🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.

1K 52 8
By brownboiiii

-
Luke, a grade A asshole and lucien's other close friend whom everyone despises. (Edit- this and upcoming chapters need a hell lot of editing. Also there are more than one unwanted visitor in New Orleans;))
-

Lucien's Pov:

I left Adraniel in my library hoping he won't make any noise. I don't think so I'm really ready to tell my brother's that I have an angel in my house.

They despise them too. If they know that one of them is here ,in my house they'll ask questions. Which I know I'll fail to answer.

Who knows if they kill him. I just wish they don't get the waft of smell of him.
I

quickly covered the upper floor , specially the library with my powers.
Please little angel, don't be a curious bunny now. Just stay there. I know he will but what if.... The doorbell rang again and in came the annoying voice.

"Lucieeennn! Open the door!!!! " Pierce sing songed.

I opened the door and all of them stood there smiling like maniacs at me.

"It's not like our houses aare locked. You could have just walked in." I grumbled in annoyance.

"Oh we just though we shouldn't disturb you if you were in the middle of an orgy or something BECAUSE YOU FUCKING FORGET FRIDAY EVERY FUCKING WEEK!!" Pierce screamed.

" jeez calm your fat ass ? Yeah?" I stepped away and they got in. I know he rang the bell purposely to annoy me so I have to come down and open it for them by myself.

The gang of rowdy bitches walked in.

"Someone going to pick him up or what?" I asked and all of them were already in.
I sighed I'm annoyance.

"Sebastian! Stop scaring my fishes away and get your ass out of my koi pond!" I shouted and he jerked awake from his sleep.

He got out of the pond dripping wet and sleepily walked in yawning.

"It was h*yawn*ot outside. So I took a nap. Ahh ooooh" he giggled and shoved his hand inside his pyjama and pulled out my favourite black Japanese koi.

"How did you get in here little fella? Did you like the snake in there?" He cooed at the fish and threw it back in the pond.

My poor fish , it probably has trauma now .

"Sebastian, idiot thats my favourite fish!", I slapped his head upside down and he shrugged uncaringly.

"Not my fault it went on a quest in my pants." He said walking inside the home dripping wet.

"You're wet , you bitch! " I shouted aas I closed the door.

He just snapped his fingers and his clothes fell down and then he walked into the house butt naked.

I rubbed my forehead as a headache was already making its way in my head.   , This! This is what I can't tolerate.

I walked to my theatre room and it was already a mess.

Naked Sebastian on the couch lying like a fucking prince. Check.

Gaston in the kitchen probably pigging on something. Check.

Half naked Greyson on half naked Ezekiel. Check check.

Daniel wrapped around William .
Check and check.

Pierce adjusting his 'perfect' hair. Check.
Well thats all my of my brother's. The only ones I really like including Lucifer.

"What are we watching today?" Ezekiel asked.

" Hmm how about something from the Conjuring Series I heard the demons in it are scary!" Greyson said scoffing.
I nodded and put up the Conjuring on Netflix.
We each sat around in our usual places in my theatre room. I guess I always looked up to Friday's.

I glanced at Daniel and William , they were so in love . I remember when they both met they ran so much from each other but always ending up together , short after the incident when Daniel nearly died they finally got together. We all were shocked that Will fell in love.  So shocked that we and Lucifer tried hell lot of things to break them apart but fate was on their side.

We stopped when we realised it would break the seven of us. We won't be the Seven deadly sins if one of us wasn't here . We despised him but over time grew to like him. It didn't came quickly but when it came , it came naturally.

Daniel was nice. Tolerable and when we got to really know him, he was fun. He had all seven of us in him .

It's not easy to find someone who's been influenced by the seven sins and yet has not gone insane.

They were so good. I think they are really soulmates. When I see them I cant help but feel jealous. Really jealous.

Every since Daniel came , Will has been happy and he's got stornger and more bolder. He's been free from not only his own influence but ours too. The six of us can still influence each other but not William. He can influence us but we can't to him. He learnt how and when to let us affect him. Not even Lucifer can mingle with him or his dreams. That's what pissed Lucifer but he discovered something and then backed off politely.
I like this about William. The new strength made him , sexy I guess?

I can't believe us, we who were depraved of any kind of happiness as a part of our punishment despite that one of us ended up happy. Really happy.

That's why let's say I'm not running from this  'love' and accepting it . I mean in the beginning I tried to but when I connected the dots maybe , maybe I could get what William and Daniel had.
The symptoms we have are the same as Williams'and Daniel's. It's either epic love or no love at all for us.

I stared at them and suddenly felt this weird jealousy in me. This jealousy that I felt wasn't healthy and it included me hurting Daniel and William.
I want that type of relationship with Adraniel . Why were they so happy? I can't let them- I shook my head and blinked out of my trance.

"Zeke controls your powers!" I hissed at Ezekiel. He looked at me and mouthed a "what."

"Control your powers I'm suddenly feeling jealous of Daniel for hell knows why?" I said and he nodded and inhaled deeply then exhaling softly
The emotion of envy passed over.

"Are you jealous because you don't get Williams dick anymore? " Daniel smirked at me.

Ahh so he has decided to be annoying too today. Well two can play games.

" Nah I'm not jealous ,I had it in me more than you did. I have had it since like centuries." I said making others laugh and Daniel whining to Will about me being mean to him.

