Forbidden Desire

By SenyoritaAnji

WARNING: SPG | R18 | MATURED CONTENT ••• He was a living temptation that I shouldn't let myself be tempted. ... More

Forbidden Lust
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 29

40.1K 1.1K 202
By SenyoritaAnji

Chapter 29

"What the hell," I muttered.

"Ano?" she asked; raising her brows at me. "Aangal ka na naman? Itikom mo bibig mo, Liston."

I bit my lip while watching her eat a slice of mango and dipping it in a ketchup while watching TV. Nakaupo siya sa sofa habang seryosong nakatitig sa palabas.

I tilted my head and smiled. My wife looks so adorable in all the things she do.

"Tingin-tingin mo diyan?" She raised her brows again. "Gusto mo? Luh, asa ka."

Binaba ko ang attaché case sa pang-isahang sofa. Nilapitan ko ito at umupo sa tabi niya. I held her waist and carefully lifted her to settle her on my lap.

I buried my face on her neck and inhaled her scent. Ramdam ko ang pagkalma ko at parang nawala ang pagod ko sa buong araw.

Her fingers started playing my hair. "Pagod ka?"

Tumango ako at mas hinigpitan pa ang yakap sa kanya. Ironic. Ngunit totoo palang may taong magiging pahinga mo sa nakakapagod na mundo.

"Come on! I know you like me!" she tried to kiss me. Iritado ko itong tinulak palayo at sinamaan ng tingin.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?! Stop pestering me, Mrs. Gil," mariing saad ko.

My jaw clenched when she suddenly hugged me much tighter than she did a while ago. Pilit ko naman itong tinutulak. Damn, I don't want anyone to hug me if it's not my wife.

Nang maitulak ko ito ay bumukas naman ang pinto at pumasok si Tito Brian. "Kim."

"Don't come near me!" she screamed and ran to me. She hid herself behind my back. "Darling, he's a monster."

My jaw clenched once again before I pulled her arm and forcefully pushed her to Tito. I saw how terrified flashed through her face. May pumasok na lalaki na agad hinawakan si Tita at tinurukan ng syringe ang batok.

I was confused. Bakit naman nila tuturukan si Tita?

Umupo ako sa 'king office chair at napahilot sa 'king sintido. I gestured Tito to take a seat.

"Sorry about that, hijo." Tipid itong ngumiti.

"Why is she like that? She'd been pestering me since last week. Naiirita na ako. Bakit hindi mo iligpit ang asawa mo?" I said.

Tito Brian took a deep breath. "She's like that since she saw you and Keith's wedding picture. I asked a doctor about her condition and said it's her obsession."

"Obsession? What?" My brows furrowed. "I don't get it."

"Kaya ko kayo pinabukod ni Keith kahit ayaw ko ay dahil sa ina niya. May mga panahong mahal na mahal niya si Keith, at may mga panahong nais niya itong patayin." Tito massaged his temple. "She developed a disorder called Borderline Personality Disorder. She alternate between idolizing and devaluing someone that's why I decided to let you have my daughter for her safety."

"Then why the fuck is obsession being mentioned?"

"Hindi ko rin alam. She started hallucinating things that she's with you even if I'm the one she's with. And you know obsession is a disorder, right? I don't know why she developed that one. But maybe it's because of what I've done." Bumuga ito ng marahas na hangin. "I felt so awful for doing that. I destroyed her life."

Tumitig ako rito. "Now I know. Bakit hindi mo na lang siya i-admit sa mental? Or any psychiatric? I'm always disturbed. Ayoko ng hinawakan ako maliban sa asawa ko. You know how much I love your daughter, Tito."

Tumango ito. "I tried talking about consulting a psychiatric, but she declined. She said she's fine and she's not crazy. Kaya't sana hangga't maaari ay habaan mo ang pasensiya mo sa kanya. Keep pushing her away. Siguro tatantanan ka rin niya."

My jaw clenched. Siguro kaya lumalala ang babaeng 'yon dahil hinahayaan niya. But then... anong magagawa ko?

That's what he said that I tried to obey. Not until such time she barged inside my office with an irritating grin plastered on her face.

She walked towards me and I was shocked when she lend down several pictures of my wife.

"Break up with my daughter." She gestured the pictures. "I can order someone to kill her."

My jaw clenched, my fist balled. "I can also hire someone to kill you."

"Oh, darling. You will never gonna do that." She smiled. "Your wife will find out and will get mad at you."

Napahilot ako sa 'king sintido. Maybe I should ban her from entering my office. "Get lost."

But as stubborn as she is, umikot ito sa mesa at nagulat ako nang umupo ito sa kandungan ko. My hands were too late to react, she already ripped the first three button of my polo.

She leaned in and was about to kiss me when I heard a sound of something that has been dropped. Nilingon ko ang pinto at halos malagutan ako ng sarili hininga nang makita ko ang asawa ko na umiiyak.

"Fuck you!"

