wall with Ivy's lower right arm against his throat.

His eyes widen in shock seeing just how quick she was able to move and the strength she had in her. Kanato laughed as he pointed at how quick Ruki was able to shut up.

"She told you! Stupid half breed!"

Tara and Maria sighed out before Maria pulled Ivy away from Ruki. "Alright Ivy, calm yourself he doesn't know."

"I thought all people here were human?" Ruki asked confused

Maria scoffed. "Wow you're stupid to assume that. No one here is human. You are dumb and never asked about who and what you were dealing with."

"I knew better than to think that, Tara didn't smell human and neither does the other two girls." Kanato said proudly

Tara went up to Kanato and patted the side of his face softly. "Good boy, I'll get you a sweet snack on the way home. Promise."

Kanato's eyes lit up hearing that he'd get a sweet on the way home and nodded his head.

Dabi and Chisaki didn't look amused and spoke up. "So if we're not dealing with humans what are we dealing with?" Dabi asked

"And is it natural?" Chisaki asked

"Natural? Yes we were all born for generations as we are, and what you are dealing with Dabi is a fire elemental woman. Chisaki you are dealing with a water elemental woman. As for me...I'm what is known as a siren." Ivy explained "Though I feel concerned for Kou since I learnt he was around me."

"Oh no...did he bite you?" Maria asked concerned

She nodded her head. "He had..more than once."

"Oh dear...I'm surprised he hasn't tried fucking you." Tara said shaking her head

"Same though." Ivy said with a nod of her head

The four males looked confused. "What are you three girls talking about?" Kanato asked

Ivy sighed out and rubbed between her eyes. "As a siren only those who I feel comfortable and cared for can bite me and drink my blood. If someone tries to unwillingly bite me-they will turn into a hormonal person with urges to do things to me until those urges are gone."

She could hear from behind her, Kou speaking to Keigo. "That'll explain why I've been having weird urges around her as of late...whoops."

"Moron, I told you not to bite her."

Ruki crossed his arms. "So, I have to ask is there a food chain of how the different species are around here?"

"Yes actually there is." Maria said with a nod of her head.

"From bottom to top. Vampires, Werewolves, Wraiths, Angels, Demons, Elementals, Succubi and Incubi, then on the top is Sirens." Tara explained

"Why are Sirens on top is there a reason for it?" Dabi asked

"Our strength, speed and the fact that with our voice-if we wanted to, we could woo any species puts us on top." Ivy said with a grin

Tara sighed out "Ivy's family is a rather popular family..."She trailed off

"Ivy is actually a princess believe it or not. Because her elder brother and sister were born before her, she doesn't have any royal duties after her parents were killed by her elder brother Simon." Maria explained

"But Simon had Karma hit him two months ago and the next in line is Emma, who was part of this group but because she had the guts to be a bitch to me I sold her out." Ivy said with a grin

"That's messed up, so...my brothers and I..we're very low on the scale aren't we?" Kanato asked

"Yes, to everyone here you are the lowest of the low. There is no such thing as 'humans' here."Ivy said with a nod of her head

"So..how do vampires feed then?" Kanato asked confused

"They are given a lover who is used for their feeding purposes, the only rule is they can't kill who they feed off of or the vampire will die as well." Ivy explained

Kanato's eyes widened in fear. "I...I don't want that to happen."

"Then be careful with my friend, she cares and loves you lots. It would be a shame to lose both of you." Ivy said with a sincere smile

He nodded his head quickly "I...I'll be careful I promise!"

"Good, glad to hear it." Ivy said smiling

At that time their boss came in and gave Ivy a check. "This is for selling your sister out. As you should know there was money offered to the person who ended up finding and turning her in."

Ivy smiled at her boss. "Thank you Mr. Cheney!"

"No, thank you, without her this place will go to hell." Her boss said before he crossed his arms. "With her out of the group this will actually work now. Girls I need you to work together to make a new album twelve tracks, I want one solo per girl and duets in it as well. Understand?"

They nodded their heads and smiled at their boss. "Yes Mr. Cheney!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 11.9K 28
fighting infertility becomes easier when you and your cute hero neighbor start a secret affair. the drama that comes with it - not so easy. ~ keigo t...
19.4K 490 20
Relationships are hard, but staying away from each other is even harder. book 2 // companion to 'not allowed' eraserbread // 2024
576K 7K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...
253 4 10
Kanato loves torturing and messing with the mind of Yui's sisters' mind, not knowing that she had a mental illness that she knew how to hide from all...