"Will tell him to stop or I'll bite 'your' dick off." He said to Willam.

"What does my innocent dick has to do with anything. If you wanna bite a dick go bite his off. He probably will grow another." William said trying not to laugh.

"Come here Daniel I really don't mind having my dick down your throat again." I teased and he blushed and hid his face in Williams' chest and muttered something that made William frown.

"Fine fine fine. No one will harrass you . Luci apologise." Will said and I scoffed.

What a sore loser.

"Sorry Daniel. Do you want booboos to feel better? Do you want one of us to kiss you ego to make it feel good?" I teased and he rolled his eyes at me.

Daniel was a human but a dangerous one, he was inhumane. He looked so innocent but he was basically a maniac.
The way he killed with no mercy was what made us like him. William did as well he was wrath afterall but that's not why he fell in love. There are parts of their story we never know and won't know . Some dark twisted parts they don't talk about. I think just like mine and Adraniel's.

I remember when Daniele ll got kidnapped by Williams crazy one night stand who thought she could marry him, out of rage and jealousy.

I still remember that day clearly , that was the time Daniel nearly died and William confessed his love for him.

Flashback(T.W - Assualt, blood, violence)

Daniel was taken and kept in a warehouse. William was enraged when that bitch sent a video of a man crawling over a tied and bleeding Daniel. Daniel had two daggers in his thighs.

" He already lost a lot of blood Willey. Sign the marriage contract and I'll leave the boy,"
She paused and then smirked.

"If he wishes to." She pointed at the man on top of Daniel.

The video ended and William was on fire, literally.
We were all talking in Sebastian's house since it had that laziness in it so we knew things won't go downhill and even if they did they'd be too lazy to take care of it.
We were trying to talk to William and tell him this love and all was bullshit.

Despite Sebastian's influence , despite one of ours influence no one can stop William. Right now all that mattered to him was Daniel.

"THAT SON OF BITCH! HOW DARE HER TOUCH WHATS MINE!?" He growled in anger.

"William stop!  Look at you?!" Gaston had screamed.

"I , have done nothing wrong. " He growled back.

" Stop this love bullshit William it's not funny!" Greyson said.

" We don't deserve love William?!  Why don't you get it?! We are demons. Demons dont fell emotions let alone love!!" Ezekiel backed up Greyson.

"Who said we don't deserve it?! Him?! Him who threw us out of our own home because we supposed another one of our brother?!? He is our father?! He said those things out of despise but that doesn't describes us. We became demons because we wanted to. We were , are and always will be angels. And we angels manifest what we want. So when you say we are demons , all this bat like ugly wings and horns and red skin. We , you asked for it so you got it. If I'm asking for a change, if I want to change for better and I'm asking for it I'll get it. And no one can stop me.

Its really disgusting of you all.
You, you all don't understand. My BOYFRIEND, my lover is out there on the brink of getting rape and you're stopping me so I can't help him? You , maybe it's time we go our separate ways.
Our mother was wrong.
We aren't always meant to be together." William said and that was a low blow.

Those words sent chills down our spines. It made us , feel weak and those words hurt. None of us accepted that we all felt the heavy weight on our chest that day.

William turned around to leave but was stopped by Pierce.

"You , you are leaving us? You're leaving us for a human??" Pierce has asked in a saddening disbelieving tone.

William stopped in his tracks and answered without looking back.

"I'm not leaving you all for a human. I'm leaving you all for all the things you have done to me in past months. I'm leaving you for plotting against me , your own brother.

If you think I don't know about the Dagger of Eris in your house Pierce you're really stupid. Planning to put me in a millennium long sleep so you could get rid of the human but trust me whenever I'd have woken up it would have been me or you six.

If you wish to keep up with your shenanigans , do it. I'll be waiting for you all to come put me in that damn sleep." William had said and left.

It took us an hour to realise what really had happened.
No one said anything and all of us ran out of the house and in search of William. We didn't care and we just flew all the way to the wretched warehouse in Mexico.
Lucky for us William was late and we caught upto him.

Just as he landed we landed beside him.
He turned around and stared at us.

"Go get him. We'll take care of the pesk" Sebastian said cracking his neck.

William smiled ,

"Thank you for coming."
He had said and I shook my head.

"If that boy is what makes you happy then we're happy too. And don't thank us. If that boy brings out brother back to us, it's worth it. Go get your lover." I had said and  smiled back at him.

As we cleared the warehouse of guards which was quite easy since they were not very much, all of us together barged in the warehouse.
There were different smells of blood in the air.
Daniel's was one of them.

William panicked and like a headless chicken ran to the source.
We barged into the room where Daniel was.
When we entered the sight shocked us. We saw that bitch lying on the floor with a crowbar in her bloodied skull and Daniel stood there covered in blood. And a man at his side sobbing and screaming in pain while he grabbed his crotch. There appeared to be something in the pool of blood.

"What happened?" Will asked shocked. Daniel who was standing facing the man turned around , tears were streaming down his face but he had psychotic smile.

There were two daggers in his thighs, his legs had restraints on them. There were so many marks on his body.

Daniel walked toward us with ragged footsteps.

" He tried to rape me. I couldn't let it happen.

I couldn't. I said I'll give it to you. I promised it to you. How can I let him take it.

