Capturing Connie

By JuanitasUniverse

Connie, the eldest daughter of the notorious owner of the mass success fragrance and clothing company Crystal... More

Connie 1
Connie 1.5
Steven 1
Connie 2
Connie 2.5
Steven 2
Connie 3
Connie 3.5
Steven 3
Connie 4
Steven 4
Connie 5
Steven 5
Steven 6
Connie 5.5
Steven 7
Connie 6
Connie 6.5
Steven 8
Steven 8.5
Connie 7
Steven 9
Connie 8
Steven 10
Steven 10.5
Connie 9
Steven 11
Steven 11.5
Connie 10
ART BY NIKKIEPIE Part 1
ART by NIKKIEPIE Part 2
Steven 12

Connie 4.5

84 8 46
By JuanitasUniverse

We sit down at the table and I have to shake my head quickly, biting down on my lips.

I'm feeling brave despite the car ride, the wetness accumulating on my thighs and the alcohol in my system. I lied when I said I had a business meeting. What I was really doing was drinking a few swigs from the bottle of wine in the bottom drawer of my desk.

In reality, I probably drank more than I should have, but I knew I wouldn't be able to relax if I didn't. And now I was watching Steven lick his lips slowly and reach under the table. I spread my legs and he smiled viciously at me. I let out a shuddering breath and...

He pulled out a briefcase. I was imagining things. I knew it wasn't happening but it felt so real that for a moment, I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying a dirty word.

'Get it together Connie.'

"The file." He said, pulling a manilla envelope out of it and handing it to me.

Our fingers touch and we hold it for awhile before I set my jaw and take it from him, taking out the pictures.

"I hope you like it," He adds as he clasps his hands together. He seems shaky and uncharacteristically unsure of himself.

I open the envelope and immediately my breath is taken away.

The first picture is a young woman, silhouetted against the edge of a cliff overlooking a lush valley. Her hair falls over her shoulders in large ringlets and her stomach is placed on her swollen abdomen. She's clearly with child and going to burst any day now. I find my heart swelling as I place the first behind the stack and look at the next.

Another shows a lion, standing at the front of what seems to be a battle and roaring with such force, my ears feel as if they can hear it. The battle ground is covered in shining debris, weaponry and dead or dying strawberry bushes. The sky seems broken and in the very corner of the picture, there's a light that seems to be fading, and not growing. Whatever won this battle was retreating after a total massacre. I have to do a double take, because the lion is pink. I stare at the picture hard, shocked that the detail and intensity of it distracted me from the oddness.

Number three is a single rose on the edge of a balcony railing. The picture is taken from the side, so the sky is visible with every star there ever was shining. There's drops of liquid on the rose petals and the longer I look at it, the more melancholy I become. I realize with a start that the droplets are most likely tears.

Four grabs my attention before I can even see the entire picture. The edges are black and dark maroon colored. A dusty pink colored bubble holds a gemstone and it floats in mid-air. Impossibly so. Its a beautiful stone though, rainbow colored and descending into itself like a staircase. The casing makes the colors look duller and yet mysterious at the same time. The stone is so carefully detailed, with every minor indentation and pigmentation that I can't help but run my finger over the ridges of the gem. "It's gorgeous."

I don't look up at Steven, and he doesn't respond. I flip to the next picture.

I don't remember what number I'm on, but I find myself anticipating each one more and more. These pictures tell a story. A story that I want to be a part of and it makes me throat tighten with longing.

The next picture has me gasping out loud. There's three large, perfectly cut diamonds. One blue, one yellow and one that's purely white and clear. The clear one is the biggest, followed by yellow and blue. Its hard to tell the size difference though because each gem is shattered entirely. The blue and yellow shards mix into each other the slightest, as if they had been near when they were destroyed. Perhaps they were crushed together. The white diamond isn't ruined as badly as the others though. The colored diamonds almost seem to have been broken on accident, like shattered vases that were dropped by a child. But the clear one is cut in half so perfectly that there's no way it was an accident. The pieces are symmetrical and the inside smooth.

