Capturing Connie

By JuanitasUniverse

Connie, the eldest daughter of the notorious owner of the mass success fragrance and clothing company Crystal... More

Connie 1
Connie 1.5
Steven 1
Connie 2
Connie 2.5
Steven 2
Connie 3
Connie 3.5
Steven 3
Connie 4
Connie 4.5
Connie 5
Steven 5
Steven 6
Connie 5.5
Steven 7
Connie 6
Connie 6.5
Steven 8
Steven 8.5
Connie 7
Steven 9
Connie 8
Steven 10
Steven 10.5
Connie 9
Steven 11
Steven 11.5
Connie 10
ART BY NIKKIEPIE Part 1
ART by NIKKIEPIE Part 2
Steven 12

Steven 4

112 9 92
By JuanitasUniverse

I'm practically shivering with excitement and anticipation as I wait for Connie outside. My foot is tapping impatiently, something I picked up from sitting through ceremonies and dedications. Auntie W used to hate it and give me the dirtiest looks over it, which made me tap louder.

Connie, however, looks so calm and collected, I wonder if she perhaps forgot about our meal. But no, the way she is pushing against the crowd tells me otherwise. She's tense. I can even see a bit of white flash over that bottom lip, biting that lip.

Under my breath, I growl. She looks so perfect even now. Not a hair out of place, her dress isn't the slightest bit wrinkled or folded and against the blacks and greys, she stands out.

I want to ruin her perfection. Rub my fingers through her hair, grip her ass and trace every curve, tear off that dress. I need to kiss her skin and run my tongue over every inch of her. I yearn to eat her up.

She swivels her head for a moment before meeting my eyes and I know for certain she was fully aware of where I was. She's psyching herself up. She walks towards me and I groan under my breath. Look at that gorgeous body, accompanied with that shy smile. And that unmarked skin.

The second I get her clothes off, I'm going to begin marking her. Biting, scratching, sucking; anything I can do to remind her of me. She won't be able to twitch without being reminded of me.

I swipe a hand across the back of my tense neck. Jesus, something about this woman fills me with confusing, possessive thoughts. I know it's in my blood to be a controlling asshole, but tied with my father's spirit, I can get a little carried away with my boldness.

"Sorry you had to wait," she says, sounding breathless. Can't help but wonder if she'll sound that breathless just after I make her cum. Shards, what is wrong with me? It's like I see her and I immediately want to mount her like a dog. "I had a last-minute call and it took longer than I expected."

"It's fine." She's five minutes late, tops. Its truly no big deal. Funny how she acts like she's committed an unforgivable sin. "I haven't been waiting long."

"Good." The relieved smile she sends me makes my own lips curve without thought. "Are you ready?"

"Absolutely." I take her elbow and steer her to the car, opening the door for her so she can climb inside. I let my gaze drop to her ass, watching the way the thin red material hugs her curves, and I quell the lust that rises within me as best I can.

I have to control myself more closely than usual now. The pulsing in my veins can turn into something dangerous and eerie quickly. I've been slipping lately, I can sense when it happens. I want to growl and pin her against the nearest object. I can feel the change in my body, and then the cooldown as I return to a more human mindset. I have to be careful looking at that ass pressing against the fabric of her dress. There's no underwear line, making my mind wander to dangerous places. I shake the incoming change from my head and climb into the backseat of the car behind her, pulling the door shut. I nod, indicating to the driver that he should get going. We have less than fifteen minutes to get to our destination in time for our reservation and there's no way we'll make it. They won't give up our spot, though. I guaranteed the small private room for Connie and me with my credit card. We'll be alone all night. I'll start working my magic on her the minute we're behind closed doors and she'll be ready and willing within the next few days, if not by the end of the night.

I'm that confident in my abilities.

I'm starting to sound like Lapis.

"I can't wait to see your ideas," she says, her voice holding a tremor of excitement. She curls her hands together in her lap, her body angled toward mine. "I've been looking forward to this dinner all day." Her eyes skirt the seat nervously, then meet mine with a kind of fire I haven't seen from her yet.

I smirk. Those emails definitely softened her up. I, at first didn't mean for it to sound so dirty. But when she responded in the same way, I had a mini breakdown in my office. I shut and locked the door, catching a glimpse of myself in the window had terrified me. There's more to me than meets the eye, and I'd like to keep it that way.

But as I also observed last night, there's more to Connie than meets the eye. I think she's offering me a glimpse beneath all of those layers she keeps so carefully hidden. Makes me eager for her to reveal even more.

"So have I," I murmur, wishing I could reach across the center console and grab her hand. I'd probably shock the shit out of her if I settled her palm on my growing dick. Would she jerk her hand away, or curl her fingers around my cock and stroke me straight into oblivion?

I'm guessing the former. I'd bet good money she's never given a hand job to Johnson in a car. Maybe she's never given him a hand job anywhere. I have no idea. Just thinking about her sex life with that asshole makes me want to punch his face in. And I could.