So I had to do something. I said I can make him feel more good if he unties me and fool believed me and when I was untied.
He tried to use my mouth but I bit it off. The bitch came to see what happened and I threw the rod at her. I didn't let him take it, Will. I didn't.

It's for you. Cause I love you. Tell me you love me too. Please" He was smiling but by the end he was crying. William ran to him and Daniel had collapsed in his arms.

William whispered 'I love  you's' in his ears while we stared at the mess Daniel made. It was brave of him. Not just brave but damn the determination he had. He fought with the man while he had daggers in his thighs.

" Ok I'm sorry I like you , I really really like you!" I said and he smiled while crying.

"One brother done, 5 to go." He cheered making us laugh.

" You know there is a special place in hell for people like you! " Pierce said. He only smirked.

" As long as I'm beside William I'll go anywhere ." He hugged him and passed out.
And that's how he became our favourite human.

Over

I guess after that one by one Daniel became tolerable then we started to like him. He is the only human in the property who's not under possession.Unlike other humans he embraced the sins, his internal demons, his actions . He took responsibility of his actions ,that's the reason Lucifer and we took a liking towards him. He can be plain evil if he wants to but he sticks to the kind slu-soul he is.

By the end of the second movie we were laughing and Gaston had started making dinner. He would constantly pick and eat  something while making dinner so that's why I always have to be fully stocked in the snack department.

"I know your name demon and henceforth With the power vested in me , Lucien Castle I condemn you to hell!!" Pierce screamed on my face as he made a cross with his hands.

All of them laughed while I stared at him in sheer disappointment.

He waited as if something would actually happen.

"Hookabah!" He said and pushed his fingers on my face. What the fuck does that even means?
I smiled at him and broke his finger making him collapse on the ground groaning.

"Oh you bitch." He said fixing his fingers.
" Castle is not our surname idiot." I rolled my eyes.

"And for the sake of the dinner Tony stop eating and make dinner!!" I said to Gaston who was stuffing his face with candies from the cupboard.
As the dinner served my phone rang and I picked it up.
I

t was Luke, he was a demon servant of mine who also was one of my closest acquaintance.

Yeah Luke?" I answered and everyone around me groaned or scoffed in annoyance.
No one liked Luke, except me.
He was an asshole, they said but to me he doesn't seem like one. My other brother didn't like him cause they thought he was one of those lower hungry demons who latched onto me so one day he can grow strong and walk over us.

Yeah as if that's gonna happen.

He told me about some problems we were facing in the bars in Peru.

" I'm currently busy, Luke. If it's not that concerning deal with it yourself and if anything bad happens tell me."

I hung up after that and quietly ate my dinner.  When they left I sighed in disappointment.

My house looked like a mess.
Well let's leave that for the maids shall we?

I readied a plate of food for my little bunny upstairs and headed for the library.
Today was exceptionally hot so I got rid off the shirt I wore.

The last nine days of May are scorching hot. It was the end of May and I can't believe it was already five months since I saw Adraniel, four  and a half till I properly met him and three and half since I have him here. God! The first two months were plain hell for him.

I went up the stairs and knocked on the Library door six times to let him know it was me.

The door opened from inside and I stepped in.

"You're hungry?" I asked and he nodded.

Sometimes I think Adraniel doesn't really gives or shows all of his emotions to me.
I mean if I were him I'd too do the same cause it's really impossible to believe a demon who hurt you for months suddenly saying he's feeling dandy since we met and now I won't hurt you. Let's be friends.

Obviously.

I kept the plate down and hand fed him.
" The food is delicious. Who made it? Its not like daily food?" He asked.

"Gaston made it." I pointed it out.

"Oh , well Gluttony I guess?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yes , Gluttony." I said laughing softly.

"Hey it's not fault you all decided to keep your names after the same initial as the sins." He pouted and I shoved another spoonful of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

" Hmm I never noticed." I shrugged.

"Why am I being hand fed?" He asked eyeing the spoon.

" Umm cause you're adorable?" I raised my eyebrow and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah - " I suddenly zoned out and Adraniel seem to stop talking too.

(A:N- ↓↓↓A book bridge , an Easter egg maybe? This is just a connector to other books also to give you a better idea of the timeline. Continue)

He shuddered and I got a weird feeling in my chest.

"Did you feel it too?" He asked.

I nodded and stood up. I went to the window and peeped out . Adraniel came beside me and gasped as he looked out of the window.

" What is that?" He asked pointing at the sky which was covered in swivelling clouds which had purple coloured lightning.

"Its not what. Its who."  I stared at the sky in confusion.

The smell of death and blood was in the air. There was a weird chillyness in the air.

"Many have died. Many are dying. " Adraniel pointed out.

"As much as I love watching people suffer and die. This isn't natural and I know who's doing it. He'll never do a mass massacre out of nowhere. We have to check what's happening." I said as I turned around to leave.

"Who's him?" Adraniel asked.

" A friend, perhaps. " I said and left the library.

" Stay here , don't come out. I'll probably be late don't wait just go to sleep, ok?" I said and he nodded.

I ran down and stepped out of my house just in time to see others coming towards my house.

"You felt it to?" Pierce asked.

"Yeah. But why is he doing it? I can feel his emotions till here and all I can sense in anger, pain and betrayal. What happened?" I asked.

