(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Reincarnation!

6.1K 114 140
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

After you and Jack were sent away in the afterlife by Eris, the light shines on both of you and Jack's eyes and fades away. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around revealing to be that the "New World" on where you are currently standing. 

"Axel - The Town of Beginning Adventures"

(Y/N): Whoa, so this is what the new world looks like, huh? 

Jack: Hey mom. Since we've arrived, what should we do first?

You think for a moment before snapping your fingers.

(Y/N): I think we should head to the guild first because it's the first thing we would go first. Let's go ask these people to know where it is.

Jack: Okay, mom.

And just like that, both you and Jack asked for some random civilian to know where the Guild is.

-Mini Time Skip-

After talking to a random civilian, both you and Jack found the Guild. You looked at the building in awe because of how amazing it was.

Jack: We're finally here~!

(Y/N): Yeah, this must be the place. Let's head in.

You and Jack headed inside as the two of you entered the Guild. You look around to see a bunch of adventurers, rouges, casters, thieves, waitresses, etc. 

Jack: This place looks amazing, mom!

(Y/N): I know. Where can we find a registration area?

You questioned until one of the waitresses approached you two.

Waitress: Hello there, young ones. What can I do for you? Are you here to eat? Or perhaps register?

She asked.

(Y/N): Ah yes, where can we find the registration area?

Waitress: It's right over there.

The waitress says as she pointed in the direction to her left as you looked to your right and see the registration area.

(Y/N): Ah, thank you, ma'am.

Waitress: You're welcome. Anyways, I must get back to my duties now.

And just like that, the Waitress left as you and Jack headed over to the registration area. 

-Meanwhile-

???: Hey?

A blue-haired girl says and getting the attention of a teenager wearing a green tracksuit. 

??? 2: What now? Don't tell me you want money. I will not give you anything! Now do me a favor and get a job, you useless Goddess!

The guy wearing a green tracksuit exclaimed in anger towards her.

???: What?! No! I don't want your money, dummy! Now, now...hehe. You will lend me some later and-

??? 2: Like hell, I would! You will work and you will get money on your own dumbass! 

???: That's not important. I think I saw those two kids from the earth.

He looked at the blue-haired girl with surprise and confusion.

??? 2: Huh? How can you tell?

???: There's two. One is a boy with black hair and dark blues eyes, wearing a white jacket with pants. While the second one is a little girl with white hair, wearing only some kind of tattered coat around her. 

??? 2: Where are they now?

???: They're at the admission desk to register to become an adventurer, I guess those two are new here.

??? 2: I want to see what kind of class will they get. Maybe he will join us! If he is from the earth like us, I bet their goal will slay the Devil King so we will have a common goal.

Both of them got up from their seats and followed you and Jack. 

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

So right now, Jack and I were heading to the registration desk and we see a well-endowed woman with fair skin, wavy blonde hair tied back in a bun, and gold-colored eyes.

???: Greetings~! What can I do for you, sweethearts?

The receptionist greeted you until you spoke up to her.

(Y/N): Hello, miss. We would like to register and become an adventurer, please.

???: *Smiles* Very well then. You two will have to pay the registration fee for that one, sweetie.

Jack: How much?

???: That will be 100 Eris, please.

She says as I pulled out a sack of coins and gave her some money. Thanks to Eris for giving me the money in the afterlife though.

Luna: Alright then. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Luna and I'm the Guild's Receptionist.

...

Luna: Anyways, allow me to formally explain. Adventurers each have their own occupations. This is your registration card. It keeps track of how many monsters you've vanquished. As your level increases, you'll earn more points that you can use skills, so please work hard to raise your level. Now please place your hand on this crystal. Don't be scared now. 

(Y/N): So, I have to place my hand on this one, yes?

I questioned as I placed my hand on top of the crystal. I then feel a lot of yees on me as I had chills up on my spine. Everything was all quiet, and everyone was waiting for the results. 

???: Now, let's see what that guy is made of.

The blue-haired girl whispered to the guy wearing the green tracksuit.

??? 2: Yeah, I agree. Now, let's keep our voices down and see what happens.

I hear somebody speaking behind me as I ignored that. The crystal ball started to glow. I was completely in awe at this as the crystal ball goes on within a few moments before stopping. I took my hand off the crystal as Luna takes the card under it and began to read it out loud.

Luna: (Y/N) (L/N). Hmm...your strength and agility are quite high. You have average magical ability. You also have high intelligence and average vitality. and...oh my goodness! Your luck is high off the charts!

(Y/N): Whoa, now that's new. I've never had high luck before or perhaps you could call it...Ex-Luck, which means that I'm Super Duper Lucky. 

I could hear muttering from behind me.

??? 2: Did you hear that? 

???: Yeah, I did. This kid is super-duper lucky? Man, I guess he is luckier than you do, Kazuma.

Kazuma: I may have high luck, but I have never seen someone like him who has extremely high luck. 

Luna: Anyways, these stats of yours are quite amazing, I think you'll either go for a crusader, adventurer, or a bard.