Grimacing, I stare out the window at the passing buildings, the sounds of the always noisy city soothing me. Reminding me of who I am. Focusing on Johnson gets me nowhere. Lapis would call this absurd feeling taking over me jealousy.

For once, I'd have to agree with her.

"Did you bring the photos?" Connie asks hopefully, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I did." I point at the briefcase resting near my feet. Though this plan was partially calculated to help me get Connie completely alone, I'm also going to show her the inspirational photos my team and I found. Images that capture the idea behind Connie's new cosmetics line and what she hopes it will represent to her buyers.

I just hope she likes what we've come up with.

"I spoke with Kevin," she says out of nowhere, her voice hushed, her eyes huge. The lights from outside shine into the backseat, casting us both in shadow, but I can see that pretty face, those big, sad eyes. "He's very angry with me."

"He's angry with you?" The nerve of this dickhead. He blows my mind. "Isn't he the one we caught with Lapis?"

"He said it wasn't what we thought. That they just ..." Her voice trails off and she turns toward the door, staring out the window. "That they only kissed. Nothing else."

If she really believes that, I have more problems than I thought. "Can I be completely open with you, Connie?"

Her gaze meeting mine once more. "Of course."

"If he said they were only kissing, as in Lapis was kissing his dick, then yes, go ahead and believe him." I don't mince words and I can tell I shocked the hell out of her. I didn't think those gorgeous brown eyes could get any larger. "Don't fall for his lies. You're too good for him."

She clears her throat. "He also told me that if I had any interest in you, I'm crazy. That the only reason you would want to spend any time with me beyond work is because you want to use me to get ahead."

He should know, considering that's exactly what Johnson did to her. "He makes you sound like a silly little girl who can't think on her own."

Connie's quiet for a moment, as if she's absorbing what I said. "You're right. He does." She stares straight ahead, her jaw tight, her lips thin. I can see the delicate line of her throat as she swallows and I want to rain kisses on the fragile skin there. Whisper exactly what I want to do to her in her ear.

Jesus, I have it bad.

"Don't you want to prove him wrong, then?" I ask.

"How?" She tilts her head, her hair slipping over her shoulder. It rubs against the fabric of her dress, all that shiny, curly hair beckoning me, making my fingers itch to touch it.

"Instead of always being the one who gets used, I think you should do the using." I have no idea where I'm going with this, but from the way her interest perks up, I keep going. "So maybe... you should go ahead and use me."

Her mouth drops open for the briefest moment before she snaps her lips shut. "What do you mean, I should use you? How? And why would you want to be used?" Her voice sounds strained just a little, and I know I've done it. Like the end of a puzzle, I'm putting the pieces together in the right spot every time now. It makes me have to grit my teeth hard so I don't switch but damn I want to badly. My aunts would be so fucking proud of me.

"Kevin Johnson is a lying piece of garbage. And you are an independent woman who can take care of herself." You don't know what I am yet. "I think you should use me. It would drive both of our exes crazy to know we were involved." I feel manic in a way, and I can't tell if my eyes are flashing again with genuine excitement. She's so shocked, I'm not even sure if she'd notice. I snake my hand up her leg and grab her hand, interlacing our fingers. "You deserve a little revenge, Connie."

It's dark in the car, even as the streetlights provide momentary light every five seconds or so. Her cheeks must be boiling hot. "I think you're attracted to me, Connie." I almost sound like I'm chiding her, and she turns away, starting to pull her hand from mine. I yank it back lightly and a small gasp escapes her lips. "But I shouldn't talk, since I myself feel attracted to you."

"You are?" She shakes her head, another little sigh escaping her. "Please. This is crazy." Her fingers tighten on mine the slightest bit. "I-I hardly know you. You're involved with someone else. I broke up with Kevin only last night when a few days ago, I thought he was going to ask me to marry him. I wanted to marry him."

I push through the anger that clouds my brain. What a waste it would have been, Connie marrying Kevin. He would have made her life miserable. "I know. I agree with you-it's totally fucking crazy." Her eyes widen at my word choice. There's the slightest thrill in shocking her. I feel like everyone tiptoes around her, but why, I'm not sure. She's always had this fragile air around her. I'm starting to think she's not the one who's behind that, though. "Let's see where tonight takes us."

"T-tonight?" Her voice trembles and she's breathing shallowly-I can see the rapid rise and fall of her breasts.

"We'll treat it as part business, part pleasure." Clutching her hand tight, I lean in and press my lips to her forehead, letting them linger before I slowly pull away from her. "It'll be ... interesting. Don't you think?"

Those luminous dark eyes stare at me like I have two heads. I've totally turned her world upside down. Only fair, because she's done the same to me. She's all I've thought about for days. I hate it.

"I think it'd be stupid of me," she says. "I've heard the rumors about you."

I frown and release my grip on her hand, settling back in my seat. I swear disappointment flashes across her face, but I can't be too sure. "What sort of rumors?" Jesus, this is the longest car ride of my life. And where she's taking this conversation isn't making me all that comfortable.