"We dont know. But we have to check it out. Nyx don't usually gets mad but the level of his anger is increasing. If he gets out of control he might just wipe out the city and if he's gone crazy he'll come for us."  William said looking towards the sky.

"Shouldn't Axel be there to stop him?" Greyson asked.

"Don't know but we gotta go."  William said.

"We dont need to be wary of him. He's our friend and even if he comes here batshit crazy we will easily take him down." Pierce said scoffing.

" I know but he's also a siphon. And original that to we have seen his capacity back in the 5th century. If he manages to siphon energy from even one of us , he can cause serious damage." William said and popped his wings out.

We followed and flew upwards in the sky. As we got closer to the city , the pungent smell of death came from near the French Quarter. At the outer perimeter of the French Quarter was an abandoned warehouse.

As we got closer to the source we found the warehouse set on fire.
In front of it a silhouette of a man can be seen walking.
As we landed swiftly on our feet we came face to face with him.

He sat on a table with white cloth and a glass of wine in his hands.

"I expected you to come. But don't worry things have been taken care of." He waved his hand. Nyx was talking in a weird way.

Knowing he hasn't gone crazy to jump and drink from us, we walked to him.
"I'd offer you this but you domt drink blood. So bourbon? " He asked pointing to the blood covered bourbon bottle.

"What's happening here?" William asked.

"Oh nothing nothing. Nothing you should be concerned about. Just clearing off the field with unnecessary weeds. Seriously these rogues have become a real pain in the ass. I came here tracking a group of 5 instead found a whole ass pack. Then few witches who had been conspiring against my little tribrid friend. " He said and when he turned around ,the sight would have horrified someone else but not us.

Nyx's half face was slashed and burned. There were all sorts of , holes in his body. Dagger wounds, swords wounds, bullet wounds, stake wounds, and wait where was his heart?

"Did someone rip your heart out?" I pointed and my other brother just stared at him.

" Oh this? No took it out by myself. See it's there , oh no it's burning. Oh well good for it. Stupid heart." He said sarcastically.

"Nyx , you look drunk. You need to go home."  Pierce said.

"Yeah , you came here to your work , it's done. You don't look and sound good. You should go home." Greyson added.

"I will. I will. I'm just enjoying the bonfire  I made. You guys came just im time . I was gonna roast chicken. You want some?" He asked and went back to find chicken.

"He has turned off his humanity I think. This is not good. Inform his family about his whereabouts." I ordered and Gaston pulled out his phone.

By the time Nyx came back with a roasted chicken wing Nora and Nick stood behind him.

"Oh you both a-" Nyx was cut off as piece of wood was slammed in his skull shutting him up for a while.

" Sorry for the ........ inconvenience." Nora had said as Nick picked up his brother.

"Has he turned off his humanity?" Sebastian asked.

"No. Not yet. But I don't know how longer he or any of us can stop him." She said sighing sadly.

" Why what happened?" Pierce asked.

" Bad things." She answered vaguely

"Not uncommon . But something.so bad where he turns like this? Where the hell is Axel. Did he die or something?" Ezekiel had asked.

"Oh so you do know about that wretched son of a bitch? I do wish he dies though. Its all his fault. " Nick had growled in anger.

"Nick!" Nora said and Nick shut up.

"We senses betrayal. Axel cheated on him?" William asked, he was worried. Why won't he? He felt human emotions and he was vulnerable now.

" Tortured the hell out of my brother, left him bleeding to death in his room and cheated on him with his ex in the next room while my brother was dying in the room beside theirs. Its painful to experience this , when you're halfway in the mating thing." Nick had said caressing Nyx hairs.

" We need to go , tha-"Nora was cut off by Nick.

"Nora his hearts missing?!" Nick shouted.

"Its there burning. He pulled it out himself. Stupid heart he had said. Got it what he meant." Ezekiel shrugged.

Nora sighed and followed Nyx.

"Thanks again for not taking any impulsive and rash decision." She said and both of them turned into their black cloud like forms and took the vampire Prince away.

"Well thats , something tragic." Pierce joked.

"Pierce!" William warned and he shut up.

"Fine Fine. Jeez. Nyx would have appreciated my joke atleast."  He muttered.

We left the burning warehouse and saw it on the news next day.
89 bodies discovered. Actual count can't be processed since many bodies were completely turned into ashes.

The fight between Axel and Nyx had sent  me into a deep thinking.
I can't believe these things happened between destined mates.

I can't help but groan in anger at the gods. The can be cruel when they want to be. But who knows what the two had in their fate.

But I guess they made up when I saw a magazine few weeks later with Nyx and Axel walking out of a hotel together hand in hand.

That gave me some confidence. If love was strong, any obstacle could be taken care off.

But the thing is recently , since I have given Adraniel a lot of freedom things started to get a little hectic.

Adraniel had been trying to sneak out.
I have caught him staring at the sky , sometimes praying.

He says he wanna stretch his wings, and I let him when my brothers are not on the property.  But each time his fly area gets bigger and he flies a little higher.

I think he's planning to runaway. I can't let him.

I know I should trust him but still I can't.
Cause if he runs away and manages to go to heaven that's the only place I can't get him.

We even got into a fight where I had screamed at him and he cried. I didn't console him.
Things went a little downhill after that.
I mean , I'm keeping him here as a captive and he deserves to freedom but isn't that enough?

