Mafia's Retribution

By kangsuzy18

"THE ROSE THAT BURNS, CRUMBLES THE HEART'S EXISTENCE". "SOMETIMES GUILT AND REGRET IS THE GREATEST CHASTISE"... More

I love you till the moon and back
Worst than Hell
SOLD
Cruel Fate
Welcome to hell
I hate you.
Get Ready
Scared
Payback
Why?
Promise
First Step
Liar?
Truth
05-16-2014
I Pity You
Empty and Confused
Going back
Falling Again
Once and for all
Regret
Ava's retribution
Forgiveness
Care
Love
Reunion
Exonerate
Together
Voice
Love me Like you Want
Èpouse-moi
Upside Down
Fears
New Place, New People
Nightmare
Captivated
Brutal
Heart Wrenching Fire
Trauma
Let Go
New Beginnings
When I Look At You
Epilogue
New Story Soon

My retribution

13.1K 306 24
By kangsuzy18

Aldric

Next day

I was working in my office going through some files. So boring!! Let's go and have some fun.

I got up and went towards the basement. I opened the iron gate and just by looking at the person, my blood boiled. He was sleeping.

I went to the table , where all sorts of toys were kept. Sickle, screwdriver, hammer, rod, knife, blade,etc.

I was debating, which one to choose. Yeah, this one is perfect. I wore the gloves and took the container pouring the liquid in a beaker.

I looked towards the man , who was in deep slumber, snoring awfully. Disgusting!!

I splashed the liquid on his leg.

A loud shout errupted and his eyes shot open.

His skin was melting from the impact of acid.He was in pain and shouting.

He looked towards me and I smirked at him.

"Good morning", I said.

"Yo-u bloody rasc-al", he cursed in pain.

I laughed.

"What is it?", he asked .

"Wait a minute", I said and looked at the container, reading the details.

"H2SO4....Sulphuric acid ", i said grinning.

"You asshole", he said angered.

"Come on Derek it's nothing, I haven't even started yet", I said annoyed. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's try something else", I said smirking.

I glanced at table, thinking which one to use.

"How many ribs do we have Derek?" I asked him taking the rod from the table.

Getting no answer , I turned towards him."Speak", i shouted.

"24", he said nervously.

"I see", I said and started walking towards him with the rod in my hand. He adjusted on the chair, trying to free himself .

"1", I said and banged the rod on his stomach. He growled in pain.

"2", I said and again hit him at the same place. I continued doing it. He was screaming and shouting.

"And 24", I said and left the rod. I looked at him and he was passed out.

"Such a weakling", I commented and left the basement.

I was walking through the corridor, heading towards my office. I stopped when I heard something.

"Ava, please eat the food. You barely ate anything in breakfast also"she said.

I entered the room. It was the old maid standing with the food tray . And Ava, who was sitting on the bed with some notepad in her hand. 

She got scared seeing me in her room. The maid also started trembling.

"What happened?", I asked the maid.

"Sh-e is refu-sing to eat", she said stuttering.

"Okay, you can go ", I said and she went out.

I glanced towards Ava. She was sitting on the bed, looking down . She was nervous. I exited the room.

Ava

I was not having appettite for eating , so I told granny to take the food by writting in the notepad. But she was still insisting.

Just then, AJ entered the room. He was wearing a white shirt and a ripped black jeans, emitting a dark aura. He asked granny what happened. All this time I was looking down. I didn't want to look towards him. After he told granny to leave, she left and soon he also left.

I still remember, what he did yesterday. I was scared of him now. What if he does something worse?

Soon the door opened revealing him again.

He entered the room and sat on the couch . I slowly raised my eyes and glanced at him.

He took out some packet from his pocket . It had some white kind of powder. He poured the powder on the table.

What is up with him now? This mafia is so weird.

He got up and and started walking towards me. I tried to back away, but my body came in contact with the headboard. I was scared.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the couch. He made me sit on the couch and  sat beside me.

I tried to distance myself from him , but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

A sweet floral scent was coming from the powder. But it was also metallic and chemical like.

"Since you don't want to have food, why don't you try this", he said.

I looked towards him frightened. It is some kind of drug, I am sure of it and I am never gonna have them. They are disgusting and harmful. I shook my head terrified.

"Why? It's good. You just have to bring your nose closer and take a deep breathe. ", he said.

I shook my head again. He was now irritated. He grabbed my hair harshly and banged my face on table hard.

It hurted. My face and nose hurted as hell. Tears welled up in my eyes. The metallic chemical smell hit my nose strongly and the powder went through my nose. He kept me in that position for a few seconds.

He raised my head bringing it near his face. My head started hurting badly. Tears were flowing from my eyes.

"Will you deny food again?", he asked enraged . I shook my head.

He again banged my face on the table. This time i felt cold liquid running down my nose and again the powder entered my nose, giving me a very bad headache.

Black dots started appearing in my vision. He pulled my face upward.

"You better eat your food on time", he said and left my hair.

I was not able to balance my body . I fell backward. My head was throbbing in pain and soon everything blacked out.

Aldric

I left her hair .She fell backward and passed out. I saw blood was oozing out from her nose. Might be because of the impact of table.

I searched through the drawers for a first aid box. After finding it , I kept it on the side table. I picked her up and laid her on the bed.

I took out cotton for the box and wipped the blood from her face.

I somehow tried to stop the bleeding and it stopped.

Her face was sweating . So I took a small towel from the bathroom and wipped her face.

Her hair was lying loose and few strands of hair were on her face, so I tucked them behind her ears.

I chuckled looking at her. She is so beautiful but yet so pathetic. I got up and went out of the room.

I will be the one to hurt her. And I will be the one to cure her. I will be the pain and I will be the cure. Because she is my retribution. Mine to hurt and mine to keep.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
2.3K 220 11
in which a girl gets her heart broken by someone whom she loves, and struggles to find the cure for her heartbreak. [ short story - sincerelykal © ]
37K 339 21
this book consists of most of milo manheims characters like: zed necrodopolis ben plunkett & nico alexander 🫶🏼 send requests!! i will write about...
381K 9.2K 12
{COMPLETED} ... ''They can't be with you anyway. Cause you are mine. Understand that?'' ''What do you mean?'' ''You are mine. It is simple as it is...