Mafīa Stēpbrothers

By KimYasul2

"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜ... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Introduction to straykids
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22 [Truth Untold-1]
Chapter-23[The Truth Untold-2]
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
It's done!
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter -38
PEEK-A-BOO
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
mhm
Chapter-44
Attention.
Chapter-45(The end)
BOOOM SURPRISE

Chapter-43

14.7K 520 146
By KimYasul2

Chaos,cries and laughter could be heard from the crowd .We finally reached the amusement park.Jt didn't take much time.
A different scent was in there in park which was kinda attracting.

Jungkook:Lets go to the roller coaster!
He shouted excited.

Everyone showed the same enthusiasm to his suggestion except jhope and jin who shared same expression of fear.

Jin:You guys go,We need to check up on the things down here.

He said pointing at jhope. Totally reluctant towards the ride.

Jimin:Ahhh cmonn hyung-naaa pleaseeee!

He said whining like a child.

Jin:No means no.You can take hobi along.

He said strictly

Hope-M-me?but w-why?

He pleaded.

Jin:Yeah you.Thats cuz you are the one mostly indulged with these maknaes so why not.

He spoke causing jhope to gulp

Hope:F-fine lets g-go

We all were secretly laughing at jhope oppas condition knowing he got weak nerves.

On the ride

Others:Woooooooooooooooo!

Hope:YOU BRATS I SWEAR IT WAS ALL PLANNED.

(Ik you guys smiled seeing this(🙃

Y/n:BUT OPPA WHY DID YOU EVEN AGREE?

She shouted

Jhope: Stop it you brat you will pay for it.

He said shouting.

Y/n just gigled back . enjoying the ride.
As the ride came to an halt it felt as if his soul moved out of the body while others had tears in the eyes bvz of extreme shouting and laughing.

Jungkook:Oh my oh my;

He said laughing at Hobi's condition.

Jhope got off from the seat and starting running behind him while jungkook ran for his life.Everyone was just laughing and there was jin smiling at the distance seeing all of them play like kids.no matter even if we they have less gap still they are like kids to him.

Jungkoook:Ah hahah
He said as he fell on the ground still catching his breathe but yet laughing.Jhope came to him and pulled him up by the ears dragging him back in group.

D.O:Well done hyung

He said still laughing.while jhope glared at everyone else.

Jin:Okay guys come here.Enough of fun we have to go to other rides as well

He spoke in a plain tone cuz bcz of their personal mess they were becoming a centre of comedy for everyone.

Y/n:Ah oppa can I pls have an ice-cream.
She asked panting and all sweaty.
Jin:Sure y/n-ah why not.

He spoke softly

Others:We too?

They saud pleading

Jin:No .

He said strictly

Felix:Ah hyung why would you even do that huh? Discrimination.
He said whining

Jin looked at him squinting the eyes.

Jin:Weren't it you guys who last time ate the whole damn bucket of it huh?and didn't ask to her?

Jimin:We did hyung but we bought one for y/n later as well.Right y/nah?

Jimin looked at her with pleading eyes saying her to agree this one last time.
She looked at everyone with a smirk while everyone was there standing with puppy eyes asking her .

Jin looked at her for an answer.

Y/n:Ah oppa he is saying right they treated me!

Jin raised his brow still not believing if it's true or not.Knowing she is just defending them he just sighed and agreed.

Jin:Go and have .Here, the card.

They all giggled and rushed towards the ice cream parlour nearby.

They were waiting for their orders to come.
As soon as the their orders came they exited the parlour wanting to  eat while enjoying fresh air.
They were going back to where jin was whilst admiring each other's ice cream they ordered for.
Many of them were appreciating this moment.One of the best they had in a near time.

As they were going back y/n's eyes landed on a familiar figure standing in the crowd.Her eyes grew wide in excitement and she ran towards her.

Y/n:Dahyunnnnnnnn!
She squealed.
Others looked at her direction to find Dahyun standing there.

Dahyun looked up from the phone to find her frnd but she didn't show any expression.Y/n just hugged her out of the excitement ,finding her as well. wanting to share ,her fav time with her as well.

Y/n pov:
As I hugged her tightly I felt a  cold thing on my stomach.I looked down to see a gun.
My eyes widened seeing that and I looked up slowly to see her smirking.

Author pov:
Before she could say anything she shot her causing her to halt back .The crowd went into hue and cry and started exiting the park.
Y/n:D-dahyun
she said with pain visible in her eyes as she stumbled back

Taehyung:Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!

He said as his eyes widened at the particular event which just happened, before rushing to her catching her up in the lap , supporting.

Dahyun:Fools.
She said smirking.

Dahyun:Am not Dahyun but her look alike you fools.And seeing your dear sister shot already prooved that am not atleast on my foolish,weak sisters side.Dayi ,I am.

She said bluntly.

There came a shot on  her  shoulder.

Dayi halted back bcz if sudden shot.
Dayi:Too bad I am not alone.
She said with an evil smirk.
Other men started to emerge from the panicked crowd and began open firing towards the members.

There was taehyung in a messy state seeing her sister shot.Y/n tried to stay strong and tried to stand up so his brother doesn't break down seeing her in this state.

Jimin: Hyung!You guys go We will handle this shit.
He said throwing a punch on the face of one of the men and sliding gun out of his pocket.shooting others.

Straykids and Hyung line followed their direction and left immediately taking y/n to the hospital whereas there were maknae line Fightin with them.dayi shot once more trying to aim more at y/n but failed to as jungkook shot her before.
They carried her to car while Y/n In her half dead condition spoke

Y/n: D-dahyun i-isn in D-danger.S-sVe her.

She said barely able to catch words

Jhope;Y/n!Stay strong we will rescue her as well pls.

He pleaded her to stay strong and asking her to let her eyes stay open.

Hyung line was in a different car and straykids were following behind in a different.

RM:Never knew it would come this soon

He said facepalming himself.

Suga:I can't understand what they even want

He said sighing out tension as the car was driving stright to the mansion.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
Yolo how was the chap aliens?
Going fine na?

If yes then grt if no then talk to me am here!💜
Keep enjoying your day💜
I am trying to be happier since my dear bday is coming near🙃.and fortunately god favoured me and I scored well in today's test which means i won't hear any taunts😅.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
705K 19.2K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
119K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
324K 13.4K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...