Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

multifandoms23 द्वारा

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... अधिक

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Sleepy Niall

1.6K 28 5
multifandoms23 द्वारा

Today we were heading to Louise's house with the boys but they were going to meet us there.

"Let's get you dressed buddy, it's very hot" I lay him down and change his nappy before putting him into a pair of white and navy shorts with the matching navy and white striped shirt.

"Look at you handsome" Zayn coos.

"You got the bag ready?" I ask him.

"Got the bag ready and the pushchair already set up" he says. We decided to walk to Louise's house as she wasn't that far from us. I pick Niall up and place him in his stroller.

"We ready little man?" We put the bag in the basket and started making our way there.

"At least he's still awake" Niall was just content laying there, listening to the sounds of the birds and cars. It wasn't long until he got fussy so we gave him his dummy to settle down with.

We soon get to Louise's house and we knock before she lets us in. We leave Ni in the stroller and leave him in the hallway as he had fallen asleep.

"Look at you sweetheart" I coo at Lux as she crawled to me so I picked her up. She wore a little pink Minnie Mouse romper and had a dummy clipped to her.

"Here, let's get those legs working" Louise brings out her walker so I place her in it.

"Ah" she happily squeals as she sets off.

"Might want to watch your toes" Louise warns us all.

"Great" we chuckle. We soon had lunch and Niall was still asleep, which was unusual so Zayn went and checked on him.

"He doesn't feel hot or anything maybe it's the sleep catching up" it wasn't long after lunch that he did eventually wake up.

"Afternoon" Louis jokes as he got him out of the stroller.

"I'll hold you after you've been changed" he immediately passes him to Zayn, who was just shaking his head. Zayn changes him and hands him back to Louis to feed him.

"We're happy now" Haz and I play with Lux whilst Zayn keeps an eye on Louis with Niall.

"Look what mama has" Harry points to Louise as he talked to Lux since she had her bottle.

"Yup, it's nap time"

"Ni Ni" Haz and I both say once she was picked up and taken upstairs. Harry soon takes Niall from Lou as he wanted to hold him.

"We still sleepy, huh?" Harry had him on his shoulder but with a cloth incase Ni had any spit up. He was gently patting his back as Niall fell asleep, content in Harry's arms.

"Aww, bless him" Louise coos once she saw Niall sleeping. The babies slept and Louise started on dinner with a little help from Zayn. Louis and I were playing with Lux as Niall was still asleep again.

"He must be very tired today"

"Yeah which means no sleep for Zee and I" I chuckle.

"Yeah you watch he'll be up all night now" Louis says. Dinner was soon sorted so I told Harry to lay Niall down in his stroller but Niall woke up crying so he handed him over to me so I could feed him. I feed Niall and eat at the same time before Zayn took him from me so I could finish eating. We talked and played for a bit until it was time for Lux to go to bed.

"Mamas coming" she shouts from the top of the stairs as she ran up to get her some pyjamas but Lux was crying out of tiredness so I went and picked her up.

"Come 'ere, mamas coming" I soothe her. Louise comes down and smiles at me as a 'thank you' way before getting her changed into a white rainbow sleepsuit.

"Wave night night" she tells Lux as she held her in one arm and her bottle and blanket in the other.

Lux waved night before yawning and laying her head on Louise's shoulder. She takes her up and settles her down so we decided to change Niall into his pyjamas too which was a black and white striped sleepsuit with a bit of red.

We place him in his stroller and give him his bottle.

Louise soon comes back down and we thank her before saying goodbye and heading home. Once home, Zayn took Niall up and settled him down in our room where he now had a bassinet with a white blanket.

"He still sleeping?" I ask Zayn once he came back down. I was in the kitchen emptying the changing bag and putting new stuff in like more nappies, spare clean dummies, fresh clothes, stuff like that. We put pre made bottles in on the days we go out so they're fresh.

"Yeah, he's still sleeping, not sure for how much longer though if he's slept through most of the day" Zayn says.

"I know, I doubt we'll get much sleep tonight that's why I want to go to bed in a few minutes, I feel like tomorrow is going to be a day of sleep" I smile at Zayn.

"Definitely" we soon head up to bed and we both take a shower before getting into our underwear as it was still too hot. We made sure the room was at the right temperature as we didn't want Ni to get too cold or too hot. We get into bed after checking on Ni, who was literally sleeping next to our bed.

"Night I love you"

"Night, I love you too" we kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep.

*couple hours later*

The room was filled with a few dirty nappies, a few half empty bottles, Niall was crying, the bed was a mess, baby clothes were everywhere.

"Babe, it's your turn" Zayn mumbles into his pillow.

"I just had my turn" I grumble back.

"That was two turns ago"

"Ugh" I get out bed and tend to Niall.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

301K 7.5K 38
*Niam Mpreg Story* When Niall and Liam have a little too much to drink on a night out, their whole lives are turned upside down.
Secrets • द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

18.3K 243 26
When eighteen year old Elle becomes pregnant with popstar Niall Horans baby, she needs to keep it a secret. Now just over a year later he comes back...
239K 4.4K 55
Liam and Zayn Malik decide to start a family with three young boys they find in an adoption center. This family will have there up and downs but at t...
5.7K 20 17
When Niall is in a completely avoidable accident, His 4 band members suddenly feel an overprotective feeling towards him. They begin to baby him, slo...