She shrugs. "That you and Lapis have engaged in some kinky sex, crazy sex. That you can't let her go no matter how hard you try. That you'll have sex with anyone in a skirt and walk away from them afterward without a care. That you aren't from here. You're different and no one can figure you out. Kevin says you're the most despicable, sneaky human being on this planet." Her lips curl in the slightest as I sigh.

All of it is true. Every last bit. And her skirt in particular is arousing me at the moment. "Love how much he insults me when we're actually very similar," I murmur, puzzling over her words and how I'm going to defend myself. I realize after a spilt second that I can't.

Fuck.

"I told him it didn't matter." She adds, surprising me. "We are only involved professionally, and if we end up doing more than that, it's hardly his business. Besides, it's not like I'm asking for his advice."

Despite how uncomfortable I am, I chuckle a bit. There's that backbone. "You were smart to end things with him."

She smiles faintly. "You'd say that no matter what. I think your words were ... hmmm ... that you hate him?"

"You're right. I do hate him. I also hate what he's done to you." I'm going to hate what I plan on doing to her, too.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't know if the risk is worth the reward here." She puts a finger on her lip and raises an eyebrow before I can protest, as if daring me to lie to her.

"I'm a terrible idea." This is the last warning she'll get. I'm being one hundred percent honest with her here. I'm the worst idea out there, and my plans for her won't end pretty. But if it gets me what I want, then I'm going to take the chance. She'll recover.

Eventually.

Laughter escapes her at my candidness. "You aren't one for holding back, are you?"

"No." I shake my head. "What you see is what you get."

Her eyes light up with unmistakable arousal. "I like what I see." Now it's my turn to be the one who's shocked.

"You already know I like what I see." My gaze drops to the V of her neckline, how low it dips, offering me a glimpse of her cleavage. All that smooth, chocolatey skin on display is the most powerful drug to an addict like me. I want to touch her so bad it's damn near killing me. "That dress you're wearing is driving me crazy."

"I know. Didn't think I'd notice your gaze?" She glances down at herself, then lifts her head, amusement etched all over her face. I have no answer for her but I think she can tell. "It's like armor. I felt so brave today wearing it. Facing you this morning. Facing Kevin this afternoon. The meeting I had, that I feared would go terribly, ended up being successful. And now ... with you again. More armor."

"You feel the need to protect yourself against me?" Smart girl. She shocks me everytime I speak with her. And I'm not one to be shocked often. I admire it.

Not a good thing either, admiring her. I need to remember she's nothing. Nothing to me.

If I keep telling myself that, maybe I'll convince myself it's the truth. After all, I've always been great at lying to myself.

"Absolutely." She nods, her full lips pursed and curled upwards in amusement. "Tonight is going to be torturous. I can tell."

"Torturous how?" I can think of many ways I can torture her. Every one of them would bring her agonizing pleasure...

"You're primal. A predator of sorts. You like to hunt, watch, follow things you want. You like the anticipation that comes with waiting. But of course, if you're the predator, then I'm the prey. And the prey is almost always expected to lie down and take it."

"Would you?" My voice is raw with need and my cock is straining against my jeans so hard it hurts.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Ah fuck. This conversation is turning into a sexual one. Usually I don't mind. Typically I'm the instigator. But the last thing I need is to get all riled up with Connie and then be left hanging, unable to do anything about it while we walk into a restaurant and have to make nice.

I'm no longer in the mood to make nice. I'd rather lift up the fabric of her dress and fuck her in the backseat of this stupid car.

"Can I touch you?" I whisper. My fingers have been twitching and aching to trace her skin.

Connie's eyes burn into mine for so long that I wonder if I've crossed the line.

"Haven't you already?" She breathes.

I can't help the frustrated grumble that escapes before I put a finger under her chin.

"Alrighty, then. Here's your stop. Feel free to tip your driver if I've done a satisfactory job, but no pressure."

I want to howl in anger and frustration, but instead I run my thumb over her bottom lip.

She blinks at me and climbs out of the car into the almost blinding light and I sigh and grab her hand again, pulling her back far enough that my lips skim her ear. "Connie."

I can feel her body shudder and she shifts. "Steven?"

"You will lie down and take it." I push her out of the car and climb out, opening the door and nodding to the waiter.

"Universe, reservation for two?"

"Right this way, Sir."

You're welcome everybody.

'Nuff said.

FilippoMasiero2
Lurkerbelow
HornedDemon666
JJisawesome876
Demo-nisshu
-heavenly-astra
Venom5225

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 102 20
Lᴏsɪɴɢ Gᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴅɪᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ xᴅ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Spinel lost the game by Pin...
47.6K 782 18
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
1.1K 75 20
"I promised them..I'd protect her! That'll be there for her always! I promised her everything will be okay! I already broke promises in the past..Im...
170K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE ➪(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...