,,𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐞"

By taekook_231

"W-what ar-..." But before than I could finish my sentence he came closer to me and smashed his lips onto min... More

κ¨„οΈŽ 1 κ¨„οΈŽ
κ¨„οΈŽ 2 κ¨„οΈŽ
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25

16.

8.6K 341 35
By taekook_231

3 WEEKS LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Tae, I'm leaving dear!!" I heard granny saying so I runned downstairs.

"Have a safe trip granny. When you come back I will probably not be here so this is goodbye." I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Take care of yourself Tae and don't worry, everything will be alright." Granny said as she was hugging me back.

We pulled away from hug and looked at each other.

"I'm going now, bye." Granny said and started leaving house.

"Bye granny." I said and closed doors behind her.

I walked into kitchen and made to myself a hot chocolate. I was about to drink it but there was a knock on the door.

"Ohh granny probably forgot something." I said to myself as I put cup on the table then left to open the door.

"Granny wh-..... Jungkook!!" I was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I was looking at him. He looks like he didn't eat anything for days.

Jungkook didn't say anything just walked into house making me to step back. He closed the door and started walking towards me while I was moving away from him but then I hitted on the wall.

"Jungkook, please don't..." I was about to say something but I was cutted of when he pulled me into tightly hug.

I was so shocked because I thought that he will kill me this time. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back. I missed him so much, I missed his touch a lot.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked. I just hummed as I wasn't sure in my voice in that time.

"Baby please don't do this ever again. I was so scared, I was so lonely. Please don't leave me ever again, I need you in my life, I need you whole for myself." He said as his hold on me tightened.

My Kookie is back?? Is it that possible??? I pulled away from hug and looked at him.

"K-Kookie??" I said as I caressed his cheeks softly.

"Yes, your Kookie. Your Kookie is back my love." He said and I didn't wasted any second to attach our lips together into passionately kiss.

He immediately kissed me back with same pasion, picking me up and pinning me on the wall. I can feel my tears on my cheeks.

"D-don't cry my love. Everything is okay now." Kookie said as he broke a kiss and wiped my tears with his thumb while smiling at me.

"H-how?? How all of this happened?" I asked as I was smiling back at him.

"Your love. Your love helped me to go back on right way. You are the reason why is Kookie back." Jungkook said and pecked my lips. I smiled then hugged him tightly as he was still holding me in his arms.

"Come on, let's go. Everyone is waiting for you." Jungkook said as he placed me down on the ground and pulled away from hug.

"Can we stay here a little longer?? I don't know if I will see you again." I said.

"Nobody will not separate us." Kookie said and smiled.

"How do you know that? If my hyung see you he will separate us. I don't want to go away from you." I said as I wrapped myself around him.

"Baby you will not go away from me, everything will be okay. Believe me okay." Kookie said.

"Fine." I said and sighed.

I pulled away from hug then saved all of my things in my bag.

"I'm ready, we can go." I said as I looked at Kookie.

"Hmm let's go." He said as he intertwined our fingers and we left out of there.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

TIME SKIP

"Kookie please go to your house. I will come to you later okay. I don't want hyung to see you, please." I said as I was caressing his cheeks.

"Fine, if you want it I will do it." He said then pecked my lips.

"I love you." He said then we separated our ways. I sighed as I came in front of house. I took a deep breath then knocked on the door. Door soon was opened by my hyung.

"Taehyung!!!" Hyung yelled as he pulled me into hug and started crying.

"My baby brother. Thanks God that you are finally home. I was so worried for you, I thought that something happened to you." Hyung say as he was hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry hyung." I said as I hugged him back and started crying too.

"Shhh it's okay now, let's go inside and we will talk." Hyung said as we pulled away from hug then walked into living room.

There I was hugged by Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jiminie. Now I see what I did, I hurted them a lot by leaving like that but I had to do that. I sighed as I sat down on the couch.

"Are you okay Tae?" Jimin asked me.

"I'm fine Jiminie don't worry." I said and smiled.

"Where have you been all of this time?" Yoongi hyung asked me.

"I lived with one granny in the forest." I said as I looked down.

"Why did you left like that?? You know we was so worried about you." Namjoon hyung said.

"I know hyung and I'm so sorry for leaving like that. I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't wanted to hurt you all but I did, I'm sorry." I said as I finally looked up at all of them.

"You decided to come back today?" Jimin asked.

"Actually I didn't but..." I started then stopped.

"But Jungkook found you and brought you here, right?" Jin hyung asked on what I widened my eyes.

"What?? No, of course not." I said, being a little nervous.

"Tae you don't need to hide anything, I know everything." Jin hyung said.

"About what are you talking hyung?" I asked.

"I know about Jungkook, I know that he lives in the house next to our and I had talked with him." Hyung said.

"Now as you are here and he found you I forgive him everything." Hyung said as he smiled at me while I was shocked with all of this.

"You are not mad at me?" I asked.

"No Tae. I never was mad at you about Jungkook. I was just worried about you." Jin hyung said. I smiled then runned to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you hyung, thank you for being the best hyung on whole world." I said.

"Thank you for being the best little brother on the world." Jin hyung said.

"Then, I can be with him?" I asked.

"Yes you can. I saw love for you in his eyes. This days he didn't eat and sleep properly. He was searching for you everywhere." Hyung said.

I pulled away from hug and looked at him.

"Really??" I asked.

"Yes baby, he did a lot of work to find you. Yeah maybe he was bad before but he changed, he changed for you. He is the best one for you. I know that he will protect you." Hyung said.

"Now why are you still here? Go to him, he missed you a lot." Hyung said and smiled.

"Thank you hyung." I said and stood up.

"I will not come home tonight. Is it that okay?" I asked.

"Byee, be careful." Hyung said and smiled. I smiled back then runned out of the house.

I knocked on the door for few times and soon they was opened. I smiled then jumped into Kookie's arms. He immediately holded me tightly.

"Yahh baby, don't jump like that, you might fall." Kookie said as he closed the door. He walked with me in the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I will not fall." I said and giggled.

"How do you know that?" He asked as his arms was wrapped around my waist and me sitting on his lap.

"Because you will catch me everytime." I said then connected our lips. He immediately kissed me back on what I softly smiled.

After few minutes I broke the kiss but only to start kissing his jawline then his neck.

"I missed your scent so much Kookie." I said as I left few kisses on his neck.

Suddenly he moaned and I knew that I found his sensitive spot. I smirked as I started sucking and biting on that place.

"Ahh, b-baby. What a-are you d-doing?" He said through his moans.

"Shhh let me do my work, I missed you." I said then continued my work on his neck. Suddenly idea popped into my mind and I looked at him.

"Let's make a love tonight."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 15.7K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
16.7K 1K 14
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
3K 296 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
82.9K 4K 75
βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...