I then think for a moment as I realized that I have a customized weapon with me that takes the form of a guitar.

(Y/N): I think Bard is good for me because I'm really good at playing instrumentals.

I said with a smile on my face as Luna smiled back and nodded at me before returning the card to me.

Jack: Our turn now.

Jack says as she approaches the crystal and places her hand on top of it. 

-No One's P.O.V-

After Jack placed her hand on the crystal until Kazuma started to get familiar with Jack's face until he realized who that little girl is.

Kazuma: Hey Aqua, I think I know that little girl is. 

Aqua: Huh? Where?

Kazuma: Have you ever heard of the infamous killer in London in 1888?

Aqua: I have heard about it and it was a few centuries ago. Why?

Kazuma: You may not believe this, but that kid next to that little girl is Jack the Ripper!

Kazuma says in a whisper towards Aqua, but she is baffled at this.

Aqua: Wait, you serious? That little girl is Jack the Ripper? 

Kazuma: Yes, I played a game called "Fate Grand Order", it's a Gacha game where you can summon any Servants to play throughout the story mode and events on your phone. Also, I've watched the Fate series in the anime and seen some Servants and how they fight. 

Aqua: So you're telling me that little girl is a Servant and that boy is the Master?

Kazuma: Yes, but we shall wait and see.

Kazuma says as everyone continues watching Jack finishing her registering card.

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

The same thing happens as the crystal ball stops glowing as Luna takes out Jack's card and began to read her card. 

Luna: Jack the Ripper? Huh, what a strange name...Your strength is average and your agility is high. Your intelligence is average, fair luck, and high vitality. Hmm...I guess you'll be going either as a Rouge, or perhaps an Assassin.

Jack smiles before speaking up to Luna. 

Jack: We'll stick to the Assassin class, please.

Luna: Well...I guess that's okay.

Luna then hands Jack's adventurer's card to her as Jack takes it from her.

Luna: Now then, you two. Be sure to be careful around when taking on travels, okay?

(Y/N) & Jack: Yes, ma'am!

And just like that, Luna nods before returning back to her post. I then felt a tug on my cloth as I turn to Jack who was showing me her adventurer's card.

Jack: Did we good, mom?

I gave her a smile and spoke up.

(Y/N): Yes, you did good, sweetpea.

Jack gives me a happy look on her face until we hear an unfamiliar voice.

???: Hey there!

We turned to see a guy who is a teenager, probably he's around 17 or 18 years old. He has brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing a green tracksuit.

And the other was a girl and her appearance that she was wearing everything blue.

(Y/N): Oh, hi there, what can we do for you? 

Just then, the blue-haired girl chimes in and gives me a smile.

Blue Girl: Well, we were wondering that you could join our party!

You and Jack glanced at each other for a moment before speaking up.

(Y/N): We would like to, but we have to get to know you. So, what are your names? 

Kazuma: I'm Satou Kazuma.

Aqua: And I'm Aqua, the Goddess of Water.

(Y/N): Goddess of Water? Wait, I think my intuition tells me that you are also from the afterlife, yes?

Aqua: Of course I am, but do you happen to meet Eris as well?

(Y/N): Yup. Do you know her?

Kazuma: Eris? Aqua, you didn't tell me who she is. 

Aqua: Ah, you see, she's actually my junior and I'm her senior, per se. *Turns to Kazuma* Also, I've never actually told you about her since we arrived here.

Kazuma: First of all, you didn't tell me there is someone else taking your place in the afterlife.

Jack: Huh? What happened?

Kazuma: We'll tell you about it soon. Anyways, what are your names?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and this is my Servant, Jack the Ripper. Say Hi to them, Jack.

Jack: Hello~!

Jack greeted with a cheerful attitude and a wave towards Kazuma and Aqua.

(Y/N): Anyways, introductions aside, are you from earth by any chance?

You asked Kazuma.

Kazuma: Yup, and I ended up with this useless Goddess because I choose her as an item.

He says, pointing his thumb at Aqua.

Aqua: Hey, no fair! It was your fault for choosing me without knowing the consequences!

Kazuma: I know, I know, just shut your mouth, okay? 

Aqua lets out a deep sigh as Kazuma spoke up to you.

Kazuma: Anyways, since you are here. What are your wishes from the afterlife before you got here?

(Y/N): Well, we can chat at the table. My legs are hurt from standing.

That's when Jack tugged my cloth as I turned to her until she spoke up.

Jack: Hey mom, is it alright to trust these people? They are a bit suspicious to me.

Jack asked with a suspicious look on her eyes

Kazuma: No, no, no. We aren't gonna do anything, we're just novice people who just wanted new party members, that's all. 

Jack: We doubt it.

(Y/N): I assure you, Jack. They're just people who wanted help, so it's best for us to help them out as well. 

Jack: Hmm...okay then.

Eventually, the four of us began to sit down at a random empty chair.

(Y/N): Anyways, my wishes from the afterlife are actually a weapon and a sub-weapon.

Aqua: Wait, what? You got two wishes? I thought the heavens would only choose one?

