His Dark desires

By soul-in-piece

A dark love story of a dangerous mafia falling for his enemy's daughter .. Vansh Rai shighania is a name of f... More

Prologue
Devil
Angel
Way To Meet
Dark Infatuation
His Babygirl
Madness
Sadist
Dark Fae
Deadly Obsession
Wicked Desires
Crybaby
Perfect Addiction
Escape ?
Possession
Merciless Beast
Fear
India
Hotel
The Night
Father
Teaser
Love Or HATE ?
Challenge
Mystery
Past !

His Threats

4.3K 335 309
By soul-in-piece

She felt ... So terrified of him !

His Red blood fury ... Eyes were scaring her to the hell , His vieny muscles which was popping out from which his stoned chest .... Making him look like a .. Devil !

" I want you baby girl .. "  His deep voice .. dark black hooded eyes were intimating her ...

She looked at him horrified ... Her mind is on ... Numbness ..

He want me ..

But why he want me ?

Many questions were revolving in her head making her ... More Scared ..

" But ... Why ? " It come out as a mere whisper from her ... As she's still in the shock ...

" You Are Mine ... The second I laid my eyes on you , You become my possession So As simple as it is ......... I want to have you . "
He said ... Nonchalantly ., Giving her some space to breath ...

Her blood boiled ... Listening his nonchalant talks and his Evil smirk that was adoring .. His handsome face !

" What are you ... Mad ., You are calling him handsome when he's behaving like a ... Maniac .. ? Her subconscious screamed inside her head ...

Surely ... I'm to become !!

" Who changed my clothes .. " She asked .. completely ignoring his statement with ... Fire in her eyes ...

His lips ... Turned into mysterious smirk , his eyes flashed with Amusement ... When he saw his little vixen ..Is not affected at all !

" I changed your clothes ..  Il mio amore .. " he said .. his eyes twinkling with twisted lunatic smirk ...

( My love )

Her eyes welled up ... As tears of humiliation and frustration .. formed ....

She felt violated ... .

This Arrogant ..... Jerk violated her space ....

The thought ... Of him seeing her naked send electrifying decades .. into her ..

" How could you ... " She yelled .. As her firm on her duvet .. which has covered her naked body .. Tightened ..

She want to ... Slap him ..

So badly !!

He's Devil ... In disguise of human ..

" Watch your ... Tone . "  His voice menacingly terrifying ... His dark black hooded orbs darkened with coldness ... As he glared at her dangerously ..

She shuddered ... Her mind going into defence mode as she senses danger !

" You Are going to be ...My wife .. Your Every Inch belongs to me And a husband and wife don't have any hinderence between them .. Do they ? " He asked ... His deep baritone voice challenging her to defy him ...

" I'm not going to be your wife ., You
Better understand this .. " she said in a firm voice .. completely forgetting his dangerous glare !

He chuckled ... While she looked at him shocked ., He's surely Physco ..!

" Feisty Much ... I see .. " he said with Mischievous glint in his eyes..

He's going to have so much fun with her .... He will break ..Her ..

Her Feisty ... Nature has to go !

Taking out his ... Phone from his pocket he showed her ...

Her eyes ... Widened looking at the screen tears Started floating from her eyes .. Cupping her mouth .. she muffled cried ....

" Do we want this ... To be seen to our dear   ... Father-in-law . " He asked while raising his perfect eyebrows ... Like mocking her ..

For such a cruel fate !

" How do you ...k-know . " She shuttered tears continuously floating from her eyes ...

" Think .... il mio amore .., Do you want our dear father-in-law to know about this ... Then breaking new .. Binit Sharma .. sucide in his home ... The Reason is still unknown ... "

( My love )

Yes ... He know she's the daughter of his Arch Enemy ...

It's going to have fun ... To see his reaction !

When he will know .., His lovely daughter whom he loved more than anything ... Is going to marry him !

He smirked ... The Evillness and Malicious is dancing in his eyes ..

  " How dare you ...You don't have any right on my life ..Who the hell do you think of yourself .., You are sick  . " She yelled .. at her top of voice

Slap !!

He slapped her ..  His eyes having different glint of fury .. hot rages covering his black hooded orbs ., His
Vieny body popping out from his shirt ... defining his monstrous well built body ....

Due to the impact of his slap .. her body fall down on the floor , ..

Kneeling down... His thick fingers of his free hand delved into her hair .., at her scalp , A tight clutch taking hold of her thick locks and being utilised to rip her forward and force her to look up at him ... Her hands immediately went up to his in attempt to free herself ..
A gasped escaped from her lips when he tighten his hold on her .. His fingers firmly digging on her waist upon the duvet ....

Breathing mingles with each other ..
Making dangerous environment in the room ... His stormy eyes met with her teary eyes ..

" Don't you dare ... Riddhima ., Disrespect is something which I don't bear .. And you just did it now .. You fucking .. disrespect the Asia's biggest mafia don .., whom people feared to death And what makes you think that you could deny me ..the mafia king ., You don't have any choice Or I say you are not in condition to make any demand ... " He said ... His deep authoritive voice sending shiver through her whole body .. His eyes menacingly terrifying possessed with the thought of her ...

