My Female Alpha

By badroommate

a thick-skinned alpha persevering in a male-dominated society. a wandering shy girl with stars in her eyes. _... More

|| playlist ||
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

THIRTY

7.9K 316 53
By badroommate

emery

Lenora is much more calm when she opens the door and spreads her arm inside. I meet her eyes briefly, finding them much softer and lighter than earlier. She shuts the door behind us. My gaze flickers between the bed and the door to the bathroom. Anticipation for what is to come knots in my belly.

"I need you to understand that what happened today can never happen again," she speaks in a soft, gravelly voice behind me. "You don't know how worried I was."

Funny way of showing it, I think with an eye roll, keeping my back toward her.

"You should know how dangerous rogues are now, Emery. We are in a very tense time as a pack right now, and you are my biggest weakness. My enemies will target you. I don't have words to describe how I would be if something happened to you."

My eyes are burning again but now it's so much harder to be mad at her. I pull my chin up to lessen the urge to cry.

Lenora sighs. "Emery, look at me."

When I don't budge or utter a sound, she walks around me. A single, fat, traitorous tear rolls down my cheek. I want to wipe it but I know it'll make me look even more vulnerable than I feel.

"Don't cry," she says, reaching for me.

I step back. "Don't."

Hurt flashes across her face. She's devastatingly gorgeous, even like this. I can't hate her even if I want to.

"Don't shut me out," she says.

That's all I know how to do when I'm in pain, I think. I run away. I hide. I avoid. Until I just forget.

Confessing this would be too much for me. I could never humble myself enough to show her how fragile I am. Besides, she is what she said: an Alpha. All she knows is how to be tough and strong. Where she takes everything head-on, I slink around in the shadows until my problems lose interest. And yet I'll be damned if I can't shake this raven-haired, blue-eyed huntress.

Lenora comes closer and I don't have the heart to pull away again. Her thumb dries the trail of moisture from the tear. She studies me carefully. I have no choice but to breathe in her distinctly feminine, distinctly dominant smell.

"So what is my punishment?" I grumble, averting my eyes.

She leans back and clears her throat. "I have some ideas. What do you suggest?"

"Nothing, obviously."

"Don't be so dismissive. You need to take this seriously."

"You need to take me seriously," I retort much more forcefully than I intended, my eyes darting to hers as fire pours into my face.

"I wouldn't have been so worried about you if I didn't take you seriously. You're my other half, Emery. I know that's a lot for you to take in as a human—"

I cut her off. "You treat me like a weakness, not your other half. You've tracked me, forced me to be here, and chased after me when I left. You want to own me, not love me."

She takes a long, deep breath. Her hand reaches for mine and I let her take it.

"You're right. I have been trying to control you," she admits. "I'm just so afraid of losing you. You're the best part of my life now. I'm going to guard and protect you with everything in me."

Pulling me into her chest, she wraps her arms around me. I shudder with the effort it takes not to sob on her. She kisses the top of my head.

"This is the only way I know how to care for people." She sighs. "I'm sorry."

I hate that I'm being held prisoner here, but I can't help but melt into a puddle when she's like this. The big, strong Alpha is pouring her heart out for me. I might not get what all of this pack stuff is about, but I know Lenora is a formidable force to everyone around her. Usually, for me too. These glimpses of tenderness are what make her so incredible to me.

"I know you're under a lot of stress," I murmur. "I'm . . . sorry for scaring you."

She pulls away and flashes me a watery smile. "Now you know how crazy I am about you. Come and sit on the bed."

I crawl onto the comforter and sit cross-legged in the middle of the bed. Her wicked smirk crawls leisurely across her mouth as she stands beside the bed.

"A little closer," she says, curling her finger at me.

I bite the corner of my mouth and scoot to the edge of the bed. Lenora runs her hands up my legs. Her nails lightly graze me through my sweatpants.

"I could tear that bra off you." Her eyes twinkle dangerously. "With my teeth."