Kazuma: Yeah, no kidding. It was only one wish.

(Y/N): One wish? For me, Eris actually granted me like two wishes before the gods told her that I also get an extra two.

I explained. 

Aqua: Seriously?! You got four?!

Kazuma: Now that's even luckier! How?!

(Y/N): I don't know, I was just lucky to have four wishes. Maybe Eris gave me some fortune since she's called the Goddess of Fortune. 

Kazuma: Now I'm jealous, I wish I could meet her though.

(Y/N): Yeah. 

Aqua: Anyways, shall we continue about those four wishes you have?

Aqua said sternly.

(Y/N): Ah yes, my two wishes are the weapons. The first one is Vergil's Yamato from the Devil May Cry series.

Kazuma: Well, where is it? I don't see it carrying it with you?

(Y/N): That's because I put it away out of thin air. Like this.

I said as I extended my left hand out as the Yamato was summoned out in thin air and then I hear Kazuma and Aqua went "Oooh".

Kazuma: You are no filled with motivation, (Y/N).

Aqua: I'm surprised, but what is the other weapon? 

(Y/N): It's a customized weapon that can take three forms.

Aqua & Kazuma: A customized weapon?

Kazuma: Wait, is it a weapon from the RWBY volumes?

(Y/N): Oh? Did you watch those too?

I asked in a surprised voice. 

Kazuma: Yeah, I've seen it in the shows! So, what's your customized weapon? 

I then extended my right hand out as the customized guitar weapon appeared out of thin air.

Kazuma: A guitar huh? What else is in there? 

(Y/N): Well, my customized weapon can take three forms. However, I'm gonna name this weapon..."Deadman's Guitar."

Aqua: It's a nice name for a weapon. Now, show us the forms of your weapon. 

(Y/N): Okay, you see. This is the first form, which is the guitar form. 

I then began to strike a certain chord as it changes into the weapon form, which is the Scythe mode, revealing the Scythe blades out of the skull's mouths at the body part of the guitar.

(Y/N): And this is the weapon mode, a Scythe.

Kazuma: Ooh, now that's cool! What about the gun form? 

I then strike another chord as the scythe blades went back inside the skull's mouths which were inside the body. That's when the gun handle was revealed under the lower part of the guitar. 

Aqua: Wait, your customized weapon is also a gun?

(Y/N): A shotgun to be exact, and yes, why?

Aqua: I think guns probably don't exist here.

Kazuma: Well, we ain't too sure yet. I hope that your weapon doesn't get confiscated by the authorities. 

(Y/N): I hope so, but I can put it away out of thin air, just in case.

And then I strike another chord as it switches back into the guitar mode.

(Y/N): Now then, since I showed you weapons. Now it's time for me two show you the other two wishes. 

Kazuma: So what's the third wish?

(Y/N): The third wish is the SuperSpeed.

Aqua: SuperSpeed?

(Y/N): Yeah, I can be able to run faster than any human can. Just like The Flash.

Kazuma: Now that's impressive. What's the fourth wish?

(Y/N): The fourth wish is..well...

I turned to Jack who was still sitting next to me as I patted her head and continued explaining.

(Y/N): A companion or should I say a Servant who answered my call in the afterlife. Jack the Ripper is now my Servant who I got from the afterlife.

Aqua: Now that's rare, we've never had any agreement on getting companions or Servants from the afterlife. 

Kazuma: Maybe perhaps the Throne of Heroes did an agreement to Heavens perhaps.

(Y/N): Now that explains everything, I think we should join your party Kazuma.

Kazuma: Wait, really? Just like that?

(Y/N): Yeah, you guys said that you were looking for party members and the two are you from the earth and afterlife. So yeah, I can join you guys since you two can be trusted. 

Aqua: Well, I guess understandable. 

Aqua said with a smile on her face until Jack tugged on my cloth and said...

Jack: Hey mom, we should do something rather than talking.

(Y/N): Oh yeah. Since we accepted to become your party members, but we didn't get registered yet. Do you guys have any quests to deal with? We can help.

Kazuma: Yeah, there is.

Aqua: Noo!! Not that quest!!

Jack and I looked at Aqua in confusion before looking back at Kazuma.

Jack: What's wrong with her?

Kazuma: Well, we were killing some giant toads and Aqua was swallowed by them. Hahaha!

He laughed and Aqua looked at him with a pout on her face and spoke up.

Aqua: Don't laugh you shut-in NEET! It was disgusting! I was so stinky bit it!

Jack and I laughed a little before speaking up.

(Y/N): Alright, how many toads you guys have killed?

Kazuma: Well, we killed two out of five.

(Y/N): I see. Let's go then. Come on, Jack. We've got work to do.

Jack: Okay, mom~!

And just like that, we set off to continue Kazuma and Aqua's quest with the help of Jack and me.

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tune for more~!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...
40.8K 615 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...
18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
60.7K 1.4K 36
Y/N is a 17 year old high school student, who unfortunately met his hilarious yet awful death, but is given a second chance at life by a beautiful g...