He should be happy from what I have given him. Why's he being ungrateful.

What's in heaven that I can't give him?
It was an average day where I was working and Luke had visited me with some private things which needed to be hand delivered.

Unfortunately he bumped into Adraniel when Adraniel walked into my room.

He stared at him in confusion and asked me why was there an angel in my house.

"Uhh you can't tell anyone and you sign but this here is my boyfriend." I said pulling a blushing Adraniel into my lap.

"I'm not your boyfriend." Adraniel grumbled shyly.

"Not yet."I kissed his cheek making him blush.
His eyes widened in horror.
"Dude you gotta be kidding. Lucifer will be pissed. Your brothers will be pissed. This is not normal just kill him or someone else will!" He exclaimed and stared at Adraniel weirdly.

"This is none of your business, Luke. You don't tell this to anyone. That's for me to look out for. You can leave." I said monotonously and Luke left without a word.

And that was it.

Luke had left but not before giving me a distasteful stare.

"I don't like him. He gives me ick." Adraniel shuddered.

"He's nice. He can be judgemental sometimes." I defended him.

Adraniel just shrugged and went away to do something.

Time had been passing really fast.
It was just like this another month had passed and few days Adraniel and I fought badly.

"You don't let me even Lucien??! What the hell you don't even trust me that much when I say I'm not going anywhere?!" He had shouted.

"Fucking no! I don't trust you!! I have seen you trying to sneak away. You have been distant!!" I have screamed in his face.

"Yeah cause I'm a fucking angel!! I need to spread my wings and fly!!" He had reasoned. It was a valid reason but is as paranoid and insecure.

"Adraniel! Room! I'm not in a state to talk ." I growled and he went away without saying anything.

I huffed in frustration and swept away all the things in my table in anger.

I breathed heavily and stared at the heavy rain outside.
I need to get away.
I really need some time away from him.
I still like him but we need some distance maybe.

Just a day later we got our annual invitation for Nyx's birthday party and founder's day.
We usually stay there for 4 days there.
Maybe this is the best time to leave.

The party will probably take my mind off him for a while?
But there's a problem. I need someone to look after Adraniel.

I need someone who I trust.
Adraniel can runaway if he gets a chance. I can ask Carnel or Cassandra but they'll probably tell it to others.

I think, I think I can ask Luke.
I called Luke.

"Luke, come here right now." In a minute the door to my office opened and in came Luke.

"What's up? You called me all the way from Brazil." He asked wiping the sweat off his face.

"You know about Adraniel." I stated.

"And?"

"I'm leaving for 4 days."

"And you want me to what? Babysit him?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes." I said shrugging.

"I'm a demon Lucien. And you want me to baby sit him?! He's old enough to not burn himself while making a sandwich or whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"I know but he's being.... I don't know he might runaway. I could only trust you with it." I said and he went to say something but stopped.

Then he smirked. A weird feeling came in the back of Ming but I ignored it.

" What ?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Oh ,yeah fine I guess. "He said shrugging but there was a malicious glint in his eyes.

"But I want something in return." He said smirking.

Oh no. Last time he asked something, 24 peoole were found hanging in the woods of Shanghai.

"If you're wondering I won't kill people." He said smiling. I was going to regret it but whatever it takes. I guess?

"Fine. Where?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh I'll decide that while I stay here. You just give me 50k ."he said shrugging as if he didn't just asked me 50k dollars.

"Why do you need that much." I asked opening my drawer.

"Just to enjoy. If I decide to go , lets say Santorini I'm not gonna stay in some cheap hotel. Might as well use you nicely " he said smiling.

"You're a shameless bitch." I muttered.

"All for your angel boy to stay." He sing songed.

I handed him the cheque and he saluted me before heading out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

" Bring my things over. When are you leaving?" He asked.

"Uh tomorrow morning by 11" I told him.

"Ohk spend your time with him. I'll come by tomorrow to take good care of him." He said smirking and left.

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling. Something's gonna happen.

Adraniel's Pov:

I sat at the library reading a book when Lucien came in.  I huffed and continued my readin. He's been a real arse from past few days.

All I asked him was to atleast let me fly once a day even if it's inside mansion he denied.

He doesn't even lets me spread my wings. I don't know what the hells wrong with him.

He kept down a plate of noodles and hot chilli chicken.
"Let's eat and then talk. I have to tell you something important."He said and I nodded.

I still dont trust Lucien. Who knows when he'll go back to his abusive self. I don't even piss him to that extent.

He handfed me for a reason I don't know of but I wasn't complaining.

"Soo..." He trailed off  after the diner was finished and he kept the plates away.
I jerked my chin asking him 'what'.

"I will be gone for four days" He said making my eyes wide. It kind of set a fear in me.

"What? Why?  where? What will I do here all alone? What if your brothers find me?" I rambled.

" Calm down baby , they won't since they are going with me. It's an annual party we need to attend and if I could bring you there I definitely would.

And don't worry, I talked to one of my closest friend, He will look after you while I'll be gone. Ok?" He asked and I nodded.

" Who?"I asked.

"Um Luke. You met him." He replied.

"Luke?! But Lucien he does not gives me a nice vibe." I protested.