This picture disturbs me for a reason I can't figure out.

I remove the hand from my lips that I don't remember placing there and go on to the picture behind it.

I clench my thighs as my eyes drink in the almost art-like photograph.

A man is standing and you can only see from his lips down. He has a wicked smile on his face and he seems to be peering down at the woman with her cheek against his navel. She's on her knees at his feet, surrounded by shiny colorful gems. I smile to myself, finding I am quite enjoying the theme. His hand is tangled in her hair so to tilt her head upwards a bit. She has a dreamy, hungry look on her face and she returns his smile with fire in her eyes. At first glance she seems to be groveling, but at a closer observation, she is thoroughly enjoying herself. Willingly submitting.

My mouth dries at the bond the two seem to have. It was never like this with Kevin. Our sex seemed purely out of instinct and business. Our relationship never seemed as passionate as this picture makes it seem like it should be. They clearly love each other, even if it's laced with unmistakable lust.

I set the stack down, understanding that this picture had to be the last. The best for last, of course.

Steven is red faced, staring at me intently and I stare back.

"Steven, these are..." I realize my cheeks are also very red. "Incredible."

His demeanor relaxes by a tenfold and he sits back. He lets out a long sigh and rubs a hand over his chin. "They were extremely hard to find. I had to call in a lot of old favors."

"It's naturistic without the musk and overbearing stuff that other companies do. Gemstones are natural." I say flipping to the multiple pictures of them and setting them in a small pile. "And love, the intensity of it is captured in these so strongly that it almost is perfection." I catch the longing that slips into my voice and Steven chuckles.

"Thank you." He sounds genuine and it warms my heart. "I usually go for less intense pictures and just try to go for exactly what is asked of me. But these... These pictures..."

"They seem like they're from another lifetime." I blurt.

Steven looks at me with something that could very closely associated with fear and shock. But I've hardly seen Steven seem so uncomfortable. His entire face looks pink in the lighting.

"I--,"

"They're beautiful. I love them." My hand twitches and I grab his hand tightly. He looks as if he's reliving war flashbacks. "I didn't mean to startle you."

He blinks a few times, closing his eyes for a good minute. "I'm glad you like them." He stands abruptly, and it causes me to stand too since our hands are intertwined.

I look down at the pictures and he releases my hand.

I gather the pictures and try to hand them back but he pushes them back to my chest and smiles softly. "Keep them, if it's all the same to you. I have multiple copies of each and you seem pretty enamored by them."

I smile and nod. "Alright, if you insist."

His eyes return to their normal dark, calculating look and I swallow. "Let's go."

"We didn't order anything."

"Are you hungry?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Not for food." I admit breathlessly. He smirks at me and I smile back. "But we have work tomorrow and I have a meeting at 7:30."

I can see the shadow that passes over his face. Irritation and disappointment, but also more arousal. "You have so many layers, Connie." He says as we walk out into the crisp night air.

"At least give me time to think on your... Proposition."

He growls a bit and I feel my body ignite in flames. "I suppose I can take a shot at being a gentleman."

"Mmm..." I hum at him as I wave down a taxi and it stops beside the curb. "You'll have to be patient." I say giving him a look.

"You'll have to be patient," I say, giving everyone who is waiting for a s3x scene a look.

JJisawesome876
FilippoMasiero2
Lurkerbelow
HornedDemon666
Demo-nisshu
Demonic_Lemons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 90 14
Steven Universe was trying very hard to find his place in the world. With the help of his friends and family he was doing much better with controllin...
128K 3.9K 15
Girlfriend Scenarios included!!! Steven Universe x Male Reader Reader x Harem Coal Reader + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × Coals, A lowly...
9.2K 307 16
Steven feels his life is just an ordinary until one night where everything changed. During the celebration of his eighteenth birthday, Steven Quartz...
1.1K 33 6
Connie has been with Jeff for nearly a year now. She has no need to leave him, nor any desire. She likes her life and she loves her boyfriend. There...