Shock !

Shock !!!

This is the most defined emotion she's feeling now ... Till now she was in the contact with mafia king ..

Her whole body shuddered at the mere thought ... Now it justified how he knew everything ...

Her guts feeling was advancing her that the man was dangerous .. but he was beyond her imagination !!

She have heard the news ... About the Asia's biggest mafia don but his identity was always hidden .. The two gangs which was fighting killing every innocent ... In those merciless flights ..

The hatred ... Which was beginning to come .. Now increased ten fold times listening about him being that merciless mafia king .. whom she have heard .. and have cursed inwardly for ruining those innocent life's ...

The flashback of her past ... Flashed in front of her eyes ., Like a movie making her squirm under his tight grip ..

" Next time ... Think twice before disrespecting me ., Because I won't hesitate to shut that little pretty mouth of yours ... I'm the mafia king and I won't bear any type of disrespect , disobience ... From you ., " He snarled ., His entire being radiating anger And danger ., His jaw clenched furiously ., Releasing her hairs he make some distance ..

Pinching his bridge of nose ... To lessen his Anger ., He took deep breath to not overcome his anger !!

" So ... Be prepare ., Yourself to be my wife ., If you don't want the dead bodies of your loved ones ......... Only one week And you will be all Mine . " His deep voice reflecting unknown danger ! Warning her to cross his words and he will show her .... His hell and heaven !

She stared at him ... With teary eyes filled with disgust and anger ..

She felt so ... Disgusted of herself for even liking him ..

She knew ... He can do everything which he said .. because he's is monster who doesn't have any heart in him ... She cursed the time when she fall into his Arms ..

Cursed the time .. when his dark Infatuation started and turn into dangerous obsession ..

Which will ruin her .. ..

" Please let me go ... " She whispered feeling defeated ., She's not the weak women but her current suitation is making her so vulnerable ..

" Never .. " his deep baritone husky voice reached her ears .. he immediately silenced her with Crashing his lips into her ..

His hands firmly .. grabbing her waist ., Hands threaded into her hairs pulling her more closer to him ..

Due to impact ... Her back hit the wall .,
She breathed heavily ... Into his fiery harsh kiss ...

His grip ... Even tighten more when she wriggled in his hold ., He pinch her waist to get .. inside her mouth ..

Devouring every corner of her mouth ..., He moved towards her neck which was uncovered due to duvet ..

Her cries even got worse .. her tears mix with his skin still he was having no effect ...

She hissed ... When he bite on her neck .. than sucking it slightly for soothing the pain ...

She resisted her moans ... Her stomach knotted into twisted feelings ..

He smirked ... When he felt ., She's going to given .. Releasing her from his sweet torture ..

He saw her stilled face .. which was breathing heavily due to physical intimacy ...

Kissing her forehead ... Deeply he whispered darkly near corner of her lips ..

" YOU ARE ... MINE .. "

Riddhima stared into space ... When she saw him leaving the room .,

She burst into ... Cry ., Not able to hold herself ...

What she did to ... Deserve this ?

" I will escape ... !! " She whispered looking fiercely ....

--------------

" Boss ... The deal of diamond consignment is done without any hurdles ... Mr Chang is willingly to meet you what should I say .. " Angre said .. As he saw his boss looking attentively into the file with dark gazes ...

" Hmm ... And told chang That VR don't meet anyone Rather than people ought to meet him ...

   I'm the devil of my world . "
His deep voice ... Increase the tension in the air .. as he again busied himself ..

Angre looked at his boss ... He's still fighting the argue to ask him ..but he did !!

" Boss ... I think you should eat something you didn't have anything from the morning . " He said .. immediately lower his gaze fearing his reaction ..

His eyes darkened .. with maniacing look as he remembered why he didn't have anything ..

Her face flashed .. in front of him as he have slapped her she knows how to push his .. limits off !!

Remorse !

Is something he didn't feel .. but little pang of it ...hit his heart hard ..

As he ... Owed his hand ., On her

His Queen !!

But it was necessary ... And he will not hesitate twice before hitting her .. if she again disobey him or disrespect him ..

Her Feisty and confidence nature .. Has to go !! He will break her physically ,mentally ...

That she will be .. Completely dependent on him ...

Will be submissive !!

______________________________________

Precap ...

" Strip ... "

      " I won't ... I'm your fiance Not your whore . "

" You will .. "

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was the chapter guys ? Do tell me your view's !

What do you think ... Will Riddhima escaped the monster ?

Will Devil ... Successful in his malice gameplan of breaking her ?

So ... Finally guys I'm back did you miss me ?

Target

Vote - 150
Comment - 200

Till then
Bye 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 479 41
As we all know opposite pole attract like that they attracted towards each other He hated her for being his replaced bride and she also hated him for...
115K 5.7K 22
A cop eager to catch a criminal, a simple girl who can do anything for her love and a wealthy business man full of mystery. What will happen when th...
265K 19K 45
"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyone get you..I won't let you go..your fate...
326K 13.5K 36
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...