" You don't need to worry Adraniel. He's nice and he's ok with you. He'll look after you." He said and I frowned.

"Also , since you don't have my mark have this band so I'll know where you are if you and him decide to go out. Since Luke likes to go out often he might take you with him." He said and that got me a bit excited but I was still wary.
I

could go out but yet again another band.

Luke was weird. He gave me a very bad vibe. I have always trusted my instinct and they always proved to be right.

"But when are you leaving?" I asked as he tied a band around my arm.

I know he still thought I'd run away. He didn't trusted me and quite honest I didn't too but this was, this kinda hurts my feelings. Atleast he should know I won't go anywhere without telling him.

I mean I dont trust him cause he's a demon. He can back off from his words. I'm an angel. I don't back off, from my words.

"Tomorrow morning"he replied , making me frown.

"Don't worry if you feel like you can call me anytime. My numbers on the speed dial on the house phone.". He said and I nodded.

"Well it's really late let's hit the bed shall we?" I nodded and with that we both got up and headed to bed.

I slept in his bed with him spooning me from behind.

I never understood our dynamic. It was very weird. I had a weird sleep. It was like I was sleeping but i really wasn't.
My mind was conscious the whole night.

When I woke up the next morning I saw Lucien keeping last of his things in his travel case. He was ready to leave.

I brushed my teeth and went down to find prepared breakfast.
After having breakfast which went silently. Something was very weird.
Time was moving so fast and it was very silent. Breakfast was spent in a weird silence.

He stood up when the doorbell rang and went to open the door.
The sounds of two sets of footsteps came and stopped in the kitchen where I was eating my own pancakes.

I looked up from my plate and my eyes fell on the tall blue eyed blond male. He had a slight beard and was wearing a akc hoodie with blue jeans. He was smirking and reeked of like demons do. Ash and rotten meat.

The boy stared at me as if he was studying me and then pulled his state away.

"Luke, you've met Adraniel. But just for
the sake of you two, Adraniel this is Luke and you ,this is Adraniel. Take good care of him Luke. When I come back I want him well groomed must I say. No one will be here and since Adraniel likes to fly keep him company and let him fly as long as he wants." Lucien smiled at me making me grin. He just shook his head.

"Call me if you need me."he said.

" Yeah yeah fine. I'm doing this for that vacation anyway. Just get it over with quick, Lucien. I'll take good care of your 'loverboy' " he rolled his eyes and flopped on the chair infront of me staring at me boringly.

Lucien came to me and kissed my cheek before heading out.
I watched from the window as Lucien and the other brothers spread their wings and in the speed of light literally launched themselves to space or something. I watched as they disappeared and sighed.

A weird shiver ran down my spine and I looked back to find Luke just behind me.

As him and I stood alone in the house I couldn't do anything but feel terrified of him suddenly.
He gave me a very bad vibe, he was also a demon so I had no chance against him since I didn't had any power.

"I wonder how you managed to trick a demon like Lucien into your pathetic traps. It's really impossible and truly unbelievable that Lucien , likes you." He asked tilting his head coming dangerously close to me.

I backed off a bit as he stared into my eyes.

"Ehh I don't care actually. Go on fly little bird. Come back here within an hour or I'll hunt you down like a bird." He said and pushed me out of the house.

I shrugged and spread out my wings and went to fly away. After an hour I landed swiftly on my feet sweating. I really enjoyed flying today.

I came in the house and cautiously walked in.

Luke was cooking something in the kitchen.

"Sit down. Lunch is ready." He said and I warily sit down.
He later brought me a plate of pasta which looked tasty.

I took a spoonful and it tasted good.
I thanked him after I finished and he kept the dishes away.

"So you're walked, fed, prolly bathed." He listed on his hand.

"Im not a dog and I'm right here." I said and he suddenly looked up at me with malice.

"Oh little angel you are. You are not even a dog, you're swine whom I have groomed nciely so I can cut you up and eat you." He smirked and I backed a little away.

"Just kidding but tell me how did you get Lucien Castle, one of the seven sins that too lust get hooked on you ." He asked playing with the knife.

He kept hi hand on the table and very fastly and swiftly he was hitting the space between his fingers.

" I - I didn't do anything , he says he likes me! "
I stuttered as I stared at him. The air had turned dark and heavy and it was becoming difficult for me to breath because of the choking smell of the rotten burnt meat.

" LIAR!!" He screamed suddenly taking me by surprise. He pointed the knife at me and I gulped down.

" No. I'm n-not lying."I replied , getting ready to run.

"You know demons and all those who have been to hell they can never feel things.  Hell fucks you up good. Considering he is one of the seven princes of hell , no fuckery could make him like you, an angel , who're literally a pain in the ass for us." He said monotonously.

"He'll just play with you, like he did to many others. And when he'll be done throw you aside for his pets to chew on you. No wonder you haven't met the creatures that live in this house. If they see you they'll gnaw on your bones until the last muscles is chewed off!" He got dangerously close to my face as he said this witha sinister grin . By the end he was whispering this on my face.

His eyes turned black and he smirked.
Just then I bolted away from my seat and ran up the stairs.

"You can hide but you can't hide forever." He shouted and laughed.

I made my way to Lucien's room and locked it. I quickly hid under his bed which was big enough to hide me. I probably won't be visible to him.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps and I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my mouth. I knew I should have trusted my instincts. God dammit Why did I believe Lucien when he said Luke was any good.