Napatayo ako at nakaramdam ng pagkataranta. Bahagya kong kinamot ang allergy na nasa leeg ko at sinamaan ng tingin si Tita na nakangisi.

Iritado ko itong tinabig at hinabol ang asawa ko. Mas lalo akong kinabahan nang makita ko itong tumatakbo pababa ng hagdan. Fuck, she's pregnant!

Malalaki ang mga hakbang kong hinabol siya. I don't think I can forgive myself if something happens to her.

"She got miscarriage. Mahina ang kapit ng baby niyo, nadagdagan pa ng stress. Sorry for your loss, Mr. Scott."

"Fucking pull yourself together, Scott. It's all done," Cameron said while drinking a glass of black labels. "Even you cry a river, you can't bring back what you had lost."

Pabalda kong binaba ang bote sa mesa at nagsindi ng sigarilyo. I placed the stick between my lips and inhaled deeply before releasing smoke.

"Fuck that Kimberly Gil. I'll kill her." I gritted my teeth.

"I'm afraid you can't, for now." Lucifer Russo said. "She's our target."

"What the fuck do you mean?" asik ko dito.

Cameron released smoke and looked at me. "She's the one who killed Lucifer's younger sister."

Nangunot ang noo ko nang mahinuha ko ang ibig nilang sabihin. "You fucking want to use me as a bait for her to confess?! What the fuck, Ferrell!"

"Kumalma ka muna, pre." Hinila ako ni Cupid paupo. "This would be a win-win situation."

"Kimberly Germosa lost her mind long time ago. She killed Russo's younger sister because of envy. Don't understimate a woman who lost her mind. If you're powerful, she's crazy," said Cameron. "Dahil hindi basta-bastang kalaban ang mga Germosa. She's still hiding Luciana's corpse. We need your fucking cooperation, Scott."

My body moved on its own and I found myself holding his collar tightly. Lucifer and Cupid are trying to stop me.

"Are you fucking insane?!"

"It's a win-win situation, Scott." Kalmado nitong inalis ang kamay kong nasa kwelyo niya. "You'll be with her and guard your wife. Make her confess."

"Fucking—"

"Uomini Pericolosi will help you guard your wife, don't worry," he said. "It's all or nothing, Scott. Think wisely."

Her father decided to keep everything a secret. It pained me every time she look at me like I mean nothing to her. Like a completed stranger.

"I'll transfer everything under your name, Lace. I entrust you my daughter. Take good care of her."

Those were the last words he said before I finally agree with Ferrell's idea. Kahit nakalimutan na niya ako, alam kong balang araw ay maaalala niya rin ako. Handa akong maging isang tanga at magpagamit sa kanila malapit lang ako kay Keith. 

"It's nice to meet you, Keith Gil."

I want to hug her. To feel her. Gusto ko siyang yakapin tuwing umuuwi ako kagaya ng dati. Gusto ko siyang halikan at yakapin bago matulog.

I was lying on the bed while I felt someone caressing my arms. Nilingon ko ito at nakaramdam ng irita nang mamataan ko si Kimberly na nakangiti.

She bent down and before she could kiss me, I inserted a syringe on her nape to doze her to sleep. This shit was provided by that fucking Cameron Ferrell.

Bumangon ako sa kama at tinignan ang ina ng asawa ko na natutulog ng mahimbing. My hands are aching to choke her neck and kill her right now.

Binunot ko ang aking baril at kinasa. I pointed my gun at her and Cameron's voice popped up inside my head.

"If you'll end up killing her, I'll kill your wife. Habaan mo ang pasensiya mo."

Binaba ko ang baril at bumuntong hininga. I went out of the room and went to the pool area. Muli kong tinago ang aking baril sa 'king likod at kinuha ang aking phone sa bulsa.

I opened my phone and the camera connected to my wife's room came into the view. Mapait akong ngumiti habang tinitignan siyang mahimbing ang tulog.

Funny how unfair the world could be. She's sleeeping peacefully while I'm here, wide awake and watching her using my phone. I miss touching her. I know I look like a freaking stalker but who cares? This is the least thing I can do right now.

"Kapag nagtatampo, tampo lang. Walang takbuhan. Bumaba ka diyan."

Damn, how can she be so numb?

"How's the plan? Did she sing?"

Umiling ako at muling inisang lagok ang alak. "She won't. Fuck."

"Catch her between lines. Diyan ka naman magaling."

Napahilot ako sa 'king sintido.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with my daughter?"

Humugot ako ng malalim na hininga para pigilan ang sarili sa pagsakal sa kanya. "I played her just like what you told me."

"I knew it!" she exclaimed and clung her arms around my nape. "I love you!"

Lumingon ako sa gilid para iwasan ang halik niya. "I love you, too."

Fuck. I never knew she was outside. And it pained me watching her cry because of me. I'm afraid I might end up killing her mom just to be with her.

I know Cameron. Kung ano ang sasabihin niya, gagawin niya. That is why I convinced her mom to move out of Keith's mansion. For her better security.