My heart gallops at the base of my throat.

"Would you like that, little mate?" she asks huskily.

"It was an expensive bra," I whimper, though the thought of her tearing anything off of me has my pussy aching for her attention.

She chuckles. "I'll be gentle then."

Her fingers slide up the brief space of bare skin from the top of my sweats to the bottom of my bra. She takes the hem and begins to peel it up my breasts. When she's high enough that my tits fall out, she gasps. She pulls the rest of the bra over my head, throwing it to the floor.

"You never need to wear a bra here," she tells me, eyes locked on my tits. "It's unnecessary and quite annoying for me."

I smile. She's so demanding. For this request, I can enjoy it. Her hands cup my breasts and massage them. A groan breaches my lips.

Lenora meets my eyes. "I'm going to suck on these. And then you're going to eat me out until I come. You can consider it your punishment if you'd like."

My mouth waters. I can't wait to dive into her warm, nourishing cunt.

She lays me back and drags my sweats down to my ankles. I kick them off, my eyes fluttering as cool air rubs my wet slit. Lenora leans on her arm while bending her head to my exposed chest. She kisses my collarbone and down between my breasts. Then she's swirling her tongue around my left nipple.

"Ahhh," I moan, grabbing her with one hand.

My other sneaks down to my pussy to relieve some of the unbearable pressure, but she pushes it away. Her eyes bore holes into mine as she devours my tit. They're clear and frozen-sea blue. She flattens her tongue to aggressively lick me.

While she sucks and tugs mercilessly on my breast with her soft lips, I feel her hand slide down to greet my pussy. I push my head down into the bed with a moan. A lone finger rubs up and down my slit, grazing my pearl with teasing sweeps. I need her in me now.

I utter a whine and grab her hand. Mouth popping around my nipple, she sits up and pins my hand over my head. I am paralyzed under her arresting gaze.

"Unbearable, is it?" she asks huskily, her eyes dusky with darkness. "Let me fix that for you."

She pushes her trim frame down the bed, her shoulders and muscles flexing with each motion. I admire her hair as she swoops it over one shoulder. Our eyes meet again.

"Hold on tight, baby girl." A wicked smirk twists at her lips right before she dives into my wet little pussy.

Her tongue rubs my seam and latches onto on my clit. My hips buck on instinct.

"Oh, baby," I moan, my eyes squeezing shut. "Lenora . . . you feel so—ah!"

She pierces into my cunt with her fingers. They glide in on the wetness and curl into my rugged roof. I squirm with a cry of ecstasy. My pussy throbs and sings with electricity, pulsing up to my rock-hard tits.

Lenora bobs her head until all I feel is blinding white pleasure ripping me apart from the inside. I vaguely hear myself scream as I plunge into rapture.

When I muster the energy to open my eyes, she bites my thighs and licks her slick mouth. My juices cling to her full, rosy lips. I scan her and realize she is completely clothed.

Her eyes glow back at me like two blue flames. I don't care if she's going to burn me. Hell, I don't give a damn if she consumes me down to ashes. All I want is to love every inch of her until she unravels in my hands.

I don't know how I could feel this way about someone. I don't know how we ended up here.

But I don't feel the slightest temptation to even look back.

Lenora pulls her shirt over her head, and I'm greeted with the hottest, most damnable sight I've ever seen. Her tits are small but pert, and the long, reddish purple nipples protrude. My mouth floods with saliva.

"Now," she tells me, "it's time for your punishment, baby girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 14 34
London is a writer who chases horror and thrills while avoiding the idea of love. After finding a seeming perfect house she finds out it holds more t...
95.9K 2.6K 32
Valentina was an intersex lesbian who was looking for her mate after waiting a long time... she was surprised at what she finds out.. She will be hav...
103K 2.9K 17
The story of 2 girls having each other backs as sisters in a werewolf community helping along with their parents. Keeping their family safe. What wil...
47.4K 1.6K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...