I prayed , hoping someone would hear me. Someone should send anykind of help. Without my powers I'm really nothing.
Please please save me father. Please return my powers. I cried as I desperately asked for some help knowing no one can hear me. All I had was this bat which I had found under the bed. But he's a demon I really can't do much.
The door slammed open and in came him whistling.

"Hey pretty angel where are you?" He cooed maniacally.

I closed my eyes praying and expecting him to leave.
The door shut , which made me sigh out in relief but my breath hitched when he got on top of the bed.

"You know I know where you are. You either come out from under there by yourself or I'll drag you out. You can hide but your angelic smell can't." He said and I cursed this dynamic.

I didn't want to get out. I dont know what he'll do. God come save me.
Suddenly someone grabbed my foot and pulled me out roughly.

" Do you not understand or are you deaf."He said as his eyes turned completely black and his horns protruded out of his skull.

"Lucien will kill you if he knows this." I warned him.

"That if he finds your body here. By the time he'll come back I'll dump your body somewhere no one can find and tell him you ran away. I'll have to hurt myself to make it believable. See how emotional and sensitive I am regarding Lucien's choices?"  He said smiling and tilting his head slightly.

I stared at him in disbelief and horror.

"You know I won't do anything for now. Consider it my mercy on you. Today you'll be safe tomorrow will your nightmare begin. For now you'll have to sleep. Which by the way don't you feel drowsy or shit? I legit added like a bottle of sleep pills in your pasta." He asked and on cue my head started to feel heavy and dizzines surrounded me.

"You-youl lre- rget- th-ihs" my words slurred and I fell sideways to the ground.

Just as completed darkness surrounded me I called out for him hoping he'd come and save me if he really meant all those promises he did.

"Lucien." I whispered and blacked out.

Third person Pov:

(⚠️ Graphic scenes ahead⚠️)

"Let's have some fun shall we?" Luke said smirking and picked Adraniel's leg and started dragging him down uncaringly.

" You know I was so furious when I heard that Lucien felt emotions ,those pathetic human emotions . You know what I did when I found out who caused it , I immediately started working on a plan to murder that son of a bitch that happens to be you!" He said to the unconscious Adraniel and kicked his head.

He laughed as he saw the state of the boy.

" Lucien is an idiot , I was thinking of ways to take you away and whatnot but to make things easy for me, what he does ? Stupid bitch Invited the snake itself in his own nest?" He laughed as he climbed down the stairs hitting Adraniel's head in every step.

" Well I know if he finds out he'll kill me but thats if he found out. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
You know I hate your kind , you and your perfect morality. Bunch of virgin assholes with lights shining out of their ass!" He said as he dug his feet deep into Adraniel's stomach.

"Which by the way you won't be virgin when Lucien returns!" He smirked as he licked his lips and stared at the boy.
He pushed Adraniel all the way down to basement and the unconscious boy rolled down the stairs.

He was already bleeding but healing back quickly.

Only Luke and the other Six sins knew about the secret compartment of the basement. Dragging him to the room Luke immediately realised that Adraniel had been here by the blood marks and the chaotic state of the room.

Luke's eyes fell on the collar on the table which stopped Adraniel's healing and powers making him smirk.

Luke didn't knew that Adraniel didn't have any power.

"You know Lobsters are out in the boiling hot water alive so their outer hard shell becomes soft and their inners can be pulled out easily. Judging by the tub which is the only thing not used here let's give you a taste of that too?" He said and ripped Adraniel's clothes away.

Deciding not to put the collar just yet he pushed the boy in the tub and put the metal lid on top. There were square holes through which one can see our but it won't allow the person to get out.

He locked the lid and filled the tub to brink. Adraniel was placed so his head was above water.

Luke smirked as he switched on the burner below the tub and put it in low flame. He stood up smirking and left the room leaving Adraniel in the tub, naked and readying his skin so it could take heavy damage once it became sensitive and soft due to the hot water.

While Adraniel was unconscious he found himself floating in his mind.
He was surrounded by darkness and it was hot.  He couldn't move and wa shut floating there on his own.

"Where- where am I?" He asked himself.

"Your conscious." A voice replied.

The voice was monotone but was raspy and dark. The one that would make someone shiver.

"Who's this?"Adraniel asked alarmed.

"Does it matter?" The voice asked huskily. The voice was seductively sultry.

"If this is my conscious and you're here obviously it does! Where am I?!" Adraniel asked again.

"Are you Stupid? I just told you you're in your consciousness. Currently you're unconscious and being boiled in a tub by a demon named Luke." The voice replied and scoffed at the end.

Adraniel realised and remembered the things that happened just before he blacked out.

"Shit shit shit shit shit! Fuck!!! I need to wake up!" Adraniel panicked to himself.

"Hmm. For an angel you do cuss a lot." The voice replied.

"I need to wake up. Tell me how to wake up!" Adraniel asked the voice.

"I can help you wake up but waking up is your decision. My help will do nothing if you mind doesn't wants to wake up. Unless you see a bright white line in the horizon if there's one it's useles trying to wake up. Your body is tired and it'll take time to regain consciousness." The voice said.

Adraniel sulked and tried to find the bright line but it was of no use.

" Who are you?" Adraniel asked the voice.