"Darling," she called me. "Alam mo ba, there's a tunnel under the mansion."

Doon ako natigilan. I looked at her and found her staring blankly at the horizon. It's like she's talking to herself.

"I used to go there to see if everything's fine," she said and looked at me. "Gusto ko nang umuwi doon. I want to check it time to time. What if someone discovered it, oh my gosh!"

I stare at her. For five years, this is the first time that she talked about this tunnel. And I want to know where, that's why I agreed.

"My house, my rules."

I can't help myself to feel proud hearing her talking back to her crazy mother that she never did before she lost her memories.

"Can you kiss me?" Natigilan ako sa narinig. I looked at her and found her looking at me with sadness lingering at the depths of her eyes. "Like... Like you missed me."

I feel like someone stomped on my chest real hard that I suddenly want to burst in so much emotions I couldn't even name.

I held her chin and locked my lips with hers. I felt happiness and contentment the moment my lips touched hers. And for a moment, I felt like it was her. My wife.

Natigilan ako nang humikbi ito. I was about to pull away when she grabbed my nape and pulled me more towards her. She clung her arms around my neck and bit my lip.

Damn... I missed her lips.

Maybe I'll confess everything the moment she'll finally remember me. Because fuck, the anticipation of having her again is killing me slowly everyday.

She pulled away and her soft hands touched my cheeks. I saw how tears formed on her eyes as her finger traced my nose.

"Ako ang tunay na asawa ni Leslie!" she said that made me stunned.

Pinulot ko ang envelop at kinuha ang laman. "Where did you get this?"

Nakakaalala na ba siya?

"Hindi kita mapapatawad, Scott."

She run out of the office. Mabilis naman ang mga hakbang ko sa pagsunod sa kanya nang may humawak sa braso ko.

"No, darling. Don't follow her! Ako ang asawa mo! No..."

I clenched my jaw and shove her hands away. Sinundan ko agad ang asawa ko sa kanyang opisina at naabutan siyang pinagtatapon ang lahat ng bagay na makikita niya.

"Get out!"

A vase landed on my forehead and I stopped myself to flinch. I deserve this. Kulang pa ang pagbato na 'yun sa pagtatago ko sa kanya.

"Just hit me," I muttered. "If that could ease your anger and make you listen to my explanations. T-tatanggapin ko lahat ng ibabato mo, pakinggan mo lang ako."

Ramdam ko ang pagdaloy ng dugo mula sa noo ko at mahapdi ito. But I know this is just nothing compared to what she feel right now.

I wanted to explain. To tell her that I didn't really cheat. Fuck. I can't even imagine banging someone's hole if it's not her.

Umiling ito. "Hindi." She took a step back. "H-hindi ko papakinggan ang sasabihin mo. A-ayoko—"

Mabilis akong napatayo at agad siyang dinaluhan. She fainted. My hand touched her neck to feel her pulse and I was damn worried knowing how slow her pulse is.

Mabilis ko itong pinangko at tumakbo palabas ng opisina. Sinalubong ako ng sekretarya niya na agad kong inutusang ipahanda ang sasakyan.

The moment I reached the first floor, I ran the distance towards the door. Binuksan naman ng driver and backseat kaya't doon ako pumasok.

"Damn, baby." I tapped her cheeks. Fear blindsided my being. 

Damn... Hindi pwede.

"Asikasuhin niyo ang asawa ko," I roared to the nurses who attended me in the emergency room.

Pinalabas nila ako kaya't doon at pinaghintay. Umupo ako sa bench at sinabunutan ang sarili.

This is my fault.

"Fucking hell, man."

I saw her doctor friend came out of the emergency room. Agad akong tumayo para sana kumustahin ang lagay ng asawa ko nang kwelyohan ako nito.

"Gago ka!" His fist landed on my cheeks. Napaupo ako sa lapag nang muli na naman niya akong kwelyohan. "Ilang beses kailangang maospital ni Keith dahil sa 'yo?!"

Umubo ako at hinayaan siyang suntukin ulit ako. Someone dragged him away from me and I felt someone assisted me to stand.

"Gago ka!"

Muli akong umubo nang magsalita ang nurse na nasa tabi ko. "Sir, you're bleeding."

Tinabig ko ang pagkakahawak nito. "My wife..." Pilit akong tumayo at pinunasan ang aking labi. "How's my wife?"

Umiwas ito ng tingin. "We'll transfer her to her private ward..." Sinamaan ako nito ng tingin. "...bastard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 14.4K 55
Empress Cervantes knows what she wants in life--she would excel in her studies and would not let any distractions get in her way, love life included...
1.8M 52.6K 45
RESERVED Mafia Underboss Series 2 [BxB, R-18] A talkative yet sweet boy, Dareen found himself under the roof of Raphael Marcet the cold-hearted monst...
452K 1.3K 3
A writer who had the chance to meet his portrayer and fell in love with him. -- Start: March 6, 2022 End: November 30, 2022
134K 3.2K 52
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?