"I'm just a spectator." The voice replied and Adraniel wanna curse everyone.
He just wants to get away and escape from that maniac.

"You can't unfortunately. Consider it as a test. And don't even bother trying to contact the angel's above. Only I or god himself can hear you." The voice replied.

God and him? Adraniel wondered and as realisation hit him he tried to find the source of the voice and only to confirm his suspicions he did find a pair of red eyes staring back at him from far.

"You're him . You're the devil. What do you want?" Adraniel asked. He didn't felt fear, he was confused as why would the devil was watching him.

"Scared to take my name? But yeah I'm the devil. I want nothing. I'm just watching you. Have been since the day Lucien brought you home. When my little brothers do shit like this being their elder brother I do have to see what they're upto." He replied and Adraniel wanted to take a step back but he couldn't.

"Don't worry. I'm like your ancestor older brother , you could place it like that. All angels are brothers. I'm not killing you , I'm just watching you, out of curiosity. What does Lucien saw in you that I don't." The devil said and as the eyes tilted Adraniel realised the devil was tilting his head.

He can't figure out his face but by the information he had , he could only imagine ugly red skin with horns and a menacing grin filled with animalistic fangs in his mouth.

"I can assure you I'm much prettier." The devil said chuckling.

" Well not like I'm saving you or shit. Endure this and then maybe we'll talk again. Consider it a test. If my theory is right you shall do fine." He said and the eyes disappeared and on cue the white bright light appeared on horizon and Adraniel woke up screaming.

His entire body was burning. Red and sensitive.
He tried to get away but the lid on top of the tub made all his attempts to escape go in vain.

It was completely dark and the only light was from the burning flame under the tub.  Adraniel's entire body was red and he was sure he couldn't take any more pain. And the thing was he didn't remember the encounter he had with the devil in his unconscious state.

The light flickered on and Luke came in looking chirpy.

"Oh you are awake. Took you damn long time mate. You have been passed out for like 7 hours." He cheered and Adraniel glared at him with tears in his eyes.

"What are you trying to get by doing all this?!" Adraniel asked and Luke laughed loudly.

"Amusement. Your pain is my amusement." He shrugged as if it was nothing.
He went to the tub and unlocked the lid.

"Let's see how soft you are. I really want the marks to stay." He said and just as the lid opened Adraniel grabbed Luke's head and thrusted it into the hot water making him scream under water. Adraniel , with his elbow hot Luke's head and tried to get out as soon as possible but Luke grabbed his leg jsut as he was about it dash.

"You'll regret that , you cunt!" Luke growled and slammed Adraniel back to the corner of the room.

He wiped his face which was now red due to burning but he was healing quickly.

"I was hoping you'd get atleast one day of rest before I begin your so called ' grooming' but looks like you want it now!" Luke growled and grabbed Adraniel by his hairs and slammed his head on the concrete floor.

Adraniel's whole head shook and he got dizzy. A foot on his throat made it unable for him to breathe.

Luke grabbed the old collar and put it around Adraniel's neck.
Adraniel's healing ability , the only power he had, stopped doing it's work.

"I'll tell you what demons are supposed to be you desperate whore for love!" Luke said grabbing Adraniel's hair and pulling him up. He cuffed his hands to the wall nearby.

Adraniel looked up dizzily to find Luke oiling up a cane.
A whipping sound cutting through air made goosebumps rise all over Adraniel's body.

"Oh you don't know how much I'm enjoying this! I haven't tortured an angel for years" He laughed .
The cane came down on Adraniel's bare chest making him scream in pain. All the dizziness went out of his mind and with everything he had he focused on the pain.

"This is just the beginning." He smirked as another one came and hit him right across the cheek.

"Pray to whoever you want it's not gonna work. Upcoming 3 days are your last three days." Luke sneered at Adraniel's face.

Adraniel prayed to God or whoever who was listening. His father, mother , brother or sister or anyone but no one seem to listen.

A weird realisation hit Adraniel as the cane hit him.

The angel king can see and hear prayers even from places angels can't go. Does that mean his father knew where he was and purposely didn't care. Had he given up on him? Adraniel's eyes filled with tears and no screams came out of his mouth.

He just silently took the hits ,sobbing and wondering if it really were his last days.

How was more am i to suffer? Adraniel asked God knowing he could hear him. He received no answer , it felt as if even the god closed his eyes and refused to answer.

This all felt like some kind of test.
By the time Luke stopped blood poured down Adraniel's chest and he was sobbing silently. Luke's hand was covered in Adraniel's blood.
He smirked and licked the blood and moaned at it.

"Angel blood oh my!" He moaned.

"We'll continue tomorrow for now , suffer in pain but silently." He said and switched off the lights.

Before going he kicked Adraniel's head hardly making it hit the corner of a cage and he blacked out again sitting in a pool of his own blood.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___________________________________

I don't know why I did but just know it's for a reason. Short chapter I know !

Edit- Not fucking short anymore. Its gonna be hell long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.3K 42
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 2) The Seven Deadly Sons have now teamed up with the enemy and have finally betrayed their king. But will they cont...
8.8K 272 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...
1.1M 64.6K 37
It's the final showdown. The Shifter is done playing games. The war reaches its peak. The fate of the universe is at hand. And Lucifer finds himself...
209K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...